The Crest on Hampton Hollow

4.3

4.3

Kimit
1 day ago
I really enjoyed the smiles,bedside manner and quick response to all my questions and issues .Extremely friendly and attentive staff every time I had contact not just the first or second times.
Khadijah
I recently moved to the property about a month ago and the experience has been awesome. The place was clean and ready for me to move in. The community’s amazing and the staff are always so friendly.
Pearl
I just moved and have had some minor issues that have caused me to contact the office several times. They have been very nice and have attended to all my issues in a timely fashion. I think I’m gonna like it here!
Jalinya
I’ve lived here for almost a year and so far I’ve had a nice experience. It has been very quiet. I haven’t experienced any major issues. Maintenance has been very responsive to my requests and if they couldn’t fix something right away (ex. Part needed to be ordered), they always provide updates. The team in the rental office is always nice and helpful. I’m glad I moved here.
Wynetta
I love my apartment but not sure if im going to renew again. Looking to buy a house very soon. Apartments are very nice though. People need to stop throwing their trash in the parking lot.
Clarence
Five stars is not enough to show how happy I am with The Crest On Hampton Hollow, especially in regards to the Leasing Consultant Team. The staff made me feel at home and I love this community because the environment here is beautiful and amazing. What I really like is it's very near to Shopping center and grocery stores. This place is very commute to travel in buses like 2 minutes walk from the apartment.
Claudio
about 2 months ago
Nice and quiet place, a lot of green space. Employees at the office are very friendly and helpful with everything you need. Good and easy community
Christel
3 months ago
I love living here the staff is great anything I need they make sure it’s done in a timely manner the community is quiet and clean and my neighbors are friendly
Obenny
3 months ago
It's a very good and safe community to rise a family.🤣😂gesfgg uhgfdszcnn.fcvhggfddz dvffcdxv. I am very delighted with the manament term. Hjhgd .gvjhf.uygdx, vkvfxx
William
3 months ago
The only thing I don't like is they keep leaving trash in the building And we have one resident that has a whole lot of stuff in front of her outdoor apartment