The Devon Four25 Apartments

Last year at this time I rated 5 stars every opportunity I got. The facility is gorgeous, but I haven’t been able to use any of the amenities due to the level of drunk people blasting country music in the courtyard or from their balconies. Some Sundays the entire pool area is recked. Some, there are drunk people sleeping in the poolside cabanas. It’s also a huge hazard the way people drive in the garage. And lots of the residents prop or tape the secured entrance doors open. I feel bad for the management team, who are amazing and trying to fix these issues. There’s only so much they can do.
The location and amenities are great but the front office staff is rude. They are the rudest people and act like you’re bothering them all the time. Parking is also horrible and it’s impossible to find a spot.
The Devon 425 is a good place to live. The location is great and the staff is very pleasant and helpful. The gym is one of the best apartment gyms I've seen.
The apartment is nice but I submitted a request for some work and was told I would be contacted within a week and I was not. Then I asked the front desk and wad told by the same person she would send me and email about the status of the orders and I did not. It has now been an other week and I have not had the things fixed so this is a problem. Also it would be nice if we had events in the building so people could get to meet one another like food or wine tastings, sports game viewings, sports activities, etc.
I love the location but i thought the amenities would be a little nicer.. the gym is OK I wish it had a squat rack. And the pool is always busy when I am available to go
Overall it's pretty good. There are a few too many fire alarms and door alarms that go off but that is more an issue with residents than the building.
Maintenance is quick to fix issues. Trash valet gets annoying when they don’t pick a bag up that’s on the floor. What’s the difference of it sitting on the ground vs. on top of a trash can. Also, our trash can was stolen. My biggest issue is the coffee machine is always needing cleaned out. It’s extremely frustrating when I go to get coffee at 7am and can’t bc the filter needs cleaned out. Either give people instructions on how to do that themselves or tell the woman who cleans the lobby early morning to do that. Coffee can just make rough mornings a little bit better but no coffee just makes rough mornings terrible.
The property is starting to go downhill again. People leave their trash all over the pool area and outside of the trash shoots, there's been food, vomit and blood in the halls and elevators, people don't control their dogs inside, allowing them to jump on people. Whenever the age of residents starts to dip, so does the overall living experience. It's definitely not at the caliber that it was at when some of us original renters moved in. It's tiresome to have to constantly report things, so many of us have given up on contacting the office.
Love the concrete walls and exposed decor of the Devon. The amenities are nice but I wish they updated them more often ex. Fire pits outside tv. We love using the girls and the pool! Would love to take more advantage of what’s available to us.
Getting into the Devon was a swift and easy process, getting AT&T to come hook up the cable was a disaster, HOWEVER, everyone at the Devon were immediate in their attempts to alleviate this problem. I couldnt ask for more courteous, attentive leasing agents.