The Devon Four25 Apartments

4.6

4.6

Ruben
I enjoy the community, amenities and I feel like it is a safe place. I would highly recommend this apartment to some of my friends if they were looking to move near me.
Courtney
It’s been an amazing experience! We can’t wait to stay another year/upgrade into bigger units. Absolutely love the area, the noise is minimal, staff and maintenance are outstanding. We couldn’t be gappier here!
Alexander
Have lived at the Devon for several years now. Even with Glenwood changing, the Devin has stayed quiet and stable. And with great views of Glenwood South!
Timothy
During the day, there are a number of dogs on my floor that seem to bark and bark and bark most of the day. This is rather annoying.
Aoife
Location of the Devon is fantastic— I love getting my morning coffee right downstairs at Iris coffee lab and always being able to walk to dinner! The staff is great and the amenities and common space is always nice and clean.
Adam
All around the place, staff and community is awesome. The only recommended change I would make is to add a security guard or something. Being downtown, I think the growing pains of the city will make it a little less safe and security could improve that.
Taylor
great place to live - staff is super accommodating, location cant be beat, and out of all the places i looked downtown this was the best bang for my buck
Jennifer
Best place ever! Great location! Great amenities! Great activities! Love food truck days. Staff is amazing! Love the concrete which helps a ton with noise
Kathryn
I love the Devon! Great location, great staff. It is the ideal place to live in the Glenwood South area. Courtney and Bradley are the best!!!
Annie
1 star
Building is pretty loud especially on the weekends. The people who love here act like they're 21. People dont take care of their pets. Maintenance staff is good.