The District at South
4 stars347 Reviews

1 star
Would love to be able to use the amenities and would be nice to have better security at night. Kind of scary going to or from your car with sketchy folks walking around that don’t live here.
So far I’ve only been here since august but it’s been pretty good. I do wish the garbage pick up was started back up because that would be very useful or maybe that the pool was clean for when we moved in/the future
love living here ! It is relatively quiet— don’t hear a lot of banging or noises. feels homey and safe. It is also very close to campus which is extremely helpful.
The district has so much potential but so many things bring the quality down. Each unit carries gnats, other residents leave their trash in the walk way. It smells sometimes because residents let their dogs poop anywhere. Fire alarms go off so frequently and sometimes for a long period. The upside is the furniture is more up to date than other student housing.
Good place to live, especially when you are new to the are. Love that it is across the street from campus! Friendly staff and walkable to campus.
Sidewalks, hallways, and amenities not very clean. Roommate issues don’t get handled very well. Staff is really friendly and helpful sometimes.
The District at South has a warm and friendly atmosphere. It is community oriented with great vibes, comfortable living and solid amenities.
Overall, my residential experience has been satisfactory. Until COVID came upon us the I enjoyed the amenities offered. I also haven’t had many problems while living here as well.
My experience here started out very back because I had gotten a dirty room. But they ended up giving me a new room. That’s really the only thing that has been wrong. Other than that, things have been really really good.
Living here my experience has been great the office helps me with every problem i have and the neighbors are very friendly i have no complaints or any disrespect from any one