My experience here so far has been great! The atmosphere, workers and scenery! I love it! There could be a bigger visitors parking lot but that’s about it!

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

This is the most beautiful apartment I’ve seen in Greenville. The residents are nice as well as the workers. I am so thankful to be able to afford to live in such a nice apartment

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Fairly decent. I enjoy the gym, the pool, and the study rooms! Great incentives at the beginning of the year, wish there could be more offered for upcoming year.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

The Eastern on Tenth so far has been the best experience I have ever had in an apartment before! The office staff is so nice and are there to help you anytime you need them. I love my unit and my roommate as well! Overall a 10 out 10!

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Nice community. Visitor parking sucksss. Very pretty but noise level is really loud due to small space and wooden doors. Other than that pretty nice.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Just moved in mid December & I have been loving it so far. Really quiet & clean. Staff are really nice & will try their best to help you in any way. Hoping to renew soon.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Nice place in Greenville. Big bathrooms, closets and rooms. Kitchen has new appliances and comes with a nice big tv. Great apartment living.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

I have enjoyed living at The Eastern on 10th. The staff is extremely friendly and always happy to help. Other residents are kind and respectful. I wish the visitor lot was bigger. Also, maintenance takes their time when an issue is reported. My roommates and I waited weeks before our garbage disposal was fixed. I also have the smallest room in our unit but pay the most out of the three of us living in the unit. I signed first; I feel that the price is unfair. Overall, I have enjoyed living at the Eastern on 10th for the past few months. However, I will not be renewing my lease.

Apartment is a little on the small size but the quality makes up for it. The only issue I have really come around to is people leaving trash bags outside of my door in the breezeway.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

I like living here. I never ride the bus bc I usually miss it. So, I ride me bike to class and it takes about 8 minutes to get there. That is probably the worst part about it.

Overall enjoy living here! Fully furnished, which is great. Brand new so it is super clean. Love the hard wood floors. Pool is great! Lots of parking. Only bad thing I would say is that the visitor lot is small.

This is the best place i've stayed at since i've moved to greenville! It has great staff, appliances and great things! Great location great pool!

The community is nice with lots of nice people. They aren't too rowdy but aren't too lame. It's a great place to live. It's clean and well kept. this is due to the everyday cleaning and maintenance crew that do very well at their job.

Good overall. Had some issues with the appliances at first, but they’ve been cleared up. There is also not enough space in the visitor lot. However, love the amenities and layout especially.

I love the quality of everything!!! The maintenance is sometimes slow but they always get everything taken care of. I would suggest everyone to live here!

Love the apartment complex. I have had no problems with it. The only concern is the guest parking. A lot of times it is full, maybe expand some of the parking spots in the back to guest spots as well.

Office Staff are very helpful & friendly along with maintenance. Maintenance requests are usually answered within 2 days Great community involvement. Very safe & quiet complex.

We signed my son's lease for August 2019 and I can not say enough good things about Craig. He made what can be a stressful process easy. I recommend anyone looking to a leasing agent to reach out to him!

I moved here in August 2017 and I love the complex so much! Everything is gorgeous and so perfectly decorated. I renewed my lease for next year because I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

Poor management, small living area however it is nice with new appliances, the gym has little in it and the study rooms are always full. The worstcpart is management need a new staff asap

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Living at the Eastern on Tenth has been a great experience! I have lived there since mid August 2018 and have nothing but good words to say! Move in was easy and the maintenance is always there that day or the next and always fixes exactly what you need! Highly recommend living here!!

I love it here at The Eastern! It’s so comfortable and peaceful, but can also be fun when you want it to be! The staff here is so amazing and helpful with everything as well.

it'd be cool if my neighbors didn't bodyslam each other onto the ground literally 24/7 but thats not ur fault. I went to the Keurig machine in the lobby and there were no disposable cups for me to use and I was #disappointed.

Everything at the Eastern is super nice! Any time I’ve had to contact maintenance they’ve arrived in 24 hours! The staff is super nice as well and helpful as well, only a phone call away!

The apartment complex is great! I love all the features and amenities, located a little a way from campus but commute isn’t awful, also the rent is very doable for my budget which I also love!