The Ellis Apartments

I love my apartment and the amenities. However it would be really nice if individuals would pick up their dog poop. 💩 Also, this is a smoke free community so why is there so many cigarette butts on our lawn and grass?
The Ellis is the best apartment complex I have lived in from an experience standpoint. There are a handful of things that could be done better, but overall it is a great place to live.
Great apartment and great staff. Only downside is sometimes it’s hard to find parking and you’re upstairs neighbor stomp on floor and you can’t really do anything about it. Overall, I’m satisfied here
The Ellis is a friendly and well-kept community. Our apartment has beautiful amenities. The staff is professional and helpful. Our neighbors always greet us with a smile.
I am glad I picked this apartment community for my first apartment living experience. Going from a house to an apartment was a huge change but I love the amenities, gated community, location and dog park of this complex. If anything could change, more parking spaces would be awesome!
Great place to live. Great staff and pleasant. I recommend anyone to come live at the Ellis. Nice and wonderful amendts and great area all around.
Great place so far for the first month. I can always find parking, the complex is clean, nice floor plans as amenities and great friendly staff. I hope to spend more than just my lease term here
We have thoroughly enjoyed living here for the past year and half. Wonderful complex ! Staff is professional and friendly, excellent maintenance service, great amenities and ideal location. Love the look of the updated modern units. Highly recommend!
I like how the Apartment Staff is always out every day picking up Trash on the Lawn and Bushes. They also keep the Trash Bins cleaned up when Tenants miss the Bins and it hits the cement by the Bins. I like living in a community that cares how the property looks and is kept up.
I really like the new coffee machine of the leasing office. Just renew my lease and people are very kind and nice. I will stay as long as possible.