The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

4.2

4.2

Need more kid location. Need a weight room with good equipment. Pool areas are spectacular. It would be nice to have done onsite fitness classes
I been living here a couple of months now. The Only issue I have is the GATE. They so hard to keep this Place SAFE & SECURE. Yet it's the ignorance of OTHERS that either come visit or DON'T HAVE ACCESS HERE. CONTINUOUSLY BRAKING THEY ARM ON THE GATE. It is RIDICULOUS they way some PEOPLE who either live here or visit TREAT THIS PLACE. I THINK THEY NEED TO RECONSIDER THE WAY WE HAVE ACCESS as a Whole. I've been in & seen other Communities where they too have GATES SO EVEN SIMILAR & THEY ARE NOT DESTROYED LIKE THIS. I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO MAKE A BETTER & SAFER WAY FOR PEOPLE TO VISIT. ..... I EVEN HAD A RANDOM PERSON TRAIL ME IN WHEN I OPENED THE RESIDENTS SIDE TO ENTER. THE GATE CLOSES TO SLOW; WHICH IS NOT GOOD. OTHER THAN THAT I THINK ONCE A NEW/BETTER ACCESS GATE BE INSTALLED THIS WILL BE A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE.
A great place to stay. Only problem i have is that people that stay in the community make things hard to love it!!! Gate got fixed and now it stays broken because ignorant people. Wish there was camera to catch the crooks that damages the property
The staff was so friendly. Was able to get approved for a apartment fast in less then a week. Neighbors have been really nice and welcoming.
New resident here. Kamiyah was very helpful, communication and move in process was smooth. So far, I’m loving it. I still have to explore more but when I do I’ll make another review.
Best place in the area. I recommend this place to star a new life in south florida. Nice and sheap compare with other condos in the area. Hope see you
This place is fantastic to live. Family friendly , pet friendly. Great staff and great accommodations! Close by to everything you need. Shops and centers all around you. GREAT LOCATION!!
Nice place to live, close to stores and restaurants. I just wish some of the tenants would keep the place clean, and put their garbage where it belongs. Some tenants make noise late at night.
Enjoying the new improvements. Pool area is beautiful. The gates have been operating wonderfully. Large apartment sizes. Plenty of storage space.
I love it here! The community is gated which makes me feel a lot safer. It’s a very quiet neighborhood and the apartment is nice and upgraded on the inside.