The Dakota

4.6

4.6

We toured Dakota this weekend hoping to find a new place to call home. Hiba was so helpful and pleasant to work with, and made the decision so easy for us! We look forward to moving into Dakota in October.
Overall, we enjoy our apartment and where we are living. Of course there are the occasional apartment-living occurrences but we enjoy The Dakota overall. Little things we've noticed are noisy upstairs neighbors, a limited amount of parking spots (for guests too), and a lot of 18 wheeler trucks pulling in and out of the complex.
I love the Dakota experience wouldn’t trade it for nothing i love getting fresh and clean surroundings and if something breaks they are on it
I think my resident experience has been good. There has been a couple of issues with the apartment itself however I love the complex and it’s amenities
Very warm and friendly community. It is quiet and inviting here, the people are very kind, the amenities are amazing, food trucks are delicious, and the rooms are beautiful and spacious.
This has been the nicest apartment complex I have ever been a resident to! I love it here and the staff is so kind! The parking is a struggle if you get home late or have visitors but overall it’s great
Just moved in two days ago. The apartment was clean and ready on time. The staff has been super friendly and responsive as well! Shout out to the maintenance guys for getting me into a garage a little bit closer to my apartment! Yesterday as we moved in the rest of my furniture, noticed there was a Taco Truck on site...I'm gonna LOVE living here!
Living here at The Dakota has been amazing so far! The neighborhood is great, the amenities provided are top notch and I love my apartment layout. Only wish we had more parking spaces. :(
Experience is amazing I love the people working here and I feel safe. They always respond to my needs and I appreciate them so so much. Awesome people
It is quiet and nice all things are new neighbores are friendly it is very suitable to live there is enough free parking area it is very valueable