Lived here almost 3 years and the community is just constantly getting better. Hopefully a hot tubs in future plans. The apartments are always well taken care of and issues dealt with quickly.

It’s been great living here! There’s always different things going on like food trucks. The pools are beautiful. The buildings are kept up and clean. It’s been such a pleasure living here.

Overall, not a terrible place to live. The apartment renovations are nice but the community itself isn’t that wonderful. People don’t clean up after their pets, litter cigarette butts all over our smoke free community, and I’ve had random people parking in my driveway blocking my car in multiple times which is very frustrating.

I’ve been living here for more then 3 years and it has been amazing. I love how it’s right in the middle of Boynton Beach. All of my shopping desires are minutes away. It’s great. No complaints.

The neighborhood is still beautiful but people are littering everywhere, that one front desk lady that sits in the middle of the office never answers the phone or seems to be able to help with anything whenever I come in, and the gates are still not completely operational. I know the leasing office are doing their best, and them seems to be able to help me whenever I call or come in but somethings can be improved. Thank you Afrika and Gabe since you both always usually answer the phone and are able to help when I come in!

The moving in process and front desk are great. I love the community. Its clean and well taken care of. The gym is a little outdated that's all I probably would have changed but overall it's a great place.

Been a resident for 4 months & I have a mold in my closet, it’s spreading to my clothing & shoes. They blamed it on me come to find out it’s their fault.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Very relaxing and cozy. Love the amenities. Grounds around the complex are well kept. Everyone around are very polite and friendly and seem to be considerate of others.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I love living here! I’ve been here for three years and I love the location, the amenities, and the neighborhood. The rent is reasonable and the space is great.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I love living here! Fortunately I have not had any issues, community is clean for the most part, occasional messy neighbors but things get taken care of swiftly. Maintenance is quick to respond and prices are affordable!

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Moved here in Feb so far so good the only problem is the gates always broken and activity at big pool to much can't enjoy it otherwise good great maintained service office personal good

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I have lived at the Cove at Boynton Beach for 9years. It’s a fantastic place to be. Spacious apartments, friendly staff and more. There are a lot of community awareness notifications to keep you up to date on what’s going on. Great security by BBPD who patrols often. The neighbors are friendly. I’m happy to have lived here as long as I have. This place is Home sweet Home

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

It’s getting better.. but definitely too expensive. Was nearly $1200 when I moved in and now I’m paying near $1600. In the same apartment.... looking forward to moving out

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

I have been here 5 years now and the location is great! However it’d be better if they enforced their rules better. Over all it’s a great place to live.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

The grounds are kept up nicely. The office staff are very professional and courteous. The communication about events, projects around the community and policies is appreciated.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Going on 3rd year living here, so far so good. Pretty good place for apartments. I would recommend the gate needs to be updated/changed to a different software or gate operation. Should check out other neighbors for the gate issue

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

The office staff could be friendlier. Gabe and Africa are great but everyone else has attitude. I love the community overall, I’ve lived here for almost 3 years and have never felt unsafe. The neighbors look after each other.

Not happy with gates not working. Also not happy with the speed of cars driving past speed near weight/workout building. That’s why I took away one star Everything else is good

It’s been a great experience so far the only complaint I have is the gym could be a little more updated and have more equipment. Also if the pools we’re a little nicer

It's a great community to call home, great management. Office staff are very easy to talk. Their prices are fair and meet other apartments in the area. I do not give it a 5 stars because of the dog's owner, they tend not to pick up after their pet.

The staff is really good. The apartment sizes are good. The locale is great - so close to anything you could need or want. Many of the residents that I know are nice. Unfortunately, too many residents are loud (music, yelling/fighting after hours, clomping around upstairs), disrespectful of others and our neighborhood areas (cars that leave oil, fluids on ground, not picking up after pets, letting pets run around off leash, leaving trash on the ground instead of putting in dumpster or inside trash cans, speeding), careless while driving, disregard community rules, etc. It does appear that the Management company is working on making improvements, but still lots to get done.

I love living here so quiet, clean and homey. Very animal friendly and I love hay my dog and rabbit are welcomed here just as much as me and I love the atmosphere pool as well my favorite place

Fast help and great living. A great place to have a community flourish and prosper. This place has wonderful pools and outdoors. A great place for new families.

Dog feces everywhere. Neighbors are noisy as hell and don’t complain cause nothing will be done. The pool is full of outsiders more than the tenants. The gates are broken 99.9 percent of the time. Booted cars sit in the lot taking up space for weeks. Dishonest people working in the office. I think I have said enough.

Great except the pot smoking at the big pool and the kids that come after school with no adults. They are rowdy and cuss like crazy even though families are there