I love living at the Devon. The apartments are very nice and the location is perfect. Staff is great and always very helpful. A great experience so far! I'd for sure recommend living here

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Love the concrete walls and exposed decor of the Devon. The amenities are nice but I wish they updated them more often ex. Fire pits outside tv. We love using the girls and the pool! Would love to take more advantage of what’s available to us.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Love it. best location in raleigh! Im a fan of the sampling sunday's. The pool has one of the best setups in Raleigh (minus the sun setting on it early) and the grill area is great in the summer

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The location is perfect. The apartment itself is beautiful. It does seem like there’s a lack of respect for public spaces (ex. Leaving garbage around parking garage. Letting your dog out to pee in the parking deck, noisy parties, etc.)

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

So far so good! Only down side is the $30 trash fee. We do not use this service because of the timing. We usually get home too late that the service already passes by and we end up having to walk to the trash shoot ourselves. Not the best.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

fantastic!! Very professional leasing staff. Willing and excited to help when needed. My move in process went smoothly and I have had no issues with the apartment itself. The amenities are always clean too!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I love the location but i thought the amenities would be a little nicer.. the gym is OK I wish it had a squat rack. And the pool is always busy when I am available to go

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The Devon has been great to me with being very much always in contact when I need them. They email back super fast. They are reliable and meet my complaints about repairs in my household if any. I really like it here and all the amenities.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Nice amenities including a gym, pool, coffee machine, lounge with pool table. Friendly people living here. Lots of dogs who are super cute. Great location in downtown

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I love the Devon and the staff so much that I wanted to stay in my building but I wanted to upgrade to a larger unit. The staff was so helpful that they found me a wonderful option and we were able to get into a new unit in a breeze!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

From the awesome staff to all the amenities- the pool, the gym, the club room- I LOVE The Devon!! The building is always so clean too! It really feels like home :)

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Maintenance is quick to fix issues. Trash valet gets annoying when they don’t pick a bag up that’s on the floor. What’s the difference of it sitting on the ground vs. on top of a trash can. Also, our trash can was stolen. My biggest issue is the coffee machine is always needing cleaned out. It’s extremely frustrating when I go to get coffee at 7am and can’t bc the filter needs cleaned out. Either give people instructions on how to do that themselves or tell the woman who cleans the lobby early morning to do that. Coffee can just make rough mornings a little bit better but no coffee just makes rough mornings terrible.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I love everything about this building, except I'm terrified of the parking garage. People speed, the corners are blind, and huge trucks should be required to park on the roof. They make it 5x more difficult to navigate.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

We've been here more than six months now, and we can definitively say that this the best apartment we've ever had. Between the amenities, the cleanliness, the nearness to downtown, the office and maintenance staff who are actually friendly and on top of things, and the lack of neighbor noise, we finally live in a place where we don't just "not mind" being homebodies but actually prefer it. After a terrible experience with apartments in Cary, we're now proud to call Raleigh home!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Great community, friendly & helpful staff! Within walking distance to many shops, restaurants & nightlife making getting out to meet new friends so easy!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Nice, spacious apartment. Great location near Glenwood. Friendly staff. The common areas are well maintained. The heating is decent, sometimes slow to start. Nice kitchen and appliances.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Great apartment. Ideal location, great amenities. You only possible thing I’d improve is the sink could be built a little more efficiently to improve drainage

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I love living in the Devon! The amenities are amazing, staff are friendly, great neighbors, and absolutely perfect location for exploring downtown.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Love living here! The staff is amazing and so helpful! Great amenities! And perfect location, so close to glenwood and all the restaurants/bars. Also love the two boutiques on the ground floor!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Apartment location is downtown and walking distance to many destinations. Great staff who do a mice job of planning social events to create a good community feel in the building!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

My experience at the devon has been nothing short of amazing. I moved down from New York and was scrambling to get a place, but the staff has been so easy to work with and approachable.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Being a resident here is awesome. This is a great neighborhood and the staff is very friendly. Only suggestion would be faster response from maintenance.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I love living at the Devon 425! The staff is helpful and always excited to help. The apartments are stunning and I love the exposed concrete. I would highly recommend this apartment complex for anyone looking for luxury living in downtown Raleigh!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

We moved into The Devon in December, having some experience with the building already as my wife has dog walking clients in the building, and we’re already loving our time here. Between the convenient downtown location, and the awesome staff and amenities, we’ve never been happier while renting!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The staff is friendly and accessible, the building and amenities are well maintained, and it is usually quiet. Overall a pleasant place to live.