The Ellis Apartments

4.6

4.6

The Ellis apartments in Carrollton Texas are an amazing and an extremely safe place to live! Vanessa (the manager) and her Staff are superb and very attentive to the needs of their residents. My experience living here has been very enjoyable, the apartment which I am living in has a great view of the courtyard which is very well manicured, by the Ellis maintenance crew. The maintenance members are always on the go and make it priority to keep the resident happy and provide a clean place for all to enjoy. My daughter and I feel very safe here and we are happy to call The Ellis our home.
Words can’t describe how lovely and amazing the Ellis is. Phil was so helpful and kind throughout the entire leasing and moving process. My boyfriend and I are so happy to be here!
Just now moving in so I will have to give another review later, but so far I have had an excellent experience. Phil is the person that has helped me with getting signed up and approved. He has always been extremely friendly and helpful, even with my many phone calls. I've had the same experience with other members of the staff.too. I highly recommend The Ellis for your next home.
Awesome and Nice clean and quiet The staff is friendly and maintenance is really quick where we need them or something We’ve been here two years and we really like it
Clean, walls are a bit thin, and had an issue with some of the ammenities when moving in but staff has been very accommodating in fixing it.
I am living here since 3 years and i love this community. Management is also very cooperative and prompt and specially Alexendra. Very nice clean and beautiful community.
So far the best decision made to select The Ellis. One of the best apartment in Dallas. Looking forward to spend good time & quality time here.
I thoroughly enjoy living here. The property is well maintained by management and the people who live here. I feel management sets the example and they seem to take as much pride in the property as the people they rent to. Much appreciate. Most of all, I love my apartment. I feel very bless where I live.
So far everything is good office gym i love working out it have all the equipment i need i love the apartment and the all the place aroung me
Gym is awesome, quite neighborhood. Maintenance here is very fast courteous. Staff rocks, always there to help out in need. I find the events in the summer pretty fun and a good way to get to know people in the complex.