The Devon Four25 Apartments

So far, so good! Thankful for the staff making things work during this unusual time. Super easy move in process. Excited to meet members of the community once it starts to open back up.
Maintenance staff are rockstars. Management team is amazing. If you have a loud neighbor it is very disruptive to your life. They might as well be inside your apartment.
I absolutely love living at The Devon! The location is amazing, with downtown a block away and historic neighborhoods a block in the other direction. You get the best of both worlds! This building motivates you to get out and explore, but is also sooo quiet! The concrete makes a HUGE difference. I couldn’t go back to a regular apartment community after this.
Fantastic location! Amazing and friendly staff! thoughtful and wonderful events! Beautiful and quiet apartments! Dog friendly! I don’t think I’ll ever move. This is as close to perfection as there is!
The office staff are life savers. They always seem to solve any problem we might have within a day or so. Courtney in particular got us a set of keys back when they fell down the cracks and into the elevator shaft. They've even found us mis-delivered packages when UPS screws up. They're always super chill and friendly about everything, and never make us feel like a burden.
Amazing apartments with great views of downtown. The apartments are gorgeous and absolutely silent (I assume because of the concrete) which is not what you would expect living in downtown. The amenities are great and the staff is too. Bradley has literally made my experience living here better just by working in the front office.
Been here for 8 months and love it! The neighborhood is great for walks and we love the interior exposed concrete. Devon always does fun events as well
Love living here! The staff is wonderful, amenities are lovely and the location is fantastic! Very dog friendly! Great community! Best in Raleigh!
The location and amenities are great but the front office staff is rude. They are the rudest people and act like you’re bothering them all the time. Parking is also horrible and it’s impossible to find a spot.
Nice, friendly, attractive people. Helpful staff. Great building with cool architecture and lots of amenities. Free parking on site. Great neighborhood, too!