The District at South

This place is alright. Kinda trashy. Always smells like weed. If you like cooking, don’t bother, the kitchen is too small to do anything. Everything else is alright but not what I was expecting
I love living hear. Its a great place to live and very close to campus and all the festivities. I also love how the district host many events to bring residents together.
i really enjoy staying here more than i did at my old apartment. i love my roommates and i love the layout of my apartment. super cozy and warm.
I have absolutely enjoyed living here! The location is amazing since it is right across from campus and right next to the boolstore. I also love the fact it is near most of the food places and just about everything is only about a 20 minute drive! It is a very safe community and area to live in. However, it can get a bit noisy at night times sometimes and when I put my window up, I usually have to put it down because of people screaming. It is not very often only a few times it has happened. Maintanence is well kept up with and it doesn't take them long to come when requested. It's clean and a friendly community. Staff here is absolutely amazing and very kind. I love the fact it has a study area so if you have loud roomates and that way you don't have to go all the way to the library and also the fact they have coffee that you can get as well for free. Free printing is always a number one favorite! It has saved me many times when I needed to print something before class when my printer wouldn't work. From my experience so far, The District has been on top of things ever since I decided to move here. However, I have one suggestion that I would like to speak. The refrigerators in the 4-bedroom apartments could be much bigger/wider. It hasn't been a good experience with us. We almost never have enough room to fit each of our frozen foods inside and never has open room to vent the air for it to freeze the food. If it were bigger, it wouldn't be a problem. It just needs to be bigger for 4 individual people to fit all their foods they want inside. Other than that and the noise, I would say it is an amazing place to live! I love it here!
Its ok , most of the people are friendly, y'all have lots of games and stuff, and free food all the time plus it's nice that y'all have the gym and pool.
The complex is in the best location when referring to student housing. The complex is literally steps away from campus. The staff is extremely friendly and they fix issues swiftly and accurately. If I had to choose again, I’d pick the District at South a million times over. Go jags
I love living here! I have lived here for two years & have no regrets. The clubhouse is amazing & the staff is awesome! They host a lot of events that make me feel at home.
It's straight. I'm just being petty off an old situation with them which is the reason for the two stars. Plus having to pay extra to park in your own parking lot is no good, and everyone who does not want to pay has to park in Narnia and walk all the way back. And if you leave your car unattended for 5 minutes in the parking lot at the wrong time, it will be towed and you will lose an extra $250, all because you did not want to pay the original $30-40 a month they charge for parking. I do not enjoy being schemed out of money. And if you renew, they give you incentives for renewing but they will jack up your rent so at the end of the day you are still losing. Other than that, it's a nice place to live.
Living at the District is pretty okay. The office staff is very nice. The hallways are pretty gross sometimes, and people never pick up their dog poop.
Never a manager around, takes forever to get a maintenance order complete and they take a long while to come back if they don't have the part or tool they need, but are generally friendly and helpful out front.