The Ellis Apartments

4.6

4.6

I liked the appartment quiet much, its very nice and contemporary, the only thing is what we have seen in the model appartment and what we have got is a little different for example the size and model of fridge its different wat we have in our appartment than what we have seen and the electricity power buttons; in model appartment it was auto here its manual. These are the major difference i encounter in my rented versus the model appartment i have seen. Rest is all good.
I love living in The Ellis. It’s clean & feels safe. Maintenance comes quickly to address issues. I wish we could use the amenities more, but COVID has ruined that.
The best place to live. Vanessa and her staff are the best . The areas around the apartment are always picked up. If you need Maintenance they always get the job done in a timely manner.
They always do a good job. I don't have any objects or suggestions. However, it was last week I visited the office for changing refrigerator water filter. They said new filter will be arrived at Feb. Not a week or two, it will be in a month. That's too late. They should find other stores to deliver early.
Bebe was very helpful and the move in process was easy and smooth. Parking is a bit challenging, it seems there may not be enough spaces at times for all residents, and it doesn't seem like all of the covered parking spaces are being utilized.
It’s been better , just the rent it’s outrages and should be appreciated or discount if renewing your lease ... still need to work in the hallways where pets pee and don’t clean and stains and smells
Our experience at the Ellis apartments was amazing. They are very helpful and nice. We love our apartment and the people here are nice. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful . We love that.
Been living here since July and it has been everything I needed. It’s clean, quiet yet 10 minutes from everything you need, and feels safe. Rent is reasonable for the quality product you receive.
I have been living in this community for 2 years now and my experience so far has nothing but excellent. This community is safe and pet friendly. All the staff here are amazing and answer your concerns or problems immediately.
The community has being abandoned, it's not as use to be 4 1/2 years ago when it was opened. Maintenance is terrible, just one employee is very knowledgeable and fast in maintenance the other guys just play full