The Crest on Hampton Hollow

4.3

4.3

Mansur
1 day ago
I simply love living here. I have been here for over a year now and I may stay here for a long time. The surroundings are great and my neighbors are wonderful.

Alexis
Love the community and the staff! Beautiful area Love the community and the staff! Beautiful area Love the community and the staff! Beautiful area

Calvin
I'm pretty satisfied here. I would say that the appliances are older models that I would love to see changed and the insulation is pretty bad. Other than that maintenance is great. It's quiet as well

Emily
Overall, the community is nice. People are relatively chill. We want the gym back! Desperately! It’s been over 4 months without a gym. Very disappointed to lose this amenity.

William
It's been a wonderful 10 years here I really enjoy being here I had no problems here the maintenance people are wonderful we have wonderful people in the office And we had somewhat clean buildings but But the people in the buildings are wonderful I enjoyed every moment that I spent here

Valantin
about 2 months ago
Been living here for some time now, and I pretty much love everything. The noise level is minimal, the community is cleaned most of the time, and pretty safe thus far. However, we need a good upgrade in the gym

Claudio
3 months ago
It is okay location . Been here for over one year. Not very happy about security. Place lack about that. Apartment is not so good. Is a over price for what they offer.

Khadijah
3 months ago
Living here has been one of the best experiences I’ve had renting. The area is nice and I love taking walks here. This location has so much to do around it.

Junemarie
3 months ago
1st yr I lived here was amazing! The neighbors are friendly and it was a peaceful neighborhood. & there were fun events done by the leasing office during holidays.2nd year I lived here not good..I had 2 new neighbors move in above me and beside me. The neighbor beside me loves blasting music hours of the night and during the week. I have reached out to your leasing team and sent emails on the matter and barely had any communication. I had to constantly reach out again and again until something happened.Next the neighbor above me is very heavy footed its like he is stomping constantly. The ceilings will creak and CREAK. Its so hard to sleep peacefully throughout the night. imagine having a neighbor stomping above you and your next door neighbor blasting music. this is no longer a peaceful environment. The neighbors are loud and are not considerate of their neighbors. I had a poor 2nd year experience. Leasing office stopped doing social events and it gets boring.

Jurome
3 months ago
I love it here It's so 👏 I love coming to the gym and having a walk around the neighborhood and stuff at night it's so peaceful around here