I absolutely enjoyed living at the Eastern of 10th. It was conveniently the perfect distance from campus and as a college student, that was important to me.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

The apartments themselves are very nice. The staff is friendly. The landscaping is really nice. However, there is dog poop all over the place and even in the stairwell for days before anything is done about it.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

I absolutely love living here! The staff is so friendly and always caring. The maintenance is quick and steady. The only downside is that when my friends come and visit me, there's only one parking lot for visitors and its maybe 20 spots.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Living at the eastern has been so great thus far. From move in day to present day, the staff has been very accommodating and the maintenance staff has been very prompt in their response to work orders. The units are clean and new, as to be expected. I have nothing but good things to say about living here!!

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

The staff is absolutely fantastic and you can't beat the location! I moved in last year and have already renewed my lease for another year!!

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Ive so far enjoyed my stay here at the eastern. The place is built well. The only downside is that the walls can be a little thin sometimes when trying to sleep.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Moving in was not easy but they worked it out. Instructions should be given on move in including internet password. Garbage collection also.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

I love the eastern is is a very peaceful neighborhood. Everyone is friendly and there is definitely not a lot of noise that goes on here as well.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

The staff is nothing but helpful. Maintenance is always timely and even when it’s after hours they go out of their way to help. The property is nice and I enjoy having space to let my dog run around.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Staff are super friendly and help out with any questions you may have. Living area is nice and new. Coffee downstairs in the lobby is perfect for those trying to get in a late night study session!

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

So nice, very quiet! I love living here. I plan to live here again next year. The amenities are great and so are the staff. The lobby area is a great place to study.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

It is OK. Not Amazing since the pool is always dirty, there’s dog poop everywhere and the visitor parking is insanely bad. More parking for visitors.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

I enjoy the community and the amenities offered however, appliances break or malfunction super easy. Considering this is brand new, there should be little to no flaws.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

I love living here! Everyone is so friendly, my neighbors, the staff in the main office or the maintence as well. The apartments are so nice and clean! It is in a perfect location to get to campus, stores, and downtown.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Eastern is a beautiful place to live. The office staffs are friendly and based on personal experience, their maintenance team is very effective.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

The front desk is amazing with any issues and always willing to help. The facility has everything one needs to be comfortable, and tenants are courteous.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

My experience here so far has been great! The atmosphere, workers and scenery! I love it! There could be a bigger visitors parking lot but that’s about it!

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

This is the most beautiful apartment I’ve seen in Greenville. The residents are nice as well as the workers. I am so thankful to be able to afford to live in such a nice apartment

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Fairly decent. I enjoy the gym, the pool, and the study rooms! Great incentives at the beginning of the year, wish there could be more offered for upcoming year.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

The Eastern on Tenth so far has been the best experience I have ever had in an apartment before! The office staff is so nice and are there to help you anytime you need them. I love my unit and my roommate as well! Overall a 10 out 10!

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Nice community. Visitor parking sucksss. Very pretty but noise level is really loud due to small space and wooden doors. Other than that pretty nice.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Just moved in mid December & I have been loving it so far. Really quiet & clean. Staff are really nice & will try their best to help you in any way. Hoping to renew soon.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Nice place in Greenville. Big bathrooms, closets and rooms. Kitchen has new appliances and comes with a nice big tv. Great apartment living.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

I have enjoyed living at The Eastern on 10th. The staff is extremely friendly and always happy to help. Other residents are kind and respectful. I wish the visitor lot was bigger. Also, maintenance takes their time when an issue is reported. My roommates and I waited weeks before our garbage disposal was fixed. I also have the smallest room in our unit but pay the most out of the three of us living in the unit. I signed first; I feel that the price is unfair. Overall, I have enjoyed living at the Eastern on 10th for the past few months. However, I will not be renewing my lease.

Apartment is a little on the small size but the quality makes up for it. The only issue I have really come around to is people leaving trash bags outside of my door in the breezeway.