The management has left a very poor experience in my mind. They do not follow through, don’t communicate, and treat residents as if we’re stupid. I went about a month without a working kitchen sink, a month and a half with no A/C, and had to hound management to actually do something. The compensation has not been worth what we’ve been through. The only amenities that I pay for that are available is the pool, the clubhouse, gym, etc. aren’t available to residents and it’s already been half of the lease time. I would not recommend anyone live here.

I used to love living here the place was looking nice,staff were generous and friendly. This place was much affordable,never had a question about utility bill unlike these days.

Maintenance is a little slow but otherwise it’s pretty nice to live here. Maintenance is a little slow but otherwise it’s pretty nice to live here.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

Living at the edge has been fun so far! Really love the complex and issues were fixed within a week. Some issues with communication but they are working on that.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

The apartments are great! The office employees are super friendly and chill. Everybody has really nice dogs also which is good cause my dog is a chicken.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

I really enjoy living at the edge. It is on a good bus route which is one of the main reasons I decided to live here. The staff is always friendly and maintenance has been very helpful lately fixing issues in my apartment.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

This is one of the best apartments I lived in. I would most definitely recommend these apartment to other college students looking for a plac.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

You get what you paid for. It’s liveable and that’s it. I wish the staff and owner showed more effort in improving the apartment and communicating better with residents. For example, if there was a change in a lock being switched out instead of me finding out, inform me. Let me know so I won’t waste my time fiddling with a the lock and wondering why I can’t open my door or mailbox.

It’s getting better, however maintenance still takes a while and lots of things break. There’s still a leak in my bathtub and the water bill was sky high last month

Reply from The Edge Apartments

I really like living at the edge! It is in a great location. I like the bus loop we are on because it runs pretty fast and I don’t feel like I am waiting forever on the bus. The neighborhood is pretty chill which I also like.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

I have great view on the third floor! The edge is reasonably priced and has a great community. They have the best bus route. The management is great!!

Reply from The Edge Apartments

The office workers are always very friendly but I’m awoken by loud beeping every Wednesday morning, there’s no dumpster near building 12, and there’s trash everywhere. I do really like my unit though and the events the complex puts on.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

Apartments took a long time to fix my tub. My work orders kept saying complete without being done. My toilet looks disgusting and the office said nothing can be done about it. I kept going to the office about these issues and each time I got a different response. It doesn't seem that organized. Other than that, the experience has been fine.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

Very nice people and property. Also kept clean. There are some water problems here. Maintain can be kinda slow I didn’t have a washer for 2 months.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

The place is really nice as well as all the people around me over here but I still after 4 months of paying rent have not gotten any help with the work orders I put in

Reply from The Edge Apartments

It’s honestly been a great experience. Y’all have been patient with me, and honestly i actually like where i love. My roommates are pretty cool too.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

its been alright, had problems in the beginning but its been setteled . maintenance could be better , its kind of slow getting work done. i like the location though(:

Reply from The Edge Apartments

The complex is well maintained with quick work orders. Also the front office is super friendly and always ready to hell you with whatever might come up

Reply from The Edge Apartments

Friendly staff, apartments do needs updates and renovations. Maintenance worker are really nice as well, but do take a awhile to get back with you.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

So far I haven’t had any problems I’ve lived here for three years and it’s very quiet and people are nice. I’m had some awesome roommates and the staff and maintenance crew are cool

Reply from The Edge Apartments

Maintenance requests take ages to get sorted, and communication between residents and upper management is poor. Although new management has taken over, nothing has really improved unfortunately!

Reply from The Edge Apartments

Very bad experience. There is no communication between management and residents and maybe even less communication with maintenance. There is also deep systemic issues going on with this complex and the residents are paying for it. Examples include a water bill 2 times the normal amount, which (having previously lived here a year) has never happened before. Reasoning for the increase was also ridiculous, as they blamed it on the new move ins. More likely, this was because of a water leak maintenance was not able to fix or some other issue. On top of bad communication, the gym has been closed for 6 months and doesn’t look even close to opening.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

Living here has been nothing less than a struggle. Half of the staff is helpful and wants to get things done for you and the other half doesn't even care what happening. I would like to see more experienced maintenance workers and more timely work orders completed. There should be absolutely no reason for not having AC for 3 weeks in the end of July and the early August.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

It is an okay place to live. I like the actual people and the community here, but the apartments themselves aren’t fantastic. They are bare minimum standards.

Reply from The Edge Apartments

I mean it’s pretty okay. They took 2 weeks to fix our stove, and it ended up being a blown fuse from the breaker box that they fixed in 5 minutes. Also a sprinkler broke in our apartment and the one next to ours and my roommates’ room grew mold and she had to clean it herself because no one fixed it. Oh, also the ac broke during the summer and it took them like a month to fix it, maybe even more. And also every time we pay our rent, it seems to get higher. somehow we always have to pay extra because “renters insurance didn’t go through last month” or something along those lines. otherwise it’s great.