The amenities are great. Stuffs are very friendly. Also we can always get our service requests fulfilled fast. We like the cleanliness of the environment. Plus is safe here.

Living at The Ellis has been a pleasant experience. Our neighbors, the staff, and the environment are all enjoyable. We would recommend anyone that is searching for a great apartment to consider this place.

I would say it has been a great experience living at Ellis Apartments because all the staff have been great and easy to work with. Very affordable! I love my apartment and the gym!!

My experience has been great so far! (Still relatively new) The office staff is friendly and informative. Grounds are kept up, nice and clean. The apartments are beautiful.

We love living here. It’s quiet but close to everything we need. We also love having a small backyard for the puppies! Ballet trash service is my best friend!

Complex is always clean and well kept. Location is mutual to get around the metroplex. Love the workout center and pool area. Neighbors in my building are nice and friendly. Parking isn’t bad.

The entire staff has been amazing ~ Heather really went out of her way to help and assist me and my family with our move from Georgia ~ Thank you all for a very smooth move to the state of Texas ~

Have been great very peaceful and respectful and when i need work thry come right away and fix my problem staff at the office very nice and helpful

I really liked the process of leasing the wonderful apartment home at the Ellis. The home are so huge and spacious, I can’t wait to finally move in and call it home

The Ellis is a great place to live. The grounds are well maintained, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the the facilities are excellent. However the complex needs speed bumps asap because some residents drive CRAZY.

I love this community. All of the staff were so friendly and accommodating. I purposely waited over a month to write a review because I wanted to make sure I’d still feel completely satisfied and I can say I do! I am so happy I chose to live here.

I love everything about living at the Ellis so far... it’s a place I’ve been looking at from a distance for a while so I’m very glad to be living in the community now!

The past few months have been crazy with us moving from one unit to another, but in the entire process the staff has been really great helping us to get adjusted to the new place. When there were things we were needing replaced they went out of their way to make sure they did it quickly and made sure to listen to all of our concerns as well as helping us to get adjusted. They made the move really easy (from a 3rd floor to 1st) and my husband and I really appreciated all that the staff did!

Love this apartment complex! My experience with Ellis has been great up until now. The management and the employees who do the cleaning are friendly and willing to help. The common areas are clean, and the neighbors seem good people.

Awesome of place. Six month that I have been here and it's been great. The staff is amazing and I love how the grounds are always clean and well kept.

The property is kept up so nice and I haven’t been here to long, but so far love it here. If you need any service, they make it out same day or next day.

I like it a lot the last two years I’ve been here, quiet and great amenities. Staff has been friendly. Great location, quick to the tollway and having a kohl’s/Kroger/Walmart so close is very convenient.

Staff are ALL extremely helpful and friendly. Maintenance takes care of everything. I appreciate the email communication and the events that are hosted!

Best place to live. Great and prompt maintenance team. Wonderful amenities that are kept up with nicely. Quiet area with very little road traffic noise.

The office staff is amazing! Maintenance request are done within 4-6 hours. The hallways are clean and landscape is beautiful. I love the coffee and cookies provided every day. The workout facility offers every thing you need and more!

I really like this community. Everyone was so extremely helpful during the move in process. It made it really easy for me. Thank you for being so flexible.

The staff at The Ellis is cheerful and always willing to help. We are grateful to be living here at The Ellis with such great peeps! FYI - thanks for the morning coffee stop!

The Ellis is so quiet and cute!!! It’s in a super nice area. It’s easy to commute around the metroplex and not be too far from anything. I love these apartments and I highly recommend living here.

Just signed my lease. Have not moved in yet. So far, so good! Manager and staff are very nice. I will let you know more after I move in. The property seems nice!

I love this community, and (most) of my neighbors! Front office staff are always so eager to help. The staff are so friendly, and maintenance is always very prompt.