So far pretty good. Only problem is the fact that the upstairs neighbors stomp and run around all night pass 10pm. All the noises make me paranoid that someone is in my apartment

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

Great response towards repairs in the building such as lighting aswell of other regards on building questions amenities and great neighborhood near establishmemts near the vicinity

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

My experience living at Crest at Galleria has been wonderful. Great staff, enjoy the pool area, love the fitness center and user friendly business center.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

I just moved to this apartment at The Crest about four months ago and I am enjoying this new place so far. Had some issues in the beginning such as a leaking coming from the ac system settled in the ceiling but I was supported right after I contacted the staff.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

Its has been an awesome experience so far. I lo e my new home. It's in a great location. Very convenient when it comes to shopping or grabbing a bite to eat. No issues as of yet!

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

Great Experience and Well spacious apartment Well worth it !!!!! This is a great beginners apartment also there is a lot of Amenities around

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

This is the place to live, great shopping area, large apartment and wonderful staff. I have been living here since 2012 and must say I have little or no complaints.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

It is a close to a lot of things and we have a pool and gym down the street. Not far from uptown which is a huge plus. Small community which is nice.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

Great good location fair price good staff good pet policy 4 stars convient to shops dining and highway need to reinforce nonsmoking policylandscaping always looks good

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

I had a problem using my dishwasher,so I called reported it to maintenance and they came out within 20 minutes. Very impressed was I. Nice crew working here.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

So far the resident has been very nice and quite. Everyone seems very nice and so does the staff. I am very glad we chose this community. ..

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

I enjoy the location the office oooke r very nice they take care of your needs right away love the size of the 2bed rooms very large need 2

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

I love my community and my apartment, I am not please with a lot of the Tennant's lately, there is a lot more young people walking around, the smoking is getting out of They are leaving fast food wrapper's by the car, and so much more I will not even address.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

Superb! I love Crest at Galleria a absolutely beautiful! Its so peaceful and the landscapes are beautiful. Kudos excellent customer service.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

It is close to uptown with multiple ways to get there. Near a lot of grocery stores and anything you might need. Fairly quiet and good neighbors.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

The staff is amazing 💜 the apartment is beautiful the grounds and maintenance staff are great and I love living here! Very nice neighborhood and very pet friendly

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

love the neighborhood. But 5 weeks after i moved in, my car was broken in to. this place needs security in place. or at least some type of camera system in place.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

I am proud to call Crest at Galleria home, it is convenient to to several merchant's, including a bus that goes Uptown. It is quite and clean.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

Love this place! The space is wonderful, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. I have no complaints! Definitely very quiet and there’s so much access to shopping and groceries.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

Central location to a lot of different places. Not far from uptown and you can avoid independence easily if traffic is bad. Small community with just one building.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

I have a great resident experience at Grest of Galleria. It’s a great place to work . Courteous office and maintenance staff . Clean living community that is located near great shopping store

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

I love living here at the crest! Everyone is so awesome and the staff is so friendly and the apartments are beautiful and clean and amazing 💜

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

I've live here over 2 years and have enjoyed my stay. No real complaints. Other than my rent going up each year ;( I couldn't have picked a better place as far as convenience to the surrounding stores.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

The Crest is a great place to live, but sometimes the new resident could be better orientated, they do not abide by the rules like smoking in the common area.

Reply from The Crest at Galleria

It’s very convenient to a lot of stores and restaurants which is very nice. It is very close to uptown but far enough to where it doesn’t usually get crazy.