I absolutely love it here! There is not better apartment community in Downtown Raleigh. The location lets you experience downtown, while also having the ability to escape it and have down time. If you are used to apartment living, then you will see that the concrete makes a huge difference! You almost never hear your neighbors. The staff is always there and genuinely cares about how the residents are doing. Overall, you will not regret choosing the Devon.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Love living at the Devon!!! The staff is amazing- so friendly and helpful! This place really feels like home and the amenities couldn’t be better!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Last year at this time I rated 5 stars every opportunity I got. The facility is gorgeous, but I haven’t been able to use any of the amenities due to the level of drunk people blasting country music in the courtyard or from their balconies. Some Sundays the entire pool area is recked. Some, there are drunk people sleeping in the poolside cabanas. It’s also a huge hazard the way people drive in the garage. And lots of the residents prop or tape the secured entrance doors open. I feel bad for the management team, who are amazing and trying to fix these issues. There’s only so much they can do.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The property is starting to go downhill again. People leave their trash all over the pool area and outside of the trash shoots, there's been food, vomit and blood in the halls and elevators, people don't control their dogs inside, allowing them to jump on people. Whenever the age of residents starts to dip, so does the overall living experience. It's definitely not at the caliber that it was at when some of us original renters moved in. It's tiresome to have to constantly report things, so many of us have given up on contacting the office.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

My partner and I have been here a about 6 months and it’s been amazing so far ! Great location , staff , and amenities. The gym and pool are my favorite.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

We've really enjoyed it so far! The apartment has been great, the staff is always friendly, the amenities are very good. Overall it has been a great experience.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

awesome place to live! the staff is very friendly and answer promptly. the pool is always a fun place to hang out and the gym is pretty large.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

It has been great living here so far! The only issues I've had is surrounding packages... 2 of my packages have been redirected to different residents from the leasing agents in the lobby. Fortunately, those issues were resolved because I came forward to try and figure it out.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

It is amazing! I have no complaints. Move in was exceptional and any maintenance request we had were completed immediately. The amenities are amazing and the quality of sound is great in the apartment. I rarely hear my upstairs neighbors.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The Devon offers a great living experience right off of Glenwood Avenue with helpful staff and prompt maintenance. A covered parking deck is a plus!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Moved in here a couple months ago and have nothing but great things to say so far! Awesome amenities, friendly people and a great location!!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Its a really cool building and the staff are amazing. The only reason I didn't give it 5/5 was because it is on the louder side. The pool is really loud and there are almost always parties. That you can hear in your apartment, despite what leasing says on the tour.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I moved into the Devon 6 months ago and I have absolutely loved it! The building is well maintained and always clean, the community shared spaces are great, and the staff is resident driven and tries to host resident events monthly. The location of the Devon is perfect for nights out and fun restaurants.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Staff is amazing and it’s quiet . Everyone is friendly. Great location! Great pool area. Great common areas. I like the events the staff puts together.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The location is great. It’s close to everything but far enough away fro, the bars to keep it relatively quiet. The facilities are well maintained and the staff is very friendly.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The community events skew toward far too loud for those with courtyard facing apartments, and on non-event weekends during summer, inconsiderately loud people at the pool who somehow managed to get sole control of the music on the speakers out there also tend to grate on the nerves of those who don’t share the “drunken hillbilly frat boy” taste in tunes. Parking is annoying on a good day and nearly impossible to find on a bad one. Other than that, this place is amazing! It’s clean, conveniently located, secure, and there’s a friendly office staff, if fellow residents can sometimes be a bit inconsiderate, especially parking and noise-wise.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Great place to live! Amenities are amazing and the staff is very friendly. Work orders always get done the same day. Pool party in the summer is also a huge plus!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Awesome!! I love the location, views from my apartment, pool area, and gym. I would say the parking garage gates and some of the gym equipment could be updated and improved would be my only suggestion.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I love living at the Devon. The apartments are very nice and the location is perfect. Staff is great and always very helpful. A great experience so far! I'd for sure recommend living here

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Love the concrete walls and exposed decor of the Devon. The amenities are nice but I wish they updated them more often ex. Fire pits outside tv. We love using the girls and the pool! Would love to take more advantage of what’s available to us.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Love it. best location in raleigh! Im a fan of the sampling sunday's. The pool has one of the best setups in Raleigh (minus the sun setting on it early) and the grill area is great in the summer

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The location is perfect. The apartment itself is beautiful. It does seem like there’s a lack of respect for public spaces (ex. Leaving garbage around parking garage. Letting your dog out to pee in the parking deck, noisy parties, etc.)

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

So far so good! Only down side is the $30 trash fee. We do not use this service because of the timing. We usually get home too late that the service already passes by and we end up having to walk to the trash shoot ourselves. Not the best.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

fantastic!! Very professional leasing staff. Willing and excited to help when needed. My move in process went smoothly and I have had no issues with the apartment itself. The amenities are always clean too!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I love the location but i thought the amenities would be a little nicer.. the gym is OK I wish it had a squat rack. And the pool is always busy when I am available to go