The Davis SoCo Apartments

4.2

4.2

My experience at the Davis has improved tremendously since new management took over. The staff in the leasing office are so kind, friendly, and efficient. They respond quickly and are very communicative with residents. My only issue with the Davis is that the hallways are really dirty -- I've lived here for several years and this has always been an issue. Empty trash cans left out 24/7, loose trash throughout the halls, pet waste, etc....this is an ongoing problem and I hope that the new team can figure out a fix. When I've reached out to them about it, they've been really understanding and helpful.
It was pretty great. The location is phenomenal and the staff are friendly and hardworking. Unfortunately, they had to restrict a lot of the amenities because of Covid but that is understandable. The homeless population nearby is a little concerning but I personally never had any issues with security. The only complaint I really had was the road noise from Ben White and South Lamar, but again, you have to know that will be an issue before you move in. I'm sure the flooding and water issues from the winter storm were a huge pain, but fortunately, I had already moved out months before. It's also really cool that they let me keep access to this community rewards page even after I moved out to leave great reviews like this!
Love living here with the beautiful view of downtown. Still have an issue with homeless finding their way into our stairwell though. Other than that, it’s perfect
Can be noisy at times especially with the dogs, but being a dog friendly apartment is important to me! Amazing units and location. Would recommend
I love it here! The staff is wonderful and the gym Is always clean! I definitely would recommend the Davis Soco to anyone wanting to live in this area.
It’s been great! The staff is extremely helpful. I love the inside of the apartment and couldn’t ask for more. Only thing I would say is cleanliness of the complex could be better.
Cons: Started off great and went down hill over time. Leasing elsewhere after my lease is up. Trash everywhere. Homeless on property. Packages being stolen. Pros: great location, nice sized units, maintenance is on point. Jessica is trying her best.
I enjoy living here because of the security and the good upkeep. They’re doing their best to update the old practices and make it a better experience.
I moved 3 years ago and live on the loft side. Location, size and the convenience of not having to drive to get a coffee, dry cleaning, dentist cleaning is just a walk away. I love my location and space. Although management has changed multiple time (3) since here, they are always striving to improve when they are able.
Love living here in the lofts. The only bad thing is the noise from south congress. But the view is totally worth it. UWaking up and seeing downtown every day is special!