The District at South

It have been a good experience living here the only complaint I would have is the gates not being locked, the halls being dirty and the building needing a pressure wash, and people not cleaning after their pets
Me and room mates have had many issues with the district in the month we’ve been living here. We still do not have a door handle on our refrigerator.
Great so far. It would be even better if my fix it requests would be done a little better, but it’s fine. Also I really believe it would look better if the hallways were pressure washed every now and then.
Very nice people. Outside the apartments isn’t that nice to look at. My neighbors are real loud. Other than that I love coming home to my room!
Who ever stayed above me is loud. People be leaving they dog poop outside my door, me nor my roommate has a dog. Other than that I like it hear!
I love living here. With it being such a short walk to campus I can wake up less than 30 minutes from where my class starts. The rooms are big and maintenance is usually quick.
Was a ruff start but they definitely helped me feel much better about my Situation so I really appreciate that. Really nice place to stay at
It’s been good living here, I’ve been here for a year now and renewed. The only thing is, the place could be cleaned up and taken care of more.
I visited the District at South Apartments on July 14, 2020, and I must say I love it. The demo apartment that was shown to me and my daughter was nice. I think we are going to staying here when we move in on August 15th. This will be our first time staying at The District at South.
Maintenance has been a real downfall to the apartments. Great for maybe a year if a person has no other choice but the utilities and overages are outrageous.