Overall it’s not terrible but there are a couple things I would change such as time that the district gets things done and the appliances in the apartment that are outdated and not the best.

I have really enjoyed being at The District. I have already signed for another apartment. Many of the people around here are really nice and always say hi when they see other people.

We love living so close to the greenway, the community is so welcoming and the amenities center is a great resource for us. So happy we resigned with you

The front office has been sweet and helpful with issues, however my apartment has been infested with roaches since the day I moved in and they have yet to show any sign of lessening. If anything the bugs have gotten worse

I have had the best time here since I been here, I enjoy the atmosphere and the wonderful people around me, there is never a bad moment here and I hope to stay another year.

I have lived at The District at Tar River for 3 years now and am planning on renewing my lease. Nothing but amazing things to say about maintenance and the grounds/location!

The apartment itself isn’t bad for what you pay. It’s a short walk to campus which is a plus. The office workers are very nice and always want to help. Just wish campus side had better windows!

It was a rocky start but maintainence is nice, the environment is nice and I am enjoying my stay at the District. I wish there was a back door so that I could park behind my apartment, other than that there are no other complaints.

Love staying at the district, the managers especially Jordan S. He is so helpful and such a great person to work with when going through different things throughout the semester.

The District At Tar River is a great place to live. Both the leasing staff and maintenance staff are helpful and friendly, and always make sure every residents' needs are met.

I have really enjoyed my stay here. It's really close to campus and the dog park is also a short walk away. My only complaint is that the maintenance team could have a little better communication

A very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Awesome staff. I have no complaints. The apartment is very nice for the rent and i love it no issues

It a very good place to live nice and clean very quiet and peaceful Every one is so nice I would tell all my friends about the District if you are looking for a place to live come to the District

The District has been my favorite place to live in Greenville! Great staff and amenities are A+. Any issues are quickly addressed. One of my favorite aspects of this apartment complex is its proximity to ECUs campus

Being that I’m new I have not seen anything. I like the fact that is is quite at least for now. I think the location is good. I’m sure my next rating will be higher.

I love where I live, as well as who Kayla 'roommate matched' me with. My biggest issue is the roaches everywhere inside as well as the fireants all right around our front door. My dogs been bitten multiple times by accidentally stepping in the fire ants. The german roaches are disgusting and no matter how many times clegg's comes out to spray or bait we cant seem to get rid of them. They were here when we moved in and it's just consistently gotten worse. The rest of our experiences have been amazing.

Great place to live. Staff is always friendly and willing to help. Maintenance staff is not great but they are getting better. Really enjoy the community activities.

This place has been great, the staff are amazing and fast to help with anything. Then the short walk to ecu you can’t beat it. Little odds ends could be better but overall it’s great!

Amazing so far!!!!! I love how close everything is to my area now. I enjoy using the pool table and the fact that the dog park is only a 2 minute walk from my house is the best part!

I enjoy the district a lot and resigned for next year. The price is good. I live in an updated unit and would fully reccoment it. The washer and dryer was brand new and the appliances seemed new as well.

It’s nice . Prob more expensive than it should be but it’s an overall ok complex. Only suggestion would be to live with a roommate. Just my opinion.

The people in the office are always in there and happy to help. The conditions are great to live in. Not a fan of the amenities not always working.

It has been great so far. Couldn’t ask for more beside a little more help for the issues starting out but everything else has been good. Couldn’t ask for better

The district has been a very accommodating apartment complex. The staff is always quick to answer any questions. Only complaint I've had is the paint in my apartment is falling off the walls

Overall living at The Districs has been amazing. I love living here so much. It’s great being so close to the dog park so i can take my pup and let her get her energy out.