The Drake Apartments

This is a really nice community. The staff here are very friendly and helpful and the amenities are amazing. I am so glad to have a unit here.
Best place to live in BOWLING GREEN. Great community. Beautiful pool great staff. 100% recommend. The club house is a great place to work or study.
Nice place, the greenspace and walking trail is great. It’s great for walking my dog, Bernie and or getting outside for some sun and relaxation in the fresh air.
We enjoy living at The Drake! Nice and quiet, and beautiful scenery. The trash fairies rock, I needed them in my life a long time ago! Our whole family is very happy here.
my only complaint at the moment is when this are closed down or broken that there is not enough commincation when they become available again. firepit, pool etc
I love it here! Lots of trails for my yorkipoo. Neighbors are friendly. It's just beautiful! I would recommend this property to anyone I know!!
we appreciate that you guys are always fast and super accommodating. definitely a lot less stressful here then it was dealing with a different property management. definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a new home!
We LOVE living here! There’s literally no down side! Stop thinking about it and just come see the awesome office staff!! Pool is incredible and the bark parks are all fabulous. The apartments are huge and beautiful and you feel like a celebrity living here I swear! People in the neighborhood are super friendly. Having a gated entrance really makes you feel safe and I for one am so grateful to have a spot here! We will be here for quite a long time to come!
My experience at The Drake in the past 9 months has been fabulous!! Anytime I need maintenance, they were right there. The clubhouse functions have been a blast!! My neighbors are also fantastic. Everyone is so nice here. Thank you for making this ‘home’ for me!!
Great place to live. Office staff and maintenance team are wonderful. The apartment is very up to date and clean. And is pet friendly with lots of sidewalks and grass to roam. The spa pool are is really nice as well.