Good environment. The flowers around the buildings are very nice and the pool is clean. I enjoy living here. It makes college alot easier than living in the dorms Becuase of parking and noise control plus you have laundry and kitchen access.

Reply from The District at South

I love it here, the staff and residents are great. The workers do a good job for the most part of keeping the area clean. My only issue is my noisy up-stairs neighbors.

Reply from The District at South

I have loved this apartment complex since I have moved in. I love the amenities and love the sweet staff! I will be very sad after I graduate to have to move from the District at South! I highly recommend living here, it’s the best student living!

Reply from The District at South

Me and a friend received a very friendly visit. The staff was cooperative, kind, and very knowledgeable. We were shown every aspect of the apartments possible. We had no questions because they answered everything.

Reply from The District at South

The District at South is a very nice place to stay! It is inexpensive and right next to campus so if you are looking for a place to go this would be my first recommendation!

Reply from The District at South

Nice location, free parking area is creepy to walk alone to and from at night...breezeways need pressure washing and cleaning...bubble gum was stuck to my bothroom floor when I moved in and sticky stuff on carpet

Reply from The District at South

Maintenance is very nice. Building normally smells funny in hallways. Several things in the apartment are broken/cheap. The refrigerator handle was broken so they just ripped it off. Hot tub is nice. Overall, not a bad place to live.

Reply from The District at South

I love to staff. They keep the plcae clean. Very nice people here. Nice community. They ask questions to make sure living here is at our best interest.

Reply from The District at South

My stay here is better compared to other student apartments I've lived at! I do think they should keep free parking for the other lot at least. Increasing rates would be my main concern. The staff is wonderful and that's including the maintenance team! Really friendly and always there to help!

Reply from The District at South

the environment is very quiet and piece full. I love the mirror andy closet. The study room comes ihandy and the staff is very helpful. i’ve enjoyed my stay here so far.

Reply from The District at South

It’s been great so far, no complaints other than personal issues with roommates. I feel very comfortable and satisfied with the apartment itself and I really like the package pickup!

Reply from The District at South

Overall a good place to live! I’ve lived her for 3 years. There are some changes I would make like its BS y’all won’t replace our fridge handle.

Reply from The District at South

Overall a good experience living here since the fall. The management seems very competent and polite. Only complaint would be some of the actual residents.. it is often very loud late at night, in particular with cars sitting outside in the parking lot blaring music until very late. I have also had some issues with bugs in the apartment... and we keep everything fairly clean.

Reply from The District at South

Very good experience overall, management super friendly and location is perfect as a full time student. Only small issue is some noisy neighbors but overall does very little to hinder the experience

Reply from The District at South

The District at South are very nice apartments. They definitely exceeded my expectations. It gives you a little independence to go along with your college experience. I think that is what I like the most.

Reply from The District at South

With my apartment not being in the best condition when I moved in, I haven’t cared to much about living here since. They staff helps when it’s convenient for them, and maintenance works when they feel like it. If I were to recommend this place to anyone it will be ONLY because of the location. Other than that, I would not suggest anyone to live here. And the fact that they are going up on the parking is ridiculous. That makes absolutely no sense to me. They attempt to win you over with free things but in the end, it’s just not worth it .

Reply from The District at South

My experience here has been very good and every time I need or got a question it’s answers as soon as possible always in time with maintenance request and getting it done and pool and clubhouse are great bonus

Reply from The District at South

The apartments are great and the people at the front desk are very generous. My teammates and I spend lots of time in the lobby watching movies and playing games.

Reply from The District at South

The District at South has a lot of perks for living here. It is nice staying here. The people are nice. It does have its ups and downs, but doesn’t anywhere you’d live.

Reply from The District at South

Haven’t had a single bad thing happen since I’ve been here and I’m glad to be here for another year!! The District definitely has everything you could want

Reply from The District at South

Very nice neighborhood. Available in the center of everything. The housing area here is very nice and comfortable living for college students who our on their own with roomates, and a very good staff working.

Reply from The District at South

People at the front desk are extremely nice and welcoming. My roommates and I have a really nice living space, and has been enjoying our fine at the district.

Reply from The District at South

Great experience. The staff is great and timely with questions and helping out with things. Also, I love the amenities that The District at South has to offer.

Reply from The District at South

I’ve been here for a year now and my experience has been great! The staff and the maintenance people are very helpful and they make sure that everything is good and a safe environment.

Reply from The District at South

The haven’t had any issues. The maintenance at the Edge is great. I’ve seen people who has had problems with they are staying and the maintenance people fixed those problems.