The domain and all of its amenities made me very comfortable during my two year stay here. I would recommend to my friends. Worth the money and stay.

I love the balcony, the shuttle drivers are nice, and I love that there is a trail nearby. The amenities are great! Maintenance is good. Overall it has been a good experience.

I really ml love the domain. The shuttle service is awesome and the roommate matching is great. The only recommendation that I have for them is to replace the printer!!!

3 star— because upon move in nothing in the house was cleaned or replaced., even if it was damaged. but it’s a beautiful apartment with lots of space and tons of amazing amenities

Living in the Domain was great. The only thing that was hard was that I graduated in December and I was unable to get a 6 month lease. The apartment was nice and everyone that worked there was amazing. I would recommend the Domain to everyone.

I don't feel the maintenance staff is friendly or timely when completing jobs. I've had many issues with my apartment that I don't feel were resolved in a good time frame.

I love living at the domain, it is an amazing property with all sorts fun and helpful amenities. The staff is also extremely helpful and nice.

The domain has been lovely to live at. The staff and residents are all very friendly. The only thing I would have to say is that the front desk staff should be a little more organized.

Moved in a couple weeks ago for the summer, the apartments are really nice for the price! The gym has plenty of machines and wasn’t crowded at all when I went. My neighbors are friendly, and the pool is big and lively.

I love living here. If you are someone looking for a secluded environment, away from everything but right there at the same time, then staying at the domain is the right fit or you.

I love it so much, just wish it was cleaner when we moved in. But the domain has some great accommodations . Once the pool gets going it should be a fun and more relaxing time

Hands down the best apartment complex in Columbia! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable but luxury looking place to stay!

love it here! great amenities such as pool, gym, theater, and more. love having private study rooms to have a quiet place to study without having to leave the complex

The Domain is a wonderful place to live, with plenty of facilities and just about everything anyone could want from an apartment complex in CoMo. The size and location of my apartment is perfect.

The Domain is nice, but I’ve had several issues living here. I’ve had noisy neighbors that the manager did not care about and the amenities here break a lot.

The domain has been below my expectations all year long. Things are constantly breaking down in my apartment and in the clubhouse. The shuttle breaks down often or is late. I will say the staff has been helpful whenever a problem has been reported.

love living at the domain. i’ve lived here for two years and i’m living here again next year. living at the domain is just too good to give up

The apartments are very nice and the move in process was easy and quick. Have had nothing but good interactions with staff and I look forward to meeting new people.

domain has been great since i been here i got here a couple days ago nice space nice stuff nice people everything’s been great so far so it got five stars

Great place to live! The apartment comes furnished with nice couches, flat screen tv with Apple TV, a bed, and all appliances. Also comes with access to a huge pool, volleyball area, fire pit, gym, movie theater, business center, golf simulator, and more! This place is awesome!

A lot of the amenities that come with the apartment half the time do not work. That being the shuttle, the printer,etc. When I originally viewed a two person the apartment I was placed in was nothing like the one I viewed. Originally they told me electric would not accede $50 but I have had to pay over $200

I love all the amenities The Domain has to offer - huge pool, business center, fitness center, day/night shuttle, and game rooms! Free coffee and great study spaces

Great place. Needs to add more amenities. Needs a bigger pool. Needs a better golf simulator. Needs better promotions fir current residents.

Great place to live. Staff are extremely friendly. The apartments are perfect and the amenities are endless. I could not imagine living anywhere else apartment wise in Columbia

I love living at the Domain and feel like I really get what I pay for! The amenities are the biggest plus. The pool is huge and I love the gym and free coffee always available in the clubhouse.