The Ellis Apartments

We really love the apartment overall but when we moved in...it’s wasn’t very clean on the inside and out ....but I guess that was the cleaning crews issue.
I just moved into the Ellis a few weeks ago. The process was very smooth and the staff was very kind! When I got into my apartment on move-in day, there were a few to-be-expected issues with my apartment (it had been vacant for awhile), but the staff & maintenance took care of it as quickly as they could. Everything is so well kept and I feel very at home!
Love it here. Great maintenance and staff, beautiful amenities, peaceful community. We've been here for almost 3 years, and it's the best community we've ever lived in.
It's been really good! I like the area and it's very quiet. The neighbors are nice and the pool and gym is very nice looking. The apartment is very closed to a lot of things
Moved in December 2019 easy move in process. Great staff. No maintenance issues so far. Only complaint would be parking I would prefer assigned parking spots
I stopped by the office today to pick up recycle trash bags. The lady in the office always kind and made me feel comfortable. Didn't know that the pool is open between 9am to 6mp. Maybe I will go this weekend.
Living at “The Ellis” is awesome. You will have the best experience here. The manager , Vanessa and her staff are always willing to help in any way to make our experience living here STRESS-FREE.... The property is always well kept, maintained, as well as the pool. Vanessa’s staff is always “On the go” ! Come enjoy living at “The Ellis” you will absolutely love it!
Phil was awesome and professional with the help of the move in process. The apartments are in a great location and the grounds are well kept.
I just move in two days ago i just love everything beautiful apartment kitchen bedroom living room best experience ever. Office people so nice
The Ellis offers great features and amenities. The pool is great as well as the workout facility. Overall it’s a nice and quite community...