The Domain at Columbia

Great place to live, great facilities including a twenty four hour fitness center, game room, swimming pool, study room/computer lab and a golf simulator
The Domain is a great place to live. It is always very clean and the workers are very friendly. The only thing I do not like is how the "quiet hours" are not really inforced which can sometimes be inconvenient when you are trying to study or do homework in your room.
The Domain is a great place to live with so many great amenities! We have a 24/7 gym, coffee, and business center with free printing. The golf simulator is a lot of fun for the rainy cold days, and fitness on demand will be installed soon!
The domain has done well at providing service such as maintenece when asked, the front desk always seems to be friendly and provides help when necessary.
Issues with cabinets, doors and dishwasher. Sometimes the TV goes out for no reason, whether that being the picture or the sound. Other than that, everything is good.
The Domain at Columbia is a great place to live as a student at the University of Missouri. The shuttle to and from campus is a great asset. That along with their great amenities including a pool, gym, golf simulator, game room, and movie theatre makes choosing The Domain an easy decision.
The Domain resolves issues in a quick and efficient manner, though you may you to be persistent for this to be the case. Everything breaks and is cheap, but that's to be expected in my opinion. Overall, best off-campus option though.
I haven't moved in yet. However, I have visited there about 4 times and love everything about it. The environment, the people, anything imaginable makes me count the days until I move in.
I have really liked it at the Domain so far. I've been here since May and got a studio apartment for next year since I like it so much. The amenities are great. The only thing I don't like is how unorganized the wifi is. I always have to jump around to different ones since there is no single one for my apartment.
I really enjoy living at the domain. The convenience that it offers with starbucks coffee every morning is great and I love being able to walk just a few steps to get to a gym to get in a daily workout.