The Edison Apartments

4.5

4.5

We only moved into our apartment in August, and it is a second home so we haven't had a lot of chances to be there yet, but so far we've been very happy with our choice. When our air conditioning went out, it was dealt with quickly. And Brittany has been more than helpful, and always happy and positive, in our dealings. The Edison wasn't the only community we looked at, but it has proven to be the best. Can't wait until I get to spend the winter there.
Very nice place to live. Is relatively quiet. Pool is gorgeous. Community is also dog friendly with a pet spa and dryer. Parking is convenient and staff is accommodating as well.
I love the community all around but it was not built for noise at all. I can hear everything my neighbors do such as dogs barking and babies crying through the night.
Love it so far! Beautiful amenities and the people have been very nice. It's located by all the stores I need to go to so traveling has been quick and easy from where I live.
Edison is a nice place to live but some of the residents don’t obey the rules or the rules are not enforced. There is big dog poop in dog yard. Residents don’t pick their dog poop up. Some neighbors continue to be loud. You talk to them and things don’t change.
I am absolutely loving this little community so far! The place is well kept and everyone is so nice. The only thing I'd change is adding security cameras for the residents safety (:
So far we have thoroughly enjoyed our first two weeks here at the Edison! All the staff has been super kind and helpful. We look forward to discovering more things the Edison has to offer for us!
I love my apartment unit but the amenities are sub par. The dog park is always dirty with poop, the gates are always broken and the gas grills have been broke for a long time.
We like it so far! The only thing that’s kind of annoying was the apartment condition upon move in. We have rust on and around almost every faucet, and paint spots on our floor to name a few. Just a lot of little cosmetic things. Which for the price we are paying is a bit disappointing.
Walls are thin and amenities are poorly maintained. The pool area also closes at 8pm which is inconvenient due to that having many of the amenities.