The top management of The Crown will give out information and make promises on prices or other situations, and then decide differently later. They don’t hold their word, they just change their mind, notify you, and then leave you stuck to deal with whatever they decide.

Living here has been a wonderful experience. The property is very nice and the staff are excellent. I’m really just writing this review for points.

These apartments are well kept up with. There are some issues with age and noises but are over all a good place to live. Maintenance takes longer sometimes but they usually do a good job.

it a great place to live. you got a huge pool a 24 hour workoout room and the grocery store is only five mins away on foot. got a great clubhouse with awesome staff on hand.

The complaint addressing service is fantastic! We have had floors, chairs, and keys replaced, mostly in a timely fashion. The management does not clean up trash that accumulates in the apartment common area, but if residents were more mindful, that would not be an issue. They are a very friendly staff who make living here a breeze.

I love my apartment! I was matched with random roommates and it has been good since I moved in. We get along well. I enjoy living in these apartments.

The community is great and so close to everything I need!!! The people who live here are so nice and the office staff is AMAZING!! I love the modern look and feel of this community!

Overall a good place to live. If I had it to do all over I would have got my own room mates! Staff I'd friendly only complaint is the trash that gets thrown down in breeze way and grassy areas from up above beer bottles, cigarette butts , a whole watermelon among other things

The apartments themselves are good I like the space and pricing but, roommate matching will disappoint you. Maintenance is speedy and fantastic though.

I love the apartmens and love the roommates and i love that it's close to everything and i love that it has a workout room and and love the computer room

Some of the fixtures and appliances feel cheaply made, but given the low price of rent, I feel as though it's justified. Otherwise I have no complaints.

I have loved living at the Crown for the most part. I think it is a great community and the people who live here are very neighborly. I definitely recommend living at the Crown!

It’s been amazing. The rent is set at a fair price and the amenities are outstanding. One of the things I enjoy the most about living here is the location. We are set in the middle of about every store or restaurant you’d want.

My stay here has been a real pleasure and I have been really satisfied and I would recommend these to anyone looking for a place to stay....

Overall nice apartments. There is occasional noise issues, but that's to be expected with near-campus housing. Also, the maintenance was pretty good about getting everything done on time.

Have had a great experience. Maintenance work orders are completed very quickly. All the staff members are very nice. It is a safe place to live.

This apartment complex is extremely affordable and most of the staff is super pleasant. They made it very easy for me when I needed to switch rooms out of a confrontational apartment.

IVE LIVED HER FOR 2 YEARS EVERYHTHHING IS GREAT BUT THE ROOMATE SITUATIONS... SOME ARE KOOL SOME ARENT ....BUT I GUESS EVERYBODY NEEDS A HOME

This is the greatest place to live. I’ve lived here for a year and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. The staff is so friendly, my roommates are great. I love it.

I like living at the crown I just got this only really rude roommate but I like the pool and wifi but the rent is no ice and most everyone is nice except the one rude lady in the office

I have really enjoyed living at The Crown thus far. The staff is very nice and are always quick to answer questions. The maintenance staff if always so kind and are very quick to come fix things for us.

The staff are super friendly and helpful with all situations and my dog loves taking up all the room in the full size beds :) The parking is also really good because there is so much room.

It’s small and cozy and I love my roommates. Maintenance is a bit slow though. That given the air conditioner in my room is broken. So is the freezer door. The only thing holding the shelf in there in place is cardboard and tape

Great place! Wish we had closer guest parking for visitors, other than that I think it is a very nice place to stay. I would recommend to this place to others.

The front office and maintenance team are incredible. I appreciate them so much. I haven't gotten to know my neighbors very well at all, but the ones above me can be pretty rowdy. That and the fact that it smells like marijuana a lot are the only real downsides.