The Dawson Apartments

4.2

4.2

It's not a bad place. I love were it is located the staff is friendly I just wish they would put in a kids park for the kids because they ended up playing in the street behind the cars and running in front of cars when people are coming and going in and out of the apartment complex so I think if they had a place to play this might not happen as much. The wildlife here is what makes it the most for me because I do like wildlife around me also I wish we had a bigger or second gym to workout in instead of just the one in the office. I also like how we have a river running through the apartment complex it's so nice to go and see if any alligators are swimming around in it I love to watch them when I see them. We also have a dog park witch is nice because when you are out walking around outside sometimes you see them playing at the dog park and that is nice in my opinion. So all in all it's a nice place to live I have lived here for 11 years going on 12 now but I do think what I said is 👍.
So far I love the place especially the lake view. And the location is so peaceful. Environment is clean. Lease office staff are very helpful in all terms
I love the care the company provides this place. The staff is always friendly and professional. My lease is up soon and they have pretty much made my decision for me already 😁
Everything has been great the staff are amazing. The changes of the colors are beautiful, love the new remodeling. Can’t wait to see how everything turns out.
It was nice there’s A lot of wildlife with the ponds in the water areas you see all kinds of different nature happening there’s two poles parking is difficult
Nice location and close to everything. Very quiet and peaceful. Really enjoyed the scenary as it is peacefully. Cost of living went up over here but in all a nice place to live.
1 star
There appears to be an extreme lack of attention to Renters maintenance concerns and their SAFETY. The only RELIABLE person is Roy, plus a few others, are DEPENDABLE TO PERFORM THE RENTER'S MAINTENANCE CONCERNS.There are those who arrive but only wind-up tinkering with the maintenance issue,saying they will return or not saying anything, and just disappear NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN !!Also those who arrive to fix leaking windows that NEED caulking,have CAULKED the wrong window,say they will be back tomorrow and as they say,"TOMORROW NEVER COMES"& ARE NOT TO BE SEEN EVER AGAIN!!Then there was the Roofing Ladder issue,positioned outside one of MY windows for OVER A MONTH!I called the front ofc,who informed menthere were workers working on the Roof, which we had not seen for over a week!!I EXPRESSED A REAL SAFETY CONCERN TO THE OFC,THEY JUST BRUSHED ME OFF!!Not until there was a Weather Warning,was the Roofing Ladder laid on the ground for another MONTH+ before removal!!GOOD SHOW FOLKS!!!
I've been here a long time and I have to say that the current property manager has been the most transparent out of all of those proceeding him. He answers my emails in a timely fashion and makes sure my repair requests are met. Unlike the others, I hope he stays and continues to make improvements on this property which has the potential to be stunning. I further hope however that, as seen at other properties, the rent isn't escalated to the point where myself and other residents are forced to move. Thanks Craig for all you do!
My move-in experience has been insanely easy with The Dawson. They have been available to answer every question, respond quickly, and fixed everything I brought to their attention within two days. We had an issue with roaches when we first got here, and pest control was sent out a day later to spray, which is the best customer service response time I have ever experienced. They fixed a hole in our screen, outlets that didn't work, and wasp nests outside our door the same day that I told them about the issues, which was completely unexpected. Absolutely love this apartment and every person that works here. They are all so helpful, and I would definitely recommend living here to any of my friends in the area.
I love live here is so relaxing. Se siente paz es tranquilo muy limpio buen servicio de mantenimiento… los alrededores siempre limpios… espero vivir años más aquí