Last year at this time I rated 5 stars every opportunity I got. The facility is gorgeous, but I haven’t been able to use any of the amenities due to the level of drunk people blasting country music in the courtyard or from their balconies. Some Sundays the entire pool area is recked. Some, there are drunk people sleeping in the poolside cabanas. It’s also a huge hazard the way people drive in the garage. And lots of the residents prop or tape the secured entrance doors open. I feel bad for the management team, who are amazing and trying to fix these issues. There’s only so much they can do.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The Devon 425 is a good place to live. The location is great and the staff is very pleasant and helpful. The gym is one of the best apartment gyms I've seen.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The apartment is nice but I submitted a request for some work and was told I would be contacted within a week and I was not. Then I asked the front desk and wad told by the same person she would send me and email about the status of the orders and I did not. It has now been an other week and I have not had the things fixed so this is a problem. Also it would be nice if we had events in the building so people could get to meet one another like food or wine tastings, sports game viewings, sports activities, etc.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The property is starting to go downhill again. People leave their trash all over the pool area and outside of the trash shoots, there's been food, vomit and blood in the halls and elevators, people don't control their dogs inside, allowing them to jump on people. Whenever the age of residents starts to dip, so does the overall living experience. It's definitely not at the caliber that it was at when some of us original renters moved in. It's tiresome to have to constantly report things, so many of us have given up on contacting the office.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Getting into the Devon was a swift and easy process, getting AT&T to come hook up the cable was a disaster, HOWEVER, everyone at the Devon were immediate in their attempts to alleviate this problem. I couldnt ask for more courteous, attentive leasing agents.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Overall it's pretty good. There are a few too many fire alarms and door alarms that go off but that is more an issue with residents than the building.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Love the concrete walls and exposed decor of the Devon. The amenities are nice but I wish they updated them more often ex. Fire pits outside tv. We love using the girls and the pool! Would love to take more advantage of what’s available to us.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Maintenance is quick to fix issues. Trash valet gets annoying when they don’t pick a bag up that’s on the floor. What’s the difference of it sitting on the ground vs. on top of a trash can. Also, our trash can was stolen. My biggest issue is the coffee machine is always needing cleaned out. It’s extremely frustrating when I go to get coffee at 7am and can’t bc the filter needs cleaned out. Either give people instructions on how to do that themselves or tell the woman who cleans the lobby early morning to do that. Coffee can just make rough mornings a little bit better but no coffee just makes rough mornings terrible.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Living at the Devon is great! I feel safe in secure in one of the most fun neighborhoods in Raleigh! The staff is friendly and helpful and I am very happy with my apartment here as well!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

I love the location but i thought the amenities would be a little nicer.. the gym is OK I wish it had a squat rack. And the pool is always busy when I am available to go

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Its a really cool building and the staff are amazing. The only reason I didn't give it 5/5 was because it is on the louder side. The pool is really loud and there are almost always parties. That you can hear in your apartment, despite what leasing says on the tour.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The staff and amenities are unmatched. The gym is very nice and does the trick, although it needs a little updating. The building staff works extremely hard to take care of the grounds and residents.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The location is perfect. The apartment itself is beautiful. It does seem like there’s a lack of respect for public spaces (ex. Leaving garbage around parking garage. Letting your dog out to pee in the parking deck, noisy parties, etc.)

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Our experience at the Devon this far has been great. We’re really enjoying the atmosphere, staff, and amenities. We have noticed recently that some of the gym equipment needs repair. Also, some additional refreshment offerings in the lobby would be great.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Love living at the Devon! The staff is super helpful and the amenities are great. Walking distance to everything downtown which makes exploring so simple!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Excellent property management staff. Great location. Facilities leave nothing to be desired. Would have given 5 stars, but the more than occasional fire alarm tends to be very annoying.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Awesome!! I love the location, views from my apartment, pool area, and gym. I would say the parking garage gates and some of the gym equipment could be updated and improved would be my only suggestion.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Being a resident here is awesome. This is a great neighborhood and the staff is very friendly. Only suggestion would be faster response from maintenance.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The community events skew toward far too loud for those with courtyard facing apartments, and on non-event weekends during summer, inconsiderately loud people at the pool who somehow managed to get sole control of the music on the speakers out there also tend to grate on the nerves of those who don’t share the “drunken hillbilly frat boy” taste in tunes. Parking is annoying on a good day and nearly impossible to find on a bad one. Other than that, this place is amazing! It’s clean, conveniently located, secure, and there’s a friendly office staff, if fellow residents can sometimes be a bit inconsiderate, especially parking and noise-wise.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

We've really enjoyed it so far! The apartment has been great, the staff is always friendly, the amenities are very good. Overall it has been a great experience.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

It has been great living here so far! The only issues I've had is surrounding packages... 2 of my packages have been redirected to different residents from the leasing agents in the lobby. Fortunately, those issues were resolved because I came forward to try and figure it out.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The Devon is starting to step up their game. After a couple years of wear and tear the common areas of the building we suffering. They are making improvements daily! I love my apartment home and the ability to live in the middle of it all on Glenwood South. It's convenient to all areas in and around Raleigh. The leasing office staff are top notch and always helpful! Great place to live!

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

So far so good! Only down side is the $30 trash fee. We do not use this service because of the timing. We usually get home too late that the service already passes by and we end up having to walk to the trash shoot ourselves. Not the best.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

Harvey in the office has truly made our stay here for the last 2 years. He is the best, and needs a raise. The only thing I dislike is the noise in the courtyard during the summer.

Reply from The Devon Four25 Apartments

The Devon offers a great living experience right off of Glenwood Avenue with helpful staff and prompt maintenance. A covered parking deck is a plus!