The Ellis Apartments

4.6

4.6

Love the community. Calm and friendly people. They buildings amenities are beyond expectations. Good space. Good path ways within the community to walk, sit and relax, pool etc.
I requested to fix toilet paper holder, which was loose before. it was very quick and problem solved. Thank you for your nice service. Is there really no internet service other than Spectrum?
I have been living at the Ellis for about 3 months now. Area feels safe. It’s quiet. Management/maintenance team is quick to respond. No bugs. Clean upon move in. Love it! If you are looking for somewhere quiet but still central to lots of things, this your place!
The Ellis is beautiful. The apartment is spacious and nice. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. The pool and gym are fantastic. These apartments are the best I have lived in.
I love the serene of Ellis apartment, the neatness is off the hook and am happy to be resident there. The staff are extremely patient and helpful especially Idalia, she has got an awesome personality. What more can you ask for when you are comfortable. Thank you Ellis
I love everything about this apartment gym people nice love the community office is nice everything is close by market bank shopping mall is here
For last several days, I heard that lots of places had electricity or water problems. However, fortunately, this apartment did not have any. I am very pleased to live here. They(office representatives) did very good job through this crisis. For one reason that I give 4.5 stars is internet service. I am currently using spectrum, which has very expensive and bad service. I don't need cable TV. Why this apartment only have Spectrum available? I know AT&T is available, but they are only providing package of internet+TV. I want to have some variety of internet service, so if I am not satisfied with one, I can switch to others. Thanks.
Very nice apartment and easy to move in. Did have some issues with paperwork, but was handled quickly! So far I am satisfied with the apartment and staff!
Awesome place with friendly staff. Grounds are always clean and property is close to neighborhood stores. Great area and I love the location.
Overall is ok. For my first day of move-in, I am not so happy about it! a bit dirty in the kitchen and restroom! Kind of gross! And the person living above you, when they walk by, you feel like an earthquake. It's 1:28 am now. I can't sleep! Honestly, I wanna move out the next day!