The Dawson

4.2

4.2

Quiet for the most part and amentities are well kept. Staff and Maintenance guys are friendly but the complex isn’t as clean as they used to be.
It’s been a great time living here. My lease is coming to an end but it is what it is. I will most definitely miss this place and the staff.
The neighborhood is convenient to live; Kroger, Cleaning, Restaurants, etc. Briar forest is easy to commute. The price point of monthly rent is reasonable.
Best place in the world. I just hate we don't have a designated area for smoking. Even if it's on the roof. Set up a few tables with the umbrella like at the pool. Plenty of metal trash bins so there's no fire hazards. But other than that, it's perfect!
Two pools, a two story gym, unique floor plans and convenient location were just a few of the features that made me want to live there. The staff is super friendly
Coming up on my 2nd year here and it’s the most stable I’ve felt since moving to Houston. I love these apartments! I get so many compliments when I have guests over. I’ve never had any bad experiences here. And the amenities are nice.
I love the area and most everything about the complex. I wish there was better communication (sometimes the pool is padlocked with no warning/before it’s scheduled to be closed) and I’m not a fan of speed bumps (but understand their purpose). I also think pest control was better with the previous owners. But overall this is a nice, safe, spacious place to live!
Great company. I love my home and Roscoe has been great. When it's time to move, I'll look for Roscoe properties first. The Dawson is a beautiful community.
It has been a great experience thus far! I’ve been here for two years and I love the events and resident engagement throughout the year! Staff is very nice!
Fast service, great apartment complex. The apartments have great amenities that make us feel like we’re always on vacation. There’s also 2 pools for the complex. One of which is a lap pool in case you want to do some real exercising.