The Degree

4.1

4.1

Needs better maintenance Nice staff tho Needs to help residents faster and more prossenial My toilet is literally in my shower right now I had to go all the way to the first floor just to use the restroom for 3 days now please fix this It took 3 month to fix our floors
I love everything about living here! The staff is extremely nice and helpful as well as responsive! My apartment is way nicer than I had expected and I love my roommates!!
i love it here! such a great place to live. great community with such great people working together to make the community a safe and peaceful place to live.
Great environment and very understanding. They will help you understand any questions you have and explain them in an easy way to understand
The community is really good. I like the proximity to school and the privacy. However, the limited hours of the amenities doesn’t allow me to enjoy them. Especially the study area. It opens too late and closes too early. One of the reasons I moved in here was that it was open 24/7. I like to work there at night and early morning.
It’s been pretty good. Having a curfew for the courtyard isn’t great, even if you’re quiet they still kick you out. The new trash and recycle system is nice.
Hire managers that care. The building is on the second year and is on the third manager. Keep the pool and jacuzzi cleaned and have it cleaned more frequently.
I love living here! Feeling safe is one of my biggest concerns and I always feel safe here with the parking garage gate and security constantly walking around. I also like that we have great amenities that are open for the majority of the day.
I love living here. I wish they had the event calendars like before. Now any event that is going on will be posted on social media THE DAY OF. Before they would have a calendar of the month with several events each week so it was easy to plan around and go to. I love the events and meeting new residents but the last minute notice on events are hard to keep up. Nonetheless, I love living here with my roommates! We love going to events so hopefully there is a way to get an earlier notice on events.
I was out on vacation for a couple weeks and my car was towed from my parking spot although it is registered and on file with the office and lease. The old RFID entrance stickers were much better than having a clicker. Also it’s happened multiple time that maintenance or the office barges into our rooms. I’ve been in my underwear before when they did so. And another time they walked in on my girlfriend in the bathroom while doing a fire sprinkler inspection. On top of that spray painting A and B on the room door is hideous!!