The Crest at Galleria

4.4

4.4

Dana is truly awesome and good at what she does and she helped me tremendously! The management team are polite and caring which makes a world of difference in the experience of trying to get a place to live.
Not going to say anything negative so here is a Christmas Carol instead. Deck the halls with ... you know the words. Everybody sing. Falalalalalalalala
I really like the decoration of the apartment and the staffs. If the future resident is looking for an apartment with good maintenance, good architecture and a good location, this is definitely the ideal place. In contrast, neighbors can be a problem.
I have had a great experience in our complex with our neighbors and all, however there are not any activities in our complex done by the office and I don't think Its fair because there are several activities done in our sister complex.
What a wonderful place to call home, 2012 I relocated here from New York, this was the first place I saw , and decided this is it for me, it is surrounded by by every thing one needs in a village. The building is clean, quiet and the apartments are large and not aloft of noise, great managment staff and they have shown their professional skills whether they are speaking to you on the phone or in person .
The apartment complex is beautiful the neighborhood is great! And the staff is amazing 😊! Very clean and animal friendly!! Pool is great and always clean!
Comfortable and convenient 😌 close to many shopping centers, a theater, and located in good school districts. Straight shot to the city. We love it
Living here for 8 years is a great experience, great management staff with a great attitude, and professional skills shows that they care about the residents. The team members are excellent workers, the grounds are clean and they try to enforce rules of the facility
Amazing ..love my apartment .. clean , spacious and great location .... Malley was a pleasure to work with and my moving experience was stress free and very accommodating ... Highly recommended.
Can’t wait to move in and settle in ..Tried of living out off packed containers .. 05/5 . Is the big day .. everything is packed and ready to move ..