The front office has been sweet and helpful with issues, however my apartment has been infested with roaches since the day I moved in and they have yet to show any sign of lessening. If anything the bugs have gotten worse

It’s a nice place to stay. Friendly community, and wonderful choices for your apartment. I love the fact there is a washer and dryer in my apartment. It makes everything so simple and easy!

The apartments are clean and a nice place to live because it was newly renovated. The only issue was the price difference between what they told versus what it actually is.

Being that I’m new I have not seen anything. I like the fact that is is quite at least for now. I think the location is good. I’m sure my next rating will be higher.

Love the new upgrades and new staff are nice, but maintenance is very slow to fix issues. Have had work orders out for two months now and nobody has been by to fix anything. Because of that, I'm feeling a little ripped off on rent. I shouldnt have to pay 100% for a unit that isn't (and hasn't been since move in) 100%. Overall though, it's a great location for ECU and dog owners. Been here two years - one year in former Tar River Estates and this year in former Wilson Acres. Can't wait to see the new fitness center!

Great location, friendly and responsive office employees. Only problem is the maintenance is incredibly unreliable. While you have the option to make an appointment, they rarely if ever come on the appointment day, much less time frame. May burst in later, unannounced. If you have a dog out, no matter how small, you won't even get service then.

I'm just concerned about the people doing repairs because it's really slow and there is only two people. If the crew was bigger maybe things would get done faster.

First year living off campus and I'm excited to live in the district but I have not received info about moving in yet, don't know which house is mine or how to get the key etc.

It’s nice . Prob more expensive than it should be but it’s an overall ok complex. Only suggestion would be to live with a roommate. Just my opinion.

Pretty great! Maintenance usually responds quickly. Recently, I've needed something replaced and it's taken weeks, though. There are some very helpful people at the leasing office, but also a fair share of rude ones.

We love the location, easy parking and proximity to the greenway. However, we would really like two simple things fixed with our apartment. We submitted the work request over a month ago and neither item has been fixed.

The apartments are comfortable, service requests take a while to be resolved but are done correctly. The amenities included in the apartment itself are pretty good.

Not very well maintained but you get what you pay for. Its stays pretty quiet. There is a definite roach problem that never seems to be taken care of

I love living at The District. The only thing I'm very disappointed in is that we've been waiting for maintenance to come for a month now to fix things that would probably only take a hour all together

The district is a quant, quiet, and peaceful neighborhood. There is a bit of obnoxious dog barking where i live but what are ya gonna do? some people should just not have a dog (or 4) in a small little apartment.

the district is a great place to live, the district is about 1/2 a mile from east Carolina university so you will not have to take the bus. it also has a gym

The district has been a very accommodating apartment complex. The staff is always quick to answer any questions. Only complaint I've had is the paint in my apartment is falling off the walls

I really enjoy the location of The District. It is close to campus so I can walk to classes at my convenience. I live in a three bedroom apartment with my two friends and we all love how spacious it is inside, and the kitchen is very accommodating. There was some damage to the unit when we arrived that has yet to be seen to, and there are some issues with internal temperature regulation and occasional bugs. Overall, great living space!

Love my apartment, sometimes the service is a little questionable. We have a few service requests that have not been fulfilled and they were put in months ago.

Overall I am happy with the new management. They have been very helpful. However, maintenance has been slow and in consistent. I have a loved the events the leasing office host, it has helped bring this community closer.

Complaints: The WiFi is very bad, the maintenance team has been getting worse in their quality and response times, the pool is often full of people who are not part of this community and who are not with anyone who is, the gym equipment is not nearly as good as I'd hoped it be, the printers were always messed up or out of something, and there has been a seemingly abandoned car on my street for over a year.

Pretty good there is a dog park and a pool and a gym and it’s close to ecu. Living in the grid is nice and the remodeled ones are worth the extra money

Overall it’s not terrible but there are a couple things I would change such as time that the district gets things done and the appliances in the apartment that are outdated and not the best.

Staff is friendly maintenance is slow. House was clean when we moved in. Parking is not a problem. Rent is a good price for location and amenities.

community is great, office staff is great, maintenance needs lots of work, older non updated apts need tlc, move in items need tended to that would make like easier little things like touch up paint, weather stripping, bathroom vent, kitchen knobs. Complex is convenient to campus. if maintance would work on move in issues and repairs faster it would be 5 star.