The Dakota

4.6

4.6

Ryan
1 day ago
The Dakota has been a good apartment to live in prior to finding a townhouse home. Only negatives would be hearing our upstairs neighbors heavy footsteps, constant trash smell from trash compactor outside, and landscaping not mowing all the grass outside where dogs like to potty. But overall, a good place to live at in terms of an apartment complex.
Joshua
I havent had much issue living here exept my upstairs neighbors on occasion and the couple of car break ins. Id like to see something done about that.
Bailey
I have liked living at the Dakota for the past 2 years. The location is great and my apartment is great. The amenities are okay.. the grill/pool deck are not open year round which is very unfortunate, especially when it’s really nice out.
Hannah
My boyfriend and I love living here at The Dakota. Since we didn't move in until last October we didn't get much of a summer here so we cannot wait to utilize the pool and participate in some fun events as the weather continues to get warmer and warmer!
Rachel
Beautiful apartment and local area. Great location near PNC and interstate. Super easy to get anywhere from downtown Raleigh, NC STATE, and Cary. I have absolutely loved the location.
Kathryn
Super nice, beautiful and great pool! Lived here for a year and will be renewing my lease! I love how pet friendly it is and getting to see and pet so many dogs when i dont have my own!
John
Great. Resigned and hopefully planning on resigning again. Great location with great amenities. Recommend to anyone tryna to move to the Raleigh area
Robert
Great community with several top-notch amenities. Leasing staff is courteous and easy to work with. Maintenance team is polite, professional and friendly.
Jocelyn
Great place to live. The community is nice and the location is very convenient. You are 10 min from downtown Cary, 10min from downtown Raleigh, and 10 min from the airport.
carlos
about 2 months ago
So far the experience of getting started and signing everything has been great the staff has been super friendly and we are looking forward to moving in.