The District at South

I haven’t moved in yet but the way the employees help take care of everything is amazing. They help make it so much easier and helped me be able to see the dorms very smoothly. Overall, the employees are what make the district so good.
Place is pretty nasty honestly. When you walking on the side walk look out for dog poop on the ground, because it never gets picked up and place has several maintenance flaws.
I love living here. You get all the amenities in a chill environment that gives you a place to focus on your studies and a home away from home.
Love everything it has to offer. Great people, great set up, extremely nice place and well put together. The pool, hot tub and everything that comes with it is awesome.
Overall, my resident experience has been pretty good. I love the community and how beautiful it is. The only thing that I would complain about is how small the units are.
Great place to live. Friendly people from all over the world. Balcony view by the pool. Tanning bed that’s freeeee!! Fun events with food and chances to win prizes.
1 star
My entire unit and my belongs are molded and management is doing nothing about it. I have sent emails and left voicemails. I have been living here for four years, and loved it up until now.
She wearing a wedding dress, a special day She said she finally met a man to take her breath away. Naturally I'm jealous, because I'm lonely At times my only friends in life are drugs and the cannoli
My favorite part of living here is the staff. They’re so sweet and always helpful! There’s also tons of opportunities to have fun with other community members.
Great all around. They keep everything clean no break in aren't going on around the apartment either. If you have a dog you don't have to pay so that's lit 🔥