The Dakota at Abacoa

4.3

4.3

Christine
Neighborhood is friendly and safe. The upkeep on pressure washing properly, tree trimming and pool Cleaning are the areas of concern for this specific location. Easy maintenance items to address but they have been unchanged for 2 years now. It would be great to see these three items handled by vendors who know what they are doing. When I first moved in these things were not an issue and the whole community looked great!

Dylan
We love our community here in Abacoa. Last year we were surprised with an almost 40% rent increase. That wasn’t great but we stuck with it and we do like it here. Our appliances might need to be replaced tho.

Roy
Management and office staff are amazing and very friendly and efficient. Along with maintenance as well getting things done in a timely fashion. Property is very clean and well kept

Despina
Management is not adequate. Grounds not maintained consistently. Rats running around outside the building and sometimes I think they die in the walls leaving a smell for a few days.

Marty
Friendly neighbors. Very helpful staff. Convenient location. Clean and well kept grounds would like to see more designated parking for individual tenants

Klaus
about 2 months ago
I love the place, the apartment is perfect for us, green spaces are beautiful, maintenance do a perfect job, just want more attention on the clean for the share spaces

Gayle
about 2 months ago
The staff is friendly, the maintenance efficient and fast if there’s a problem and a very peaceful place to live . I have a beautiful view of the protected area that has no other buildings across from my patio, so nice to sit outside!

Monica
about 2 months ago
I have enjoyed my experience at Dakota. I love my neighbors. The maintenance crew is awesome! Everything runs smoothly and kept up nicely. If I have a problem the issue is fixed very quickly.

Joseph
about 2 months ago
It has been great living here. We bought a new home, and are renovating it, If we were not buying a home, we would be renewing. Support here is great and services also

Matias
2 months ago
The Manager (Christine) and her team (Ashley & Linda), along with the Maintenance crew do an excellent job and help keep Dakota a great place to live.