Amazing Amazing Pet friendly Quiet Nice Neighbors are quiet Upstairs neighbors stomp so much! Filed a complaint and they left me a passive aggressive note!

They are great! All of the staff is friendly. Even the maintenance staff and custodians. The hallways are regularly swept and parking lots regular are cleaned of trash. Keep it up!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

So far it’s been great! Just recently moved in and we are loving the area. Closer to work and family and apartments are super cute. Thank you!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I love living here so far, it’s been a great experience. I like our apartment, our view is pretty nice as well. It seems to be pretty quiet, although we don’t really know any of our neighbors.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

It is a very nice place living here. I am not bothered noice in the complex. My neighbors are nice and never had an issue. There is sometimes issues with parking where you may have to park a distance away but that is the only flaw I've seen.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Absolutely LOVE living here!! Beautiful apartments and community in general. The club house is a really cool place to hang out and the gym and pool are really great!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

You know you have a great apartment community when you look forward to interacting with the leasing office. They're always pleasant and the door is always open if there is something that needs to be brought to their attention. We also have two dog parks that are fairly well maintained and a bunch of grills throughout the property that make meal prep easy!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I totally recommend this apartment. If you are looking for quiet, clean, and nice atmosphere, you should check this apt out. There are spa style swimming pool and 24 hours fitness.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Absolutely love living here at The Ellis. Staff is really awesome. They love their job. Maintenance does an amazing job when it comes to work orders.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Living here has been wonderful. Friendly staff and the property is clean. I like that this community is pet friendly and there is dog park available for the residents.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I've been here for 6 months now and everything has been as awesome as the day i moved in! The quite environment is nice and quick access to all my needs.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I enjoy living at the ellis. The managementabd maintenance staff has always been very nice and helpful. I moved to building 12 (one bedroom) after living in building 13 (2 bedroom) and appreciate how the manager at that time made my transistion very easy.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The Ellis has a towing company they’ve partnered with and it really disgusted me over the things this company is allowed to do with your property. I’m pretty disappointed in this partnership because it’s made my life miserable and I used to really enjoy living here.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

very friendly staff. They take care of us like their own family. Happy to be a part of this community. All maintenance requests are taken care of in timely manner. Very nice, clean, and quite community.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The staff has gone above and beyond to get me here. So thankful they were able to make it work out. Thank you for your help. And the maintenance crew is also great and timely.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I enjoy living here. The office staff is nice and always prompt when help is needed. The neighbors are friendly and I'd gladly refer others here.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

It’s nice and a great community. We wish the gates closed more often as they seem to be always open.... but the people that live here are nice and wholesome. We also have had some trouble with bugs since moving in but it’s starting to get better. Fingers crossed.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I love my unit and its view. I never hear my neighbors above or next to me. Dog park stays pretty clean. I can always find a parking spot by my building.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I've always had great interactions with the office staff, even when the situation is a not so happy matter. The staff does a great job of keeping me updated and making sure my needs are met.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

staffs and overall environment is good. Only thing to complain is noise level in this apartment. My upstairs neighbor probably have big dog that likes to run around until 2AM, my next door neighbor operates washer and dryer at 12 midnight and I can hear it all so I can't have good night sleep.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

This is a great place, they always take care of any maintenance needs very quickly. I love to see the other animals walking around with their owners.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

It has been great other than the gates being left open and the dog park being soaking wet. I love the amenities and my apartment/ location. Just wish there were cameras in the breezeway to refer back to when someone steals a package from your door.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

We love it here! Garage is great! Maintenance requests are always done ASAP, valet trash is so cool, the office staff are all GREAT, and we et our packages all delivered safely to the office!! It's just a great place to live!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I have lived here for 2 months and so far it has been very nice. The area is very nice, clean, and feels safe. I am also loving the fitness room. Has to be one of the best apartment fit centers I have seen. Outside of that, it's normally quite, parking isn't too bad, and maintenance appears to be on top of it.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Excellent location very nice complex this apartment garages are huge, We love the appliances. The community is awesome we are enjoying the fitness center and the pool