Quiet apartments, great amenities and a great pool. Trash pickup Is awesome. Great view for playing fortnite. Parachuting is an absolute breeze.

Nice atmosphere and clean environment. I like the recycle program. Neighbors are friendly and nice. Quiet at night. Sometimes hard to find parking but somehow I find it.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Anytime I have had questions or needed anything maintenance related they have been addressed same day! I have lived in other communities and this is rare.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I'm really enjoying living in this community. I love the apartment layout and how spacious it is. The management team are wonderful and helped me greatly while I was living in San Antonio and preparing to move here. Overall, it's been great experience so far.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I have been in my apt for 1 month and I love the atmosphere of the complex. I rarely hear my neighbors, which is a plus in my book! Parking could be better, especially if you arrive home after 8pm, but that is a very small issue.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

So far everything has been great. Alexandra made my experience very welcoming by accommodating everything I needed. Thankful I was able to work with her.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I absolutely love living here! The staff knows my name and are super friendly and helpful. Maintenance is prompt and very polite. I feel safe here, and everything is kept looking nice. I wish the TV at the pool worked, and I've struggled with the grill there, but that's normal for apartments. Noise isn't an issue either.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I love the community, the front office girls are super helpful. The location is great, it’s in the middle of a lot. The apartment is beautiful and spacious and my neighbors are super quite. No complains so far.

Happy. If I need to have something fixed, you come right away. Everyone is very helpful and very friendly. They know what they are doing. 5.0

Great complex. Takes good care of me and my family. Complex is always clean. They respond to service calls very quickly with their responsible and competent staff.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

So far i love the residence it’s such a beautiful community in a very nice and convenient area! The assistant manager helped me find the perfect apartment style and sqft for me and helped the process of getting me in very smooth and easy!

These apartments gives you feeling as you are living in house Love it!! All new style, kitchen with lots of space, big closets comes with washer dryer

It’s a beautiful place. Though it’s a big complex it’s still quiet and peaceful. It’s in a perfect part of town. The staff is friendly, nice, and very helpful!

I moved into The Ellis on July 13th. I have a great deal on my unit and I am locked in for 2 years which is awesome! I was originally scheduled to move in on July 15th however because I was moving from a different city Alexandria worked with me. I have found the customer service to be exceptional! My apartment is beautiful, modern and very stylish. I am near the front of the complex so I am near the dog park which my Boxer really enjoys. The complex is very well lit and the area is safe and nice. I have found the complex to be quiet and calm. There is a Walmart supercenter and Neighborhood Walmart within 3 miles. Having the close proximity to stores is a great help! The breeze ways are lit to perfection and there are no “dark and creepy areas.” I have nothing but great things to say about The Ellis. It’s a great place to call home! The swimming pool area is STUNNING! Parking can be limited if there are guests, so I plan to get a garage tomorrow! Move here! You won’t be disappointed! Great quality for the price!

The surrounding area is great. Maintenance team is reliable and works quickly. Parking can be an issue on the weekends sometimes. A great experience overall.

The breakfast with the omelets was nice. I like the pool and the gym a lot, everything is very well maintained. Communication with residents is good.

I do not live there yet, I move in August 31st. BUT, I have been waiting to move in for months now. The contact I have had with the front office has been nothing short of amazing. I can not wait to become a resident in a community that cares so much about their tenants!

Since moving to The Ellis August of 2017 we have had a great experience. They have been more than willing to assist with anything that is needed. They fix maintenance issues quickly and courteously. Their staff is friendly and takes care of any issues quickly. The amenities are well kept. The fitness area and pool area are kept neat and clean. Landscaping is taken care of regularly. The complex is relatively quiet yet an active community and a great place to call home. We have just signed on for another 13 months.

LOVE the apartments! Heather in the front desk is awesome! Cant wait to move in. Just wish I could get my walls like the pics on the website:-(

Great place and community, like the salmon of Capistrano. The staff is super duper. The pool is pretty deep. #justkeepswimming #nemo #thellislife

We haven’t been here very long yet, but we have been super impressed by the service we’ve received from the staff here and how quiet and well taken care of the complex is!

Great!!! They are prop and on top of all request. This has been the best experience ever. It’s a great place to live and experience life. I’m excited.

This community is set in a great location, close to entertainment and the daily needs. It has be very helpful in getting settled into a new area.

The Ellis is amazing, the pool is great and has a beautiful view. There are lots of layout chairs and areas for kiddos to swim at. Everyone that I've met here has been great!

This place is awesome! It's so nice and the people here are great too. They had no problem walking us through the complex twice, they have a state of the art gym, and the views are actually very nice!