I Love living here everybody is happy and friendly here! It’s always clean and quiet! No barking dogs that’s out of control! It’s a well litter safe environment! I forget children even live here!

Everything is excellent I I like that when something is wrong in the apartment everything is solved as soon as possible. I am happy living here

Very good location, neighbors, close to H mart,. Highly recommended for who those has kids and pet. Swimming pool is huge and very clean...dog park is also awesome

The experience has been amazing. The staff is super friendly and the amenities are the best! I really enjoy living in this complex. The neighbors are great and the atmosphere is more than I can ask for.

Just moved in and the staff have been great. Very efficient when it came to receiving and reviewing paper work to become approved at The Ellis. The nature preserve in the back makes it a beautiful spot to live next to.

Overall, I'm satisfied with The Ellis. My only feedback is to please ban personal speakers from the pool area and that the west gate only functions sporadically.

The only complaint I have is this super bright building light right next to my patio.. it really ruins the sunsets and ambiance. We have to resort to wearing sunglasses in the evenings because it is so bright.. I wish we could put up some sort of shade.. if not just remove the one light.. it would make living here the next 14 months so much more enjoyable.

Very relaxing. Welcoming and relaxing. Everything that I need is I’m walking distance. The trash valet was nice. The employees are nice. There’s no speeding through the apartments.

Nice community, only the problem is property manager. Property manager should be young energetic. When she’s free she starting bothering us. She’s too much. She doesn’t follow the rules herself and tell everyone to do

I’m new to the area and everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. Apartments are new and accommodating. Limited parking but always “something”

Me and my Son have lived here almost a year. We love it here. We feel safe here and the property is kept up, especially the landscaping. If we have a service request, they get out that day or the next day depending on when we put it in. We haven’t had an apartment where we feel so at home and safe.

Great staff at the Ellis, really nice apartments and they are well maintained. Did I mention the sweet gym? Great community for families and they also have fun activities.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The Ellis is conveniently located to my job and the gym. Whenever I go to the leasing office, the staff is always friendly and take care of my needs.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Office people are very nice and kind. They are always willing to help. I also enjoy coffee and cookies there. Only problem I have is the noise from upstairs. They seem to have dogs and make lots of noise.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

We enjoy the apartment community and staff here are very professional. The grounds are kept very clean and whenever you need assistance, they are quick to respond!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Very professional staff and clean complex!! We love it here! Our move was extremely easy and our apartment is very spacious. If maintenance is needed, they are very quick to assist. Location is very convenient and lots of shopping places to go to less than 5 minute away.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I love living here. Feels peaceful. The neighborhood is great. The office staff are awesome. I love relaxing in the pool. The apartment is very spacious.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Literally the best staff I have ever encountered! The community is beautiful and they were able to move me in soooo quickly. I could not be more impressed by The Ellis and everyone apart of it. I’m home ❤️

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Beautiful apartment complex! So far we love living here. The staff is very polite and maintenece does a awesome job with requests and keeping the place clean.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

My experience was been great here! The staff is amazing. Maintenance is good. They fix things quickly. Only reason I didn't do 5 stars is because I've lived here since 2016 and we still don't have speed bumps (people drive crazy fast) but they are coming first part of next year I'm told!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

We moved in Nov 2017. We really enjoy living here. Management is great. Sometimes it’s hard to find parking, but overall it’s been a good experience

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I’ve only been at the Ellis at a short time but in that time so far I have no doubts I chose the right place to live. The ground are always clean, the people are friendly, the amenities are well kept and the apartment finishes are stunning. The staff are detail oriented and concerned with your living experience being a positive one. So glad I found The Ellis!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Love the location of the apartment with dog friendly community. Office staffs are super nice all the time and very caring/helping. Its been great 3years here!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I think the Ellis is an amazing community. The management team has been so helpful in my moving process. I would recommend The Ellis to anyone.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

It’s great because it has a great pool And gym. This apartment is so cozy and fantastic. I even like the name (The Ellis)!!! We just moved and we love it soooo much