I enjoy the district a lot and resigned for next year. The price is good. I live in an updated unit and would fully reccoment it. The washer and dryer was brand new and the appliances seemed new as well.

It’s nice . Prob more expensive than it should be but it’s an overall ok complex. Only suggestion would be to live with a roommate. Just my opinion.

The people in the office are always in there and happy to help. The conditions are great to live in. Not a fan of the amenities not always working.

It has been great so far. Couldn’t ask for more beside a little more help for the issues starting out but everything else has been good. Couldn’t ask for better

The district has been a very accommodating apartment complex. The staff is always quick to answer any questions. Only complaint I've had is the paint in my apartment is falling off the walls

Overall living at The Districs has been amazing. I love living here so much. It’s great being so close to the dog park so i can take my pup and let her get her energy out.

It's been great so far. It's really close to campus and the staff is always willing to help out as much as possible. Ireally enjoy being here that I decided to resign again

They helped me with everything that needs to be done they don't push the rent on you 24/7 they give you privacy they let you use the TV anytime you want to they give you all the options

Great location and space for the price. Great amendities: pool, tanning bed, study rooms and computers. Maintence is really nice and requests are usually completed efficiently.

This is an awesome place to live! Great amenities, super helpful staff and it’s only a 10-12 minute walk from main campus! Overall great place to live!

It’s a good location from east Carolina. Great layout! Really nice amenities. Love that they have two pools and tons of parking. Their maintainence gets things done pretty fast.

I enjoy my remodeled apartment at the district for the most part. we have brand new washer and dryers and that's been great! I like being able to park right outside my apartment. My only concern are all the bugs and the awful toilets here.

In the years I’ve lived here, it has gotten MUCH nicer under this management. Everyone in the office is friendly, and they’re super helpful, which is a nice change from when I first moved in in 2016.

There have been a few maintenance issues but they were resolved within a reasonable amount of time. Overall it's been a good experience thus far.

So far I really enjoy living at the district, everything is great except the paper thin walls. This is tough because our neighbors have dogs but that’s okay because sometimes it wakes us up when we need to be up.

I’m having a wonderful first impressions. A very quite neighborhood, nice neighbors. I have not heard any loud partying but I also have a lot privacy. Which is very important to me. They were a little slow with my air conditioning getting fixed while it was HOT outside so I had to take my dog out of town. But after calling the emergency maintain emergency they got to my apartment the next morning. Overall I’m happy so far.

Staff up front is great and repair is quick to help when you ask. They always follow your entry notes. Love what I’m getting for my money. Main think I would change is the size of the kitchens

I love my community! I like that it is safe and that it is a little bit away from everything else. Everyone around me is great and friendly. The only thing we need is a bike rack!

I love it here it’s wonderful it’s the best place I’ve ever lived I would never wear it anywhere else. It’s nice, funny, silly, and clean. Also, I Would very much like to know the status of when I will be able to obtain my dresser in my living quarters.

Great scenery being located next to the tar and dog park. Excellent choice of living if you are looking for pet friendly apartment. 10/10 would recommend

Living at the district is great! The community is really nice, and so is the location. The staff always make sure all needs are catered to and the maintenance staff are extremely responsive.

I love my apartment, the only complaint I have is that the walls are very thin and my neighbors have dogs that bark at 7 am everyday but it’s not a big deal but that’s all.

I have lived in a lot of different student oriented complexes but the office and maintenance staff here are by far the most friendly and helpful.

The District is a very convenient place to stay, especially being a student of ECU. Management is always friendly and maintence, albiet, takes awhile sometimes, they get the job done.

Good place to live. Has some things that need to be worked on. Maintenance takes a while to get around to things but it’s underdtandable. The place and location is really nice