its a pretty good place to live. they recently renovated and are making improvements. it will continue to get better as the new staff sets their roots

At 65 I did know when I went looking for a apartment in San Marcos I would look into student housing. I am sure glad I did. Not only did I get and upscale room but the price and the amenities can not be beat. I always have something special to catch, like Taco Teusday, or free food Friday. Looking foward to my first year here.

I love the edge! It's a great place to live, and the environment is chill. The workers at the front desk are very friendly and always willing to help.

It’s a lot better than I thought it was goin to be based off of the reviews. We have not had any problems; the staff and maintenance are on top of things and seem to get everything done that’s needed. They are very helpful is answering most questions and making it a nice place to live.

Management and staff is amazing, however, a lot of things in the apartment are very very poor quality. The light fixtures, ceiling fans, and cabinets need repairs very badly. Also the granite kitchen counters are beautiful, but not put on correctly and so we are able to practically bring off the whole counter.

this place is super close to campus. Nice staff. The overall living is pretty good that's why I live here more than 2 years. I like the upgrades throughout the apartment.

The bus route is amazing. My main problem is dealing with the WIFI, the connection gets very slow at times and sometimes it completely stops working.

Not too bad, wish there were more events and that when I moved in the place was cleaned wayyyyy more. Was pretty dirty but maintenance has been super amazing and also the staff!

It hasn't been bad at all, maintaince does their job right away. I would like some more detailed stuff such as paint but overall not a bad experience at all which is why I released with them plus you can't beat the location.

The location is pretty solid. On the bus loop and all that. I like the front office and all those people. The gym and the business center feel pretty lame and not cared for. Overall the apartment itself is fine.

Overall I have a a positive experience living at The EDGE. It is a great location and excellent price. Maintenance has been quick to solve any issues I have had.

The Edge apartments in San Marcos is a nice play to live, especially if you are a college student attending Texas State University. There are a lot of other students and they have a lot of apartment activities.

I like the knew kitchen appliances that were added this year. They are nice and modern. The events are fun! Maintenance is quick. Bus route is great, I get to class in 10min. Could use a bigger gym but other than that I like it here.

it’s a decent enough apartment, there’s definitely better but it’s the best for the low price. There are often cockroaches and spiders but theyr mostly outside.

Staff is very friendly. Printer never has ink but they still print for you. I am in a studio paying for a single. I don't think the rent is changed between them, but its still really nice and newly updated with nice appliances and furniture that is neutral!

This is a great community. The office has stepped up their game and has held many events to bring not only the residents together but also the residents and staff.

Living here has been great so far. Very nice staff and maintenance crew! Great places to walk my dog and no issues with parking or noise. Only thing is that the cabinets could use some updating! Other than that, all the other new appliances look and work great.

Other than the dishwasher and garbage disposal stopped working within the first two weeks of move-in, living at The Edge has been great. The apartment is nice with the new remodel

I have had a great experience so far! The maintenance team are very responsive and do a great job fixing the things I need fixed. Also, the front office staff is incredibly helpful and nice.

Friendly staff. Maintenance doesn’t always follow through with their task or show up when they are scheduled. Received gate code/clickers but the driving and walking gates are open 24/7, which doesn’t make me feel safe. Many of the parking spaces are taken up by renovation equipment and storage containers.

Well so far I’m Enjoying the experience, there isn’t really anything I can complain about. The people are nice, and whenever he’ll is needed there is always someone there to answer any of my questions

Very close and convenient to campus. The amenities are great. It’s always quiet and peaceful. It is a good distance from campus and is also on the bus route.

The Edge Apartment has a fun and great community. This is my first time living in an apartment, and The Edge has made this experience easy and stress free.

I believe that this apartment complex is very comfortable and I am happy to have called it home for the past two years. I think that the renovations are great and the staff is always nice to me.

Everyone here seems kind. No one bothers me. No one's music is too loud. If I see someone that lives here we usually exchange a smile. There are events here that seem fun.