Move in process was horrible. So many maintenance issues and nothing was explained in the office upon move in. I had to constantly visit the office for questions.

Dog feces everywhere. Neighbors are noisy as hell and don’t complain cause nothing will be done. The pool is full of outsiders more than the tenants. The gates are broken 99.9 percent of the time. Booted cars sit in the lot taking up space for weeks. Dishonest people working in the office. I think I have said enough.

The community itself is beautiful but the late fees are extremely ridiculous. I will not be renewing my lease. I am very unhappy. I have also informed everyone I know of these ridiculous terms.

I love my actual apartment, but no one takes care of the property. The dog park is a mud hole, there is too much theft, and the maintenance crew isnt cleaning the grounds. For example, there has been an old pair of underwear in the open grass right next to the sidewalk for about 2 weeks.

The front gate is always broken. Big black ants EVERYWHERE in my apartment. You have to register every person that visits or they get booted. The apartment themselves are pretty spacious but it looks like they just paint over old water damage, rust and mold.

It's an ok place to live, however I've add some issues with fellow neighbors that make excess noise, and every morning running down the stairs right next to my bedroom got really annoying. The gate is always broken, and for a gate community it's never working it seems.

Has only been 3 months but they just did our walkthrough after being here for this long time!!!! Very spacious though. Unprofessional staff, very nonchalant on handling residents concerns.

It’s getting better.. but definitely too expensive. Was nearly $1200 when I moved in and now I’m paying near $1600. In the same apartment.... looking forward to moving out

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Been a resident for 4 months & I have a mold in my closet, it’s spreading to my clothing & shoes. They blamed it on me come to find out it’s their fault.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

When we first moved in it was well kept, a gated community, activities always going on and management was pretty good. A year later and the gates are always open, if they aren't open they are closed and the call boxes are broke. The stairwells and sidewalks are so dirty and dont seem like they have been cleaned. But the rent keeps going up....

I like my apartment but it is not worth the price of rent. Not sure if there is a noise curfew either but not a huge fan of all the loud gatherings my neighbors have until 2 am..

Overall a decent place to live. Sometimes it gets loud at night by the pool and the gate is always broken. Some of the neighbors are a little sketchy.

The apartments have a nice lay out and the pools are nice ... and the maintance staff does a good job of keeping up the place. Things could be better and could be worse

The best thing about the community is the helpful office staff. They recognize me and call me by name and try to be helpful. Unfortunately it feels like the property management company doesn’t take good of care of things. Gate is always broken, sprinklers are broken so cars and patios get sprayed with water, no mulch in common areas for more than a year. Parking rules require guests to be registered at 6:00 PM which just seems unreasonable when there isn’t a parking problem. Seems like residents are not the priority.

The community from the outside looking in looks very nice. Too bad the residents don’t take care of it. They don’t pick up after their dogs, they are not considerate of their neighbors and overall it’s just a rude community. The gate is always broken and that’s how people get in the community to break into cars. The office couldn’t care less because if they did they would do something about the gate. When I use my card to get in (if the gates are even closed to begin with which is rare) anywhere from 5-10 cars could follow you in. It’s a joke. The apartment itself is decent though. The maintenance staff is very nice.

It’s been great living here they just have to keep mainingtaing the units and buildings. I live in building 11. They started painting the stairs about a year and a half ago but they never completed the third floor or half the stairs . I like the new management team though I do have to say this place has been feeling more safe and the gates are working constantly! 🙏🏾

It’s been a great time living here until the pot heads moved in upstairs. Can’t enjoy sitting on the balcony or opening the balcony doors for fresh air without getting a wind surf of skunk smell. Not to mention the slamming of the balcony doors at 2 or 3 in the morning. Such a nice community being ruined by folks who have no respect for the rules or policies.

Other than a few minor fixes and getting rid of a bug problem, I recommend living here if your willing to put some effort into the place! Other than that I have nothing but good comments about this apartment complex

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Overall good, would be better if the boot crew was out more often to boot cars illegally parked. They need to especially focus on cars that are backed.

Neighbors are really noisy, ALWAYS fighting & beating on the door NO MATTER the time of day or night. People don't clean after for dogs, the gate is ALWAYS broken because people are savages here.

The neighborhood is still beautiful but people are littering everywhere, that one front desk lady that sits in the middle of the office never answers the phone or seems to be able to help with anything whenever I come in, and the gates are still not completely operational. I know the leasing office are doing their best, and them seems to be able to help me whenever I call or come in but somethings can be improved. Thank you Afrika and Gabe since you both always usually answer the phone and are able to help when I come in!

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Overall, not a terrible place to live. The apartment renovations are nice but the community itself isn’t that wonderful. People don’t clean up after their pets, litter cigarette butts all over our smoke free community, and I’ve had random people parking in my driveway blocking my car in multiple times which is very frustrating.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Our apartment is perfect. We have had no issues there. The community on the other hand has issues. There are people who smoke in the stairwells when it is supposed to be a non smoking community. It’s not a gated community either since the gate doesn’t work 99.9% of the time. People let their dogs run loose, and leave their dog poop everywhere.

Reply from The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Maintenance and office personnel are very nice and helpful, especially Gabriel and Africa. However, it is frustrating that so many residents cannot or will not follow simple rules - no smoking, picking up after dogs, keeping dogs on leash, following speed limits. It is annoying that the community gates rarely work and that we allow the aggressive dog breeds that are restricted on the lease we sign to be admitted to live here.

The front gates are always broken and there's not enough parking. Maintenance is good and prompt. A lot of dog owners do not clean up after their dogs. Not enough recycling bins/garbages.