maintenance can be slow and it seems like things break often (elevator, fob access to the garage). But the people are nice and it’s a great location

I absolutely love living at the Devon. The location is terrific, the apartments are cool and modern and QUIET. The staff is top notch! I moved away from the Devon for a few months and HAD to come back.

I just moved to North Carolina and I had a lot of options to choose from in terms of apartments in downtown. I chose this one because of the modern exposed concrete, the location, and the friendly staff!

I love my apartment, there is nothing about it I would change. I do wish that there was more variety of gym equipment and safer protocol for driving through the parking deck.

We enjoy living here. We have a one bedroom and the space is excellent for us. We love the kitchen space (amazing island), big closet, walk-in laundry room and open living/dining area. Enjoy the pool being lit up at night, adds to the luxurious living.

It's been a great experience so far! good location and helpful staff. I would def recommend living here to anyone looking for a nice and cozy place right downtown.

The staff at the leasing office is great and the apartments themselves are beautiful. The gym is perfect and the pool feels like a resort. Also, you can't beat the location, I can walk everywhere.

We love living at the Devon. My service dog was named pet of the month, and his face has been greeting us every time we walk through the lobby from a canvas that was specially painted of him. The office staff are very friendly, and always helpful. While the parking situation on floor 7 could be improved (seemingly random reserved spots popping up, people from 8 who insist on parking there whenever it rains, etc.), and the indoor elevator has been out for quite some time. Even with all of that, overall still have to give the place 5 stars, because it's awesome, the location is great, and the staff are the best by far of any apartments I've ever lived in, and I've lived in apartments from NC to FL.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Living at the Devon 425 has been the first apartment I have lived in without roommates and one that I am paying for on my own. The location is incredible with tons of greenery and cute houses within walking distance. The structure of the building is also one of the main reasons we chose this place. With a majority of the structure being concrete, there is hardly ever any noise from neighbors on any side which is quite a luxury for living in an apartment building.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Have thoroughly enjoyed living here so far! Staff is great and super helpful. Def would recommend The Devon if you're looking to live downtown.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The gym is great- all other apartments I considered don’t have gyms that even compare in terms of size. The one amenity drawback is there is only really one community space to study/work in & this can be difficult when other people also want to use the space to watch TV or talk on the phone.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I absolutely love it here! There is not better apartment community in Downtown Raleigh. The location lets you experience downtown, while also having the ability to escape it and have down time. If you are used to apartment living, then you will see that the concrete makes a huge difference! You almost never hear your neighbors. The staff is always there and genuinely cares about how the residents are doing. Overall, you will not regret choosing the Devon.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Love living at the Devon!!! The staff is amazing- so friendly and helpful! This place really feels like home and the amenities couldn’t be better!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Last year at this time I rated 5 stars every opportunity I got. The facility is gorgeous, but I haven’t been able to use any of the amenities due to the level of drunk people blasting country music in the courtyard or from their balconies. Some Sundays the entire pool area is recked. Some, there are drunk people sleeping in the poolside cabanas. It’s also a huge hazard the way people drive in the garage. And lots of the residents prop or tape the secured entrance doors open. I feel bad for the management team, who are amazing and trying to fix these issues. There’s only so much they can do.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The property is starting to go downhill again. People leave their trash all over the pool area and outside of the trash shoots, there's been food, vomit and blood in the halls and elevators, people don't control their dogs inside, allowing them to jump on people. Whenever the age of residents starts to dip, so does the overall living experience. It's definitely not at the caliber that it was at when some of us original renters moved in. It's tiresome to have to constantly report things, so many of us have given up on contacting the office.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

My partner and I have been here a about 6 months and it’s been amazing so far ! Great location , staff , and amenities. The gym and pool are my favorite.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

We've really enjoyed it so far! The apartment has been great, the staff is always friendly, the amenities are very good. Overall it has been a great experience.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

awesome place to live! the staff is very friendly and answer promptly. the pool is always a fun place to hang out and the gym is pretty large.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

It has been great living here so far! The only issues I've had is surrounding packages... 2 of my packages have been redirected to different residents from the leasing agents in the lobby. Fortunately, those issues were resolved because I came forward to try and figure it out.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

It is amazing! I have no complaints. Move in was exceptional and any maintenance request we had were completed immediately. The amenities are amazing and the quality of sound is great in the apartment. I rarely hear my upstairs neighbors.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The Devon offers a great living experience right off of Glenwood Avenue with helpful staff and prompt maintenance. A covered parking deck is a plus!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Moved in here a couple months ago and have nothing but great things to say so far! Awesome amenities, friendly people and a great location!!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Its a really cool building and the staff are amazing. The only reason I didn't give it 5/5 was because it is on the louder side. The pool is really loud and there are almost always parties. That you can hear in your apartment, despite what leasing says on the tour.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I moved into the Devon 6 months ago and I have absolutely loved it! The building is well maintained and always clean, the community shared spaces are great, and the staff is resident driven and tries to host resident events monthly. The location of the Devon is perfect for nights out and fun restaurants.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Staff is amazing and it’s quiet . Everyone is friendly. Great location! Great pool area. Great common areas. I like the events the staff puts together.