The Crown

This is a great incentive and glad I have the opportunity to receive cool gifts by doing simple task. Keep up the good work community rewards.
It's convenient because of its proximity to several restaurants and other businesses, and I get more for what I pay than I would at other places in town.
For my first college apartment, it wasn't a too bad of an experience. There needs to be some work with how maintanance comes about but other than that,Not too bad
The place is not bad you live close to campus and your around a lot of places. There is new management here now and things are getting better than before.
Overall I really enjoy it here at the Pointe. Lately things have been much better, maintenance wise and complex wise. I would like to see pets allowed!
Nice, personal apartments with awesome amenities. Service is pretty fast, and the grounds are always looking nice. And you can't beat the price! Great place to live.
I love the environment. I love the people I live with also. One of the employees by the name of Ian that works in the office makes me feel welcome and at gone that's why I still live here.
I love living here because if I need any help, the office is great at assisting! Every one is just so friendly! I also love living here because it is not on campus. I have more freedom to come and go as I wish.
I cant say I conpletely love living here but its cheap! The maintence work takes a while to get done and rent is always messed up but other than that its ok
The rent is great here and the quality of the apartment is outstanding. This is a nice and relaxing place to live. I enjoy the peaceful people who live also