I am very comfortable here ! The crown supplies everything I need. The layout allows privacy, but also provides residents with space to connect. The staff all know my name, and the property is well kept.

The unit itself is nice but the parking is still a nightmare and it’s incredible that my mail can’t be delivered to where i live. management did try to listen to residents about parking but the execution wasn’t the best. staff is all nice though

The crown has great amenities and really nice apartments. The main living room is one of the biggest and most open ones I’ve seen in comparison to other bowling green apartments. The rooms are nice and spacious and maintenance comes out on time and does a great job when needed!

So far the subleasing and move in process has been absolutely horrendous and I definitely won’t do it again. My application still had things that needed to be done the day before I was supposed to move in and I was not told. I called to double check and then was told. I was not able to pay my rent online because I wasn’t given access to my account until too late. The whole experience has really upset me.

Move-in process was a hassle. And unit is not the best, it’s dirty, there’s holes in the wall. Management is rude. The workers are good and help.

The crown has been a great residence. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The location is great. It is close to the WKU campus and a short drive to restaurants, grocery stores, and the mall.

It’s ok and I like how it’s sunny most days. It’s ok because I have a fan on the stove and my vent still doesn’t work but at least my bill is over 375 a month

Reply from The Crown

It’s okay for what it is. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend in to any of my friends. I’ve personally had issues with internet, water, heating, and mailing.

Reply from The Crown

I love the crown. It is reasonably priced and comes with great Furniture for the rooms! I also love the staff at the crown they are always so nice and very helpful!

Reply from The Crown

Overall a great place to live! The staff are very friendly and handle situations considerately when they arise. They truly care about the satisfaction of those living there.

Reply from The Crown

The crown is a great place to live. The staff is friendly and welcoming. They truly want to make sure you are taken care of. The residents are also very nice.

Reply from The Crown

I love it here! Very roomy, noise isn’t bad, maintenance always comes when needed. It’s a great location, not far from anything. I resigned my lease because I like it so much!

Reply from The Crown

Management is very responsive, as well as maintenance. Living cost is very affordable, and there's an consistent effort to create a community environment .

Reply from The Crown

i really enjoy living here! the staff is super easy to work with and always nice; they really try to work with you as much as they can when it comes to having issues!

Reply from The Crown

The apartment itself is fine, but my room gets very hot while one of my roommates has a very cold room. The area is also a little scary. My friend said she saw someone with a gun once and I’ve been verbally harassed while trying to get to my apartment.

Reply from The Crown

great place to live with great staff and i really like the amenities they offer !!!!! have been a place place to love the last two years!!!!

Reply from The Crown

So far, living here this semester hasn’t been my favorite. Mainly because maintenance is either really on top of things or takes months with multiple requests to get anything done. Also, the stairwells are always full of trash and that’s not something I love to see when I get home at night, especially when the stairwell light is out and it’s very dark. But, I do appreciate the addition of more visitor parking spots.

Reply from The Crown

only thing good about the complex is the rent, and that’s pushing it. communication with staff at desk has gotten better but the apartments are so run down and disgusting

Reply from The Crown

It has been great. Really enjoying it. I am happy with my roommates and the included gym access. I don't plan on moving from here anytime soon.

Reply from The Crown

The top management of The Crown will give out information and make promises on prices or other situations, and then decide differently later. They don’t hold their word, they just change their mind, notify you, and then leave you stuck to deal with whatever they decide.

Reply from The Crown

Living here has been a wonderful experience. The property is very nice and the staff are excellent. I’m really just writing this review for points.

Reply from The Crown

These apartments are well kept up with. There are some issues with age and noises but are over all a good place to live. Maintenance takes longer sometimes but they usually do a good job.

Reply from The Crown

it a great place to live. you got a huge pool a 24 hour workoout room and the grocery store is only five mins away on foot. got a great clubhouse with awesome staff on hand.

Reply from The Crown

The complaint addressing service is fantastic! We have had floors, chairs, and keys replaced, mostly in a timely fashion. The management does not clean up trash that accumulates in the apartment common area, but if residents were more mindful, that would not be an issue. They are a very friendly staff who make living here a breeze.

Reply from The Crown

I love my apartment! I was matched with random roommates and it has been good since I moved in. We get along well. I enjoy living in these apartments.