The Crest at Galleria

4.4

4.4

Love my apartment , lately there has been a lot of traffic and smoking going on, coming from an apartment close to me ... The dumpster is too small lots of trash outside the dumpster once it is filled up .. Also at nights it’s hard to find parking at nights , and residents do not pick up after their dogs
Experience was great our first year, not the greatest our second year when we moved. Staff is nice, but the apartment foundation is just old.
I feel very happy living here, it is close to good restaurants and several regions of the city. The staffs are always available to help and this is very important to me. The apartments have great design.
Apartment with incredible location and excellent maintenance. The staffs are always attentive to me and my family. I love the design of my apartment, the floors are beautiful and the space is enough to feel comfortable.
This is one of the best place to live , it is spacious , convenient to several amenities Super Walmart food Lion, Harris Teeter and several resturant of your choice, 15 minutes or less to hospital, and 25 minutes to Uptown, and last but not least great staff to mane a few Terry, Dana, Nina, Daniel to put it likely all of the are always professional, and will go above and beyond to help whenever you call the Rental office.
Dana is truly awesome and good at what she does and she helped me tremendously! The management team are polite and caring which makes a world of difference in the experience of trying to get a place to live.
Not going to say anything negative so here is a Christmas Carol instead. Deck the halls with ... you know the words. Everybody sing. Falalalalalalalala
I really like the decoration of the apartment and the staffs. If the future resident is looking for an apartment with good maintenance, good architecture and a good location, this is definitely the ideal place. In contrast, neighbors can be a problem.
I have had a great experience in our complex with our neighbors and all, however there are not any activities in our complex done by the office and I don't think Its fair because there are several activities done in our sister complex.
What a wonderful place to call home, 2012 I relocated here from New York, this was the first place I saw , and decided this is it for me, it is surrounded by by every thing one needs in a village. The building is clean, quiet and the apartments are large and not aloft of noise, great managment staff and they have shown their professional skills whether they are speaking to you on the phone or in person .