Could have cleaner facilities such as the stairwell and the elevator. The residents are friendly as well as a respectful management team. The edge has been very beneficial

It’s good. Neighbors can be noisy sometimes, especially those who skateboard down the halls and throw parties. Roommates are great and keep to themselves. Perfect on sleepy weekends

amazing!! im moving in Ausgust and i’m super excited because of the amazing community. also i love the fact that the complex is fairly new!!

Reply from The Edge

Great people in the front office being nothing but helpful to me. They have answered plenty of questions about what needs to be done and what was already completed. Thank you guys

Reply from The Edge

Amazing! The best decision I made was moving out of those horrid dorms and into my own space at the Edge. I would recommend this to everyone.

Reply from The Edge

Great place for students! So close to UWF and great facilities including a gym, a yoga room, a swimming pool, a games room and computers with printer

Reply from The Edge

New rates are much better than last year. The only confusion is the lease claims to be all inclusive but leasing without a parking spot is cheaper. Overall good place to live.

Reply from The Edge

The Ege is a great place to live. Close to campus, lots of ammentities, and nice room accommodations. For their first year being open, the staff has done a great job at managing everything.

Reply from The Edge

Love the edge can’t wait for what it brings throughput the school year. I’m glad that I chose the edge it has offered more than any other apartment complex I looked into.

Reply from The Edge

I have really enjoy living at the edge for the past 2 months. I’m glad they offer more than most apartment places it what really grabbed me.

Reply from The Edge

Super nice during my lease signing process very accepting and quick to answer any questions . Love the what the complex has to offer, very clean relaxing area

Reply from The Edge

The staff is the most engaged, intelligent, polite property management staff I've ever ran into. The building is well maintained, though it really does need a hottub guys. Seriously, get the hottub. hot tub hot tub hot tub. Also, the lease was one of the best written, reasonable, and thorough leases I've ever seen despite working in the property management business for years and reading hundreds of leases. We will see if I still have such a high opinion of the edge once I live there for awhile. I have not moved in just yet, so this review represents a preliminary impression. Thanks

has been one of the easiest thing to apply to. Not confusing and is really easy. hasn’t required much of my own time which is good because I am busy.

The edge is a great place to live. I love all the amenities, only downside is having a small pool. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I’m glad I renewed!

Reply from The Edge

Love living at the edge, there has been some small things that have gone wrong like my outlets buts they always come fix things fast! I would recommend.

I have really enjoyed living here. It’s very chill and I haven’t had any problems. The leasing office was a huge help with providing all necessary information when I moved in, and I am really enjoying living here.

The staff was nice and helpful when I moved in. The apartment looks recent and the room is comfortable. The facilities are well maintained. I just moved in recently but I like it so far!

Wonderful to live at The Edge. I have used the outdoor grill by the pool at least 4 times this past week. Moving in was simple and convenient.

The Edge is a nice place to live. It is within walking or driving distance to everything you might need and the amenities provided are a great bonus.

Though there's room for improvement, The Edge is doing a pretty decent job (especially given that it's a brand new apartment complex). The building is a lot cleaner now and maintenance has really stepped up. It definitely has it's pros- including the internet speed. It makes all the difference when trying to upload an assignment or watch Netflix.

Everyone that helped me was very nice and opening when I took a tour. Also, every question was answered to the best ability and I was glad for that.

Good place to live. New rates are more fair prices than previous rates. The camera installed make me feel safer here, also animal waste is being picked up by residents. The apartment has improved through the past couple months

Absolute everything I was looking for in an apartment for college. I get to bring my dog too. I love all of the extra amenities like the pool, weight room, common area, computer lab. It’s so much better than a dorm room and I’ll have roommates to share my college experience with. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to live.

The atmosphere is great. I love having access to the pool and gym. The amenities are convenient and open until reasonable hours. The rooms are spacious.

Comfortable and affordable student living! Very convenient, just wish there were more guest parking spaces for friends (only about five right now)