I love the community! Gabriel is always helpful and understanding! I am only moving when I buy a place! My apartment is nicely located! Maintenance is always on prompt and ready to solve any issues!

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Our apartment is perfect. We have had no issues there. The community on the other hand has issues. There are people who smoke in the stairwells when it is supposed to be a non smoking community. It’s not a gated community either since the gate doesn’t work 99.9% of the time. People let their dogs run loose, and leave their dog poop everywhere.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Nice place to live, close to the stores and restaurants, and the grounds are well kept. We just sign our lease for another year. I recommend it.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Quiet Community for the most part. I wish the owners of Dogs would clean up after them. I would like to see more community involvement. I would like a little more curbside appeal. Little more security is needed.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Staff is friendly. I like having 2 pools to choose from. The inside of our apartment is updated and spacious. I just wish the gate worked, it’s always broke so anyone can get in which leads to sketchy activity

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Beautiful place. Nice pool areas and long paths for walking/running. The apartment is updated, modern and functional. Quiet. We never hear our neighbors. Welcoming staff.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

The community for the most part is very quiet and clean, the gate has issues a lot of the time and the people who don’t belong here and breaking into the cars are because of the gates never working. But other than that great staff and the apartments are beautifully laid.

Very nice community. Very beautiful surrounding. Very clean but needs to remind residents about cleaning up after pets. Very helpful staff, answers questions as best and clear as they can.

I love living out here in the Cove. Love the friendly atmosphere when I go into the front office Anytime there is something wrong with my apartment I called and they get the job done

So good and joyous and happy for this community of crazy people. Constant daring and dramatic arguments outside. Who really is the true baby dady?

Very happy but am concerned about loitering stemming from unlocked door next to gates. Often have trash around my apartment from people who clearly do t live there. I’d definitely feel better if the place was secured better.

The property is kept well maintained. The office people are very courteous and professional. I’ve had my air conditioner go out on a Friday and it was fixed the same day. The response to emergency’s is quick and dealt with quickly

The Cove is Located in a lovely neighborhood. The office staffs are lovely. (Gabriel’s energy deserves a 5 star rating it’s always great and positive.)

Its been great I love my apartment and everyone in the office is very pleasant and helpful. The maintenance crew fix things in a timely manner.

Maintenance and office personnel are very nice and helpful, especially Gabriel and Africa. However, it is frustrating that so many residents cannot or will not follow simple rules - no smoking, picking up after dogs, keeping dogs on leash, following speed limits. It is annoying that the community gates rarely work and that we allow the aggressive dog breeds that are restricted on the lease we sign to be admitted to live here.

So far it's not to bad! Nice size rooms! Nice apartment community! Parking is just the only real issue. But other than that everything is going good!

This is a great place to live, lots of animals and a clean place where everyone picks up after themselves. Quiet neighborhood and friendly staff!

The staff are very friendly and professional. The grounds crew is always working hard and do a great job and keeping the landscape looking nice.

So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. So far so good. I hope the gate is fixed soon but so far so good. So far so good. Looks good.

Overall loving here has been great. The only thing I wish is that the dog park actually had grass. Any time I bring my dog there it’s just a big mud pit. I slipped and fell before too into the mudd and that was the last time I even tried to go there.

It’s been a great time living here until the pot heads moved in upstairs. Can’t enjoy sitting on the balcony or opening the balcony doors for fresh air without getting a wind surf of skunk smell. Not to mention the slamming of the balcony doors at 2 or 3 in the morning. Such a nice community being ruined by folks who have no respect for the rules or policies.

We love the apartment. The rooms are very large which is a rare find in apartments. There are some things that need to be fixed such as closet doors being off and a missing vertical but nothing major. Staff is very nice and the price is very reasonable compared to other apartment complexes in the area. The only concern I have is how often I see cops in the neighborhood and the fact that the security gate is always open. I wish they would fix that.

So far so good! I have been enjoying my stay. The community is quiet and maintained. I have no issues with anything and have been here over a year now

Neighbors are really noisy, ALWAYS fighting & beating on the door NO MATTER the time of day or night. People don't clean after for dogs, the gate is ALWAYS broken because people are savages here.

I have had a very positive and pleasurable experience at the cove at Boynton Beach. The staff and everyone at the leasing office are really helpful.