I took a tour of the district at south when I was visiting the university of south alabama. It was an extremely pleasant tour and it gave me all the info I needed.

Reply from The District at South

Great staff and very professional and help with understanding issues related to the residents needs and wants. Quiet location and great maintenance staff that is prompt and courteous and thorough on job completions

Reply from The District at South

During my time at the district I have made new friends along with unforgettable memories. I am looking forward to the next 3 years of my life here at the district.

Reply from The District at South

I’ve had many problems since I’ve lived here. Before I moved in, I was told I would have two roommates. When i actually moved in, I had three and did not know about her until she walked into the living room. It was very shocking. Then I had a mold problem in my unit which took forever to finally be fixing and the “fix“ which is below the air conditioner looks horrible. It was definitely not fixed the way it should have. I also had an incident where my apartment was broken into. I actually received money from the items that were stolen but this situation has made me feel very unsafe in my own apartment. The walls/floors are paper thin so my room is very hard to study in.

Reply from The District at South

I’ve been here for a year and I’ve had no problems! The staff is amazing and they make sure that they can help you with anything and they’re very understanding! Highly recommend!!

Reply from The District at South

It is okay. I just moved in but it looks okay so far. The roommates seem kinda clean and they are nice. The person that relented the apartment to me said things can get loud there.

Reply from The District at South

It’s a nice place to live. Great amenities for the price. Love the pool area and the hot tub. Staff in office have been nice and helpful. It’s in a convenient location.

Reply from The District at South

Very nice area, with everything in distance. Living arrangements are perfect for those starting to live on their own or with roommates. I'd recommend to anybody.

Reply from The District at South

Absolutely love the District at South. The rooms are nice, the amenities are great, and the location is amazing. So excited for another year here!!

Reply from The District at South

My experience has been ok. Management does not respond to residents in a timely manner. The parking is horrible. You have to pay extra just to park closer to the building. Plus next year they are charging to park across the the street. There is barley any visitor parking also

Reply from The District at South

I have had a few troubles, 1 being that the day I moved in there was mold in the air vents of my apartment. I got moved, but was moved in with two people that smoked a lot of illegal drugs.

Reply from The District at South

Good environment. The flowers around the buildings are very nice and the pool is clean. I enjoy living here. It makes college alot easier than living in the dorms Becuase of parking and noise control plus you have laundry and kitchen access.

Reply from The District at South

I love it here, the staff and residents are great. The workers do a good job for the most part of keeping the area clean. My only issue is my noisy up-stairs neighbors.

Reply from The District at South

I have loved this apartment complex since I have moved in. I love the amenities and love the sweet staff! I will be very sad after I graduate to have to move from the District at South! I highly recommend living here, it’s the best student living!

Reply from The District at South

Me and a friend received a very friendly visit. The staff was cooperative, kind, and very knowledgeable. We were shown every aspect of the apartments possible. We had no questions because they answered everything.

Reply from The District at South

The District at South is a very nice place to stay! It is inexpensive and right next to campus so if you are looking for a place to go this would be my first recommendation!

Reply from The District at South

Nice location, free parking area is creepy to walk alone to and from at night...breezeways need pressure washing and cleaning...bubble gum was stuck to my bothroom floor when I moved in and sticky stuff on carpet

Reply from The District at South

Maintenance is very nice. Building normally smells funny in hallways. Several things in the apartment are broken/cheap. The refrigerator handle was broken so they just ripped it off. Hot tub is nice. Overall, not a bad place to live.

Reply from The District at South

I love to staff. They keep the plcae clean. Very nice people here. Nice community. They ask questions to make sure living here is at our best interest.

Reply from The District at South

My stay here is better compared to other student apartments I've lived at! I do think they should keep free parking for the other lot at least. Increasing rates would be my main concern. The staff is wonderful and that's including the maintenance team! Really friendly and always there to help!

Reply from The District at South

the environment is very quiet and piece full. I love the mirror andy closet. The study room comes ihandy and the staff is very helpful. i’ve enjoyed my stay here so far.

Reply from The District at South

It’s been great so far, no complaints other than personal issues with roommates. I feel very comfortable and satisfied with the apartment itself and I really like the package pickup!

Reply from The District at South

Overall a good place to live! I’ve lived her for 3 years. There are some changes I would make like its BS y’all won’t replace our fridge handle.

Reply from The District at South

Overall a good experience living here since the fall. The management seems very competent and polite. Only complaint would be some of the actual residents.. it is often very loud late at night, in particular with cars sitting outside in the parking lot blaring music until very late. I have also had some issues with bugs in the apartment... and we keep everything fairly clean.

Reply from The District at South

Very good experience overall, management super friendly and location is perfect as a full time student. Only small issue is some noisy neighbors but overall does very little to hinder the experience