The Ellis is a friendly and well-kept community. Our apartment has beautiful amenities. The staff is professional and helpful. Our neighbors always greet us with a smile.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I am glad I picked this apartment community for my first apartment living experience. Going from a house to an apartment was a huge change but I love the amenities, gated community, location and dog park of this complex. If anything could change, more parking spaces would be awesome!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great place to live. Great staff and pleasant. I recommend anyone to come live at the Ellis. Nice and wonderful amendts and great area all around.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great place so far for the first month. I can always find parking, the complex is clean, nice floor plans as amenities and great friendly staff. I hope to spend more than just my lease term here

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

We have thoroughly enjoyed living here for the past year and half. Wonderful complex ! Staff is professional and friendly, excellent maintenance service, great amenities and ideal location. Love the look of the updated modern units. Highly recommend!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I like how the Apartment Staff is always out every day picking up Trash on the Lawn and Bushes. They also keep the Trash Bins cleaned up when Tenants miss the Bins and it hits the cement by the Bins. I like living in a community that cares how the property looks and is kept up.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I really like the new coffee machine of the leasing office. Just renew my lease and people are very kind and nice. I will stay as long as possible.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

By far the cleanest apartment I have ever lived at! They are always making sure everything stays looking brand new! The managers are always so sweet and helpful with anything and everything we need! Love it here, ill defiantly be renewing my lease simply because of how clean and sharp they keep this place!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Its great living here! No noise, great staff, and its clean! Absolutely love it! If you are looking for an amazing complex to live at The Ellis is the way to go!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great community! Always clean and well maintained. Staff is always positive and helpful. I am so happy to have chose this place to raise my growing family.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

So far my living experience has been great! So glad I chose The Ellis when relocating. BeBe in the front office has been great and the property is quite.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I just moved in and so far I am loving our new home. The front office people are fabulous, the amenities are plentiful, and our new home is gorgeous. The complex its self is also very clean and quiet!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I’ve been living at the Ellis for a few months now and am very happy with my experience. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone moving to the area.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Overall, I'm satisfied with The Ellis. I'm very happy that the south gate seems to be functioning again. My only issue is that the tenant in the apartment above me is frequently rather loud.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I absolutely love living in The Ellis Apartments! Quiet community. Very clean grounds. Attentive staff. Everything is well kept up. It’s a great, safe place to live!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I have lived here for a little more than a day. So far, everything has been great. The apartment staff are super friendly, the apartment looks great, and the walkways are really nice.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Awesome staff and community. Maintenance is on top of their game. I have had no issues here. This is a great place to live. Safe for my kids.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Amazing Amazing Pet friendly Quiet Nice Neighbors are quiet Upstairs neighbors stomp so much! Filed a complaint and they left me a passive aggressive note!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

They are great! All of the staff is friendly. Even the maintenance staff and custodians. The hallways are regularly swept and parking lots regular are cleaned of trash. Keep it up!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

So far it’s been great! Just recently moved in and we are loving the area. Closer to work and family and apartments are super cute. Thank you!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I love living here so far, it’s been a great experience. I like our apartment, our view is pretty nice as well. It seems to be pretty quiet, although we don’t really know any of our neighbors.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

It is a very nice place living here. I am not bothered noice in the complex. My neighbors are nice and never had an issue. There is sometimes issues with parking where you may have to park a distance away but that is the only flaw I've seen.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Absolutely LOVE living here!! Beautiful apartments and community in general. The club house is a really cool place to hang out and the gym and pool are really great!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

You know you have a great apartment community when you look forward to interacting with the leasing office. They're always pleasant and the door is always open if there is something that needs to be brought to their attention. We also have two dog parks that are fairly well maintained and a bunch of grills throughout the property that make meal prep easy!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I totally recommend this apartment. If you are looking for quiet, clean, and nice atmosphere, you should check this apt out. There are spa style swimming pool and 24 hours fitness.