The Ellis Apartments

4.6

4.6

So far enjoying this place. the pool is by far the best amenity, very relaxing calming and clean. There are many great stores around as well which os a plus!
Awesome experience with Vanessa and her staff! Property is great ! The pool area is beautiful and very relaxing. The maintenance team is always ready to help!
The administration staff is incredible and made move in a breeze!!! Our view from our apartment balcony looks over a beautiful green tree forest and it’s very peaceful and quit. The spacious living is a PLUS
Enjoying this place so far. Very clean, great neighbors and great staff! Amenities have been a plus as well. Not to mention any service request is always done fast.
I requested the maintenance and it solved very quickly. Good Job!! I claimed the reward points to get gift card. I got the e-mail of "Congratulations! You just claimed a $15.00 reward card. After the property manager approves your reward, it will be emailed to you. If you do not see it, take a peek into your spam folder. If you have any questions on the status of your reward, contact your leasing office." on 16th of July, but I have not got any email so far. I don't know why this took so long to approve.
Feels awesome here feels like i am in kind of resort not in apartment and specially i love they way the structure of this society has it makes me feel happy
The move in was smooth & nice. Apartment with the entire locality is safe & a very good place to live in.the pool is always clean and easily accessible
So far so great!! It's relatively quiet, clean, spacious, no bugs, and beautiful. The staff is friendly and helpful, I get all my packages, and it feels safe, and is nestled in between any and everything you could want or need, the schools are right around the corner and you're 5 mins from the interstate.
Chaly, Vanessa and the assistant manager ( I can not recall her name) all have been the absolute best. I love the property, my apartment and the amenities. I am also very huge on customer service and they have surpassed my expectations thus far. Very professional and attentive.
I’ll preface by saying that I’ve lived here for 4 years and have written several 5* reviews of the property, so I’m not the type to only leave bad feedback. Unfortunately that changed this morning. I was on my usual walk with my 2 dogs, headphones in, podcast playing, when I heard what sounded like someone yelling at me from behind. I turned around and saw a woman in a silver Mercedes SUV gesturing with her hands, upset look on her face, and trying to say something to me. I paused my podcast and proceeded to get berated in the parking lot (at 6:30am mind you) by a lady who identified as the “property manager,” stating these are “her plants” and “my dog (who was in the middle of #2) isn’t supposed to go to the bathroom there!” It was a low shrub, and I had bags ready to scoop da poop when she was finished. It didn’t matter, Karen continued to berate me, threw up her hands, rolled up her window and sped off in her Benz. Sorry, but I won’t be renewing my lease.