I love my apartment. A little slow with maintenance, I waited months for my garage to be fixed, but overall a good place to live. Quiet and clam.

I haven’t moved in yet...But its decent apartment with very modern features so far. Hopefully I will enjoy living this new apartment soon...

Its been a descent living expierience. package deliveries could be better, cleaning the hallways and steps would be great Other than that no concerns.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Nice apartments but too many... Too much problem of trash ... its always full and smells bad management has to work on it . also too much parking problem for the people who work late night while ur shade parkings are always empty ..

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Poor parking all the time, if you get home past 6pm you can't park anywhere near your building. There is trash build up every weekend by the dumpsters

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great living spaces. Loses 1 and a half stars for trash always being piled up by the dumpster on the weekends and dog poop all over the grass areas.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

So far so good. We always loved living here and the only issue that we have alwayas faced is the gates not being closed. We never had parking or nose issues which is great

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Apartment is nice and amenities are great. The service is good. We did have a perobkem when we first moved in, there was bugs in the laundry rood and in the restroom. Pest control came and to care of it.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The apartments are very nice and quiet. Maintenance took almost a month to bring me a trash can upon moving in, and upon moving in found out the pool was closing.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I have been living at the Ellis going on three years now and have really enjoyed my time here (so much, in fact, I renewed my lease in September for another two years). The floor plans are generous and what would normally be considered "upgrades" in other apartments is standard at the Ellis (quartz infused counter tops, stainless steel appliances, 'hardwood' floors in all apartments, etc). The preserve behind the pool is a beautiful setting that makes you feel like you're not completely surrounded by busy roads and highways. The front staff and the maintenance have always been nice and courteous to me (actually, the front staff have gone way above and beyond for me) when I was trying to move from a two bedroom to a one bedroom (roommate moved closer to her work). Heather and Alexandra were always quick to respond to any emails or answer any questions when I came to the front office. Heather especially was a gem, she kept a lookout on carports for me, even though I already had one, that was closer to my building and once one was available she called me right away. I know that, in my conversations with Heather, she really cares about this community and the residents and wants only the best for all of us. The only front staff that seemed to be a little standoffish at times was a brunette woman, but I haven't seen her in the office in recent weeks. The one draw back I would say that I've experienced since moving in to my one bedroom is I do hear my neighbors a lot more than I did before. Previously I was in the B4 on the 3rd floor but I never heard my next-door neighbors. Now I'm on the second floor in a A1 and I definitely hear my upstairs neighbor footsteps as well as the neighboring apartments couple talking on occasion. For me, the good qualities outweigh the few minor "negative" issues. These apartments are centrally located to 121 and 35 so it takes no time at all to get to where you need to. Castle Hills is near by with plenty of grocery stores, restaurants, movie theaters, etc and you're minutes away from all the new shops opening up in The Colony. I have no intentions of moving from the Ellis until I purchase a home, I love them that much

This Community is nice. But the Apartments themselves need attention to detail. Paint on the floor in the bathroom, cabinets that look like they sustained water damage and are warped, AC units that do not hold the desired temp, do not say luxury.

Just moved in. The apartment is really nice! Unfortunately one of my packages was stolen before I even got here though. The facilities are nice too!

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Nice community environment overall. Everyone stay to themselves and usually don't bother the next person. In our building, we have some very nasty tenants who allow their pets to go anywhere and don't clean it up. That's the biggest problem we are having on the second floor and out in the lawn here. They refuse to clean up and pick up after their pets when they go potty. I have urine and feces at my door right now that hasn't been cleaned up yet and it was reported to front office 2 weeks ago. My neighbor has poop at his door and my side neighbor has urine at their door. Other than that small problem that I use to go and clean up everything is almost alright.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

When i request maintenance its so fast and taken care of the right timing.awesome team! The office is so nice and polite.dont have anything negative to say

Really enjoy living here. Clean and quiet. I often see maintenance taking care of the grounds and the property is well lit, which for a female is important. I have had to make zero complaints and my one minor maintenance request was taken care of same day. Awesome pool and there is an on site dog park, both perks to me! Will consider renewing when the time comes.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Trash is still being left in front of dumpster. Need to put signs for people to walk around back. They don't know that there is an opening. It clutters up every weekend.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Parking during the evenings and weekends can be overwhelming. It would be nice to have either designated parking for tenants or assigned parking.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Love the apartment. Since it is new the utilities is low in price. The location to what I need is perfect. Work needs to be done on the trash dumpster always looking bad on weekends. The neighbors are just so so.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Although there have been a few bumps, we are excited to live in such a lovely community. The quietness of the nature preserve is amazing! :-)

This community is set in a great location, close to entertainment and the daily needs. It has be very helpful in getting settled into a new area.

Nice community. Parking is a pain. The apartment amenities are great and people are nice. I would give 5 stars but parking really stinks and it's difficult if you arrive later than 7.

Love the apartment complex , although the walls a very thin I can here the neighbor next to me as well as the conversations from up stairs .

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I think that since the new management has taken over the property that they have done a good job of keeping the tenants informed. It wasn't a smooth transition but since they've gotten in been there, I feel very comfortable that they will do a great job.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great Service always prompt, the apartment fire marshal inspection was quickly completed on alarms 🚨 in buildings and fire extinguishers in apartment 👍

So far i love the residence it’s such a beautiful community in a very nice and convenient area! The assistant manager helped me find the perfect apartment style and sqft for me and helped the process of getting me in very smooth and easy!