The Drake Apartments

4.6

4.6

It has been amazing here, hence the rental renewal. We've had great friends come and go. The staff is very attentive! Very friendly! We love it here, that's for sure.
The community is very nice and clean. The staff are very helpful and friendly and are always there when you need them. Great neighbors and a great community for everyone.
The Drake is a very nice place to stay. Apartment are very nice. Love the sidewalk around the complex for walking. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Summer is coming. The grounds are clean and manicured. The dog parks are active. The pool is hoppin. This apartment complex is the bomb!! So many amenities and wonderful staff. Never have I ever had an issue with anything.
I think the gate still needs work so that it is easier for guests and doesn't hold up the entrance. Picking up after dogs is still an issue. Grass needs to be cut more regularly there's mushrooms everywhere. Nose is still an issue. There was some issues with contacting the office when the company switched over. The emails were not valid anymore.
We love it here at the Drake. The staff, maintenance and amenities are fantastic! Looking forward to the summer with the pool open and fun community activities!
Andrew was great from start to finish. I truly believe this is the best place to live in Bowling Green. I can’t wait to swim and I basically run the pool table with Mike (the champion)!
Best place ever!! It feels like a resort and is very family oriented! Staff is very friend, and very efficient! I would recommend The Drake to Anyone!
Wonderful, welcoming staff! Easy application and move in process! I’ve loved living here so far! Can’t wait to start attending events and meeting some neighbors
Living here has been great! Very exited to start using the pool and walking paths since the weather is startling to warm up. the staff and amenities make the Drake a very enjoyable place to live!