Having been here for four years we have seen plenty of mgmt teams come through. We signed our lease originally because the office staff was so amazing and our first year was everything we had hoped it would be. Then we ran into a couple of office teams who were less than helpful and have been on the fence about resigning every year. Fortunately, everything seems to be returning to the way it was when we fell in love with The Cove and we couldn't be more thrilled. From the office staff to the grounds keepers, everyone really seems to be going out if their way to "fix" the problems created by previous mgmt groups. Thank you.

The place is great, staff has been nothing but A+. Maintenance response is pretty rapid, community ita in a great location, the people are pretty solid, it is a smoke free community which sometimes that's not the case, you can smell the herb in the air some evenings. Doesnt Booker me though as I feel at home inside.

Lived here for one year. No issues with any one nor the community. The office guys are professional and helpful. Signed another year lease..

I would have to say the office staff has been very helpful. Grounds are kept clean. When I have had an problem they have addressed it promptly.

We have been here for many years and have never had any issues. Would definitely recommend this complex to others. Our apt does need some upgrades but that's it.

always clean. having two pools is great because i dont have to walk far. Also all the lawn crew and landscapers wave and the staff is always so friendly

Convenient location. Close to many shopping plazas for for family needs. Easy access to interstate. The new management & maintenance is awesome! Never a time where we had to wait more than next day to get a request handled.

Nice place, but I have had several items stolen from my car and sometimes feel a bit unsafe here. Overall not too bad though. The maintenance team is awesome. The pool area has no hot tub which really sucks. The gym is far for us to walk to. The bbq area could be converted to gas and made much nicer. It's more like something you would find at a cheap park than a home. Building is solid and there is fast internet available in the area though. :)

Finally have a great leasing staff again! Great location and great amenities. Loving the free weights in the gym. Not a huge fan of the parking program. Feel like I'm always on edge about parking on the line and getting booted. Also the boots are not a great look for the community.

I’ve lived here for 11 years. I Love the new equipment in the fitness center. I Love that there are two pools and a dog park. I also like that you have to register your vehicle now. Keeps the community safe.

Great community to live in very quiet and clean but the outside needs pressure cleaning and people need to clean up their dog poop but other than that it’s clean

So far i enjoy living here. No complaints. Neighborhood is decent. Some loud kids, but that is the usual no matter where you go so what can you do?

I have had just a goodd time at the Cove. Its mostly quiet, we di have some upstaits neighbors that just constantly making noise. And the parking situation is a little annoying but otherwise I enjoy the community. The residents need to stop breaking the gate

the office staff have been absolutely amazing! the apartments are gorgeous. amber, Jr, africa & gabriel have been awesome to us!! we love it!

great place so far. no issues. complex is clean..ppl are nice..office staff is professional and courteous..parking is a little bit of an issue and so is some if the lightening in the parking areas

Great complex.Gate is broken, they mow a lot if yhr time and i must ssy the lake is quite exquisitely designed to be a few hours away from the other day.

I’m a month in but so far everything has been great. The community is beautiful, there’s plenty of parking, and leasing/ maintenance are all very nice and helpful.

Good residential. Great services. The people in the office is amiable. They when you make a service request. My only complain it about the leasing. I think It a little higher.

The community is great. The parking is a nightmare if you have guests. There is plenty of parking but yet they require you to have a parking sticker or register your guest like you are a child. Other than that the maitenence crew is great!

So far it’s been great living here. Noise level is the only thing that is bothersome because of neighbors but overall It’s close to all restaurants and i-95 so I would renew again if I had to.

Generally, it it a good community to live in. Positives, our maintenance guy is very nice to us and our pet, our neighbors are quiet and generally friendly, especially fellow pet owners. Negatives, some neighbors refuse to pick up after their pets, our gate is always broken and on occasion there have been some shady people around, but it's been pretty quiet for the last few months. All in all, I like the community.

We have been living at the Cove for 4 years now. We absolutely love it when we first move. All of the transitions were smooth and easy. For the most part it is a clean environment. The only issue I have had was recently, to I many people speed through the parking lots

Very clean and quiet community, the neighbors are very friendly! Lots of things to do in the community for dogs and kids, even locations for adults to get away!

I have lived here for 3 years at The Cove at Boynton Beach and have been very happy the office and maintenance staff is very accommodating the unit itself is beautiful and I love the spacious grounds that we live on the only thing is that the gate at the front seems to have constant problems with remaining closed and secure other than that I've enjoyed my lifestyle here at the cove

Community is great people are very nice, staff is awesome!!been here 3 yrs, ups and downs like any other community but more ups than downs!!