I think you are doing a great job and making the domain a fun and happy place to live. I've never had an issue since living here. I look forward to spending another school year here.

The Domain is an amazing place to live. I love having all the amenities, the best of which is the bus to campus. The only recommendation I have is increasing your desk staff so that there is less of a wait when there is something you need done. The pool is amazing and I love that the apartments are furnished. It is the best place to live in Columbia.

I love the domain. The pool is huge, the rooms are amazing and have good amenities. It's a short distance from campus which is awesome and everyone there is friendly

Great at communicating and helping when you need it. The maintenance staff is great and I always have something fixed within a day. Love it here!

The community is nice and the shuttle comes in hand when you actually get a seat. The walls are a little thin which makes is hard to sleep late Friday nights when people are getting home from parties and such

I love living at the Domain! I've had issues with keys and wifi, but the maintenance crew and staff are all super nice and get things fixed quickly. I love living here so much that I've already signed my lease for next year!

Everything works good in the apartment. Good features. Having our own bathroom is the best part. They look a bit old now. The apartments need to be updated.

I subleased here and I love it. The neighborhood is very quiet.. I never have noise complaints how ever sometimes you can hear people outside walking or talking

Everything good so far! The only complaint I have is the whole bus situation. In the morning sometimes I can't even get to campus bc the bus is full. You should run 2 buses at these busy times.

Apartments are nice but shuttles only run till 7 and not on weekends. You have to pay to not park a mile away. The free coffee is nice though

I live living at The Domain, it has all the amenities anyone will ever need. The only thing I would change is that only $30 of the electrica bill is covered in rent.

Great community. Great internet and tv. A lot of amenities. Very nice private bathrooms and walk in closets. Nice location. Everything you need in an apartment.

Great apartments complex and cool environment. Everytime i have a question i receive a response within the same week. All the staff ate polite and nice

the domain is a great place to live. this is my first year as a resident here and i'm loving it, i already signed to renew for next year! it's great

The Domain has been a great place to live. All the staff workers are so nice and the maintenance staff is always so helpful. I cant wait to live here for another year.

One thing I'd like to see is a better schedule for the shuttle. There are some activities, such as lectures and exams that require students to be on campus later than normal, and having to drive to campus can be problematic.

I love living at the domain which is why my roommates and I will be living her again next year. Just hopefully with quieter nicer neighbors.

So far I have had a fairly positive experience, I enjoy my building and all of the people I have met through it. I do wish that there could be some changes.

Friendly staff always greet you with a smile. Fun events with great food provided. Maintenance is the best and won't stop trying to resolve an issue until it is 100% done. Only issue is security but hopefully the security cameras will resolve that.

I love how I can submit a maintenance request and it will be fixed immediately. The trash service is very convenient, and the amenities are all very useful.

I love living at The Domain at Columbia. The apartments are so nice and the management and maintenance are both very helpful. The study center with free printing is so convenient along with the shuttle that is always on time.

You guys are doing great! The service here is spectacular and the coffee machine always works, which is nice. I enjoy the luxurious spaces offered here also.

There is a lot noise in my building. The maintenance is quick and take care of the issue at hand. The staff at the front desk is helpful at times but they are often not on the same page so two people can tell you two completely different answers.

I really live living here at the Domain. This is a very safe community and the amenities are great. The apartments are extremely nice as well. I do wish there was better lighting when walking in between the building at night.

So far I love the Domain! The staff is so friendly and helpful. The events they host for the new residents are so much fun and really help you settle in.