The Davis SoCo Apartments

Location is great, good amenities, close to lots of restaurants and downtown. Depending on the floor plan, units are pretty spacious and reasonably priced.
The apartment unit itself is just great, I feel so at home! The stairs on the other hand... almost always smell horrible, and the elevator has been out since I moved in.
The Davis is a great place to live in with great amenities and great management! It's in a great location and I wouldnt want to live anywhere else.
I love the units and location and amenities! I’m new here, but have had a great experience thus far. The new leasing company is incredibly responsive and friendly.
Great place ! Love it, I lose the outdoor hallways, and modern living. Many courtyards and pet friendly! I have lived here over a year and just signed on for another!
I love it here! The service is wonderful and attentive. The amenities are wonderful and aren’t a distracting act but just genuinely nice spaces. I wake up to a koi pond outside my window and reliable machines and water. It’s the things you normally have to gripe with that you don’t even have to worry about here.
Absolutely love the inside of my apartment! I don’t hear my neighbors at all and there is always a parking spot! I would say it is a great place to live for the price it is downtown!
Great so far. Noisy neighbors, valet trash is unpredictable (didn’t take my garbage last night, loud, etc) but staff is very nice and and friendly - overall everything is clean and I love the food trucks!
Not very well maintained. Building doors never fully locked recently giving anyone off the street access. Resident garage is not closely monitored.
Location is great. Apartments s are nice with few issues but building maintenance has not been the best. Amenities are good but not in the best condition at times. Building security it’s not good and was a big issue for me. Some apartment appliances are out dated and do not work properly.