The Devon Four25 Apartments

4.6

4.6

Overall I’ve had a great experience here. It’s affordable and best location downtown for the price. Have had portal issues and communication issues with leasing office, but overall I’ve enjoyed living here.
Love the sense of urgency the leasing staff has to residents. Always so accommodating and always with a smile. I recommend the Devon to all of my friends.
New to the area, and really would like to meet my neighbors / tenants. As cooler weather arrives, there should be a tenant street party, w food truck vendors, and maybe a live jazz night, or an invitation to the local music / theatre to put on a live venue, or invite local restaurants / wine night for residents pool / patio side to meet one another... take a raffle for $5 tickets to win something at one of these nights... Just a couple of ideas...
Very central to Raleigh and a quick drive to I-40 if traveling to Durham or Wilmington. Great place to be! Very nice staff. Glad I can call this home!
The Devon has been such a great place to call home. It's quiet, in a great neighborhood, and the staff has been super friendly and helpful with any and all inquiries! If you're looking for a place to live downtown, look no further!
4th year here at the devon! The staff and service are the best. Super quiet, can’t hear your neighbors. Close to glenwood and the nightlife, but far enough that it isn’t noisy or crazy.
Great apartment. Beautiful interior. Not much to complain about. Amenities are just below average nothing to write home about. Parking garage is nice
Great place to live and great location. Staff is awesome and super helpful too. Amenities are great and for the price it is definitely worth it.
The Devon is a huge upgrade to most of the similar priced apartments in this area. It’s bedrooms are much more private and it’s modern look isn’t just for looking good but for improved function of the air conditioning. The process of moving here was easy and went very smooth. Would 10/10 recommend it. The only thing that didn’t meet my expectations was the attitude I received from one of the female office employees.
1 star
The noise every weekend here is a huge con. We feel like we can't even be in our apartment on the weekend. Partiers have been asked multiple times to turn their music down and they do not. Management continues to fail to see how bothersome it is to live in an environment like this .