The Edge Apartments

I really like living at The Edge! It has a great 24 hour study area, gym, and club house. Everyone is super friendly and I love that it has a bus route to campus. I would definitely recommend.
It’s okay. Could be better but you get what you paid for. Not complaining but not bragging either. I like that’s it’s very close to campus and the bus route is quick.
Toured the complex and was very pleased with what I saw. Signed a lease for Fall 2020 at a very decent price for what I wanted. Looking forward to living here and seeing how it is.
I absolutely love it here! Everyone is nice and the apartment has just what I need! Plus, there is enough counter space for baking! Having covered parking available is great too, I never have to worry about finding a spot!
Generally good experience. Pool is great, 24/7 gym and study hall. Staffs are friendly. The services usually come at a timely manner. Would totally recommend to college students.
Pretty great ! Always hosting events for holidays and great customer service at the front! Gave me an awesome shirt and cold brew every morning !
It is reasonably priced. Not too bad. Neighbors are fun, everyone is very welcoming in the office! I appreciate all the outreach. Like that the bus stop is right there.
Im moving, because it takes too long to get things fixed, and im paying too much to be taking cold showers Also, management is really slow to get back to you.
I have personally had a really good experience here at the edge. My neighbors are pretty quiet and friendly. Love the new gym and club house!
management and staff were very helpful with my move in and all the kinks in between. Right next to the Texas State University so if you are a student this place is very convenient