The Domain is a really beautiful place to stay. I really like it here, the only thing is it can just be really loud sometimes at night randomly but that just comes with the territory.

The staff is really nice and helpful. The apartments are in a great location, and I love the balcony. However, the electricity bill has been outrageous after turning on the heat, and my roommate and I never changed our electricity usage except turning on the heat. Otherwise, I enjoy the apartments a lot.

love it here! I've had so many awesome experiences! The people are great and its an awesome place to live, would highly recommend to anyone interested

Love the amenities such as the business center, fitness area and TV room! Don't have to leave my apartment on a snowy day, can get everything done here.

The Domain is the perfect place to live when you’re attending college in Columbia! They have all the amenities you want, great staff and the rooms are spacious.

spacious apartments, nice kitchens, and I love that there is a gym on site that in available for use 24/7. Definitely recommend living at the domain

I love living at the domain! The community is super friendly and the staff is very helpful. I Love the amenities and I love my apartment!!!!

This is my second year here at the domain and I have continued to love it ever since I first moved in. You can’t beat the pool in the summer time, and the newly renovated gym is super nice and convenient. That combined with the Starbucks machine and the shuttle service to campus and downtown keep me pretty happy!

The Domain so far has been a great experience with a great staff. The best off campus housing that you should want to be apart of! All of the amenities are amazing, plus you get a bunch of free stuff!

The staff is very welcoming and takes care of any problems you might have. There are amazing amenities and the pool is awesome! Plus, the location is great too

The Domain has a great location; close enough to campus but not too far away. It has great amenities and maintenance is amazing as well. I would recommend!

Great place to live. Very close to campus! I love the lofty feel of my apartment. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. I wish I had moved here sooner!

I've been living at The Domain for a year now, and I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Maintenance is always helpful and timely, the property always looks nice and the staff is great!

My resident experience has been really good despite a few small things. Upon move in our apartment was very dirty, one burner on the stove is broken, our dishwasher is loose, and the bus can be inconsistent. However the people I have met here are wonderful and the amenities are great.

I wish I knew the neighbors more but also I'm hardly home between school and work. I love the amenities and that you guys accommodate to our needs.

No complaints so far! Love the staff, pool is amazing! Work out facility is perfect for me, and it’s never too crowded! Maintenance is quick and very polite! Overall a great place to live!

9/10. There’s just a few issues here and there. But, I believe that’s everywhere. Everything so far hasn’t been handled by maintenance in a timely manner.

So far I have been having a good resident experience. I like that there are always events going on and I like that the resources in the club house are always open

I love living at the Domain! The community is always kept well and clean. Having trash picked up daily is a huge plus to living there. Everything has been great since move in. Staff are wonderful and the facilities are a huge bonus.

The location is great and the apartments are very nice! The apartments closed to the highway are very loud which can be inconvenient. Overall good!

My time at the Domain has only been a couple months but I am pleased by how it has been so far. The pool is great, the apartments are nice and friends always love coming over. The location is one of my favorite things because it's only about six minutes from campus.

I like pretty much everything about the domain. I would say the only downside is living close to the highway because then I hear cars all day long.

Great golf simulator. Good daily promotions and gimmicks. Average sand volleyball court. Bad parking situation. Really bad WiFi set up. Overall good place.

I absolutely love it here! Rent prices are the best in town for the amenities received. They offer so many specials throughout th year. Sign today!

The domain is a great living experience from the awesome study lounge to the spectacular events. Great way to interact with others and build a foundation in the community.