It's been great living at the ellis so far. Office staff is awesome and always helpful. Apartment appearance is beautiful espcially the pool.

I like the Ellis. I've lived here for a few years. Just renewed our lease. Property is well maintained with the hallways and parking lot cleaned regularly. Almost all of the residents are nice normal people. The apt complex staff are excellent. Very professional people.

Love the community, love the staff, very friendly and helpful. Maintenance staff very responsive. Apartment is beautiful. Very luxurious living. Would highly recommend.

I really happy to live in here. Nice location, great staffs, clean area, fixed rapidly. Some times people made some noise but it is not that big problems to me. Comfortable place. I definitely recommend!!

My experience at the ellis apartments has been wonderful. Everyone is so friendly here and amenities are great. The community is clean and atmosphere is great. I love it.

I have lived here for 2 years and LOVE it! The apartments are beautiful, it's super close to everything you need, and the staff is always incredibly helpful.

Spent a great summer at the Ellis, I am looking forward to a sweet winter. Great staff, quite complex, great furnishings and awesome staff. Highly recommend living here.

I love living here! The property is always clean, the staff is great, and maintenance is fast! I will going on 2 years in March. We have had such a wonderful experience living here!

I am going into my 3rd year as a resident of the Ellis. It's definitely had it's up and downs, but the team has been doing awesome taking care of the apartment and it's residents. When I walk into the office, they are always so warm and I feel that they do care about the upkeep of our apartment. When I need maintenance to come, they are always there within the day to fix whatever issues I have and I LOVE that!

The staff is very friendly and attentive. Alexandra has been amazing! The property is very nice and well kept. My family is very comfortable here.

I have been living at the Ellis going on three years now and have really enjoyed my time here (so much, in fact, I renewed my lease in September for another two years). The floor plans are generous and what would normally be considered "upgrades" in other apartments is standard at the Ellis (quartz infused counter tops, stainless steel appliances, 'hardwood' floors in all apartments, etc). The preserve behind the pool is a beautiful setting that makes you feel like you're not completely surrounded by busy roads and highways. The front staff and the maintenance have always been nice and courteous to me (actually, the front staff have gone way above and beyond for me) when I was trying to move from a two bedroom to a one bedroom (roommate moved closer to her work). Heather and Alexandra were always quick to respond to any emails or answer any questions when I came to the front office. Heather especially was a gem, she kept a lookout on carports for me, even though I already had one, that was closer to my building and once one was available she called me right away. I know that, in my conversations with Heather, she really cares about this community and the residents and wants only the best for all of us. The only front staff that seemed to be a little standoffish at times was a brunette woman, but I haven't seen her in the office in recent weeks. The one draw back I would say that I've experienced since moving in to my one bedroom is I do hear my neighbors a lot more than I did before. Previously I was in the B4 on the 3rd floor but I never heard my next-door neighbors. Now I'm on the second floor in a A1 and I definitely hear my upstairs neighbor footsteps as well as the neighboring apartments couple talking on occasion. For me, the good qualities outweigh the few minor "negative" issues. These apartments are centrally located to 121 and 35 so it takes no time at all to get to where you need to. Castle Hills is near by with plenty of grocery stores, restaurants, movie theaters, etc and you're minutes away from all the new shops opening up in The Colony. I have no intentions of moving from the Ellis until I purchase a home, I love them that much

Staff is not so welcoming & comforting. Not all staff but most of the staff. Till date only found one helpful & knowledgeable - Heather. Even if she don’t know something she finds the answer for you.

Great living experience. I love the quietness of the complex. The grounds are well kept and the management staff is very helpful if you have any request.

Great place to live!! Friendly staff that stays on top of everything!! Very clean and quiet!! Haven’t had any problems at all!! We just renews our lease!!

The Ellis is great. Staff are really awesome. Wish we had more community events here. Thanks for being so awesome. Maintenance is fast, too.

Wonderful community big and giant. Allows dog, has dog park. Garage allowed, safe has guards around premises. Green areas and lush gardens. Beautiful areas

The staff is friendly, the grounds are well maintained, no excessive noise, and great location. Maintenence is quick and professional. We just renewed our lease.

I have lived at The Ellis for almost 2 years now and have LOVED it. I'm on my second lease and would definitely like to stay. Great neighborhood, quite and everything you need is close by (Kroger, Sprouts, Walmart, Restaurants, etc.). Beautiful amenities that are very well maintained. Maintenance is incredibly responsive and helpful.

Excellent, I like it so much, good service and excellent attention. Is a relax place for live. Thanks for bring me good days and beautiful awakenings.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Although there have been a few bumps, we are excited to live in such a lovely community. The quietness of the nature preserve is amazing! :-)

I love how close groceries stores are and a few restaurants. They are within walking distance. The Ellis has a decent gym if you are a workout junky and decent pool to cool down with too.

Apartment is always clean and well managed. Appreciate new paint on my door front. Always feel safe around the neighborhood. Keep up the good work!

Great Service always prompt, the apartment fire marshal inspection was quickly completed on alarms 🚨 in buildings and fire extinguishers in apartment 👍

Quiet apartments, great amenities and a great pool. Trash pickup Is awesome. Great view for playing fortnite. Parachuting is an absolute breeze.

Nice atmosphere and clean environment. I like the recycle program. Neighbors are friendly and nice. Quiet at night. Sometimes hard to find parking but somehow I find it.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments