The Dakota

4.6

4.6

I enjoy living at The Dakota!!! The people are friendly and the staff are always there to help. I feel safe living here. And the pool is fun for my grandkids.
Have had a wonderful experience here and it's been almost a year. The pool opened super early this season and we've loved going! Maintenance still comes quickly.
Love it here. Friendly community and always clean. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. It’s great for the price and location. Definitely recommend
I absolutely love living at the Dakota! The amenities are fabulous, the staff is super helpful and kind, and it is such a quiet neighborhood. I am close to school and some of my favorite stores and restaurants. I recommend it to all of my friends (even though most of them already live here! ha!)
The Dakota is a great place to live at! The grounds are very clean and the stewed are super helpful no matter the issue or question you might have.
I was the 14th resident to move in summer of 2017. And it has been an amazing and wonderful experience each day. The grounds are kept up very well. The maintenance staff are outstanding and the management team and consummate professionals. Everyone is friendly, kind and helpful. But the rough and tumble of 2020 really made me appreciate the serenity of the Dakota. The staff maintained a sense of calm and kept everything running as smooth as possible. Kudos to the team!
I have lived here for almost 4 years and I still love the apartments, community, location, and amenities. I would definitely recommend this place.
Great facilities that are well kept and in a good location. No issues with noise or disturbances in the complex. Good amenities that are well kept.
Spacious floor plan. New appliances. Convenient location. Staffs are friendly and helpful. The maintenance team respond to requests and solve the problems very quickly.
I love the Dakota & everything that it has to offer. I just resigned/moved units and I am excited about the next year! They have so many amenities and great customer service in the leasing office.