The District at Manhattan

I’ve had a great time with the District! I wish maintenance was a little faster sometimes, but I can understand them being a little behind with having to help the entire community!
I do not recommend the District. I’ve lived her for two years and have only ever had issues after issue. The manager is unfriendly, the staff isn’t helpful, and they have overcharged or lost my information on more than one occasion.
The apartment is nice and does it’s job but the management and maintenance for the property was the worst I’ve yet to experience. They’d enter our property with no warning, call me and my roommates constantly over nothing, then avoid us when we had a concern. Overall, they were very suffocating and unprofessional.
Wow, this place is just absolutely wow. I cannot believe just how much wow it really is. When I moved in the amount of wow that was in this place.
Everyone is super friendly in the office. Are mostly there when needed. When COVID happened and I needed to leave because of school and come home, they didnt help the college student out by lowering our rent. but all else is fine.
I have lived here for a little less then a year and have loved it so far :) I plan I renewing my lease and living here for my junior year!!!
The place has been great so far. The office team is always cheerful and helpful, which is the first thing I noticed on the first day. Awesome atmosphere and calm place. I would love to give 5 stars but since the technical service/support is not as helpful as I expected. So I am giving 4 stars but generally I would recommend the place to new people ;)
While my experience has been fairly positive, there’s been issues that have thrown me off from recommending this place to live to other friends. Maintenance is a huge issue, as they don’t show up when they say they will; once I even made an appointment with them and they never called, nor left a message that they weren’t coming. Our toilet had reoccurring issues and they didn’t seem to care that much about it, and they said they’d replace some parts but they never did that either. They never call when they’re coming so often you’re caught completely off guard early in the morning or they come when you’re not there so you don’t get to explain the issue. Maintenance is my biggest issue with this place, and the level of comfort they make you feel when they’re in your home.
It’s pretty cool and quite. I live in the middle tho so my neighbor upstairs shaves her dog and sweeps it in my porch eeeww but it’s all good
While the staff & location are nice and accomodating, some of my experience is not great. There is a lack of notice when maintaince enters my apartment, maintence takes a long time to even show up + will mark my task as complete without even showing up, when i first moved here they would shut off water in random buildings with as short as a 1 hour notice. When pest control would come, the notice is less than 24 hours. When i moved in, I had 2 holes that were punched through doors by previous tenants, it wasnt properly cleaned etc. But, i mean its cheap rent and close to the school.