The Dakota

4.6

4.6

Kim
We truly enjoy living at the Dakota. The location is great and the staff are always very accommodating. The amenities are amazing and always very clean. My only suggestion would be to have a printer/computer on site for resident use
Robert
We have lived here for 3 years and continue to be very satisfied with our experience. The staff (both the leasing staff and maintenance staff) are always polite, professional and friendly. Facilities/amenities are top-notch.
Jessica
The Dakota has been absolutely wonderful! We’ve had no problems or issues at all and everyone has been very attentive with answering questions! The little rewards, food trucks, and events are definitely a bonus!
Dominique
So far- fairly good quiet neighborhood, parking is fairly easy, but could be improved with assignments and increased visitor spots. The amenities are well maintained and amply available I haven’t had an issue getting gym time or coffee/tea from the cafe.
Akeema
Awesome experience living here! Staff is wonderful and accommodating! I’ve referred many people to live here and renewed my lease cause I love it so much!
Kanahisha
They move quickly and there staff are very respectful and professional. The area all around is clean and beautiful. I love there gym and club area in general
Colin
Can be a little loud sometimes and parking is not the best as I often have to park a few buildings over or even on the street sometimes which is not the best for the money you are spending but amenities are great
Ryan
Love living here at the Dakota! Only negative thing we’ve experienced is how we can hear our neighbors upstairs, so maybe fix that with sound proofing the floors better and we’d be happier!
Jose
Apartment is great but the parking is a pain any time after 6. Everything is pretty quite but the package lockers don’t typically get used by delivery drivers.
Nicole
We were residents at The Dakota for just over one year and could not say enough wonderful things about living there! We recently relocated due to work location unfortunately, but will forever recommend The Dakota to anyone who is looking for an amazing place to live! Thank you to the amazing staff for making our first year in NC amazing.