It’s a beautiful place. Though it’s a big complex it’s still quiet and peaceful. It’s in a perfect part of town. The staff is friendly, nice, and very helpful!

I moved into The Ellis on July 13th. I have a great deal on my unit and I am locked in for 2 years which is awesome! I was originally scheduled to move in on July 15th however because I was moving from a different city Alexandria worked with me. I have found the customer service to be exceptional! My apartment is beautiful, modern and very stylish. I am near the front of the complex so I am near the dog park which my Boxer really enjoys. The complex is very well lit and the area is safe and nice. I have found the complex to be quiet and calm. There is a Walmart supercenter and Neighborhood Walmart within 3 miles. Having the close proximity to stores is a great help! The breeze ways are lit to perfection and there are no “dark and creepy areas.” I have nothing but great things to say about The Ellis. It’s a great place to call home! The swimming pool area is STUNNING! Parking can be limited if there are guests, so I plan to get a garage tomorrow! Move here! You won’t be disappointed! Great quality for the price!

The surrounding area is great. Maintenance team is reliable and works quickly. Parking can be an issue on the weekends sometimes. A great experience overall.

The breakfast with the omelets was nice. I like the pool and the gym a lot, everything is very well maintained. Communication with residents is good.

I do not live there yet, I move in August 31st. BUT, I have been waiting to move in for months now. The contact I have had with the front office has been nothing short of amazing. I can not wait to become a resident in a community that cares so much about their tenants!

Since moving to The Ellis August of 2017 we have had a great experience. They have been more than willing to assist with anything that is needed. They fix maintenance issues quickly and courteously. Their staff is friendly and takes care of any issues quickly. The amenities are well kept. The fitness area and pool area are kept neat and clean. Landscaping is taken care of regularly. The complex is relatively quiet yet an active community and a great place to call home. We have just signed on for another 13 months.

LOVE the apartments! Heather in the front desk is awesome! Cant wait to move in. Just wish I could get my walls like the pics on the website:-(

Great place and community, like the salmon of Capistrano. The staff is super duper. The pool is pretty deep. #justkeepswimming #nemo #thellislife

We haven’t been here very long yet, but we have been super impressed by the service we’ve received from the staff here and how quiet and well taken care of the complex is!

Great!!! They are prop and on top of all request. This has been the best experience ever. It’s a great place to live and experience life. I’m excited.

This community is set in a great location, close to entertainment and the daily needs. It has be very helpful in getting settled into a new area.

The Ellis is amazing, the pool is great and has a beautiful view. There are lots of layout chairs and areas for kiddos to swim at. Everyone that I've met here has been great!

This place is awesome! It's so nice and the people here are great too. They had no problem walking us through the complex twice, they have a state of the art gym, and the views are actually very nice!

It’s a beautiful, well kept complex. The amenities included exceed expectations as well as the customer service provided. I love my new home.

Location is great, a lot of nice places around, feels very safe in this area. The apartment was clean, all necessities, whole staff is very friendly

It's been very nice its quiet.I love it here. Some people drive thru here like its a race track it gives you a speed limit people double it, I haven't got to meet the office staff

The Ellis provides high-quality living spaces and amenities for very reasonable prices. The neighborhood is safe and pretty quiet. Easy access to the tollway.

Nice community. Parking is a pain. The apartment amenities are great and people are nice. I would give 5 stars but parking really stinks and it's difficult if you arrive later than 7.

Overall experience is good. fast maintenance response, modern interior and fixtures. However, under milestone management, staffs are not like it used to be. Maintenance staffs are still awesome, but I feel like people at office look down on me. For instance, I asked for the gate code for my guests because machine didn't work. they made me walk up to the machine 2 times in freezing cold before admitting there's a problem. Another day, I asked for my package because USPS tracking says it's in the receptionist. They didn't bother to go check. She guarantees that they don't have my package and blamed delivery guy. However, similar thing happen last time where staffs marked wrong number on the box. I've been filing several complaints about upstairs neighbor stomping, but it's not getting better at all. Pros: Decent Apartment with Nice Fixtures. Good looking pool/picnic area. No bug issue, fast maintenance, washer/dryer included in rent. Cons: Gate opens slow as sloth, Rude office staffs, Missing/delayed delivery.

The Ellis is the best place to live! You're right in the middle of everything and it is a pretty quiet place to be. The amenities are great and made my first apartment on my own easy to transition into.

I've been living at The Ellis for 1.5 years. Over the past few years, there were a number of complaints because of trash and parking, management has really been stepping up their game and working to better the community!

The property is always clean, including the gym and the management is always nice. Maintenance requests are always handled within my expectations.

Staff is friendly and responsive. The grounds are well maintained. Maintenance responds quickly. Parking is adequate. Seldom do I have to hunt for a spot.

Good community and quiet. Been living at The Ellis for nearly 2 years. Summer days at the pool are the best! The front office ladies are very helpful as well.

I love my apartment. A little slow with maintenance, I waited months for my garage to be fixed, but overall a good place to live. Quiet and clam.