The Ellis Apartments

Great Staff Great community Great location My moving in was good office staff made sure to help me with all the stuff that had small issues when I first moved in.
This is our 4th year living here. We have enjoyed a most of our time here. The office was so gracious when we wanted to move to a first floor apt and they accommodated well! Despite this crazy covid, they've been friendly and it's noticeable how much they're trying to help to make sure that everyone is healthy and safe. We appreciate that! I think my only thing about the apartment as a whole is that suddenly, the apartment has too many cars and we're not sure why! It's so difficult to find parking by our home after 8pm.
We've been here for four years and I have nothing but good things to say. The office people are great. Helpful, professional, and kind. Maintenance is too notch. They take care of business. The grounds are will maintained.
This is only day 3 of living here & so far so good. Phil was very helpful and the apartment was clean. I love the landscaping and how quiet it is around here. Bonus for the dog park!
Hotel like experience. Everything cleaned and disinfected on my move in day. Appliances up to date. Just love it here. Quier community and respectful neighbors
The complex is beautiful and I love my apartment. The office staff was very helpful and friendly. Looking forward to my time here at The Ellis.
If you’re sensitive to noise, I’d highly recommend you get the third floor. My upstairs neighbor had heavy foot and they lived here for about 1.5 years and finally left. New neighbor is alright. A
Great so far! We haven't moved in yet. The application process and touring the apartment has been fairly simple. We were able to quickly make an appointment.
Love it here! It’s so modern, there is lot of open space outdoors and wait for them to open everything up so I can enjoy the Gym as well as the clubhouse!
I applaud "The Ellis Apartments" for all the safety measures they have put in place to ensure we are safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate the management, staff and maintenance for all you are doing for our family during this time. You are appreciated!