I move in soon but I'm excited to live here! The location is fantastic and the staff are friendly. They're pet friendly and they were fantastic at answering all of my questions.

Everything is stellar except maybe some of the creepy neighbors. One of the just tosses his dog’s poop in the bushes next to his patio and it’s really starting to pile up.

so far everything has been great. I love the district at tar river, they offer so many great things and I would recommend anybody to live there, overall its just a great community.

The members of the office are very kind and very quick to respond to any phone calls or emails. Move in was made extremely easy due to the rapidness of the process. The apartments are pretty and very spacious.

I love living at the district. The amenities are amazing! The rates are very competitive and the staff is very nice nd helpful! Everytime I have to put in a work order, it is taken care of in a timely manner.

My experience has been great at the district. Every staff member is friendly and very helpful. Maintenance has been speedy and effective. I enjoyed it so much that I resigned. Thank you District!

New here, but love it! super friendly staff, great living area, and good location. The apartments are spacious and I wouldnt have wanted to live anywhere else.

Amazing community! I love it, it’s best place I’ve lived at so far. And I’ve lived in 2 other apartment complexes that weren’t so great. It is definitely worth choosing to live at The District- it’s only a 10 minute walk from ECU. I walk mostly everyday, if the weather is nice. There’s so many good things about this beautiful community. Awesome neighborhood also.

I really enjoy my stay. The staff is very friendly and I truly feel at home here! My neighbors are very nice and the location is extremely convenient

I absolutely love it, it feels like I’m living in a house but it’s an apartment. The fact that we are allowed to have pets is pretty awesome as well!

The staff has been very friendly and easy to approach with questions about the appointment. They have been very clear about everything that is to be expected.

Dog friendly. Great community of both college and non college neighbors. Could be better about urgency for matinence purposes!! Clean and healthy environment!!

Had a good year. Enjoyed my stay. Wish they answered office phone more often. Don't really get things fixed as fast as I need them. Otherwise everything has been great. Good area, nice apartments

Great community everyone who works here is nice and friendly. I would recommend living here as it is in a great location in comparison to campus.

Pretty good there is a dog park and a pool and a gym and it’s close to ecu. Living in the grid is nice and the remodeled ones are worth the extra money

When I went to go tour the district the staff made it really easy for us to find what we wanted. It was a rainy day but they still made it a smooth tour. We signed the same day because we liked it so much

This is a great apartment complex! Great amenities and I love my loft apartment! It’s a great distance from ECU’s campus...only a 12 minute walk!

I am trusting that you all will clean the apartment properly before move-in so I am going to go ahead and give you guys a 5 star review even thought I have not seen the apartment yet.

When beginning the process of deciding where to live the office assistants were extremely helpful. They made the deciding and pre-leasing process less stressful and confusing.

I don't even live here yet and they already know who I am in the office! I've had nothing but positive interactions!! It has been Excellent!

Living here has been amazing. The staff is great at answering questions you have. It is great living so close the greenway especially now that the weather is getting better.

Although I have only signed my lease for the upcoming year . The staff was very helpful and friendly . Asnswered all the questions that I had when touring , made the process really simple. Nice rooms too

I️ love it, its quiet, peaceful, friendly, and over eveything, affordable. Me and my girlfriend moved there after she finished her first semester in college and we plan on staying here the remainder of her college career

Just getting started but I’m having trouble figuring everything out!! So far I love it though! I can’t wait to experience more and see what is to offer!

Living at The District has been awesome! The community is much quieter than most other apartment communities which is great for students. The office staff is always kind and they always have something cool happening at the office.