The apartments are so spacious and the included furniture makes the moving process so much easier! I would definitely recommend the Domain to everyone!

Love living here, the amenities are great and the events get better every year. My roommate is awesome and the staff is friendly and helpful. So glad I live here.

I have enjoyed living the the domain, but I have a few complaints. Upon move-in, the apartment was not completely cleaned, but a quick call to the office remedied that. The wifi situation sucks, I would prefer to have my own modem and router as opposed to community wifi. Other than that, the domain is a decent place to live.

The domain has great facilities such as the pool, sand volley ball court, gym, fire pit and many more. However, the apartments are not well taken care of. All over the apartment there are cracks in the walls, my doors dont shut, and the fan speed cant even be changed in the main living room.

Love the place so far! Clean and perfect location! I lived at cross creek last year and this place is 10 times better. I love the staff they are always helpful. The bus makes getting to classes so convenient!

Love the amenities and staff! Everyone is professional and helpful. The pool is amazing and choosing your work out in the cardio room is so fun

I am a new resident at the domain at Columbia. So far my experience here had been great. This place has great amenities and the pool is really nice.

Great location and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The pool is great and I love the free shuttle. I do not like that the shuttle location changed for the night route from downtown to Memorial Union.

Reply from The Domain at Columbia

So far living here has been great. The shuttle and trash service are super nice and the apartment has not disappointed. It's quieter than I expected for my first time living in an apartment.

Everything is great so far! Pool and shuttle are nice. Maintenance has been very helpful. Apartments are clean and in good shape. Pet friendly which is very helpful

I think the domain is doing a great job of keeping its residents informed and satisfied. I love living here because everyone is so friendly at the front desk and they always help me if I need anything.

I really love my apartment. The layout is wonderful and kitchen space is amazing! It's just far enough from campus that my commute isn't too long and I love the business center for printing! Plus there's so many activities planned each month.

I love this community so far! The shuttle is a nice, easy way to get to and from campus and the eminities they offer are a great way to meet new people.

Very friendly staff and a great atmosphere. All the right amenities and all located a perfect distance away from the apartments. Distance from campus is also perfect.

Time at the domain so far has been good. Some of the appliances are a little out of dates but other than that, everything is okay. Walls are very thin but to be expected

The domain is great always clean and very social experience, everyone is always having a great time and if there are any problems the staff will fix it right away

Overall everything is great! I love that the apartments come with free DVR and Apple TV. It is a game changer compared to other places where my friends live. Everything is high quality and I have had no isssues so far.

So far, the experience at Domain has been very good. The staff has always been responsive to my needs. The only really minor feedback to improve on might be the website for paying recurring rent.

Good amenities and convenient shuttle to campus. Friendly staff and maintainer requests are carried out quickly. However, have a lot of issues with wifi connection in bedrooms.

Reply from The Domain at Columbia

Living at the Domain so far has been a great experience. People are friendly and the atmosphere is great. The amenities are awesome and for a good price.

Been moved in for over a month now and I could not be happier with the apartment and the community! The amenities are amazing and the staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. The shuttle bus has already grown to be one of my favorite things as well, anything that can stop me from having to find parking on campus is greatly appreciated! I would highly recommend the Domain at Columbia to anyone looking for top quality student living at an affordable price.

So far I love it. The pool is awesome and the shuttle has been working great for me so far.yhe workout center and movie theater are also pretty sweet

Service is great. I haven't had any problems with getting ahold of someone when I need help with something. The community is very nice and well organized.

I enjoy living at such a nice place in such a great community with all my friends and my best friends. We also really like the pool on a hot day

When putting in a maintenance request, the crew is normally working on the problem the next day! Very helpful. However, we did move in with some conditions that I would have liked to be completed prior to moving in.