Patricia was so helpful in every way. We were able to move our parking places to fit our needs. Really excellent move in process. Dog park is so fun!

So far I'm very happy with both the apartment and the level of service from the property management team. Very happy I picked this location to start my new life in Seattle!

I'm a new resident. The Eden seems like a really great community so far! The amenities, service and maintenance all up to par. Thank you!!!!

The move in was pretty smooth, the whole process was pretty streamlined and had no trouble setting up my place. I have been here for about a week now and I like the space,the lounge and all the facilities here at Eden. Looking forward to more happy times.

It’s a lovely place to live, amidst the view of space needle n south lake union. Commute to downtown offices is a super plus point. Close proximity to all the shops. But the pricing alone is on the higher side else it’s a perfect place.

Eden is beautiful, nicely renovated in a awesome location. I’d appreciate better attention to my needs from maintenance and the office. Guest parking & vehicle security is awful.

Not worth the rents. Not many facilities and amenities. The only advantage is the location. It is close to downtown. You would as well get a better home in downtown for the same rent

Really enjoy living here! The location and amenities are great. Also, the referneshed apartments are very nice. Staff is freindly and I love all the dogs.

Everything has been wonderful living here. The staff has been very helpful whenever we have problems arise. The apartments are up to date and have nice feature for the price.

We love living here! Our apartment was recently renovated and it's so great. This apartment is super pet friendly and the dog park is super helpful for our young puppy. We love the short walk to both Lake Union and Queen Anne - perfect location!

I’ve been living at the Eden for about 3 months and love it! The community is great, as well as the accommodations that the Eden provides! The weight room is a great space with all the equipment needed! There’s grills as well for all the residents which is awesome! Love living here

I haven't had any particular issues to speak of, but I did found their portal to be pretty limited and confusing. I also wasn't given any info regarding how packages were held and had to handle all of that on my own. The complex is beautiful, though so I can't complain too much. I haven't had much experience with the management yet, though

Having a great experience! One of the best apartments I’ve lived in! Management is wonderful (Lili) and maintenance is very responsive and friendly. Units a very nice!

The newly renovated Eden apartments are spacious and well designed. The gym facilities are good, and not cramped up into a small space. Appreciate the updated security features

I love the apartment complex, especially the private and secluded feeling of the cul de sac. The maintenance team is active around the property making sure things are in great shape. I love my individual apartment as well. Lots of windows and natural light. The fireplace is a really nice feature as well. So is the eating area off the kitchen. I would like to see the package delivery system improved. Some couriers bring packages to my door, others use the locker, and others leave packages outside of the locker. When I am expecting a package, this isn't the most difficult thing to do, but if I get a package I'm not expecting (from a friend or family member), it's certainly possible I won't even know it has arrived or even exists. Many packages will sit for days, even weeks before they are claimed. It would be great if one day a week the apartment complex management team would take those packages to the appropriate apartment, rather than letting them pile up in the mail room or the garage.

Reply from The Eden

Beautiful apartments and grounds. Convenient location. Terribly loud apartments if you have neighbors above. Inconsistent responses from leasing office staff.

Reply from The Eden

Living here is pretty good. However, the building structure is too old and the sound proof system is not that good, I can hear all sorts of noises from the neighbors and I also need to be careful not to make too much noises

Reply from The Eden

The Eden has been our home for 1 and 1/2 years. We love it here! Our commute is short and we're close to City life, but far enough away to enjoy a quiet neighborhood.

The apartment maintenance is great. We got a good gym 💪 with weekly training sessions, that's the unique thing about the Eden community. Maintenance response is quick and also good to have online rent payment no need to rush for money order.

Continuous construction activity. Not friendly staff. No improvements in facilities of the building. Not much amenities available when compared to other places that charge similar rents.

The Eden apartments are fantastically renovated and the community wonderfully run. However amazing everyday life is one area of everyday life is antiquated and might as well be from the Stone Age. The Eden currently offers two internet providers with only one of them being a true high speed provider. Century Link only offers their basic internet plan and does not support their full range including gigabit to the building. Comcast’s Xfinity is the only serious internet option for residents. This is also one of the worst options for any serious technical user, which a large portion of Seattle these days is a technical position employee. The Eden needs to prioritize improving and increasing the internet provider options available to tenets if they want to remain competitive and also if they want to retain me. Internet is an important and core utility in everyday life and failure to keep up with it will drive technically aware and proficient tenets to locations with proper gigabit service offerings. It is 2019 and there is no excuse anymore not to have these accommodations. I can no longer in good conscience rate The Eden 5 stars while this lapse exists.

I've lived here for a year now. The updates to the complex have been great with nice new shared spaces such as the rooftop patio and gym. I am planning on staying on for another year because It is a great apartment for the price. Very happy with my choice to live here.

Like the apartment overall but thought somethings in a newly renovated unit would be better. Specifically some issues with the microwave and thermostat were disappointing.

My husband and I have lived at The Eden for nearly 1-1/2 years. We love that we are so close to downtown, that I has a dog park for our German Shepherd, has a rooftop deck, garage parking and a gym.

Love that the construction is almost done! The maintenance tech Jafar does a great job and always wears a smile. Have enjoyed living here so far.