The Crown

This place needs to upgrade their security. Take that back, they need security because there is absolutely none. I have never felt more unsafe than I do sitting in my own apartment. If they would install some cameras 90% of their crimes would go down. That's statistics. The management team needs to invest into some tshirts, sweatshirts, and jackets for their ENTIRE staff. I love the floor plan of my apartment and that is simply it. I'm always on edge and can never relax.
I could not possibly be less satisfied with how you do business. We needed to move in early because we had to start our jobs. Our coworkers were allowed to move in (to a dirty apartment) but we were stalled and told no early move ins were allowed and the apartments had to be cleaned. When I finally moved in there was dog food on my floor in my room, dust all over my ceiling, dust all over the shelves, the toilet wasn't clean, and that's just in my bedroom.
I don't like living here! Non of my maintenance has been fixed. Things keep breaking and everything. It is just stressful. I would only come back if I really had too. I'm trying to make sure I don't have too.
The top management of The Crown will give out information and make promises on prices or other situations, and then decide differently later. They don’t hold their word, they just change their mind, notify you, and then leave you stuck to deal with whatever they decide.
These apartments really need redone on the inside. I don't have any air in my room. The kitchen is gross and we desperately need new floors all over.
The worst living 's property I have ever lived in, because I am in a big problem and they don't understand my situation. It seems that they uncaring. Also I want to sublease my unit if anyone interested just let me know because I am not interested maintain living here in this property anymore. Here is my phone number: (419)819-5970.
Nothing ever gets fixed here and the managers are rude they never want to help I have had a bad three years since I have been here and I can't stay one more year
1 star
Not what I was expecting. Haven't been here long enough to get a good feel of the place. I might change my opinion later. But at this moment i'm not a big fan.
1 star
that's hhhags. Eller uvsvs. and. rhdbej. did. sjuss ididkd. dkdndn. 7x scekje w hjwvy sojsgd nhsye e rjuua. rwvsb sjjsnjjusv slaloafr she hgav
1 star
The apartment and living community that I currently live in isn't the best the people around me are generally rude and loud and my apartment was supposedly renovated but hasn't been since like 1986