Great place to live, great facilities including a twenty four hour fitness center, game room, swimming pool, study room/computer lab and a golf simulator

The Domain is a great place to live. It is always very clean and the workers are very friendly. The only thing I do not like is how the "quiet hours" are not really inforced which can sometimes be inconvenient when you are trying to study or do homework in your room.

Reply from The Domain at Columbia

The Domain is a great place to live with so many great amenities! We have a 24/7 gym, coffee, and business center with free printing. The golf simulator is a lot of fun for the rainy cold days, and fitness on demand will be installed soon!

The domain has done well at providing service such as maintenece when asked, the front desk always seems to be friendly and provides help when necessary.

Issues with cabinets, doors and dishwasher. Sometimes the TV goes out for no reason, whether that being the picture or the sound. Other than that, everything is good.

The Domain at Columbia is a great place to live as a student at the University of Missouri. The shuttle to and from campus is a great asset. That along with their great amenities including a pool, gym, golf simulator, game room, and movie theatre makes choosing The Domain an easy decision.

The Domain resolves issues in a quick and efficient manner, though you may you to be persistent for this to be the case. Everything breaks and is cheap, but that's to be expected in my opinion. Overall, best off-campus option though.

I haven't moved in yet. However, I have visited there about 4 times and love everything about it. The environment, the people, anything imaginable makes me count the days until I move in.

I have really liked it at the Domain so far. I've been here since May and got a studio apartment for next year since I like it so much. The amenities are great. The only thing I don't like is how unorganized the wifi is. I always have to jump around to different ones since there is no single one for my apartment.

I really enjoy living at the domain. The convenience that it offers with starbucks coffee every morning is great and I love being able to walk just a few steps to get to a gym to get in a daily workout.

The Domain is by far the most enjoyable apartment complex I have lived in so far in Columbia, MO. I love all of the amenities offered from the pool to the gym, to the bus and even the apple tv. Also love the option of having the apartment furnished.

i think that the residents at the domain at Columbia shoulda have an increase in the utilitities per month. Me and my roommates Have gone over every

Overall it's a great complex to live at. I mean there are a few disputes I have here and there, but generally that would happen at any property. Also the night shuttle saved me from being stranded downtown when my friend just left me there with no way to get home. Overall 10/10 will sign again.

I love the place that I chose to live off campus. It's nice and just as great as I expected it would be. I'm really happy with my decision to live at the domain

The buildings are beautiful. Maintenance requests are answered quickly. The staff at the office is professional. The clubhouse is nicely decorated. Free hot chocolate. The only con is the overage on utilities. We keep our heat on 68 and still have to pay about 30 dollars each month.

The domain is a great place to live. The rooms are nice and the shuttle is extremely convenient, with stops on campus and downtown on weekends. As far as off campus housing goes, the domain is definitely the best apartment complex.

I enjoy living here at the domain. The facilities are kept clean and updated. Management is also accommodating. The overcharge for utility is a bit much, especially if you live in a 2-story.

Young staff at the desk not knowledgeable and unable to answer simple questions about lease and apartment information. Obvious that they are just there to sit and get paid. Don't pay attention to detail (I was charged the wrong amount for rent my first month instead of the quoted balance on the lease.) Not very friendly and willing to go out of their way to help you. (God forbid.) There is also CONSTANTLY trash outside my door and in the hallway for days on end.

It is ok except neighbors are really loud and theres no security. Golf is the best part because the internet is down right awful, I should be allowed my own router.

No complaints! Facilities are very nice. Staff seem friendly. Neighbors are not noisy. The maintenance staff are quick on fixing problems. The only thing is how pricey the apartments are.

It has been great to live at the Domain! The Domain has always been on top of maintenance request. They have great amenities. I would recommend the Domain to anyone looking for an apartment in Columbia.

I have loved living at the domain for the past two years! The only reason I'm not renewing is because I will be graduating in May! So many great amenities here

The domain is doing an ok job. I like the environment which is why I signed my lease. However I don't like that some of my problems never get solved.

Love the amenities and the apartments. I utilize the study rooms a lot as well as the workout facility and always love my free Starbucks coffee.

The ammenities I use the most -- gym, free Starbucks, shuttle, and WiFi -- are all top tier. No complaints, very impressed. It makes it very difficult for me to keep holding off on signing my lease for another year... ;)