The Devon Four25 Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great location. The staff is always amazing. You rarely hear your neighbors. Love the resident perks! Idk if there is any better place to live downtown honestly. 5stars!
Bradley dresses like I would imagine Robert Frost would dress which is classy af. Kayla has great hair. Love the curls. Almost to 140 characters..... got it.
I love living at the Devon. The staff and Maintenance are amazing. Because of covid the amenities have been scarce but they look amazing for when things fully open back up again. Great communication from the staff whenever issues arise, they are always trying to put on events or tell us about things happening around town, and always always friendly. Fantastic place to live.
The Devon staff is always friendly and prompt. Our maintenance requests are taken care of within 24 hours, the office always makes themselves available to answer questions and listen to concerns, and the building is kept clean even during COVID-19.
I can think of no real complaints that are the fault of the business. Apartments are nice, and there are nice amenities (some of which are rightly limited due to COVID). Maintenance team is responsive. Housekeeping team does a good job.
Love it! I have lived here for three years and I am very glad I moved to the Devon. The staff here are great and the neighbor are wonderful. .
1 star
Great location and pool but horrible staff. The trash piles up and smells. There is always a moving truck right outside the parking garage making it difficult to get in and out. There is also barely any parking available if you live on the 1st or 2nd floor because it’s also available to retail.
Love living here. The amenities are great, the staff is friendly, and I love the location. Best apartments in downtown and hope to stay here another year :)
I Just moved in and everyone has been super helpful and friendly. I am still getting myself situated but so far so good! The apartment was clean and ready to go for the move
We are new still but we are loving how easy everything is and how nice the staff is! We look forward to staying here for a long time and can’t wait to enjoy the perks post covid.