Very nice neighborhood. Available in the center of everything. The housing area here is very nice and comfortable living for college students who our on their own with roomates, and a very good staff working.

Reply from The District at South

People at the front desk are extremely nice and welcoming. My roommates and I have a really nice living space, and has been enjoying our fine at the district.

Reply from The District at South

Great experience. The staff is great and timely with questions and helping out with things. Also, I love the amenities that The District at South has to offer.

Reply from The District at South

I’ve been here for a year now and my experience has been great! The staff and the maintenance people are very helpful and they make sure that everything is good and a safe environment.

Reply from The District at South

The haven’t had any issues. The maintenance at the Edge is great. I’ve seen people who has had problems with they are staying and the maintenance people fixed those problems.

Reply from The District at South

The District staff is always so helpful! They’ve come to my rescue a number of times, and are always happy to help. Love those guys and girls!

Reply from The District at South

This apartment complex is great! They are responsive and act on requests as soon as possible. They are also quite cheap! If you are looking for an inexpensive way to move then this is a great option!

Reply from The District at South

Living at the edge is a great first apartment experience! I’ve only been living here for just a couple of months and i loveeeee ittt! if you are thinking about living here you should!

Reply from The District at South

The district at south is well worth the money that you spend. You get a gorgeous apartment and amazing perks. Plus the people are super friendly.

Reply from The District at South

I have not moved in yet, but everyone I have met in the office has been so nice and helpful. I can not wait to move in and take advantage of the great amenities!

Reply from The District at South

Great community to live in. Management always comes through with the small things, they really go beyond making you feel at home. Nice spacing rooms and great amenities!!

Reply from The District at South

Forever my favorite apartment complex! So many fun activities put on by management, and such great amenities! I absolutely love management, they are all such great people! Love this place!

Reply from The District at South

Quick and easy move in experience. Staff (Faith) was very patient and provided a lot of information about the facilities and on site amenities.

Reply from The District at South

Great location, staff, and amenities. Some things could be better. As far as a place to live goes for college kids, it's one of the best. This is by far the best option for students wanting to live within walking distance of campus and who want to live off campus but stay involved with campus life and events.

Reply from The District at South

I love living at The District at South! Great amenities, great staff, and great roommates! The study room and printers are really helpful for my school work!

Reply from The District at South

Overall I love living here with my best friends, as well as living close to campus. However, when dealing with maintenance requests it takes a long time or never gets done.

Reply from The District at South

I love this community. I really like the safety features. The garbage pick up is great and the individual rooms and bathrooms are a great advantage

Reply from The District at South

So far, my resident experience has been pretty good. I love the community and how beautiful it is. The only thing that I would complain about is how small the units are.

Reply from The District at South

Only been here for a month almost two now. I like living at the district. People are nice and you can always ask if you need anything. Totally loving it right now

Reply from The District at South

Everything is broken and it takes a good while to get someone to fix it. Other than that things are alright. I do however like all of he activities that take place in the club house

Reply from The District at South

My overall experience at The District has been great thanks to the private rooms and bathrooms. When there are people over I love havig the ability to hide in my room. However the maintanence team could be a little faster with their repairs. I lived a month in my room without a light in my bedroom. I also Love the treats they always have for the residents in the clubhouse

Reply from The District at South

Y’all are very understand and willing to help. Sometimes it just take a long time before it complete. I love staying here that’s why I came back.

Reply from The District at South

It’s been okay. Some run ins here and there as far as maintenance and management . But it’s been an okay experience. The price is decent and I like that it’s fully furnished

Reply from The District at South

The apartments are nice (they maybe need soundproofing for the bedroom areas), and the main office is always clean. 24hr gym is cool. Pool area is nice. The location is rather convenient.

Reply from The District at South

Could be cleaner, but i like the environment so far. I wish that the trash would be picked up more often. I like how there are plenty of lights at night because I walk home from the free parking lot every night