Thankful for the quick, friendly fix on the washing machine. Moving in and getting keys was easy. I've already met a few friendly neighbors. Close to lots of restaurants and grocery.

It is amazing here to stay and I have no compalind in staying at EDENS for the duration I have bneen staying with such an awesome communiyt .

We are enjoying the apartment layout, very pet friendly, love the garage parking, in unit laundry made life so much easier, very cooperative staff, timely response to any complaints

Workout amenities are lacking. The location is unbeatable with the bust stops and Queen Anne's main drag being so close. The staff is just par.

I’m so happy I chose the Eden as my new home. So far everything here has been amazing. The apartment itself is amazing and also all the amenities. I also love how pet friendly you are. My dogs love the dog park

I love living here ! The apartment is modern and everything is new! There is the gym with a lot of useful appliances. The neighborhood is great super close to get in downtown and also easy to community!

I just moved here and so far I had a very good experience. Very friendly and helpful staff in the leasing office. They use a very organized and easy to use system.

I love the location and all but the remodel seems like it was done kind of cheaply. Stuff falls apart in my apartment a lot and it takes SO LONG for things to get done here. Though it is beautiful, there is definitely room for improvement. One thing they did right was changing up the management.

Good apartment. GREAT LOCATION. Friendly Staff. Nice newly renovated rooms. Close to work, west lake, south lake union. Ambient neighborhood.

The location and units are wonderful. Newly renovated and modern units with unique amenities in a quiet secluded area. The management and staff changes have taken what once felt like a close community and turned it in to just an apartment complex. Business first, Residents second is the message presented.

We really enjoy living here! It’s quite and clean, the office staff and maintenance staff are all super helpful and friendly. The Eden is also just a 20-30 mins walk to the city and so well connected by busses. It’s the perfect mix of busy and calm. We see ourselves living here for at least a couple years!

Would not recommend anyone take an apartment in this community. I expect a prompt response for queries when they are so strict on the deadline.

It is well refurbished when we moved in. The staff here helps a lot when we were doing move-in procedures such as lease signing and parking space applying. Great move-in experience!

Victoria went above and beyond to make this lease happen. She was highly available, consistently dove deep to understand our needs, and was personable and friendly. She is definitely someone I wouldn't mind interacting with on a daily basis. She is a gem, keep her at all costs!

Great place to live with amazing amenities! Everyone is friendly, respects and quiet! Only flaw is they’re putting in doors to all the apartment complex’s (that’s not the issue) the issue is they aren’t putting in a key pad for guests to call in and let us beep them in.

Great apartments, prompt service, only issues we've had is with package deliveries started using Amazon lockers though and haven't had issues since.

It’s pretty good here, and the noise level from outside is lower in summer. But the the ceiling is too thin, I can hear people upstairs walking and doing other stuff

Patricia was so helpful in every way. We were able to move our parking places to fit our needs. Really excellent move in process. Dog park is so fun!

So far I'm very happy with both the apartment and the level of service from the property management team. Very happy I picked this location to start my new life in Seattle!

I'm a new resident. The Eden seems like a really great community so far! The amenities, service and maintenance all up to par. Thank you!!!!

The move in was pretty smooth, the whole process was pretty streamlined and had no trouble setting up my place. I have been here for about a week now and I like the space,the lounge and all the facilities here at Eden. Looking forward to more happy times.

It’s a lovely place to live, amidst the view of space needle n south lake union. Commute to downtown offices is a super plus point. Close proximity to all the shops. But the pricing alone is on the higher side else it’s a perfect place.

Eden is beautiful, nicely renovated in a awesome location. I’d appreciate better attention to my needs from maintenance and the office. Guest parking & vehicle security is awful.

Not worth the rents. Not many facilities and amenities. The only advantage is the location. It is close to downtown. You would as well get a better home in downtown for the same rent

Really enjoy living here! The location and amenities are great. Also, the referneshed apartments are very nice. Staff is freindly and I love all the dogs.