The Davis SoCo Apartments

Management is great with communicating news and important events/updates to the community. The upkeep and maintenance is good. I'm sad for the loss of Amazon hub though but since I am not privy to why it had been discontinued, I can't rest any blame to any party.
Very clean and proactive staff, but lots of random fees and changes with management. erghvbkhdfbv lkhdfbvkberlihbvkehf sfkk vadjfnvk viadjn vi
While I’m happy with my immediate living space, the property comes with some major drawbacks. Having an elevator out of order made it hard to move in and it makes it even harder for me to receive my weekly grocery orders via delivery. This is honestly one of the worst places to live if you are depending on delivery and, due to the virus, I have to stay home. Every delivery is a nightmare, between codes that don’t work, locked doors, and an elevator that has been out of order for 8 months. My neighbors are some of the most horrible people I have ever known, either young, reckless partiers who never wear a mask or nosy, rude residents who complain about every step I take in my apartment even though it isn’t my fault that the building is urban with thin walls. However, I must give credit to the leasing office for attempting to navigate these problems with limited power and finances.
I absolutely love my unit and the new leasing/management staff have been great in keeping residents informed on changes and helping improve some issues at the complex.
I enjoy living in the lofts but there lll is not a way to get back in at the end by Alpine which has made a lot of us upset. We need a keypad on the outside so we can easily get back in
Great location for getting around Austin, pretty much everything south and central is a $15 uber/ 15 minute car ride away. Lots of road noise on S Congress. Amenities are pretty good. Staff is helpful. Complex could be a little cleaner and better maintained but it's okay. Community is usually pretty quiet.
We have now lived here for 5 months and we still love it! The location is amazing close to everything we need. Any time we need help the new management has been able to help. Thank you!
We have plenty of amenities that are very nice and well taken care of! I love the dog parks and it’s generally quiet. The covered parking is nice too.
Living at the Davis SoCo is great. There are amenities, and the location is awesome! It was so great in face that I was able to talk a friend in to moving into the Davis. I have not had any problems with the other residents as well.
I looked at a lot of places when moving to Austin - if you want a home that is central to everything, valued perfectly, and the staff is approachable and focused on service. Look no further.