This apartment complex is so nice! I love that I’m only a 15 minute walk from East Carolina University’s main campus. Nice amenity center and a great dog park

It’s been a good couple of days just recently moved in few missteps but it’s been going great. My daughter enjoys the pool when she comes overs. Thanks for everything

Great I loved it soooo much.... I recommend it to everyone in the whole wide world.. this is the place to be . Have a great dayyyy. The rent is also really cheap

Great living spaces with awesome amenitities. Love that the green way and park are right outside my door! The gym is small but it has everything you need to get the job done.

It’s cool there’s slight problems every know and then but in all it’s been a pretty good experience. I really like to space and how quiet it is.

I really enjoy living here at the District. The community is great and I have no complaints about the people around me. There is one thing that I would like for us to have here however. That is a bike rack. Please please please add in a few bike racks for us here at the district? Please!

Very nice place to live. Great pools, dog park, and community. Guest parking is enforced, and place is always kept clean. Office staff are always nice and pleasant to work with.

I just renewed my lease (for the second time) for my last year at ECU. Wish I had less problems with my building/unit, but overall i love the location and neighbors are very nice!

The District has a great staff that is super friendly and always looking to satisfy my needs. Sometimes I feel like I have to call a couple times for maintenance to come, but other than that everything is good.

It is great so far. Everytime we need something fixed maintenance is right there. Its always quiet and peaceful. The District is just nice overall

I’ve enjoyed my experience at DTR so far. I haven’t experience any unpleasant treatment from the staff or maintanence. The community is perfect. It’s quite, well-lit at night & just a comfortable place to live. I enjoy all the small events the staff bring together. They’re always going the extra mile for you and keep you undated on the latest news. I’d recommend living here for anyone looking to move closer to campus. It’s a perfect location.

Living at The District is great! The staff are really friendly and go above and beyond to make sure everything is okay. The maintenance staff are also really nice and usually fix things in a very timely manner.

Thus far, The District's staff team have been extremely helpful to me before my move-in! I love the complex already and I look forward to most the resident events.

Very welcomed by Kayla and also love the pools and the gym. Complex is nice for the dogs. Definitely deserves 5 stars. Good thing is it’s not far away from the stores

They have a really good location. The layout of my apartment has a good flow. The maintenance people don't always know what they're doing, they seem pretty lazy. The pool is probably the best one in student living throughout Greenville.

I move in soon but I'm excited to live here! The location is fantastic and the staff are friendly. They're pet friendly and they were fantastic at answering all of my questions.

Everything is stellar except maybe some of the creepy neighbors. One of the just tosses his dog’s poop in the bushes next to his patio and it’s really starting to pile up.

so far everything has been great. I love the district at tar river, they offer so many great things and I would recommend anybody to live there, overall its just a great community.

The members of the office are very kind and very quick to respond to any phone calls or emails. Move in was made extremely easy due to the rapidness of the process. The apartments are pretty and very spacious.

I love living at the district. The amenities are amazing! The rates are very competitive and the staff is very nice nd helpful! Everytime I have to put in a work order, it is taken care of in a timely manner.

My experience has been great at the district. Every staff member is friendly and very helpful. Maintenance has been speedy and effective. I enjoyed it so much that I resigned. Thank you District!

New here, but love it! super friendly staff, great living area, and good location. The apartments are spacious and I wouldnt have wanted to live anywhere else.

Amazing community! I love it, it’s best place I’ve lived at so far. And I’ve lived in 2 other apartment complexes that weren’t so great. It is definitely worth choosing to live at The District- it’s only a 10 minute walk from ECU. I walk mostly everyday, if the weather is nice. There’s so many good things about this beautiful community. Awesome neighborhood also.

I really enjoy my stay. The staff is very friendly and I truly feel at home here! My neighbors are very nice and the location is extremely convenient

I absolutely love it, it feels like I’m living in a house but it’s an apartment. The fact that we are allowed to have pets is pretty awesome as well!