Front office was very nice and very helpful...very peaceful place to stay...I haven’t been here long but so far I’m glad I made the decision to stay here

Reply from The District at South

I love the environment and location. The employees are very helpful and friendly. I’m glad i picked the district at south as my place of residence.

Reply from The District at South

I moved in a few weeks ago, so far everything is fine except for the noisy maintenance workers and the printer issues. Other than those two things I’ve had a great experience.

Reply from The District at South

The staff at the District are so helpful and friendly and always willing to help no matter the circumstance! The amenities they have added are pretty great too!

Reply from The District at South

Very safe! Nice and clean and anything you need help with they’re always available to assist to your every needs. They have great prices and i recommend to everyone!

Reply from The District at South

Great apartment complex! It is Right near campus and very convient for college students! It’s clean, pet friendly and spacious! So happy to be living here!

Reply from The District at South

I love living here, I believe that it lives up to the "luxury" living that they advertise. The staff is very helpful and on top of things. I love to use the computer room and study room.

Reply from The District at South

The Distric has definitely turned around with the staff, the property itself, etc. I have never felt more comfortable here and I’m very thankful for everything the new staff is putting into the District community.

Reply from The District at South

The District is a very nice and convenient place for students to live. The rooms are quite spacious and up to date,however, I would love an option for HD TV. The staff is really nice and helpful with any of my issues with my room or rent inquires.

Reply from The District at South

The edge is a nice place to live. It's a little ghetto but it's still fine. There is still a lot of dog poop everywhere. The hallways are also nasty.

Reply from The District at South

Living at the District at South has given me the full college experience! It’s in the perfect location and has the BEST amenities. Also love the staff! :)

Reply from The District at South

Great place to live. Haven’t had a complaint so far. The maintence is pretty spot on time when you need them and management has been pretty good so far.

Reply from The District at South

Living here has been a great opportunity. The convience if living right across from the school is a blessing. The staff is very nice and are always there to help. Would definitely reccomend livin here.

Reply from The District at South

It is extremely dirty, all of the elevators are broken, it is unsafe, is smell, there is disgusting liquids and foods over the floor and walls

Reply from The District at South

The District at South is the most convenient place to be! It's right across from campus and has the best amenities for residents. They also have the friendliest staff who will help you with whatever you need. I will defitnitely continue to live here.

Reply from The District at South

It is a perfect place for students to live in. Anything you need the office will help you immediately if they can. Quiet, clean, and beautiful place as I said it's perfect for students.

Reply from The District at South

The District is the nicest, cleanest apartments in the area. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. However, the roommate matching is not good.

Reply from The District at South

First year living here and I’ve really enjoyed the experience. Nice amenities , nice apartment, loved the fact that it’s come with cable/internet already along with being duly furnished. I even already renewed my lease.

Reply from The District at South

within walking distance to campus and great amenities! staff is awesome 👏🏻 only complaints are it needs faster maintenance and better options for parking.

Reply from The District at South

Recently moved here this August and love all the new amenities! Every member of the staff is always helpful and friendly. Can’t forget they are always surprising us with hot coco or tacos 💕

Reply from The District at South

This is an absolutely wonderful place to stay. It’s very close to campus, nice amenities, the hot tub works, and VALLET WASTE !!!!! Yeah these fire alarms are aggravating and VIP parking is a little overrated but you really get the BANG for your buck staying here.

Reply from The District at South

I love how all the staff try’s to connect with the residents with all the gatherings, it helps us meet and get to know who all we live around and also the staff.

Reply from The District at South

The new management is way better than the old . They seem to be more organized and professional . Overall with the renovations this has become a better complex.

Reply from The District at South

The District has made a major turn around! I love living here and interacting with the sweet staff. The amenities keep getting better and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from The District at South

It's a pretty chill environment. the staff seem to want to have fun and interact with the residents. The location is great. Communication with the residents could be better, especially when the fire alarm goes off in the middle of the night. Another problem is cleanliness around the apartments but it has improved under the new management. The apartment itself is pretty good but the price is higher than I would like. Overall, the apartments are pretty good.