Overall experience is good. fast maintenance response, modern interior and fixtures. However, under milestone management, staffs are not like it used to be. Maintenance staffs are still awesome, but I feel like people at office look down on me. For instance, I asked for the gate code for my guests because machine didn't work. they made me walk up to the machine 2 times in freezing cold before admitting there's a problem. Another day, I asked for my package because USPS tracking says it's in the receptionist. They didn't bother to go check. She guarantees that they don't have my package and blamed delivery guy. However, similar thing happen last time where staffs marked wrong number on the box. I've been filing several complaints about upstairs neighbor stomping, but it's not getting better at all. Pros: Decent Apartment with Nice Fixtures. Good looking pool/picnic area. No bug issue, fast maintenance, washer/dryer included in rent. Cons: Gate opens slow as sloth, Rude office staffs, Missing/delayed delivery.

The Ellis is the best place to live! You're right in the middle of everything and it is a pretty quiet place to be. The amenities are great and made my first apartment on my own easy to transition into.

I've been living at The Ellis for 1.5 years. Over the past few years, there were a number of complaints because of trash and parking, management has really been stepping up their game and working to better the community!

The property is always clean, including the gym and the management is always nice. Maintenance requests are always handled within my expectations.

Staff is friendly and responsive. The grounds are well maintained. Maintenance responds quickly. Parking is adequate. Seldom do I have to hunt for a spot.

Good community and quiet. Been living at The Ellis for nearly 2 years. Summer days at the pool are the best! The front office ladies are very helpful as well.

I love my apartment. A little slow with maintenance, I waited months for my garage to be fixed, but overall a good place to live. Quiet and clam.

Everything about The Ellis is amazing. The Lounge and pool area is nice and quiet. The staffs are really friendly and funny, the rooms are inviting. Great service. The only reason I gave them 4 stars is that dogs owners do not pick up after their dogs, especially at the dog park. Either I or my dogs will walk on poop if we're not looking at the ground. Also, the stop sign isn't helping. People are still going through them without stopping or looking at traffic. I think speed bumps would help at the stop signs and it would also help the speeders to slow down a bit. Other than that, it's been really nice. Neighbor are nice and friendly, very dog-friendly complex.

Gated, well-kept, quiet community along Old Denton Rd. Very nice pool/barbecue area, fitness center, business center/clubhouse. 2 dog parks, but some lazy pet owners leave their pets' waste, even though there are waste pick-up stations with bags sprinkled allover the community. Very nice bathroom and kitchen; large windows; washer & dryer included.

I love living at the Ellis! Amenities are top notch and maintenance is on point. Rent is incredibly fair, and everything you need is close by.

The Ellis is fantastic! Maintenance and staff have been very helpful. I have no complaints about anything. Relatively quiet, well kept. Nice area.

It’s been one & half year I have been living here So far I loved it and m glad that I chose the Ellis for my apartments and I will renew the again !!!

So excited to be moving here soon! Downsizing and this will fit our needs perfectly! Apartments are very nice and the property seems to have great amenities. Leasing office staff was great...process was quick and simple!

Great service always on time for maintenance and friendly employee in the office they make u feel at home always . I will always recommend these apartments

I have been living in this property almost 2years, I would defiantly recommend this property. Staffs are very friendly and helpful, quick follow up as well!! Clean neighborhood, and beautiful property. They have dog parks as well ! Pet friendly :)

This community is awesome. The staff is very easy to work with and have enjoyed my time here. Going on two years towards the end of the year. I have been very pleased with the apartment and all amenities on the property. Keep up the great work!

Everything goes well in the community. Very well kept and maintaince requests are taken cared fast. All hallways are in well condition as well. I

Being part of the community is great! My wife and I enjoy it. So does our pup! I do wish individuals would pay closer attention to their pets and pick up after them.

fast maintenance every time. but need communication with office and maintenance crew. please check all light out side building. every time light gone fast and flashing also need light apartment entrance on the road. i can see road and stones.

This is a good place to stay. The apartments are still new and by far very affordable. Parking is the only thing that can be a challenge but other than that, I love the place

Apartments community is very nice and calm thats the most i like about living here, plus the clean the apartments are it speaks good for itself

greatly designed apartments and great service. The location is perfect with great schools around and lot of shopping options like Kroger, Walmart and Kohl's at walking distance..

I haven’t moved in yet...But its decent apartment with very modern features so far. Hopefully I will enjoy living this new apartment soon...

A good place to live in, with useful facilities such as gym center, club house, conference room, swimming pool, ... It is very convenient to any commercial places such as Walmart, Target,...

Great complex with wonderful staff and clean grounds. The company that provides the trash service could definitely be better however. Parking is never a problem.