My stay here is awesome, I can’t wait to entend my lease, I like how the basement is all access for when I want to be a scholar, & I also like the weight room

Reply from The Edge

Great place if you want to be close to UWF. Good amenities, fantastic staffs, well maintained. Absolutely recommend this place to any new students.

Reply from The Edge

Technical difficulties like power outages, WiFi outages, and overly sensitive fire alarms occur sometimes. However, this complex is still a great place to live.

Hope to improve the fitness amenity and decrease the noise in our apartment. Anything else is pretty good. And the lock of second door is useless. Plz fix it.

Reply from The Edge

Everything is great, I really enjoy it all. The rooms are spacious and I love the hardwood floors.. also the stainless still kitchen is awesome!!!

Reply from The Edge

The edge has grown so much and has gotten so much better under the new management!! The only thing that is still not so good is how dirty they let the residents get away with being.

Reply from The Edge

The Edge is really coming along with improvements to making this a better place to live. All round The Edge is a nice place to live for what you pay.

Reply from The Edge

I don't like the marijuana smell I a m military and I will have to report it soon the property needs to work on a few things but over all not bad

The rooms are amazing, the employees are fantastic, and the roommates that I'm here with couldnt have been better, the only real problem is that every once in a while I get dropped from the internet (im still connected to the network) I just cant access the internet at that time.

Reply from The Edge

Property is very clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance issues are addressed promptly. I would definitely refer The Edge to friends.

Reply from The Edge

Great experience I have , I think i will never regret to live in the edge. It is a good apartment. And i always get what i want. And i am satisfied

Reply from The Edge

Wonderful and helpful people! Didn’t have a question nobody couldn’t answer. Not to mention the quality of the rooms and it’s residents! Great memories will be made here! <3

Reply from The Edge

Love this place. They have a super friendly staff and they are always willing to help out wherever they can. The apartment is well kept and I like all the amenities

Reply from The Edge

I’m only doing this for points so I can get a gift card and I have to have at least 140 characters so here we 11 113 117 lah lah lah lah lah

Deciding to live at the edge apartments was a great decision because it is not only close to campus, but the staffs are friendly and very involved with the residents living there.

Reply from The Edge

I have been living here since August and it is a great place to live. It comes fully furnished and because the staff is amazing at pairing individuals you get pretty awesome roommates as well. The staff is so nice and they take the time to get to know you. Maintenance is pretty quick about fixing things in the apartment when you put in a request. Yes it may be a little expensive than if you lived further from campus but all the utilities are included and you have a washer/dryer in the unit so you don't have to worry about paying a different amount each month of finding a laundry mat. The one complaint I have is the noise. The walls are very thin so if you don't live on the top floor you can hear very clearly the people who live above you, as well as whatever your own roommates are doing in the apartment. Other than that, I've enjoyed living here.

The apartment complex is honestly amazing. The walls are somewhat thin, and you might hear some noise now and again from other tenants, but everything is managed excellently. Maintenance responds and follows up quickly, and the clean up crew keeps things tidy. Rooms are nice and spacious for it's cost and have no complaints so far.

It’s great for the price + amenities, but it would be a lot better if the rooms were built to be bigger and the furniture provided was nicer.

Its awesome. They look after you and have great perks. And there's a party almost every two weeks. Great place to live. They will address every concern you have.

I’ve had a wonderful time exploring this complex and signing my lease with The Edge. I’m very excited to move in when the new semester starts.

Reply from The Edge

I have been living here since August and it is a nice place to live. It comes fully furnished and because the staff is amazing at pairing individuals you get pretty awesome roommates as well. The staff is so nice and they take the time to get to know you. Maintenance is pretty quick about fixing things in the apartment when you put in a request. Yes it may be a little expensive than if you lived further from campus but all the utilities are included so you don't have to worry about paying a different amount each month. The one complaint I have is the noise. The walls are very thin so if you don't live on the top floor you can hear very clearly the people who live above you, as well as whatever your own roommates are doing in the apartment. Other than that, I've enjoyed living here.

Reply from The Edge

So much better than the Next! Definitely plan on resigning. The staff is so friendly and understanding and more than willing to accommodate for the students that live here.

Reply from The Edge

Lucked out on a lease special! All the staff in the front office were very helpful and answered all of my annoying questions. I love the amenities and the fact that I can walk to class.

Reply from The Edge

Living here at the edge is a fun experience, it’s a great place to live. The stall is very helpful and willing to help in anyway they can! :)

Reply from The Edge

Awesome friendly staff. They always have a clean complex.My favorite thing is that they offer free printing and they are always so nice to help me out with whatever I need