Living here at the edge is a fun experience, it’s a great place to live. The stall is very helpful and willing to help in anyway they can! :)

Awesome friendly staff. They always have a clean complex.My favorite thing is that they offer free printing and they are always so nice to help me out with whatever I need

Reply from The Edge

Had a great experience here. The apartments are clean and luxurious. Very upscale for students. The move in process is very simple and easy. The staff are awesome!

Reply from The Edge

I love the community. The noise is not too bad except for the few people I hear running down the hall. Love my private bedroom and bathroom because I did not have that in the dorms.

Reply from The Edge

it’s an amazing place to live. it’s a very clean and quiet place to live. roommates are nice and great. having a washer and dryer is a great to have in the apartment

Reply from The Edge

A great place to live, considering it’s college housing. It keeps improving subtly. I love that all utilities are included now with no overages. Love that it has a gated area for dogs to run around.

Reply from The Edge

The staff are so helpful that I am so lucky to be living here. It is also very close to campus that I don’t have any difficulties in getting there.

Reply from The Edge

The edge is a wonderful place for students to live. The staff is very knowledgeable and always happy to see you. They are pet friendly so bring your pup! :)

Reply from The Edge

Living at the edge is perfect. It’s minutes away from school and other shopping places, including the mall. Love my roommates very nice and friendly.

Reply from The Edge

I love the edge, the rooms are very spacious and there are a lot of amenities that the edge comes with. Including the TV, The couches, the coffee tables, etc.

Reply from The Edge

My experience at the edge so far is pretty good. Good staffs. Good amenities. I love free printing. Move-in was a little bit of mess but overall good.

Reply from The Edge

The appartments are very Beautiful and in a good condition. I also love the pool and the gym. But unfortunately the printer doesnt work all the time. That sucks a bit. I would for sure recommend the Edge to further students.

Reply from The Edge

The Edge is really nice, I've only been here a month but my roommates are amazing and the apartments are super nice for the price. Would recommend for anyone who wants to save up since utilities are included in the price so you are paying the same amount each month.

Reply from The Edge

Really great experience so far! Love the space and the amenities! Love how easy it is to get to class. Thanks so much for making it a positive space.

Reply from The Edge

Community is pretty decent, love the amenities, the office staff is helpful, and the location is nice. Roommate squabbles led me to put 4 stars.

Reply from The Edge

GREAT customer service, I like that they occasionally provide food for you, because I’m a broke college student living on a budget. I like the ping pong table

Reply from The Edge

The living space is very beautiful and it feels just like I’m home. I was paired with some pretty amazing people, the matching system is definitely a plus! All the other things available for us is absolutely tremendous!

Reply from The Edge

Could have cleaner facilities such as the stairwell and the elevator. The residents are friendly as well as a respectful management team. The edge has been very beneficial

Reply from The Edge

It’s good. Neighbors can be noisy sometimes, especially those who skateboard down the halls and throw parties. Roommates are great and keep to themselves. Perfect on sleepy weekends

Reply from The Edge

amazing!! im moving in Ausgust and i’m super excited because of the amazing community. also i love the fact that the complex is fairly new!!

Reply from The Edge

Great people in the front office being nothing but helpful to me. They have answered plenty of questions about what needs to be done and what was already completed. Thank you guys

Reply from The Edge

Amazing! The best decision I made was moving out of those horrid dorms and into my own space at the Edge. I would recommend this to everyone.

Reply from The Edge

Great place for students! So close to UWF and great facilities including a gym, a yoga room, a swimming pool, a games room and computers with printer

Reply from The Edge

New rates are much better than last year. The only confusion is the lease claims to be all inclusive but leasing without a parking spot is cheaper. Overall good place to live.

Reply from The Edge

The Ege is a great place to live. Close to campus, lots of ammentities, and nice room accommodations. For their first year being open, the staff has done a great job at managing everything.