I love place the gym is nice the staff are super friendly it's very well kept clean just an all out great place to live I couldnt imagine living anywhere else.

Wonderful so far! Kind people, kind service, and AWESOME activity days and prizes! Not to mention all of the kind workers, neighbors, and roommates! Would recommend!

Friendly staff always willing to help. They are very active with the residents and always want to help wherever than can. Love living here. :)

It’s good, can’t complain. Decent living situation, good internet. Parking is a bit rough without the preferred parking tag. But the price of living is worth it here

Just peaceful here of course you have normal living noise but far as the energy everyone nice and minds their business. Maintenance issues was handled fast. Got sick the pay check before rent due and was able to work with me.

Nice apartment ..the people in the front office r kinda rude / people let their dogs pee on the elevator 🙃 rent too High not sure if I’m gonna renew

Living at The Edge Apartments for the past two years has been really interesting. Love the friendly staff and maintenance crew! I appreciated the newness of the facilities!

Reply from The Edge

It’s a great place to live. However some improvements could be mad such as the speed of maintenance requests or the parking problem. But it’s a good place to live.

Great experience. Staff is first class and very interacting with the residents. Can’t say enough good things about the place. Straight forward and real with you.

Reply from The Edge

I do not enjoy living here. Some residents are inconsiderate and continue to yell outside late at night. My roommates, besides one, are two grown women who are nice but not who I want to live with for another semester. I honestly feel like our roommate compatibility sheets were not considered when pairing us together.

Pretty quiet on week nights, mostly clean, the staff is friendly. There's a great pool, vending machines, and the doors into the building lock so it always feels pretty safe.

Having the luxury of my own bathroom inside my bedroom is very nice! Finding parking is never a problem, I can usually find a spot super close! Staff is always helpful. The amenities are great, I use the 24 hour gym and computers a lot. However, I'm rating it a 3 overall because all year the printer has been out of ink or toner and I have had to go somewhere else to print. Also my roommates and I were randomly assigned via the questionnaire filled out and I received the total opposite of what I was hoping for.

My stay here is awesome, I can’t wait to entend my lease, I like how the basement is all access for when I want to be a scholar, & I also like the weight room

Reply from The Edge

Great place if you want to be close to UWF. Good amenities, fantastic staffs, well maintained. Absolutely recommend this place to any new students.

Reply from The Edge

I love the building and the amenities. I don’t like that we have to pay $200 to switch units, it could be a little cheaper. Also, they should have a deal for international students.

Technical difficulties like power outages, WiFi outages, and overly sensitive fire alarms occur sometimes. However, this complex is still a great place to live.

My resident experience at The Edge has been expensive (I pay my own bills.) I have awful roommates due to being paired by the leasing office because I moved here from out of state and didn’t know anyone. Also, the second elevator always smells like pee. Overall, though, with the washer and dryer in unit, I feel like I get my money worth and leasing office staff has always been super nice. Thank you.

Hope to improve the fitness amenity and decrease the noise in our apartment. Anything else is pretty good. And the lock of second door is useless. Plz fix it.

Reply from The Edge

Everything is great, I really enjoy it all. The rooms are spacious and I love the hardwood floors.. also the stainless still kitchen is awesome!!!

Reply from The Edge

The edge has grown so much and has gotten so much better under the new management!! The only thing that is still not so good is how dirty they let the residents get away with being.

Reply from The Edge

The Edge is really coming along with improvements to making this a better place to live. All round The Edge is a nice place to live for what you pay.

Reply from The Edge

I don't like the marijuana smell I a m military and I will have to report it soon the property needs to work on a few things but over all not bad

The rooms are amazing, the employees are fantastic, and the roommates that I'm here with couldnt have been better, the only real problem is that every once in a while I get dropped from the internet (im still connected to the network) I just cant access the internet at that time.

Reply from The Edge

Property is very clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance issues are addressed promptly. I would definitely refer The Edge to friends.

Reply from The Edge

The circumstance is comfortable and staff members are friendly.But I have to say the bed is too soft and I cannot sleep very well in soft bed......