The District at Manhattan

I feel so safe, secure, and comfortable here! Everyone I have met has been so nice, and the events make it clear that you guys truly care about us. The spaces are clean and comfortable, and any questions are always answered in a timely manner.
Nice apartments that are pretty big for the price... Sometimes the leasing office staff seems a bit scattered/disorganized but that seems to have gotten better since the new manager Crystal! There’s also a lot of loud parties around on weekends but i guess that’s to be expected being so close to campus.
I have enjoyed living at the District so far! The District has great amenities and friendly staff. Rent is very affordable, especially given how close it is to campus.
It’s been really great. Can’t wait to renew the lease for next year. The people who live here have been friendly for the most part and it’s nice to have some neighbors.
It’s very comfortable to stay at, you meet new people, that have great activities or tasty treats in the office if you want to stop by and pick it up
I’ve had a decent experience so far. My upstairs neighbors are pretty loud and leave there trash out side a lot, but other than that it’s not bad.
I'm happy that I am able to work with the Office in case I have issues with rent or something bad happens. They also are capable when setting up appointments for Laundry.
So far it has been good, I love to community events, like the free food and win it Wednesday. I also enjoy the fact that you can have pets here!
I kind of wish the amenities were not just available during office hours (but that is just a personal preference). Lots of partying and fights happen during the weekend. And the dog poop garbages are always full and smell. Most definitely needs to be dumped out more often! But overall it isn't a bad place to live while in school! The apartment set up is nice, it allows dogs, and the price is not bad!
I so badly wish I loved it it here. The apartment is nice and I love the location. I’ve just experienced so many issues with management, it’s difficult to say I “enjoyed” my stay.