Just moved here this weekend. Diane made the process as smooth as possible and was great! I've gotten tons of emails regarding the community which tells me that they are paying attention to community concerns and working to solve them which is a good thing.

This renovated comunity is amazing, usually is a hard time when it comes to look for a place to move in but in this comumitty I was lucky to be helped by Diane Moya she was really amazing and she also speaks spanish witch clear all my questions since I dont speak 100% English.

This complex has been through 3 different management companies in the last 4 years. It finally seems stable and improvements are steadily being made.

Great community to live in. Surrounding neighborhood has a lot to offer as well! And the complex has plenty of activities and things to do as well!

Great community clean and quiet but the gate always broke and people in the community do not clean up behind their pets other than that it’s great here

Great location, the place itself is really nice. Only downside is the people that live here don’t take other people into account when playing music at all levels at 11pm-3am

I have been living at The Cove at Boynton beach I have been happy here the two pools are great the gym is quite nice the staff is accommodating and the maintenance staff of always there when you need them. As far as the property is concerned it has gone down a bit since I first moved here. There was always red mulch throughout the property which made it look lush. The landscaping was well maintained than now. The gate and security has become an issue also. Overall if they were to address those things as I said I am happy.

I've been out here for a year..I enjoy the community and the pleasant office staff..however I am not happy with the people that live above me..they have no regard that there are residents below them, they have 4 dogs and are noisy day and night. The one dog barks constantly

So far so good, I enjoy the community. Parking gets a bit tricky at night but overall I’ve had a great experience so far. The units are very spacious and kept up well

At first I was apprehensive about living in a large community. Coming from LIVING in a Single Structure. 6 Months later I'm Loving it. When call Management I get instant gratification. I Love the Atmosphere it's quiet, clean and I'm looking forward to resigning my lease.

Diane Moya was amazing during my whole process from start to finish she was so professional and quick and always kept a smile on her face. The property is very nice and quite and Maintenance is quick to make any repairs glad I chose the cove as my new home. Thanks again Diane for making this such an easy process you were an angel.

Great place to live! Neighborhood is nice, great views. The pools, gym, tennis courts are awesome to have available and are always well maintained!

So far so good living here. Besides the gate. Only thing the gate seems to never work, so with that being said people that should not be here- get in here. We pay extra for the gate and it never works.

I enjoy living here have met some nice people grounds are kept nice gate don't work most of time but that is because when you fix it people try to tail gate thru breaking the bar.

My last year/last 8 months living there was extremely displeasing. The office was not very helpful with a situation. It was a roommate situation where one of my roommates invited a third party in that cause an altercation. Despite calling and speaking to the office NOTHING was done so help me nor alleviate the situation. For that I was SUPER DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Diane has been such a great help to us getting into our new apartment. She is so friendly and accommodating. It’s nice to know that they have great staff here at the cove!

The community thus far is okay. I feel pretty safe. There has only been one incident with a shattered fire hydrant and police arriving for noisy apartments. The only problems are animal waste that is not picked up by their owners and people feeding strays.

The property is well kept. The office personnel are very friendly and respond quickly. We really enjoy the different events that are put on for the residences. My neighbors are all nice

The best thing about this place are the amenities. When I first moved in it was NOT great! My initial thought was about my exit strategy to get out of my lease earlier because my experience coming in was that bad.

I love it at the cove the office staff is great and they help their tenants. It's nice and quiet very pleasant people living around me.I like taking walks in the after noon because the scenery is so nice.

I have really enjoyed this community and value the amenities provided. Maintenance is always right on point. I just renewed my lease for another year looking forward to the changes.

Nice, quiet place to live. Great grounds. Nice pool. Would be nice if they could keep the gate operational, since we all pay for a gated community.

the community is pretty clean and the maintenance staff are quick to help with just about every request i put in.. something should be done about the community gate though.. seems like it’s always broken.

The office staff was so amazing! Each person made my transition moving into new apartment so easy! The complex is exactly what I have to been looking for!

Everything was cleaned and smelled fresh at move in. Fixed the light the same day I put in the request. So far everything has been great since move in!