The Domain at Columbia

The apartments are up to date and the fitness rooms were great, wish I would’ve have more time to use the tanning bed. Neighbors were a little loud some nights but overall very friendly
Loved living here! A great apartment for 3 years. Love the amenities such as pool, shuttle, and fitness center. Also convenient to have printing at the complex!
Overall, the amenities are really nice and staff is usually pretty helpful when you have a problem. We have, however, had many problems with our apartment from hot water heater, AC, microwave, and dryer problems. Utilities are outrageous as well. The location of the domain is convenient.
Love my apartment and my roommates. i’ve lived here for 3 years and it’s a pretty cool place to live. Management is troublesome at times though.
My experience as a resident was pretty good! The only thing that I found to be frustrating was that the parking signs were taken down and never put back up. People parked in my spot that I was paying for like everyday and the office told me and multiple other people over the span of 4 months that the new signs were going to be there in a week or so and that never happened. Also the apartment door was broken for a month and we put in several maintenance requests. We had to leave our door unlocked for a month before they came a fixed it. Other than that I think the domain overall is a great place to live. I love the amenities and the staff is nice and helpful other than the couple instances I mentioned!
Love how big the rooms are and the kitchen style. Move in was super easy but had a few things that didn’t look to be fixed before. Overall love the units just wish the pool would open soon.
I could not have chose a better place to live! The main office is extremely helpful, the amenities are very convenient, and the atmosphere make you so comfortable.
My experience at the domain was overall great, however some maintenance requests went days and days without attention. The inconsistencies in bus availability was also very frustrating.
Still paying rent but no amenities! Shouldn’t our rent be adjusted accordingly ? Utilities running high . Apparently others have complained and management said they were looking into this.
I love the Domain! I signed my lease for the fall and this will be my third year living here! The staff is amazing, the amenities are great and the rooms are spacious for the price! I recommend this place to everyone!