Complaints: The WiFi is very bad, the maintenance team has been getting worse in their quality and response times, the pool is often full of people who are not part of this community and who are not with anyone who is, the gym equipment is not nearly as good as I'd hoped it be, the printers were always messed up or out of something, and there has been a seemingly abandoned car on my street for over a year.

Everything has been great recently...only down side is dog poop trash bins have been filled up all summer and are keeping a lot of smells and bugs around!

I enjoy tar river as it is an affordable and safe community. I also enjoy the pool when it isn't being closed down for glass-related accidents.

The maintenance people are great and always professional. My air conditioner broke down and the staff worked the weekend to make sure that I was cool and comfortable.

We moved in a few weeks ago and love the new updates! The floors, countertops, and light fixtures are all beautiful. We also enjoy being so close to the greenway and to campus. Love our new home!

I love living here. It feels like more of a home rather than an apartment. The apartments are spacious and the employees are very nice. It's a great place to live.

They make paying rent super easy with all of the option. I like the option to use both pools as well. Staff is super friendly and I feel comfortable asking any question

The renovated units are really nice, and the staff members are super friendly and go out of their way to help you. I would say the only flaw is getting problems fixed in a reasonable time frame.

I love it here! It's a great community with a great staff in a perfect location. It's nice to have the greenway so close and be near the campus as well as work!

Good location! Great for outdoorsy college students who want to be right next to the green way and the dog park. Decent prices as well, compared to all of the other apartments around ECU.

I think the district is doing a good job for the most part and my new apartment is spacious and cozy. I would say they need to hire more maintanence men.

Thank you for all your help and most importantly your willingness to help those of us stuggling I appreciate you all every day I wake up with a roof over my head (:

Excellent residents community with great amenities. Staff are really great with residents concerns and the upkeep of the community. Glad to be a resident

They are doing fantastic, a great staff from maintenance to people in front office. Maintenance is very quick with fixing problems and all the staff at the front desk know you by first name

Over the past year, I have had an amazing experience living at the District at Tar River. It's a great location and it's really close to every where I need to be. There have been a few problems however such as roaches and flooding, but they were handled with great customer service.

Love the new upgrades and new staff are nice, but maintenance is very slow to fix issues. Have had work orders out for two months now and nobody has been by to fix anything. Because of that, I'm feeling a little ripped off on rent. I shouldnt have to pay 100% for a unit that isn't (and hasn't been since move in) 100%. Overall though, it's a great location for ECU and dog owners. Been here two years - one year in former Tar River Estates and this year in former Wilson Acres. Can't wait to see the new fitness center!

I've really enjoyed the experience so far. Anytime something has went wrong The District has taken care of it in a timely manner and the apartment itself is great.

I enjoy staying at the District because the apartments are nice and have their own washer and driers, backyard patios, and access to their own front lawn.

Pretty great! Maintenance usually responds quickly. Recently, I've needed something replaced and it's taken weeks, though. There are some very helpful people at the leasing office, but also a fair share of rude ones.

We love the location, easy parking and proximity to the greenway. However, we would really like two simple things fixed with our apartment. We submitted the work request over a month ago and neither item has been fixed.

We are enjoying out time at the district a lot. The staff are great and the area is great too. Some bug problems but that's about it. Very pet friendly.

I have had no problems with The District so far. The new club house/pool have taken a while to open back up but aside from that, I'm happy with my living situation.

My experience here at the District for the past couple months has been great. The move was great and the staff have been extremely helpful. The atmosphere here is great and I am interested in the new amenities center that will open soon.

Great customer service. Most issues are fixed quickly. Most maintenance issues are resolved within a timely manner. However maintenance staff needs to know when to bring in special maintenance workers for things such as air conditioning. We have had ac issues for months with no resolution.

I have lived here for 3 years! Great office staff, maintenance is so kind and hard working! Perfect location- close to campus! Upgrades are on point!!