The Edge Apartments

I really loved staying at the Edge this year! Management is nice, and the staff is always ready to answer any questions I have. However, I decided not to renew my lease only because the closets are too small and they gym isnt advanced enough for me. If those two things dont matter to you, then I definitely recommend looking into the Edge. Super pet and people friendly!
I have been living in the community for over two years, and everything is still fantastic! Loving the new amenities including the gym space and study areas!
I love the location of the apartments and how fast the bus loop is! Super chill environment and the staff does lots to get the tenants involved!
Haven’t had any problems in a while but overall this place gets a 1.5 because of price and location. Maintenance often takes 3-4 days to fix things and often has to come back multiple times. Management in past had been aweful and I’m not sure if that’s gotten better.
The edge is a good place to live since it is very close to campus. Maintenance needs some work but overall so far it has been okay. Would love to see more things going on in the future
I wish it could have been better. The management changes so often. They barely communicate about resident's issue with one another. So hard to get the help from them.
Its pretty okay. Maintenance is pretty on the ball. Nice forest path around the back road. Could do without a car engine revving every hour but what are ya gonna do.
I love living at the edge! The staff is super helpful and kind! Also the maintenance staff fixes maintenance requests quickly which is a huge plus! Overall the living experience is great!
Overall living situation has improved since move in and management has changed, work orders are done a lot faster. The one thing that definitely needs improvement is the cost of living here, the utilities are insane at about 100$ a month where every other apartment I’ve lived at it’s never gone over 50$ a month at the most.
It’s a friendly community but there’s been particular odors outdoors at times. Also, I’ve heard noises at the middle of the night that sound creepy or just loud!