The District at Tar River

4.3

4.3

My boyfriend and I love living here together. Resigned the lease already. We like that the front desk and maintenance are very nice and responsive.
Solid amenities and events despite COVID! Leasing staff is nice but maintenance staff seems not to be very understanding of any work order requests needed.
Good parking and good distance to amenities center. Good amount of space and nicely kept landscaping. Easy access to ecu bus system during the semester too.
I love everything about it especially since they let you pay your rent in installments when you can not pay the whole thing. Everyone is so nice and understanding
I love the size of the apartment ,it is very quiet &the people are very friendly. I love that everything is included in my rent expect the electric.
Renovated apartments are really nice! I love how convenient the location is (campus, greenway, within the grid). Maintenance is responsive and the staff try to engage the community as much as possible.
I love living at the District and recommend it to a lot of people looking for apartments. The space is amazing for what you pay for. It is in a super quiet area of town and parking is great. I love living right next to the park. Maintenance is also super helpful.
We really enjoy living here at the District. We have a lot of space in our apartment for what we pay and its great for the price. I definitely recommend living here.
The district is a great place to live except for them not staying on top of important maintenance request. We went without more than 10 minutes of hot water in my apartment for 2 months because they never came and checked it out. Now we have a leak in our ceiling above the kitchen that has been there for a month and despite several calls and a maintenance request they still haven’t even looked or contacted us about it. Maintenance also ran sewage into our back patio while fixing the neighbors plumbing and took 3 days to fix it. Otherwise it’s quiet, people are friendly, and the staff makes a good effort to get to know everyone. If maintenance was better it’d be a perfect place to live
I really enjoy the neighborhood and the events that The District at Tar River host. I also love that the greenway walking path is right behind the apartments!