The staff is friendly and a well informed! The internet can never slow and the printer doesn’t work though. The pool and the gym are the best additions to the complex.

Overall pretty good, however the noise through the walls isn’t pretty loud at times. Also I appreciate the Bisbal schedule, as it isn’t helpful on days when I don’t want to drive to campus.

So far has been a great experience, the staff is extremely helpful and kind. The apartments are very nice and taken care of. Cant wait to continue to live here.

Love my apartment and all the amenities the domain provides but management is subpar and some amenities like the fire pit are often out of order.

Excellent service and you guys do a great way at keeping up with the place, just wish the rooms were a little cleaner before moving in other than that you guys do great

in the short amount of time i’ve had to experience the domain it’s been nearly everything i could’ve hoped for ! everyone is extremely nice and the staff is very attentive to issues

The ammenities and facilities are very nice. The quality of the rooms are great. It’s a very peaceful community to live in. There are a decent amount of spiders I find in my first floor room.

The community was nice and everyone, for the most part, was chill. The front desk employees are always so friendly and helpful. The Domain is pet friendly.

This will be my third year living here because I love the amenities they have to offer for a great price! Convenient location to campus as well

Great place. Staff is really good. Tell ya what though, this fire pit here don’t darn want to work sometimes. Don’t count on that little flame getting lit when ya need it to.

It’s pretty good. The apartment itself is nice. I like that furniture is included. My room is a great size and my bathroom is very nice. The pool is the best part but it’s always crowded.

I loved living at the domain this year. I enjoyed going to the pool and going to the club house to either go to the gym or print out some papers for class.

I love living at the domain! The pool has been my get away from class and work this summer! This summer has been filled with pool parties and different events that everyone has a blast at! I would recommend to anyone attending Mizzou to check the Domain out!

My experience at the domain has been good. Wish that the pool would have opened sooner so I could have utilized it more, but that’s okay I understand.

I absolutely LOVE The Domain! The staff is so awesome and is always willing to put residents first. The amenities are top notch, and my apartment was so clean when I moved in. The maintenance team is also always super quick to respond to maintenance requests as well. I definitely recommend signing a lease here. I’m going on year 3 and I can’t imagine living anywhere else!

Awesome place for any college student or even young family. Beautiful. The pool, gym, golf simulator, movie theater. Couldn’t go wrong. Price is right for the services.

Overall this is a very nice apartment complex. The staff are very friendly, and usually very helpful. Aside from a few billing errors when I first moved in, the management does a great job. It can get a little loud during the summer, but overall the other residents are nice and respectful

I have loved living here so far. It’s really nice and the amenities are awesome! Whenever I needed help someone was always there in time and was very helpful. The only thing that I could complain about is how loud the music is played in the middle of the night downstairs.

I love the amenities that I receive and the complex is kept clean. Maintenance is timely, but I have had some trouble with getting staff to assist in issues with WiFi and cable.

The domain and all of its amenities made me very comfortable during my two year stay here. I would recommend to my friends. Worth the money and stay.

I love the balcony, the shuttle drivers are nice, and I love that there is a trail nearby. The amenities are great! Maintenance is good. Overall it has been a good experience.

I really ml love the domain. The shuttle service is awesome and the roommate matching is great. The only recommendation that I have for them is to replace the printer!!!

3 star— because upon move in nothing in the house was cleaned or replaced., even if it was damaged. but it’s a beautiful apartment with lots of space and tons of amazing amenities

Living in the Domain was great. The only thing that was hard was that I graduated in December and I was unable to get a 6 month lease. The apartment was nice and everyone that worked there was amazing. I would recommend the Domain to everyone.

I don't feel the maintenance staff is friendly or timely when completing jobs. I've had many issues with my apartment that I don't feel were resolved in a good time frame.