Best place to live. Great and prompt maintenance team. Wonderful amenities that are kept up with nicely. Quiet area with very little road traffic noise.

The office staff is amazing! Maintenance request are done within 4-6 hours. The hallways are clean and landscape is beautiful. I love the coffee and cookies provided every day. The workout facility offers every thing you need and more!

I really like this community. Everyone was so extremely helpful during the move in process. It made it really easy for me. Thank you for being so flexible.

The staff at The Ellis is cheerful and always willing to help. We are grateful to be living here at The Ellis with such great peeps! FYI - thanks for the morning coffee stop!

The Ellis is so quiet and cute!!! It’s in a super nice area. It’s easy to commute around the metroplex and not be too far from anything. I love these apartments and I highly recommend living here.

Just signed my lease. Have not moved in yet. So far, so good! Manager and staff are very nice. I will let you know more after I move in. The property seems nice!

I love this community, and (most) of my neighbors! Front office staff are always so eager to help. The staff are so friendly, and maintenance is always very prompt.

Love the set up of the Ellis! It is beautiful and well kept. Great pool, clubhouse and workout facility. The staff is so friendly and can answer all questions.

I love living at the Ellis! Going on 3 years here. Great staff, maintenance is always on point and ready to help with anything. Beautiful apartments and in a very convenient location.

So far everything has been great. No complaints about noisy neighbors & their dogs. I think we are really going to like living here for the next 2yrs.

We’ve enjoyed our time. Pool space in summer great and has great amenities in and out of the apartment. Maintenance is reliable and fast. Overall great place to live.

My wife and I have only been at the Ellis for a few weeks but we have thoroughly enjoyed living here. The staff has been very helpful and the complex is always very clean and organized.

Great place ro live! I love living here. Everyone ia friendly and nice. The staff is great. If there is an issue its promptly taken care of.

We moved in last weekend and everything been great so far! It’s clean and quiet, and I love having a small backyard for the dogs! I will definitely recommend this apartment to others

The community staff is very helpful and attentive, and the amenities of The Ellis are wonderful. I remember when I needed to return a form, but couldn't make it to the office before they closed, a member of the staff stayed late so that I could turn the form in on time.

We love our apartment! Very quiet community. We love our neighbors! We’ve had a few issues with our appliances but maintaince has been quick to fix it!

Choosing Ellis was one of the best decision I made. It’s quiet, clean, and overall great place to stay. I will refer any of my friends and family to stay here.

This Community is nice. But the Apartments themselves need attention to detail. Paint on the floor in the bathroom, cabinets that look like they sustained water damage and are warped, AC units that do not hold the desired temp, do not say luxury.

We’ve enjoyed living here for almost a year now. Location is nice, noise isn’t bad, and fitness facility and pool/grill areas are nice. There are also various community events throughout the year, which is nice. I would appreciate another dog waste station by my building, though, since the two closest stations are behind the dog park gates, and usually surrounded by muddy, swampy water from a sprinkler issue or whathaveyou. Overall, I would re-sign the lease.

I've only been here 2 weeks. So far, I love living here so far. The team is very responsive. I expect it to continue. Looking forward to experiencing more of The Ellis.

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage. . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails."

The apartments are clean, up to date and great community to live in! The apartments are some what away from the city life and kind of secluded.

Noise Maintenance Safety Neighborhood Grounds Office Staff msmanley • Resident • 2015 - 2018 Recommended Reviewed 11/22/2018 I have lived at The Ellis for 2 1/2 years and cannot say enough good things about it. The apartment itself is beautiful and well constructed. I live on the bottom floor which has a backyard that looks out to a preserve, so it's very peaceful and quiet. The staff is awesome! They are always friendly, polite and go out of their way to make sure all is well. The maintenace staff too is awesome. They respond within 24 hours and take care of anything needed, although it's been very minimal and minor. The complex is in a good location and everything I need is right around the corner. If you're looking for a good, quiet, clean and safe place with a staff that cares, The Ellis is the place!

The Ellis is a great community! We have lived here 5 months so far and I love it! The apartments are modern with lots of upgrades! The community is quiet and well maintained with great amenities. The small maintenace work request we had was handled quickly and efficiently! The staff are always friendly, professional and responsive to our needs. I highly recommend this community ..it's a great place to live!

I love my garage, it's awesome. And I've lived in a few apartments in my life, and none compare to this beauty of a home. And I say home, because it isn't like most apartments. It's luxurious in many ways. The staff is most professional and they all take care of any work order most expeditiously. I'm glad to call this home, and I love the area.