The Dawson Apartments

4.2

4.2

Great staff as always. If I had to rate this based on our experience with how the construction project was handled including the many many missed appointments to do work inside by the construction team resulting in lossed income by us, I would rate this a 1. But that is on the construction team and not our complex. Staff is always friendly and great. And we love living in the wooded area but so close to everything. Our apartment area for most part is very quiet at night which is a big plus.
I wish we had wood floors throughout the apartment, more available parking for each building, and I wish rent wouldn't increase drastically for loyal residents.
Disappointed about the rent hike. They could have handled this better. Not everyone is able to adjust their budget and afford such change in such short notice
Great experience here at the Dawson, I like that they are upgrading the complex and painting it white and black, would love to see a bit more gardening around the complex, but it’s nice here.
Building 12 has no lights in the halls or outside the doors, you have to use a flashlight light or you’ll bust your ass. Inspection was done inside apt told me the kitchen floors had to be ripped out cause their sinking in, they called to confirm them to do it Oct 8, since we were going to be gone, hence it was never done so if the floor caved in it’s on them
Lived here for a few years, school zones are awesome, the community location is great, easy access to shopping, restaurants, I75 as well as I275. Office and maintenance staff are professional and personable, a good community to live.
So far so good. Leasing agents seem nice and also knowledgeable. Apartment is a good size and reasonably priced. No glaring problems. Happy overall.
So far so good! Love how close by everything is. The only thing I would want to change is the size of the kitchen and adding microwaves to the old units
So far the community is peaceful and the apartment is just as beautiful as I expected it to be. Can’t wait to enjoy to experience living in Tampa at Dawsons Apartments ❤️
It's only been about a week but I'm loving it so far. The neighbors I've seen have been nice, there's not a lot of noisy people, everyone seems really nice and respectful and I love being able to get to everything so easily on Bruce B. Downs.