The District at South
4 stars375 Reviews

It’s been better living here recently, it seems like the management has improved by a lot. However my apartment still has roaches and no matter what we do to get rid of them they never go away. We’ve kept the place clean and spray at least once a week. There are some other problems as well but that’s the main problem. This place has gotten better in the past 2 years of living here.
good place for college students needing a place to live. it’s really over pricey but it’s okay for a year. probably won’t be returning but had an okay experience living here.
I’m enjoying the stay and the people in the office are super helpful. It’s also nice that they remember who I am instead of being just another person who lives here
It’s not a bad place to stay. It’s frustrating when something is broke and they take so long to fix it or when you file a complaint and your needs aren’t met.
Maintenance often takes a while to respond, and has taken multiple attempts to fix our leaky sink. The grounds are constantly dirty, with dog poop in most of the grass and along some sidewalks and trash piled outside dumpsters (which is only partially y’all’s fault, as people should clean up after their pets and place their trash all the way in the dumpster). The staff are very friendly and willing to try and help if you’ll only ask. The lobby/study area is super nice. The WiFi is lightning fast and the rooms themselves are a nice size with good closets and bathrooms. Overall, the District is a fine place to live, all things considered. It could definitely be better, but it could also be worth. It’s student housing and in a great location, so you get what you get.
Good place but the halls and elevators are kinda dirty sometimes. Also the side parking/visitors lot needs more lights it’s kind of scary at night :/
My experience as a resident has been great. My living expectations has been met, the staff is always available and ready to assist my needs and the atmosphere of the District at South is warm and homey feeling.
Prior to the actual move in, I was informed that I would actually only have one roommate which allowed for privacy which I’m a fan of so far so good.
I resigned!!! So I can say I love it, I’d recommend those who are leaving the dorms to definitely come here. Fav part is right acrosss from the rec!
It’s good for as much as I pay, but I would appreciate a more clean environment. The hallways are disgusting. I know it’s the residents but it’s not the clean residents fault. I have also struggled with bugs.