The Degree

4.1

4.1

It’s a good apartment building. When something needs to be fixed the maintenance crew completes it in a timely manner. They have followed covid regulations very well so far. I would like for there to be better guest parking for a couple of days rather than a few hours and wouldn’t add extra fees for residents to be charged with.
It's been a great experience! The exercise room is great and there is lots of different places to study and hang out with friends! The staff is really nice and able to help you with anything you need! The apartment itself is nice and well furnished! All around, its a great place to live!
It's been okay. It's been hard at times and because of COVID-19, I've had a hard time finding someone to take over my lease. While I have enjoyed my time at the Degree, it has been very costly to pay to live here when the majority of my classes are online.
Although there was trouble at the leasing office in the beginning. The experience of living here has been good. Another issue was that the coffee machine cant even makes hot chocolate last I checked. Otherwise great experience!
i love living here and i always have good service when i go into the office. i like the amenities and my apartment is beautiful. good price too
I haven't moved in yet, but the apartments and outside area looks really clean and beautiful. The community is nice because it is right next to the university and surrounded by a lot of friendly people.
I love the Degree because the staff is amazing, assigned parking is really nice, great amenities available, overall I love my apartment and I have amazing roommates!
Living at The Degree has been lovely! The staff is very helpful and easily accessible. The community is so engaging , common areas like gym and courtyard are always very well maintained. Maintenance team is very responsive and has been in to the fix the problem the same day. Love living at the degree.
Kept very clean, seems to be a lot of fun events to stay occupied and have a little fun. So many great amenities that are a 10/10. Looking forward to move in
Nothing bad to say about this place! I really love the community & getting involved with all the events that are held. This pandemic has been made less stressful living here.