The staff is the most engaged, intelligent, polite property management staff I've ever ran into. The building is well maintained, though it really does need a hottub guys. Seriously, get the hottub. hot tub hot tub hot tub. Also, the lease was one of the best written, reasonable, and thorough leases I've ever seen despite working in the property management business for years and reading hundreds of leases. We will see if I still have such a high opinion of the edge once I live there for awhile. I have not moved in just yet, so this review represents a preliminary impression. Thanks

has been one of the easiest thing to apply to. Not confusing and is really easy. hasn’t required much of my own time which is good because I am busy.

The edge is a great place to live. I love all the amenities, only downside is having a small pool. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I’m glad I renewed!

Love living at the edge, there has been some small things that have gone wrong like my outlets buts they always come fix things fast! I would recommend.

I have really enjoyed living here. It’s very chill and I haven’t had any problems. The leasing office was a huge help with providing all necessary information when I moved in, and I am really enjoying living here.

The staff was nice and helpful when I moved in. The apartment looks recent and the room is comfortable. The facilities are well maintained. I just moved in recently but I like it so far!

Wonderful to live at The Edge. I have used the outdoor grill by the pool at least 4 times this past week. Moving in was simple and convenient.

The Edge is a nice place to live. It is within walking or driving distance to everything you might need and the amenities provided are a great bonus.

Though there's room for improvement, The Edge is doing a pretty decent job (especially given that it's a brand new apartment complex). The building is a lot cleaner now and maintenance has really stepped up. It definitely has it's pros- including the internet speed. It makes all the difference when trying to upload an assignment or watch Netflix.

Everyone that helped me was very nice and opening when I took a tour. Also, every question was answered to the best ability and I was glad for that.

Good place to live. New rates are more fair prices than previous rates. The camera installed make me feel safer here, also animal waste is being picked up by residents. The apartment has improved through the past couple months

Absolute everything I was looking for in an apartment for college. I get to bring my dog too. I love all of the extra amenities like the pool, weight room, common area, computer lab. It’s so much better than a dorm room and I’ll have roommates to share my college experience with. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to live.

The atmosphere is great. I love having access to the pool and gym. The amenities are convenient and open until reasonable hours. The rooms are spacious.

Comfortable and affordable student living! Very convenient, just wish there were more guest parking spaces for friends (only about five right now)

Living at the Edge is a wonderful experience. The residential environment is peace and comfortable, and the management is humanized. The Staffs in Edge are very friendly.

Could be cleaner but they're improving. There are a few things I would like for them to improve on, but otherwise, it's a nice place to live.

Reply from The Edge

The Edge has great amenities, floors, and I dig the porch. It feels pretty secure, with the gates and cameras being added. I also like the dog area!

I haven't moved in yet but I have friends that live there. When I visited it was great!!! The pool is amazing and the rooms are extremely roomy which I love! Can't wait to move there in the Fall

I haven’t had a single problem at the edge and I’m extremely excited to move there. Not only is it a beautiful place to live it actually feels like home, unlike the dorms

My experience here the edge has been great , the environment is amazing and the people here are pretty cool. The clubhouse is a nice space but needs more stuff like a pet grooming station.

I absolutely love living here for its location just off campus. Staff is extremely professional and helpful! Never had any problems with maintenence or fellow residents.

Reply from The Edge

I am not currently a resident, but I am signed up to lease starting Fall 2018. I am very excited to live here, as I have toured the apartments and they seem very nice, and staff is friendly!

Reply from The Edge

The apartment is nice. Just not enough parking for residence is annoying. Plus the residences don’t take care of there pet’s waste and they never have the pets on leashes, which should be a rule.

Reply from The Edge

I love everything about living at the Edge, especially the staff and how nice and friendly they are. There's always events going on and they are very engaged with there residents

Reply from The Edge

Everyone was very helpful and curtious, answered all questions,easy to get ahold of by phone,great price point and extras and amenities, great location, faculty and staff all seem nice and helpful and very clean property