The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments

Move in process was horrible. So many maintenance issues and nothing was explained in the office upon move in. I had to constantly visit the office for questions.
Dog feces everywhere. Neighbors are noisy as hell and don’t complain cause nothing will be done. The pool is full of outsiders more than the tenants. The gates are broken 99.9 percent of the time. Booted cars sit in the lot taking up space for weeks. Dishonest people working in the office. I think I have said enough.
My last year/last 8 months living there was extremely displeasing. The office was not very helpful with a situation. It was a roommate situation where one of my roommates invited a third party in that cause an altercation. Despite calling and speaking to the office NOTHING was done so help me nor alleviate the situation. For that I was SUPER DISAPPOINTED!!!!
The maintenance is very bad I’m in 706 Newlake dr since I lived there I been having multiple problems and they never fixed anything for they fix my broken items with another resident broken items
1 star
Community is very disorganized and lacks a sense of urgency. The gate has not worked in months . . I’m moving in a few weeks thank goodness , I have not been satisfied with my experience here.
1 star
It's gone downhill. No security, the renters have no pride in the community - people leave trash and dog poop everywhere. My car was nearly broken into the other night. I will not be renewing my lease.
1 star
The community itself is beautiful but the late fees are extremely ridiculous. I will not be renewing my lease. I am very unhappy. I have also informed everyone I know of these ridiculous terms.
Has only been 3 months but they just did our walkthrough after being here for this long time!!!! Very spacious though. Unprofessional staff, very nonchalant on handling residents concerns.
It's an ok place to live, however I've add some issues with fellow neighbors that make excess noise, and every morning running down the stairs right next to my bedroom got really annoying. The gate is always broken, and for a gate community it's never working it seems.
6 am Monday - Sunday all I hear are the kids running a marathon upstairs playing in the balcony yelling and screaming with the parents disregard for the neighbor below.