The Crest at Galleria

Very much a nice place to reside, it is convenient to shopping area and public transportation. The management and environmental staff are very good at assisting with your complains and work repairs. Clean surroundings, pet friendly and not a lot of noise
Amazing staff , Mallie is very kind, professional and made me feel welcome ... I can’t wait to decorate my new place ... The best is yet to come .. Thank you Jesus .
This place is pretty good! I don’t have too many complaints, and it’s fairly peaceful. There’s access to pretty much everything you need. Been here for a while, and I see why most people stay here for a long time.
So far pretty good. The upstairs neighbors could be quieter , makes me feel like someones in my home when they're not . There is always enough parking so that's a plus. The maintenance guy is always great!
7 1/2 years ago when I choosed the Galleria as my resident, it was a choice I made, because of the location and the community. Great staff 👍 and clean building, I could not ask for anything better.
So far pretty good. Only problem is the fact that the upstairs neighbors stomp and run around all night pass 10pm. All the noises make me paranoid that someone is in my apartment
Great response towards repairs in the building such as lighting aswell of other regards on building questions amenities and great neighborhood near establishmemts near the vicinity
My experience living at Crest at Galleria has been wonderful. Great staff, enjoy the pool area, love the fitness center and user friendly business center.
I just moved to this apartment at The Crest about four months ago and I am enjoying this new place so far. Had some issues in the beginning such as a leaking coming from the ac system settled in the ceiling but I was supported right after I contacted the staff.
Its has been an awesome experience so far. I lo e my new home. It's in a great location. Very convenient when it comes to shopping or grabbing a bite to eat. No issues as of yet!