The Devon Four25 Apartments

From the time I moved in I felt instantly at home. The staff members are so friendly! The apartments are so modern and spacious. The common areas are Very clean. I like the resident activities/events so I look forward to participating in more if those. The pool/common area is nice and can’t wait to use it when it gets warmer out. The free coffee is such a great perk! Thank you Devon staff!
Great amenities, friendly staff. Building is gorgeous, and maintenance is very quick and efficient. Leasing office staff genuinely care about the residents.
Great location, amazing amenities, and I haven't even had a chance to take advantage of the pool yet! The gym on the ground floor leaves no excuse not to get your daily exercise, it has everything you could want to stay healthy. Definitely recommend checking this place out!
Great staff, clean area, friendly neighbors create a wonderful living environment. Also, super location being able to walk to so many great restaurants and nightlife!
Harvey is very good at his job and makes the community feel like a family. I'd like to request a rowing machine in the gym. I', not sure if this is the right place to ask for this..
The location is perfect and the building is great for the price. The only thing that I would improve are the events. Most of the time they aren’t announced until the day of which is hard to plan for.
My roommate and I were very stressed looking for a place starting in January. We didn't think the Devon 425 would have any availability, but we decided to stop in anyways. Brittany was so sweet and we signed immediately. I love how nice all the employees are. I'm greeted every morning before work after I get my coffee, love it!
Love living at the Devon! The staff is super helpful and the amenities are great. Walking distance to everything downtown which makes exploring so simple!
The staff here is amazing. Super friendly, maintenance requests are filled almost immediately, and there are many reident events to mingle and get to know neighbors!
Our experience at the Devon this far has been great. We’re really enjoying the atmosphere, staff, and amenities. We have noticed recently that some of the gym equipment needs repair. Also, some additional refreshment offerings in the lobby would be great.