Love that the construction is almost done! The maintenance tech Jafar does a great job and always wears a smile. Have enjoyed living here so far.

Excellent place to live it. With the new renovated lounge, its an awesome place to hangover for the weekend. The new locker system to get packages is so much a gift to the residents.

So far, my experience has been great. The amenities are great, and I really appreciate that the gym has been upgraded and is open for twenty four hours!

It’s a quiet neighbourhood with great amenities, a slice of paradise in heart of city. Pet friendly and walking distance to good restaurants, parks and other places like Fremont, Ballard and city centre.

The Eden is an amazing place and the name perfectly befitting of it. Once the new renovations wind down soon this place will return back to its name sake. Great staff, great people, great place!

Front desk is really accommodating although construction has been ongoing for a long time. Have had no problems getting work orders fulfilled and accommodations in the apartments are gorgeous

Lively place to live, easy commute to downtown, good community with good amenities, Pet friendly. Good neighborhood. Nicely renovated houses.

Eden is great!! A little difficult with the construction, but the workers are nice and do not make anything too much of an inconvenience to live around

The apartment is very good and the facilities are pretty nice. The maintenance team is very good and very prompt. Overall a good place to live.

Clean, Scenic and peaceful community. Friendly management. Just at a right distance from downtown and other "happening" places. Quick response time for services.

The Eden is a lovely, quiet community. The people I have run into have been very friendly and I always feel safe. The office staff and maintenance team are very responsive.

The community manager is super nice and responsive. There is a bit of noise during the day due to construction, but nothing beyond what is expected during reno. I haven't gotten to know my neighbors yet, but hopefully I will meet them at some events. The complex has made efforts to build a community!

My husband and I have lived here for one year. It's a great location and has nice amenities, including a Bark Park for our German Shepherd. The management and maintenance staff have been great to work with. We would highly recommend The Eden.

Excellent and safe place to reside. With the new common Lounge, the place is becoming greatt! The locker system installed is helping a lot, especially for people who can’t reach home before the Eden office closes.

The location is great. The staff are responsive. Maintenance requests are met very quickly. A silent neighbourhood with easy transportation.

The Eden is an amazing community and I am nothing short of excited to see where this community goes with its new amenities. If the Eden is amazong now, I expect it to live up to its name and be nothing short of perfect this fall!

I have really enjoyed living at the Eden's so far! It is a wonderful community and I have really enjoyed the kindness of the help in the leasing office!

We love our brandly remodeled apartment with new equipment. Our views are lovely and the wood fire place was the deal maker for us. We can’t wait for cooler months to use it!

Excellent area. Noiseless and perfect for family. All the services are uninterrupted and we have immediate resolution of issues if any. Great choice to stay at The Eden

It has been amazing to live @ The Eden. Outstanding neighborhood, friendly staff, great view ad quiet and welcoming environment. Great experience!

Eden apartments is one of the great communities to live in Queen Anne area. It's a spacious community. Leasing agents are very friendly and maintenance issues are taken care of in a timely manner. It is well connected via public transport to Downtown Seattle. They have renovation going on this year. Hope they continue the good work with the change.

It has been an amazing experience here at Eden. The locality is calm and safe. The staff quality is great and maintenance work is awesome too.

We love our new home. The staff is extremely responsive. I didn’t give it 5 starts just because there have been some applicances that haven’t worked properly. But, they have been fixed immediately.

It's going pretty good till now. I was expecting better clubhouse or gym but they are going to be renovated so it's fine. I hope that completes soon. Otherwise it's going pretty well overall. I like the space and location.

The Eden's renovation is very well done, and everything looks fabulous. It is also located in a great location, with easy access to Queen Anne AND South Lake Union