The Douglas

4.2

4.2

Brandon
Great place, short staffing is a bit tough at times. Especially since the packages have been routed through the main office. I moved in on a day where no one was there so I feel like I missed some of how the place works.
Cameron
The community, space, and location are hard to beat here and I’ve loved my time here. My only complaint is that it takes way too long for gym equipment to be fixed.
Ahmad
Amazing I feel fully comfortable with such as this community and the office very helpful and nice with fast response, I literally in love with this place specially when it’s near downtown Denver
Catherine
Moved in recently and am loving it!! Great location, attentive staff/maintenance, trash valet makes living here more enjoyable than past apartments i’ve experienced
Charlotte
The Douglas is in a great location- so easy to walk to Coors Field, awesome bars & restaurants. The staff is super friendly and helpful as well
Abbey
Perfect units, amenities, location and staff. Instantly fell in love simply because the complex smells AMAZING, unlike most apartments downtown which smell like dog...yeah. Couldn't be happier living here :)
Michael
about 2 months ago
Love this place! I have met some awesome individuals here and some life-long friends. Staff is fantastic, amenities are above-and-beyond. From the parking to the pool table and hot tub, they bring it all!
Michael
about 2 months ago
When I first moved in the front desk staff wasn’t very helpful. Now the people they have running everything are amazing and done a wonderful job.
Maria
about 2 months ago
I love that the Douglas is so close to my favorite bars and restaurants. My apartment space is nice and updated. The maintenance team is great and can usually get repairs/requests done the same day if not the next.
Harrison
about 2 months ago
Thee Douglas has been amazing so far. The building is well maintained and the amenities are amazing. I can't wait for warm summer weather and pool days!