The Ellis Apartments

I just move in two days ago i just love everything beautiful apartment kitchen bedroom living room best experience ever. Office people so nice
The Ellis offers great features and amenities. The pool is great as well as the workout facility. Overall it’s a nice and quite community...
Moving to Ellis was one of the best decisions. One is always very nervous and skeptical about moving to a new place and so was I. But I don't regret my decision at all :) The management is great. Phil went above and beyond to make sure we had a smooth move. From day one, choosing an apartment all the way to moving in, Phil was there to answer all our questions and concerns. Love this community. Naureen
There are so many things which make us so satistied with this beautiful apartment. So great location, reasonable rent price, friendly office buddy. We strongly recommend this apt if you consider now!
We recently moved it and it has be absolutely amazing. It’s been so quiet, which is so nice to have! Everything we need is in close proximity & the area is absolutely perfect!
I love the amenities! I think that Ellis apartments is a wonderful place to live. I definitely get my workout in from climbing the stairs but it’s so peaceful and quiet. I feel safe here.
Going on 2 years here and really happy. The staff always keeps the property in great shape from Landscaping to trash picked up. They really care about how the property looks. During this difficult time with the Pandemic they have taken all the necessary safety precautions keeping residents safe !
No complaints so far.. just had to request a maintenance request a few times but all is well.. everything is fine.. since the move in June 15
Location is convenient. Leasing office staff is nice. Good amenities. Clean apartment. I love the view that I get from here. But there's room for improvement as well.
I am still enjoying my time at the Ellis. Thank you for keeping us up to date with office hours and still hosting resident appreciation events.