I like the size and ammenities of my apartment. However, I’ve had three awful experiences with the staff. They do not listen or accommodate to your needs and for that reason I wouldn’t recommended living here to anyone it ruins the experience.

Reply from The District at South

It’s pretty straight . I can’t complain . Only two things I think should be changed is I wish the pets that people own here were clean. They are dirty

Maintenance never comes when a request is put in. Apartment wasn’t put together well when first moved in, overall a very terrible experience!

Reply from The District at South

from the Ancient Greek paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside") is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences

Reply from The District at South

It is extremely dirty, all of the elevators are broken, it is unsafe, is smell, there is disgusting liquids and foods over the floor and walls

Reply from The District at South

I’ve had many problems since I’ve lived here. Before I moved in, I was told I would have two roommates. When i actually moved in, I had three and did not know about her until she walked into the living room. It was very shocking. Then I had a mold problem in my unit which took forever to finally be fixing and the “fix“ which is below the air conditioner looks horrible. It was definitely not fixed the way it should have. I also had an incident where my apartment was broken into. I actually received money from the items that were stolen but this situation has made me feel very unsafe in my own apartment. The walls/floors are paper thin so my room is very hard to study in.

Reply from The District at South

It has taken maintenance forever to simply put a light bulb in my ceiling fan and bathroom. We still have shelves in our kitchen that should be fixed. We are also expecting to install some functional cabinets underneath our kitchen sink with a garbage disposal. Either management or maintenance is very slow when it comes to fulfilling work orders because they are long over due. I have tried my best to remain patient but I'm starting to lose it.

The edge is a nice place to live. It's a little ghetto but it's still fine. There is still a lot of dog poop everywhere. The hallways are also nasty.

Reply from The District at South

Everything here is subpar. Nothing for what you pay for. All of the furniture and appliances are either dingy or broken. Wouldn’t stay here again.

Reply from The District at South

The district are apartments for college students from different schools in Mobile. The residents here are pretty chill. This place could host more events.

Reply from The District at South

Great value for all the amenities that you get. However, there is a big cockroach problem in our room. They have tried to fix it and while it has gotten better, it’s still not fixed.

Reply from The District at South

So far my experience has been ok. My biggest problem was the delay in my maintenance orders, but now that they have been done it’s much better.

Reply from The District at South

Apartment came with a lot of problems and management does very little to fix them. We had a Gnat infestation and were told we need to clean out our garbage disposal. All appliances work very poorly. Toilets don’t flush all the way and dishwasher leaves food on dishes.

Reply from The District at South

Nice pool and living space. However, hallways always stink because of trash and dogs. The parking situation is trash since free parking is not free anymore. Also, im hearing mire about roaches in the building.

Reply from The District at South

Overall I love living here with my best friends, as well as living close to campus. However, when dealing with maintenance requests it takes a long time or never gets done.

Reply from The District at South

There are many amenities, the maintenance is slow though and sometimes the internet goes down. Overall I enjoy living here, there are just a few little things I would change.

Reply from The District at South

With my apartment not being in the best condition when I moved in, I haven’t cared to much about living here since. They staff helps when it’s convenient for them, and maintenance works when they feel like it. If I were to recommend this place to anyone it will be ONLY because of the location. Other than that, I would not suggest anyone to live here. And the fact that they are going up on the parking is ridiculous. That makes absolutely no sense to me. They attempt to win you over with free things but in the end, it’s just not worth it .

Reply from The District at South

My experience has been ok. Management does not respond to residents in a timely manner. The parking is horrible. You have to pay extra just to park closer to the building. Plus next year they are charging to park across the the street. There is barley any visitor parking also

Reply from The District at South

Maintenance is very nice. Building normally smells funny in hallways. Several things in the apartment are broken/cheap. The refrigerator handle was broken so they just ripped it off. Hot tub is nice. Overall, not a bad place to live.

Reply from The District at South

Everything is broken and it takes a good while to get someone to fix it. Other than that things are alright. I do however like all of he activities that take place in the club house

Reply from The District at South

I have had a few troubles, 1 being that the day I moved in there was mold in the air vents of my apartment. I got moved, but was moved in with two people that smoked a lot of illegal drugs.

Reply from The District at South

It is okay. I just moved in but it looks okay so far. The roommates seem kinda clean and they are nice. The person that relented the apartment to me said things can get loud there.

Reply from The District at South

Nice location, free parking area is creepy to walk alone to and from at night...breezeways need pressure washing and cleaning...bubble gum was stuck to my bothroom floor when I moved in and sticky stuff on carpet

Reply from The District at South

It’s been okay. Some run ins here and there as far as maintenance and management . But it’s been an okay experience. The price is decent and I like that it’s fully furnished

Reply from The District at South

The District at South has great amenities and the rent is a reasonable price. I love the activities they have for residents, and the giveaways they frequently have.