The Crown

It’s okay living here. I like that it’s in the middle of town where I need to be. Clean enough. Quiet enough usually. I live in a 2x2 so I do like the amount of space I have in my room.
Haven't moved in yet, but have already signed my lease and am so excited about it. The apartments look great and are loaded with amenities for a very good price per month.
I loved living at the crown! It was a great first apartment. Not many places have a bathroom to yourself and a balcony. All of the amenities were nice too!
When I first moved here, I was not very happy with my living situation. After numerous times of trying to switch to a different apartment, it finally happened. It’s been good ever since.
i like living in the crown sometimes , i just dont like how the room really isn’t big and their isn’t like a lot of space , i do like my roommate and how cheap the rent is and everything though
the staff was always friendly. the parking complaints were taken into consideration. it isn’t the safest or cleanest but the amenities are nice when they are available
Maintenance is quick to respond. Very close to Western Kentucky University and places to eat. Private bathrooms are a plus. It’s an overall okay place to live.
Eh hejsb hshbd nkks. Rjj r ne. En r. Njs. Nmmd. Nd anmalbd han rmslkkd djbs kleleng jbd ejeodoj. Rkibe. Ie. eidh heheb ikr r iudbde nenrbrf lelneebr
The office staff is always friendly and helpful. The apartment are great and are High quality. It is a great bargain for the price and there are many community events to help you get connected to your neighbors.
I always feel welcomed and safe. The staff works hard to stay with regulations while still giving residents a good living experience with everything going on.