I absolutely love living here for its location just off campus. Staff is extremely professional and helpful! Never had any problems with maintenence or fellow residents.

Reply from The Edge

I am not currently a resident, but I am signed up to lease starting Fall 2018. I am very excited to live here, as I have toured the apartments and they seem very nice, and staff is friendly!

Reply from The Edge

The apartment is nice. Just not enough parking for residence is annoying. Plus the residences don’t take care of there pet’s waste and they never have the pets on leashes, which should be a rule.

Reply from The Edge

I love everything about living at the Edge, especially the staff and how nice and friendly they are. There's always events going on and they are very engaged with there residents

Reply from The Edge

Everyone was very helpful and curtious, answered all questions,easy to get ahold of by phone,great price point and extras and amenities, great location, faculty and staff all seem nice and helpful and very clean property

Reply from The Edge

My apartment is amazing. The only issue that I have is that the door tend to not latch when they are closed. Other than that, the residents are great, and the overall feel of the apartment complex is pleasant. Great decision!

Reply from The Edge

Living in the Edge was the best possible choice for me financially and just all around an excellent decision. They answered any and all my questions whenever I️ had them and still continue to do so now as I’ve been staying here.

Reply from The Edge

The Edge is a nice alternative to living in a dorm on UWF campus. There are great accommodations such as a full kitchen and a washer and dryer in your apartment.

Facilities are great. I love the gym and the clubhouse is very handy for doing homework and watching football. I also love the amenities in each room.

Building was nice and beautiful but the price is a little high. There is always dog poop everywhere and it’s not that clean in the hallways or around the area.

Reply from The Edge

I really enjoy the environment here. I love how close it is to everything too! I can walk to my classes if i need to and everything i need is so close

My time at the edge has been quite eventful. I love the amenities, the community leaders and the staff. I am however disappointed in the parking situation or lack thereof of.

Great place. Modern living with new furniture, but residents let their pets pee and poop in the hallways and elevators without cleaning it up

It has been alright. Neighbors are loud and dirty. They stole our trash can and we were warned we may have to pay for it. No security. Very dirty place.

Very lovely. I love being at the edge. Thinking about renewing next year. Love the 24-hour gym access. We finally got private security. And we really need that.

My experience at the Edge has had its ups and downs. Beginning with the positives, I do like the 'city like' apartment style. Leather seats and granite countertops are nice. As for the negatives, I see dog poop in the halls sometimes and the elevators are unappetizing.

Very modern and comfortable living. The maintenance are very good and quick to sort any problems. Bedrooms are nice size. Really enjoy living here!

I like this place sdlsdf; jdkfnv;fjnv j jefovjaeoj oijfoijevoijo ij oijefvoiejvoiafj oasjc;lsjo; joeivjeoi j[oi j[oeijv o[ij oije hij qoeifj oi je oijeq oie ajf ;l joi jeo

It is a great apartment complex with decent size rooms and a decent size living area. The balconies are a plus as well. But, there is a lot of noisy residents and parties are often thrown in the basement.

I like the edge because they didn't lie about what was promised. I was told I shouldn't have overages, and for the first time in my life this was true!!

it is a really good apartment. it came all furnished which is really good for an international student. it is the perfect size for an apartment. The only thing I did not like is my apartment is 4 bedroom and 4 bathroom but one is not in the room.

I love living here because of the amenities and the close proximity to UWF. The only complaint I have is that people do not properly take care of their dogs. I think there needs to be stricter rules or penalty for that.

The apartments are great! They linked me with the most perfect roommates!! Only reason i didn't rate it 5 stars is because the printer never has ink or paper lol

I've had a great experience living here at The Edge. The maintenance is on top of every request. The staff is wonderful, and the apartment complex all around is great.

Love it here! Great place with friendly workers. The only hung I would say can be improved is the cable but besides that I like it a lot and am glad I chose it live here.