The Domain at Columbia

Management is really bad, the windows are super terrible, there is no enforcement against animal owners, the maintenance people are incredibly rude and unprofessional
Not a great experience. Multiple issues with bugs, heating, bathroom, and holes in wall. Never a sense of urgency with issues either. Would not recommend.
1 star
The front staff is very helpful but the managers are not helpful at all, and corporate is never helpful. This is my second year here and I wouldn't do it again.
1 star
Property upkeep is not a priority. The ice maker in the clubhouse and the A/C in the business center have been broken for too long. General manager doesn't care.
In my 22 days living at the domain I have been so poorly underwhelmed. Apple TV does not work, Gift card not given. Loud construction never mentioned. $75 utility bill set up not mentioned. Dogs pooping in front of my house where I need to get in not being picked up. Smart tv WiFi can not be connected. And last shuttle can not fit enough ppl at any given time.
not good. I have resigned my lease and I have been kicked out of my apartment because of "foundation problems" I am extremely upset and if i had known I would not have had resigned
A lot of the amenities that come with the apartment half the time do not work. That being the shuttle, the printer,etc. When I originally viewed a two person the apartment I was placed in was nothing like the one I viewed. Originally they told me electric would not accede $50 but I have had to pay over $200
The staff at the front desk are very unhelpful most of the time.. The community is good and easy to live in! Would make a few changes with how they tell residents about what’s going on.
The Domain is nice, but I’ve had several issues living here. I’ve had noisy neighbors that the manager did not care about and the amenities here break a lot.
I like the idea of having my own space and bathroom, but the community isn’t how they advertise. I feel like there should be more going on to have more of a bond within the apartment complex.