The Davis SoCo Apartments

We have plenty of amenities that are very nice and well taken care of! I love the dog parks and it’s generally quiet. The covered parking is nice too.
Living at the Davis SoCo is great. There are amenities, and the location is awesome! It was so great in face that I was able to talk a friend in to moving into the Davis. I have not had any problems with the other residents as well.
I looked at a lot of places when moving to Austin - if you want a home that is central to everything, valued perfectly, and the staff is approachable and focused on service. Look no further.
I’m a student at St. Eds so I love living in the Davis because the commute is a 10 minute walk. I love the fact that it’s in south congress. All the amenities are really clean and really cool. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because there have been some car break ins. But if we set that aside the Davis is an awesome place to live.
Location is great, good amenities, close to lots of restaurants and downtown. Depending on the floor plan, units are pretty spacious and reasonably priced.
The apartment unit itself is just great, I feel so at home! The stairs on the other hand... almost always smell horrible, and the elevator has been out since I moved in.
The Davis is a great place to live in with great amenities and great management! It's in a great location and I wouldnt want to live anywhere else.
I love the units and location and amenities! I’m new here, but have had a great experience thus far. The new leasing company is incredibly responsive and friendly.
Great place ! Love it, I lose the outdoor hallways, and modern living. Many courtyards and pet friendly! I have lived here over a year and just signed on for another!
I love it here! The service is wonderful and attentive. The amenities are wonderful and aren’t a distracting act but just genuinely nice spaces. I wake up to a koi pond outside my window and reliable machines and water. It’s the things you normally have to gripe with that you don’t even have to worry about here.