Amazing community that accepts all pets regardless of size and breed. Dog park is amazing and very convenient within community. Pool and gym are very cool too.

We've lived her since 2018 and we have had an overall great experience. No place is perfect but I'd still recommend to my friends and family.

Maintenance requests are always completed the next day. All the girls at the front office are so friendly and ready to help with whatever you need. They take pride in their landscaping and keep the property very clean! The workout room is state-of-the-art

My husband am I have lived at the Ellis for three years now and love it! The maintenance staff is prompt and knowledgeable, office staff is kind and helpful, and all of the amenities are fabulous! They keep a very clean outdoor area, and it makes it feel like home.

Everything was great. No issues, no complaints. Everything was ready and no issues upon move in. The facilities are nice. I would have prefer that someone would have told me when I applied that one bedroom apartments could reserve a garage. Instead I had to take a carport instead. Now I’m on a waiting list for a garage.

Love the people who work here would have liked some sort of welcome package when we moved in. It’s a nice quiet area with lots of community involvement.

Living here has been so comfortable. I love how the community is so clean with friendly people and dogs. The pool area is beautiful at night. I love the lights. Also, requesting maintenance has been easier as ever and quick.

Overall we have not had any issues. The complex is well kept. I do not like the entrance as the gate is very slow and clicker does not work well. The pool is nice but wish it was more functional rather than aesthetic.

I love it. The community is clean and lovely. The people at the office are extremely friendly and polite. I would reccomend this place to all my friends and family.

So far the management and the property has proven to be a great experience. The staff is polite and reaponsive and the property is well maintained.

So far I’m very pleased with my apartment, beautiful community . Close to my job and reasonable pricing . The only thing I would say is bees but hey we are by a nature preserve so that’s excepted otherwise I think my next two years will be awesome!!

Very good location, with the highway being so close there are plenty of dining options nearby as well as a grocery store and other shopping hubs. The staff has always been friendly and available for questions. The amenities are great too, awesome pool and useful gym.

Front office is great, pool and bbq areas are nice. Grounds are kept pretty clean. Wish the gym had a multipurpose room for things like stretching and circuit workouts, plyometrics, etc. But the community is always looking to its residents input for ways to improve, which is great. Also really love the Marco's discount on pizza.

Great Place to live and looking forward to remaining her for a while. The grounds are always clean and staff takes care of any issue in record time.

The entire staff has been amazing ~ Heather really went out of her way to help and assist me and my family with our move from Georgia ~ Thank you all for a very smooth move to the state of Texas ~

We love it here! We are always able to reach the office when needed. If we run into an issue maintenance is quick to come resolve the issue.

It’s been a little over a month here and everything has been better than expected. Love it here! We look forward to the rest of our stay. I wish the rent/utility bill was a little easier.

Great community quiet and peaceful and always on top of things and clean will recommend to friends and family very happy here and gym is roomie and has everything you need

Nice apartments! Tyler was very helpful on getting us ready for our apartment. Excited to move in! Love the stainless steel appliances and the gym is amazing!

The pool area is very nice and includes a incomparable fitness facility in this area. The community that is built around the apartment complex is great, and that’s thanks to management for creating opportunities.

It is a pretty great apartment complex. We love the look and layout of our unit and the location. amenities are great and it is a quiet community.

I have lived here for a year now and it has been an amazing experience so far! Great complex with great amenities!! Quiet and well kept! Friendly staff and extremely efficient with maintenance requests. Love it here! Would highly recommend The Ellis!

Apartment & Amenities are great and customer service has improved over the period of time but there is a scope of improvement always. Maintenance team is consistent but trash services needs improvement. It’s a dirty idea of not having trash service available during the weekend. That’s where maximum need of it is. Suggested Offs can be Tuesday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday would be even better.

Great apartment Great stafff Great Maintenence Grounds need a little work especially when it rains. Nice club room and pool exercise area. !!

Fantastic experience. The grounds are maintained, trash picked up, and parking is never a problem. The only thing that could use some attention is the other resident's pet habits. There are some that do not clean up after their pets.