Deals and discounts should be offered and given to old also known as loyal customers also known as renters. All businesses reward customers for their loyalty even fast food chains so I don’t understand why an apartment complex isn’t willing to do the same

The location to campus is nice but I've had my fair share of issues. When I moved in, a lot of things were broken. The maintenance guys aren't very good at communicating. I also have had a cockroach infestation the entire year. The leasing office sent pest control to my apartment every week which was nice, but there's holes behind my kitchen cabinets that can't be fixed. The leasing office is always receptive and friendly. The amenity center is a huge bonus.

The maintenance and front desk staff are very kind! The toilets act up frequently, but maintenance responds quickly. Overall I love my renovated apartment.

Reply from The District at Tar River

It's a decent place to live. There's a decent amount of bugs but I live on campus side. Maintenance is really good at coming out and fixing everything that breaks...the air conditioning is crap. My room was always 10 degrees hotter than downstairs.

Reply from The District at Tar River

Our apartment is great, the neighborhood is great, we have a dog park, two pools, great neighbors. However the walls are very thing and that is the only complaint I have. Living on the second floor you would think noise wouldn’t be an issue, wrong and I believe it is actually worse our downstairs neighbor told us they never hear us but we hear every conversation they have and every time they leave we can hear them.

Reply from The District at Tar River

eXCELLENT SERVICE ALL THESE YEARS. We enjoyed the peace and quiet of the area. We also liked the facilities as well as the chance of having our pets.

Reply from The District at Tar River

It's a great place to live. The maintance staff are very courteous and professional at all times. The front office staff is very polite and always make you feel like your the only resident. Just an overall amazing place.

Reply from The District at Tar River

Wonderful staff. Very kind and will help you no matter what the situation is. The maintenance are also very kind and will fix any issue you are having really quick.

Reply from The District at Tar River

I love living at The District! My apartment is newly renovated and the location is wonderful! I love having the greenway & dog park right outside of my back door.

Reply from The District at Tar River

It’s been decent. We have been having issues with communication with the office. Other than that it’s been great! We enjoy living at the district. Very pet friendly

Reply from The District at Tar River

I love living at the District. The location is perfect, and the staff is amazing. I really like my unit and all of my neighbors as well. I love how pet friendly the community is and how close it is to the dog park and the greenway. Definitely a great place to live!

I love the location of our apartment as we can see the tar river and the green way from our back porch and there is tons of nature all around. But, there is a huge problem with roaches. And they took our hammocks down after a storm and we have called 3 times since then and never got them back.

I love how much space you get in a two bedroom. Everything about this place is absolutely perfect. The staff is great and maintenance is quick with everything they do.

Great apartent in the sense of its location and look, but the only issue is the amount of roaches that I find crawling around here. When it is dark, they are all over the place its disgusting.

Safe and secure, friendly staff and neighbors. Love the floor plan of my apartment. The floors are mostly vinyl which makes it much easier for me to continue to keep clean. Extremely happy with the complex as my home.

Such a great place and you can’t get this quality in Greenville for such a reasonable price anywhere else. Love how close to the dog park I am and the Greenway.

The District at Tar River is a great place to live! It’s walking distance from main campus, has great amenities, nice and helpful staff, and pet friendly! It’s right next to the dog park here in Greenville!

I love the area, close by ECU and close to dog park.. Nice place to meet people, The pool stayed nice and clean, Was nice to leave school and was able to go to the gym.

I moved in last week with my family of 5 and so far so good! We love the pool and we also love how close we are to ECU and stores and restaurants.

The district is a good location if you are an East Carolina student. It is walking distance to campus, there is also a bus route. They have a really good amenity center and a nice pool.

So far we have loved it here and so have our kids! There are a lot of activities for adults and kids both, and that is what is important to us!

The community is very inclusive, super dog friendly too!! the staff is sweet and always on time. However, there’s been a roach infestation since the day I moved in... Other than the extra roommates, it’s a nice place

I really enjoy living at the district. Most of the people around are friendly, and if they aren’t then they tend to stick to themselves for the most part. Maintenance stats on top of things as much as they can. Staff is always really friendly.

I love it here. It is very quite and they have 2 pools and every one is fairly nice. I dont have problems with people here like other places

I have been living at The District for 2 years now and I’ll be here for another. I love how close it is to campus and I love the skate home because it’s all downhill. Very friendly staff and maintenance people!