The Crown

4.1

1,034 Reviews

4.1

1,034 Reviews

Nice and quiet mostly..kinda pricey for one bedroom sharing with a stranger but nice...people are nice at least... need to hit the pool soon lol
Overall it had been an okay experience living at the crown apartments. Sometimes it could be better with maintenance but they have been better recently.
People are very friendly and kind! My roommates are super nice and I've been able to settle in so far with not many issues! There were a few things that needed to be fixed but maintenence was so quick to respond and communicated things that they may not be able to get to immediately which was super great.
Great location and nice rooms. I like having my own bedroom and bathroom to myself. It is also nice to be so close to essential places like grocery stores and school.
being here for 2 years I have had a great experience here. I love how nice everybody is around here. the space in the apartment is totally enough for me and my roommates
They are really good people and we have grown so much. I fell like I have made friends which I was really nervous about. We really become a house hold and I love it
Love the apartments and the staff is friendly and helpful and they are available when I need them and my roommates are nice and they are there if I need them
Overall I have really enjoyed living here at The Crown. I love the amenities that are included with the reasonable priced rent along with the supportive and helpful staff. I’m really glad I chose The Crown as my home away from home!
pretty good so far! love living with my best friends!! we have been here awhile!!! we’ve had lots of fun while living here as well! love it!
So far I love the property. I have not moved in yet but I am due to move in on august 19th. I am super excited.. when we did our walk thru the apartment complex is clean, the pool area is nice i everyone was very friendly!