The apartment complex is honestly amazing. The walls are somewhat thin, and you might hear some noise now and again from other tenants, but everything is managed excellently. Maintenance responds and follows up quickly, and the clean up crew keeps things tidy. Rooms are nice and spacious for it's cost and have no complaints so far.

It’s great for the price + amenities, but it would be a lot better if the rooms were built to be bigger and the furniture provided was nicer.

Its awesome. They look after you and have great perks. And there's a party almost every two weeks. Great place to live. They will address every concern you have.

I’ve had a wonderful time exploring this complex and signing my lease with The Edge. I’m very excited to move in when the new semester starts.

I have been living here since August and it is a nice place to live. It comes fully furnished and because the staff is amazing at pairing individuals you get pretty awesome roommates as well. The staff is so nice and they take the time to get to know you. Maintenance is pretty quick about fixing things in the apartment when you put in a request. Yes it may be a little expensive than if you lived further from campus but all the utilities are included so you don't have to worry about paying a different amount each month. The one complaint I have is the noise. The walls are very thin so if you don't live on the top floor you can hear very clearly the people who live above you, as well as whatever your own roommates are doing in the apartment. Other than that, I've enjoyed living here.

Reply from The Edge

So much better than the Next! Definitely plan on resigning. The staff is so friendly and understanding and more than willing to accommodate for the students that live here.

Reply from The Edge

Lucked out on a lease special! All the staff in the front office were very helpful and answered all of my annoying questions. I love the amenities and the fact that I can walk to class.

Reply from The Edge

Living here at the edge is a fun experience, it’s a great place to live. The stall is very helpful and willing to help in anyway they can! :)

Reply from The Edge

Awesome friendly staff. They always have a clean complex.My favorite thing is that they offer free printing and they are always so nice to help me out with whatever I need

Reply from The Edge

Had a great experience here. The apartments are clean and luxurious. Very upscale for students. The move in process is very simple and easy. The staff are awesome!

Reply from The Edge

I love the community. The noise is not too bad except for the few people I hear running down the hall. Love my private bedroom and bathroom because I did not have that in the dorms.

Reply from The Edge

it’s an amazing place to live. it’s a very clean and quiet place to live. roommates are nice and great. having a washer and dryer is a great to have in the apartment

Reply from The Edge

A great place to live, considering it’s college housing. It keeps improving subtly. I love that all utilities are included now with no overages. Love that it has a gated area for dogs to run around.

Reply from The Edge

The staff are so helpful that I am so lucky to be living here. It is also very close to campus that I don’t have any difficulties in getting there.

Reply from The Edge

The edge is a wonderful place for students to live. The staff is very knowledgeable and always happy to see you. They are pet friendly so bring your pup! :)

Reply from The Edge

Living at the edge is perfect. It’s minutes away from school and other shopping places, including the mall. Love my roommates very nice and friendly.

Reply from The Edge

I love the edge, the rooms are very spacious and there are a lot of amenities that the edge comes with. Including the TV, The couches, the coffee tables, etc.

Reply from The Edge

My experience at the edge so far is pretty good. Good staffs. Good amenities. I love free printing. Move-in was a little bit of mess but overall good.

Reply from The Edge

The appartments are very Beautiful and in a good condition. I also love the pool and the gym. But unfortunately the printer doesnt work all the time. That sucks a bit. I would for sure recommend the Edge to further students.

Reply from The Edge

The Edge is really nice, I've only been here a month but my roommates are amazing and the apartments are super nice for the price. Would recommend for anyone who wants to save up since utilities are included in the price so you are paying the same amount each month.

Reply from The Edge

Really great experience so far! Love the space and the amenities! Love how easy it is to get to class. Thanks so much for making it a positive space.

Reply from The Edge

Community is pretty decent, love the amenities, the office staff is helpful, and the location is nice. Roommate squabbles led me to put 4 stars.

Reply from The Edge

GREAT customer service, I like that they occasionally provide food for you, because I’m a broke college student living on a budget. I like the ping pong table

Reply from The Edge

The living space is very beautiful and it feels just like I’m home. I was paired with some pretty amazing people, the matching system is definitely a plus! All the other things available for us is absolutely tremendous!

Reply from The Edge

Could have cleaner facilities such as the stairwell and the elevator. The residents are friendly as well as a respectful management team. The edge has been very beneficial