The Ellis Apartments

4.6

4.6

Love it here!! The staff and maintenance teams are exceptional. I am starting over after a messy divorce (if there is any other kind?!) and have felt safe and appreciative of my new space!
Los apartamentos son hermosos, los vecinos son muy buenos. Los espacios de área común están muy cuidados, excelente atención en el leasing. La piscina y el gimnasio están en excelentes condiciones.
So far apartments have been good. This is our 2nd year here and have had no complaints. Pool and gym are nice and the staff is great. Will continue to rent here.
Very happy to move in! I love my apartment it’s very spacious. The community is clean. I am happy that I made the right decision to move into Ellis!
I love it at The Ellis! Great response from maintenance. Easy to make rental payments online. Staff is usually friendly. Amenities have been problematic for a while. First they shut down the pool extra time because someone got glass in it. (Shut down longer than it took to clean almost like a punishment.) Then due to the pandemic, they stopped allowing them to be open after the office closed making them unusable for anyone with a job. Hope that’s fixed soon!
I asked this about weeks ago. Are there any point given for renewing lease? Anyway, I am very satisfied everything about my apartment. No issues.
Excelente sitio para vivir. Acogedor y de muy buen gusto. Las instalaciones están bien cuidadas y limpias. Sin duda es una buena elección vivir en este lugar.
It has been good getting better and more clean and quiet and maintenance has been fast on fixing things and now that were slowly getting back
Friendly staff, nice neighbors. I would suggest the Ellis to anyone looking for an apartment. Very good looking grounds. Professional organization.
I love living here. Very understanding. Unfortunately I will be relocating to Austin Tx when my lease is up. I would definitely recommend this property to family and friends.