The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

4.1

4.1

Is a nice place to live because everything is close by, but some of the people who live here not so much, they don’t have consideration for other people.
Incredible place to live!! like home!! the office staff are the best in the area. I commend this condo 100%. This is a happy place.. what are you waiting for???
Nice,fun and easy to talk to and clean step can be more clean but other then that it’s a good place to be a lot of stuff to do a lot is fast food w are close to a lot of syuff
Really nice and helpful neighbors This is by far the most peaceful place I've ever lived so far. Just need more handicap parking being I'm disabled.
I’ve enjoyed my experience here and I appreciate the way they have handled the unfortunate corona virus situation. The trash areas unfortunately have not been well kept and the recycling isn’t handled well. However, I do understand this is quite a large community and I don’t blame that on management but more so the tenants residing here.
Affordable, but constantly having trouble adding overnight parking yet the gate NEVER works. It seems my neighbors allow all friends and distant relatives to park in lot because I occasionally can’t find parking outside my apartment. Nice staff that drives around and normally fairly quick to respond to maintenance requests. However, my dryer is too big to fit in the intended laundry closet and the AC has smelled like mold for 2 plus months now. I also don’t feel safe walking inside when coming home from work late.
Kamiyah provides me with great service in moving into my new home. She made sure I had all the things I needed to make this a smooth process .
I've been living here for over a year and so far it's been great. The response time for any maintenence requests has been quick. You get regularly emails regarding the community updates and now they've also added food truck stops for a local business.
The emergency maintenance is so poor and not to much parking space... When you come back to work, it's hard to find a spot because visitors and residents park at the same area
Great customer service and feel safe at home no issues with neighbors. Maint requests are completed timely and always resolved. We just renewed our lease again!