The Edge

I really enjoy living here it has been a very fun time for me and my 3 other roommates. The apartments are really nice and make it feel like home.
i wish the printers would work, that there was a bike in the gym, and that there was more parking for people without a reserved parking spot
A good location and price but not a super clean building. The management is subpar but the price isn’t too bad and the rooms are pretty nice.
Moving here was one of the worst mistakes of my life. You are constantly towing residents over bs like where a sticker is located that is ridiculous. Going to the parking lot where you live at and finding your car missing when you have to go to work is a terrible experience. Especially when you have to spend the rest of the day dealing with those awful people at A towing. I went in to their office and this black guy came in and asked why he was towed they started yelling at him he calmly said he was just asking a question and they kicked him out. Those are the kind of people you deal with. Stop towing people who live here over that, if someone is parking in a numbered spot fine, you want to charge people extra then that’s your business. But if someone lives here and is parked in a spot the placement of a sticker shouldn’t matter that’s just towing people for the sake of it. Towing isn’t the only thing I’m upset about, you are constantly having people enter the apartment without letting us know the legally required 12 hours in advance when it’s not an emergency. Not to mention you have have people come in as early as 6am. The rooms are nice and when it’s not backing up the bathroom is nice those are your only real saving graces. You want to see what other people are saying check out your terrible reviews on yelp.
Need a better solution to the guest spot issue. Like passes or make residents get reserved spots. Dog poo around the property not cleaned. Dirty elevators (shoe prints, trash, etc.)
My experience could be better. The office hours here don’t work for me, my roommates are antisocial, and the hallways, and elevators are always dirty.
I have troubles with the wifi and my door is broke but other than that, the experience has been well overall. Some minor issues when I first moved
It’s been pretty good, not too loud and not too quiet, rent is great and super easy and i feel i couldn’t of picked a better choice. I mean, no overages, that’s an insanely good deal
I'm a new resident and so far it has been a fantastic transition for me. The staff has been great and very helpful. They have been able to answer any question I have.
I was hesitant to move from Birmingham to Pensacola, but living here has made everything so much easier. From the commute to school and work to being near everything in the neighborhood I love it. Not to mention the amenities and staff!