The Dawson Apartments

4.1

4.1

Tammi
Great customer service and wonderful neighbors. This is a quiet community with people that look out for each other. When you have a service request, the staff responses quickly.
Verified Resident
I like this apartment complex and the neighborhood. It's cozy and warm during the cold days and it's fun to see what the squirrel family are doing in the parking lot.
Johnny C.
I really appreciate the wildlife around here I like how I can go for a walk around here and see pets and wildlife also the staff is very friendly and helpful. I just wish they would add a punching bag and one more weight machine in the gym. That's all I got to say
Jonathan
Love the apartment and our neighbors are amazing.. park and school are so close and close to Busch gardens . So would 100% recommend to New renters
Amin
I like nice weather and environment i like thank you about this game and this abatement I liked I hope to stay here I am very grateful thank everyone
John
5 stars for location and staff. 3 stars for the apartment itself because no matter what work is done they will always be older. 1 star for how the construction company handles things like not ever showing up for appointments to enter our unit. Construction crew always has been friendly but they just don't follow through on their agreed upon conversations and we lost a lot of work days waiting around for nothing due to having a dog. Have gone months without being able to use our entire patio area and we finally have put back our table and started using it again. I don't blame our apartment community for the construction company though. I understand their worker shortages and issues happen but at least I can always vent a bit on these surveys!
Magali
1 star
The remolding of buildings has become a nightmare, if it wasn’t for the fact that I knew how to wire back my front door light, There were still be no lights, as many others still have no lights at there front door, and also in the exterior of the floors. Patio nettings have still not been replaced since Construction workers took it down to paint our patios so I guess we pay rent not to have a patio we can sit on because there’s no net and the bees and wasp have made it there homes
Webert
So far so good. The maintenance crew always on time to respond to my request. They keep my hallway clean. It’s safe so far no incident in my building.
Samantha
When the maintenance comes. Sometimes they don’t really fix the issue but rather put a bandaid until it becomes a problem again. Also, the trash valet makes a mess around the building because they throw the bags over the balcony causing some bags to break and the trash is left there.
Destinee
I am loving the finishing touches around the apartments with the new paint. I Can’t wait to see what the final results become once it is all done.