I’ve been living at the Eden for about 3 months and love it! The community is great, as well as the accommodations that the Eden provides! The weight room is a great space with all the equipment needed! There’s grills as well for all the residents which is awesome! Love living here

I haven't had any particular issues to speak of, but I did found their portal to be pretty limited and confusing. I also wasn't given any info regarding how packages were held and had to handle all of that on my own. The complex is beautiful, though so I can't complain too much. I haven't had much experience with the management yet, though

Having a great experience! One of the best apartments I’ve lived in! Management is wonderful (Lili) and maintenance is very responsive and friendly. Units a very nice!

The newly renovated Eden apartments are spacious and well designed. The gym facilities are good, and not cramped up into a small space. Appreciate the updated security features

I love the apartment complex, especially the private and secluded feeling of the cul de sac. The maintenance team is active around the property making sure things are in great shape. I love my individual apartment as well. Lots of windows and natural light. The fireplace is a really nice feature as well. So is the eating area off the kitchen. I would like to see the package delivery system improved. Some couriers bring packages to my door, others use the locker, and others leave packages outside of the locker. When I am expecting a package, this isn't the most difficult thing to do, but if I get a package I'm not expecting (from a friend or family member), it's certainly possible I won't even know it has arrived or even exists. Many packages will sit for days, even weeks before they are claimed. It would be great if one day a week the apartment complex management team would take those packages to the appropriate apartment, rather than letting them pile up in the mail room or the garage.

Reply from The Eden

Beautiful apartments and grounds. Convenient location. Terribly loud apartments if you have neighbors above. Inconsistent responses from leasing office staff.

Reply from The Eden

Living here is pretty good. However, the building structure is too old and the sound proof system is not that good, I can hear all sorts of noises from the neighbors and I also need to be careful not to make too much noises

Reply from The Eden

The Eden has been our home for 1 and 1/2 years. We love it here! Our commute is short and we're close to City life, but far enough away to enjoy a quiet neighborhood.

The apartment maintenance is great. We got a good gym 💪 with weekly training sessions, that's the unique thing about the Eden community. Maintenance response is quick and also good to have online rent payment no need to rush for money order.

Continuous construction activity. Not friendly staff. No improvements in facilities of the building. Not much amenities available when compared to other places that charge similar rents.

The Eden apartments are fantastically renovated and the community wonderfully run. However amazing everyday life is one area of everyday life is antiquated and might as well be from the Stone Age. The Eden currently offers two internet providers with only one of them being a true high speed provider. Century Link only offers their basic internet plan and does not support their full range including gigabit to the building. Comcast’s Xfinity is the only serious internet option for residents. This is also one of the worst options for any serious technical user, which a large portion of Seattle these days is a technical position employee. The Eden needs to prioritize improving and increasing the internet provider options available to tenets if they want to remain competitive and also if they want to retain me. Internet is an important and core utility in everyday life and failure to keep up with it will drive technically aware and proficient tenets to locations with proper gigabit service offerings. It is 2019 and there is no excuse anymore not to have these accommodations. I can no longer in good conscience rate The Eden 5 stars while this lapse exists.

I've lived here for a year now. The updates to the complex have been great with nice new shared spaces such as the rooftop patio and gym. I am planning on staying on for another year because It is a great apartment for the price. Very happy with my choice to live here.

Like the apartment overall but thought somethings in a newly renovated unit would be better. Specifically some issues with the microwave and thermostat were disappointing.

My husband and I have lived at The Eden for nearly 1-1/2 years. We love that we are so close to downtown, that I has a dog park for our German Shepherd, has a rooftop deck, garage parking and a gym.

Love that the construction is almost done! The maintenance tech Jafar does a great job and always wears a smile. Have enjoyed living here so far.

Excellent place to live it. With the new renovated lounge, its an awesome place to hangover for the weekend. The new locker system to get packages is so much a gift to the residents.

So far, my experience has been great. The amenities are great, and I really appreciate that the gym has been upgraded and is open for twenty four hours!

It’s a quiet neighbourhood with great amenities, a slice of paradise in heart of city. Pet friendly and walking distance to good restaurants, parks and other places like Fremont, Ballard and city centre.

The Eden is an amazing place and the name perfectly befitting of it. Once the new renovations wind down soon this place will return back to its name sake. Great staff, great people, great place!

Front desk is really accommodating although construction has been ongoing for a long time. Have had no problems getting work orders fulfilled and accommodations in the apartments are gorgeous

Had a bad experience with the Parking guy, should be a community ambassador rather than a I’m just doing my job guy. Please remember we all have options on where to live.

Lively place to live, easy commute to downtown, good community with good amenities, Pet friendly. Good neighborhood. Nicely renovated houses.

Eden is great!! A little difficult with the construction, but the workers are nice and do not make anything too much of an inconvenience to live around

Disappointed with the lack of transparency and communication regarding construction and the destructive nature it is causing. When voiced concerns, no empathy or resolution.

The apartment is very good and the facilities are pretty nice. The maintenance team is very good and very prompt. Overall a good place to live.