The Devon Four25 Apartments

4.6

4.6

Love it so far! Location is great, staff is fantastic, amenities are awesome. I couldn’t be happier with my new place and everyone I’ve met in the building is friendly
We’ve had a great experience living here! The amenities are great and the location in the heart of downtown. The best part is the concrete walls!
The apartment is so spacious and I love the concrete accents in the place! The office staff is super friendly & helpful! I would definitely recommend living at the Devon!
It has been amazing living at the Devon. Great staff, primo location and amazing amenities. I wouldn’t live at any other apartment in this area!
Love the space of our apartment and the concrete and hard woods. Maintenance always fixes things timely and professionally. Some things I never understood were the three separate times the fire alarms went off late at light and for up to 30 mins to an hour. There was never a community email explaining what happened or anything. Pool view is not much of a view at all and sun barely hits the pool but for 3-4 hours and only on one side of the pool. Pool should have 100% been on the roof for more sun. Our apartment never got sun either and it seemed that if only 3 sides of this place were built or more of an S shaped complex like the gramercy versus a rectangular shape it would allow for better views/sunlight for every apartment. Overall, we loved our apartment and enjoyed living at the Devon.
Residents aren't wearing masks, in spite of there being elderly residents, as well as immunocompromised residents. It's indicative of the overall lack of a sense of community in the building. Too many young, selfish people.
We really enjoyed our experience at the Devon. However we wish we had an outward facing unit - we miss the views of downtown that you don’t get with the inward facing pool view units. Also our apartment doesn’t get any sunlight and you can hear all of the conversations from others on their balcony.
A beautiful community with a great staff! Everyone is so helpful and kind on the management team. Convenient location that is within walking distance to many of Raleigh's best places to eat & drink. Very lovely parks and walking trails nearby, as well.
Love this building, location and all the great features of my apartment. The exposed concrete walls are so unique and the balcony space is awesome!
I've lived in the Devon for several years now, and in 3 different units. They are all fantastic. The look is modern, the building is quiet (you can't hear your neighbors through the concrete construction), and the location can't be beat. Also, the staff is wonderful. They do a terrific job of having community events that are fun! If you want to save time while looking for an apartment, just come to the Devon first because you won't need to look anywhere else.