The Dakota

4.6

4.6

Christina
I have called the Dakota home for the past three years and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. Maintenance is extremely quick to respond to requests, thorough, and professional. Our porch is probably the most loved spot by myself and our kitties. The location is great for concerts at PNC, tailgating NC State games, and visiting the NC Art Museum. The only reason i have left 4 stars instead of 5 is due to the parking lot not having security cameras. My car was hit while parked overnight and whoever hit it left the scene without leaving any information. The damage was just over $4,000, but thankfully was covered by my insurance company. This is no fault to the Dakota complex themselves, but had security camera footage been available this would have helped myself and any others, whom may face similar issues in the future, greatly. Overall, the Dakota has been a great place to call home!

Riley
Super friendly front office staff, super helpful getting me into a place when I was in a bind. Thank you and can't wait to officially move in!

Joshua
Great amenities and nice community. Great place to stay and call home. Everything you ask for is local and the interiors are nice. Staff is nice and communicative.

Shana
Approved ! So happy . Wonderful staff they treat you with respect speak professional over the phone . Courteous of time . And did not disappoint. Can’t wait to make this my new home

Shani
The external of all residential building are dirty and unappealing. Our first year living here, there was definitely external cleaning such as blowing off landings and stairwells. The mail room is a mess. The only positive experience is the staff. They always try to be helpful

Alexander
So excited to move in! Staff has been very friendly and helpful and the residents are already befriending my roommates and I. The amenities are great and the location is ideal.

Jessica
Have enjoyed my stay at The Dakota! Nice amenities and close by to the dog park for our pup to enjoy. We also have enjoyed the events that they put together for the tenants (Bro's Brew is our fav).

Phagan
I love living at The Dakota! The open floor plans and private porches really make daily life comfortable. Tons of room in the walk in closet and the bright neutral wall color coordinates with any décor.

Sydney
I've loved my experience at the Dakota! Everyone is extremely friendly, from the residents all the way to the staff that help out. I would absolutely recommend this place.

Rachel
Resident experience is great so far. Apartment is clean and staff is friendly. I also love the location and amenities. The pool is also great especially for the hot July days!