Very quiet neighborhood. Nice pool & amenities. Apartment staff are very friendly & always willing to help with anything problems. Just needs more visitors parking

The Eastern is a great apartment complex with awesome amenities! Although I don't want to live here next year due to personal reasons, the apartments are really nice with great appliances, the staff is very kind, and the convenience to campus is very nice.

Love the eastern! Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else! The staff is always super friendly and willing to help with any question that I may have.

Beautiful complex and my apartment is each to access. The staff has been great! Maintenance responses quickly to all the requests I’ve made.

good place to live, decently close to campus and the bus stop is pretty convenient but can kinda tell it was rushed being built, not too bad

The apartment is overall a great place to live. The leasing office is extremely helpful and nice. Maintenance is always quick. The apartments themselves are very sleek and new.

Great place to live but cleaning maintenance won’t so good! I lived on the 4th floor and there would always be trash in the hallway that students will leave and would be left for weeks! Other than that, nice community and very friendly staff.

I have really enjoyed my experience at the Eastern, I was the first person to live in my apartment and I loved how new it was. I also love that they always have events going on and free food throughout the week, Im always checking their social media pages and seeing whats new!

My experience living here is really good. I love how you guys try to do fun things here for us like coffee in the morning, and giving us breakfast. The only thing I don’t like is that the maintenance comes in and doesn’t let us know why they were there.

Love the granite counter tops and hard wood flooring. The porch and the nice pool are awesome. I love how brand new it is. Super clean and nice.

I staff are amazing friendly and helpful. The units and amenities are wonderful. I love living here so much so I renewed my lease. The residents are nice and I love the pets.

Super clean because they are brand new and parking is great because big spots and they are never completely full. Also well lit so feel safe.

Great environment and living step up. Rent is a little high but everything is good. Bad experience with the roommates but the staff, workers are great and nice people to be around. The office gives free food, shirts, and etc.

living at the eastern has been great, the units are well set up with good amenities. My only complaint is that stairwells aren't cleaned regularly so they get kinda gross.

I do wish they had better security for the stair well doors and elevator in the main building. Otherwise i think it’s a great place and the staff is fairly nice.

Living here has been great! The amenities are amazing, I love the pool and the gym. The location I'd a big plus, we are close to campus but not consumed with student traffic.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

I absolutely enjoyed living at the Eastern of 10th. It was conveniently the perfect distance from campus and as a college student, that was important to me.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

The apartments themselves are very nice. The staff is friendly. The landscaping is really nice. However, there is dog poop all over the place and even in the stairwell for days before anything is done about it.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

I absolutely love living here! The staff is so friendly and always caring. The maintenance is quick and steady. The only downside is that when my friends come and visit me, there's only one parking lot for visitors and its maybe 20 spots.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Living at the eastern has been so great thus far. From move in day to present day, the staff has been very accommodating and the maintenance staff has been very prompt in their response to work orders. The units are clean and new, as to be expected. I have nothing but good things to say about living here!!

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

The staff is absolutely fantastic and you can't beat the location! I moved in last year and have already renewed my lease for another year!!

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Ive so far enjoyed my stay here at the eastern. The place is built well. The only downside is that the walls can be a little thin sometimes when trying to sleep.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

Moving in was not easy but they worked it out. Instructions should be given on move in including internet password. Garbage collection also.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

I love the eastern is is a very peaceful neighborhood. Everyone is friendly and there is definitely not a lot of noise that goes on here as well.

Reply from The Eastern on 10th

The staff is nothing but helpful. Maintenance is always timely and even when it’s after hours they go out of their way to help. The property is nice and I enjoy having space to let my dog run around.