I am in love with everything about the edge! All of the activities and amenities available is overwhelming. I’m grateful to be part of such a wonderful place

Okay place to live. After living here for two years everything it starting to break. Suddenly we have bugs even though we went two years without them. Staff has little care for its residents (which is obvious by the the fact that almost everyday they blow debris from outside under the door). The club house is usually locked at night, which is when most people need to use it. Its not horrible but also not a good value.

The property is well maintained. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The location is great. I would recommend The Edge is a friend. I like that the apartment is furnished.

This my first to moving to this resident so I don’t know what to expect. The reviews says it a good place to live. I may be here till I graduate if it’s everything like the review say about these apsrtivomplex

There’s good days here there’s bad days shout out to maintenance for fixing my stuff they’re nice ...but when I went to renew my lease no one moved to help me or acknowledged the fact I walked in the door then when I finally got help the guy had an attitude so I’ll be moving

It has been an interesting experience living at The Edge for the past two years. It is super close to UWF (within walking distance) and there is always something going on to engage residents. I did have some sketchy roommates, so I had to mark it down for that, but otherwise not that bad.

I love all the events that the complex hosts. I chose this apartment for the location and I ended up really loving it! Keep doing what you’re doing :)

The neighborhood environment is very important to the living experience. If we encounter a troublesome neighbor, we will add some unnecessary troubles to our daily life, so we must observe the house again and again when we choose the house, and we should pay special attention to the selection of the community environment. Today, the editor summed up some relevant information about the selection and purchase of residential areas. Come and have a look with the editor.

Reply from The Edge

I love the Edge because everything I need is on site and the environment is pleasant and peaceful. The leasing office is easy to deal with and very helpful.

Reply from The Edge

Great location and good student accommodation. Sometimes the WiFi is not too great - it seems to go down a lot, but apart from that, great place to live!

Reply from The Edge

Great place to live, nice people, staff helpful. Sunset looks great. Pools a bit cold but great otherwise. Hammocks are great for napping in the sun

Reply from The Edge

Really good experience so far! The staff is very friendly, the apartments are brand new. I just wish we had a little more space for ourselves in a 5 bedroom.

Reply from The Edge

It is a great place to live and the people are all really nice. I love staying outside by the pool and going to the gym whenever I feel like it

Reply from The Edge

great amenities well organized ,student friendly, good security set up. The residents promote privacy and the environment is conducive for learning. finally big parking area.

Reply from The Edge

Living at the Edge is a great place to stay while in college. The staff is extremely nice and also has activities for when you get bored or just need a break from school work.

Reply from The Edge

Maintenance responses aren't great. Grounds are always dirty. Parking is a pain. It's an Okay place to live too much money for what it is in my opinion

Reply from The Edge

The edge has grown into a better place but it’s a little over priced for what it is. It served me well for my final 2 years of college! Not sure if I’m renewing my lease yet, but I’m thankful for a place where I could have my pet for 2 years!!

Reply from The Edge

This place is all I could have asked for and more!! I love the community and the fact that the area is very well kept up with and clean. I would definitely recommend!

Reply from The Edge

The complex has very nice amenities and newly renovated. Roommates seem to be nice thus far, and complex is fairly quiet for student housing

Reply from The Edge

great experience. there is an issue of people not picking up after their dogs on the grass and in the halls. maintenance is quick to fix and the location is great for a student.

Reply from The Edge

Very close to school, valet trash, great amenities within the unit and downstairs. My only complaint is there's only enough guest parking for one person on each floor to have a friend over (five guest parking spots). I've had a friend towed before and it seemed really unnecessary.

Reply from The Edge

The Edge has been so helpful with me moving in and getting everything set up so that I am able to move in as quickly and swiftly as possible. All the customer service providers are absolutely amazing. I have had so many questions that they have answered or found someone who could. Couldn’t ask for a better start to my life.

Reply from The Edge

So far I am enjoying myself it's comfortable in very relaxing able to do a lot of work here without being Disturbed would recommend is to my friends and family

Reply from The Edge

It’s wonderful & I love everything about it! It’s very cozy and great pricing for what’s included. The staff makes you feel very comfortable and are helpful!

Reply from The Edge

I love how the apartments are in the middle of the West Florida campus. The prices are great for everything I’m getting (gym, pool, security...) I love it!