The Davis SoCo Apartments

4.2

4.2

Love living here in the lofts. The only bad thing is the noise from south congress. But the view is totally worth it. UWaking up and seeing downtown every day is special!
I have enjoyed residency, hallways could be cleaner but amenities have been nice even during covid. Do not enjoy no longer having direct access to trash room, due to residents not taking care of it. There are details that were missed, like cupboards missing painting.
Fun place to live. The location is great, basically everything you could want is about 20 minutes away. The complex itself is relatively quiet, although the road noise from S. Congress can be a little annoying at times.
The facilities are nice and I’ve never had a problem, however other residents constantly disrespect the property by leaving litter around and generally not treating public spaces well.
I love my apartment and love my building, but I just don"t understand how all the standards have been falling lately. There is more trash and dog feces than I have ever seen. I don't understand who clogs up a trash chute. There is so much after hour noise and I don"t understand how people can be partying in this time of COVID. That said, the new management has tried to step up.
I have been here seven months and already thinking of renewing. Nice location, friendly neighbors, competitive pricing. Thanks to the staff for everything they do.
09/15/2020 Hi, I love the security that comes with the building. The staff is nice. Overall its a great enclosed thriving community. The Cons for me are the aesthetics of the apartment complex. The South side of the building appears dated, desperately needs a refresh, the back elevators need to be replaced. The dog stench is very strong. The parking lot and over all facility desperately needs cleaning staff especially Friday - Sunday. The 3rd floor open area is continuously used as a dumping ground. There is no visible signage to prevent this. The furniture around the corridor areas needs a replacement. Not to mentioned when I moved in, my dishwasher is just not sanitary. It looks like my apt was not cleaned thoroughly before I moved in. Its the little things that is taking away from the standard of this building. Not to mention my neighbor is always playing loud music. The walls are not equipped to provide privacy.
It’s a generally good place to live. I generally feel safe and can get maintenance done quickly when something is broken. I like it here and I’m happy to be here.
Very average experience. The lack of attention to security on the part of management as well as the disrespect of common spaces by other residents ruined what would have been a pleasant living experience.
Management is great with communicating news and important events/updates to the community. The upkeep and maintenance is good. I'm sad for the loss of Amazon hub though but since I am not privy to why it had been discontinued, I can't rest any blame to any party.