The District at Tar River

I love the district! easy move in, nice staff and great apartments. the location is super nice too being so close to campus! i love how the dog park is so close.
It has been really good so far. The rooms are spacious and I love the appearance of the wood floors. The only issues I’ve had is the internet going out and maintenance taking a while to come out for appointments. However we are in the middle of a pandemic so that is expected.
The District is very reasonably priced and has plenty of lucrative amenities for college students! I enjoy all of the promotions and activities they have to offer.
Yes, there were problems with the apartment when moving in. However, they did everything they could to quickly fix the problem and make it a great place to live.
One year living here and it was a great choice. For the price, I am not sure that there is anything better than the district. One year down, one more to go!
Quiet peaceful neighborhood and maintenance/staff seem to be nice enough. Haven’t had ac since two days after I moved in and have had to sleep on a couch for $800 a month but other than that everything’s cool
I have only lived here a month, but so far I love it!! Staff is friendly and helpful, the pool is really nice, the apartments are 100% better than where I used to stay, and most importantly my dog loves the district!
The District is a great place to live! Very pet friendly (one of the best parts)! It is a very good location to everything such as downtown and campus. Another great thing is how safe it is.
Living at the District has been a great experience. The staff and maintenance crew are friendly and are always ready help. Would definitely recommend living here.
I love love love it here so much!! Any time I need anything the front office is always there to help! It’s always quiet in my neighborhood as well!