The District at South

3.9

3.9

I feel like y’all should really enforce the pet rule. There should be no way a person is letting their pet go to the bathroom in the halls and steps.
1 star
Honestly, if you are considering living there, I suggest you ask to see a real dorm room, outside of the model! It is nothing like it! The management has changed three times within my daughter's lease, in one year! The District can't even keep maintenance men, they are in constant rotation, as well! So if you need anything fixed, good luck, it's going be an ongoing problem! Just a friendly heads-up
Great apartment. I love the layout, space, features, etc. It is a lot nicer than other apartments that I have seen around here and the price is great for it.
Nice apartments with great rates in a nice location, very quiet for the most part. The amenities are nice and kept up very well. The only downside is having to pay to park on the property.
It’s nice. It feels like home it’s quite modern. There are many amenities open at appropriate times. The staff is helpful & professional. The district is home.
It’s been very peaceful living here. I loved being by the pool. The residents here are friendly and the staff is nice. I would say that the walls are a bit thin so you can hear everything inside your apartment.
The staff is super friendly and the pool is the best place to hang out! Convent walk across campus. Some residents need to pick up after dogs, but that’s not the workers fault.
1 star
Bad management, mold in the apartment, dog poop everywhere, having to park across the street, nasty hallways, bad security, a lot of the residents smoke marijuana.
I love the resident events! Also, I love being able to pick my own roommates. The distance to campus is great! The pool and gym are also great amenities!
Great place to live with all the activities for residents to do and the nice rooms! The maintenance staff have been speedy and very helpful fixing any problems or issues we have had