They make me feel welcomed and makes student living feel like home . I came in to sign my lease and won great new prizes. I would defiantly recommend.

This was a great place to live!! The staff answered every question and was always there to help. There were so many activities that allowed all the residents to come together and get to know each other

I’ve lived here for 2 years. The first year was fantastic . The second year was a little stressful but still all in all a good stay. I enjoyed the cable and WiFi that came with the rent.

Love everything about this place and can’t wait to start my new chapter for school here. Making new friends and study very hard gone make me more better and your place is calm.

Works well with residents. very helpful staff. I feel as that maintenance should be available 24 seven just in case something happens at night because they aren’t available at night that is my only complaint

There is little to now words to describe this apartment complex. It is beyond amazing, convent, and affordable. The team member go above and beyond to make sure the residence are take care of day in and day out.

Reply from The District at South

It is a pleasure living here . The people are very nice and the area that the neighborhood is in is great . There’s always times to meet new people .

Reply from The District at South

The District at South is amazing. All of the workers are really kind and they try their best to help or assist you within a timely manner. I plan on finishing my college career at this complex.

Reply from The District at South

The staff is excellent and the rooms are everything I could have asked for. The club house and pool area are definitely the best compared to all other student apartment complexes.

Reply from The District at South

I dont have any major problems with the district but I wish the fruit fly/gnat situation we had for a long time would go away (they are coming back with the warm weather) and the insulation was better so that other bugs cant get in like the little beetles we always find by our front door. I like the community activities that get held in the club house on occasion very much.

Reply from The District at South

They had a very good vibe and very good customer service, one of there employees Alex was always there when I needed help and I’m thankful for that.

Reply from The District at South

This was my first year staying here and I love it. Amazing staff. Nice & clean place. Maintenance is always on time. Overall, it’s a great place to live. Recommended.

Reply from The District at South

Really love my apartment and the surroundings. Easy to contact someone if needed. Close to school and local shopping centers. I would definitely recommend this location to rent.

Reply from The District at South

It’s great and the staff is so helpful ! This is a great place for incoming students or returning students. The remodeling of the pool is absolutely lovely!!

Reply from The District at South

They People who greeted me were so welcoming ! I Was so happy go sign my lease there . They helped with all my questions and also took me on a great tour ! Thanks so much !

Reply from The District at South

My stay at the District at South has been very rewarding. The location is definitely one of the best features. Everything I need is close by.

Reply from The District at South

So far my experience has been great. My roommate are cool and if I have a problem, management takes care of it to the best if their abilities.

Reply from The District at South

I really enjoy staying at the district it’s unlike any other student living community around South Alabama, The staff members are very friendly, we have trash valet, any even elevators, name another place with all three of those things.

Reply from The District at South

I lived here 3 years. Overall, it’s been a pretty positive experience. I hate that management changes so much. Since I’ve lived here I have had Atleast 5 different property managers. It’s getting less prestigious now that newer complexes and opinions are being built and the people who live here are not the same level that they use to be. People hang out at the pool till early hours in the morning with their music blasting and partying. They have damaged property. Also, trash is every where and people don’t respect where they live. It’s nothing y’all can control and that’s unfortunate. I have always had a pleasant experience with maintance except with a certain new hire who comes in our apartment when we haven’t even filed requests. This has happened more than once.

Reply from The District at South

from the Ancient Greek paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside") is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences

Reply from The District at South

Maintenance never comes when a request is put in. Apartment wasn’t put together well when first moved in, overall a very terrible experience!

Reply from The District at South

Looks really nice so far. I am excited about coming to live here. It is conveniently located to my school and I don’t have to Worry about moving stuff in because it is furnished. The apartments are bright and fresh and I couldn’t be more happier than staying here can’t wait to move in

Reply from The District at South

Nice pool and living space. However, hallways always stink because of trash and dogs. The parking situation is trash since free parking is not free anymore. Also, im hearing mire about roaches in the building.

Reply from The District at South

I love the apartments and the people around. I like how well of a workout station y’all have and a great looking pool. I love how the apartments come fully furnished. I think it’s just a great place all around

Reply from The District at South

Very nice living quarters. The pool and common areas are nice ask. Great place for a college student to live and experience apartment living.