Not good so far! It was great in the beginning, and my next door were nice people. So now I have extremely loud neighbors with kids.....Always making tremendous high pitch noises, and hitting the walls. They don't give a crap. I think 10 people are living there. The office can care less about my opinion at this point. I'm disappointed by what I pay for thin walls poor construction on structure building......

We are new residents and our experience has been terrible!!! Feel free to leave your opinion about my situation. Two issues: 1) When we first looked at the property, we were quoted a great price for a 2BR and attached garage- they even wrote it on the paper. We applied and the price online was $130 more and we just thought it didn't show the great price we were getting. They sent us an email with info on what we would pay at move in. It was the $130 more. We contacted them to see if they would honor the quoted price and they would not, but they offered to waive admin fee, and said we could do a two year lease so our rate won't change since what we are paying is our Max budget. I wasn't happy about the misquoted price but we were satisfied with the resolution. 2) We were shown where our apartment was on the day we applied and on told the same apt. another day when we came back to take photos of the model to get an idea for space. That was twice. We simply trusted their employee knew where our apartment would be. On move in day, when our moving truck was loaded and the clock was running to pay our movers, we discovered our apartment is on the opposite side of the building ACCROSS FROM THE DUMPSTER!! I was furious to say the least!! There answer to me. A half apology, along with " you had the apt number," and an offer to terminate my lease. The other option: after 6 months, I can transfer. But they don't offer to waive the transfer and can't guarantee the same rate!! I was in tears and they could care less that I don't want to smell and see trash everyday and offer no solution where they take responsibility for their mistakes and how it might effect other people. Once you sign a lease, they don't care!! It's a real shame. I came from a complex where the apartments aren't as grand, but the office staff was exceotiobal, cared about their residents and that makes a great place to live. I am hoping I don't have to deal with this office staff much. Honestly I felt like I was dealing with someone with muliple personalities. Super sweet when convincing us to live here, and very different after we signed the lease.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The Ellis has a towing company they’ve partnered with and it really disgusted me over the things this company is allowed to do with your property. I’m pretty disappointed in this partnership because it’s made my life miserable and I used to really enjoy living here.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Nobody pick the pin of their pets. This is a point of infection. Just check the green areas and you find ooh everywhere. So nobody care about the others teenant health

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

The only members of the staff who do their job well are the manager and the Chief of maintenance. You will never get your packages of they are delivered to the office

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Same as other apartments, they show you a smile when you rent. After they are hipocryts . So as I mentioned the service deserves a three stars no more

We haven’t had the greatest experience here but overall the apartment living and community is ok. I would recommend these apartments but this would not be a long term option.

Nice apartments but too many... Too much problem of trash ... its always full and smells bad management has to work on it . also too much parking problem for the people who work late night while ur shade parkings are always empty ..

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

We had a few problems when I moved in. The toilet was running and took over a week to fix. The shower was leaking and it took 3 tries before resolved. We have a bad smell in apartment and took a month to fix. So I gave them an average rating

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet...But its decent apartment with very modern features so far. Hopefully I will enjoy living this new apartment soon...

Its been a descent living expierience. package deliveries could be better, cleaning the hallways and steps would be great Other than that no concerns.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

So far I have been less than thrilled with my move in experience. I was not contacted for weeks after making a deposit on my apartment. I reached out on through the online portal, email, and left a voicemail once I got worried that the move in was not confirmed. It took over a week from my first message for my leasing agent to contact me and she left me a message about the computers being down for a full two weeks and her being crazy busy with other leases. I understand things happen, but the office would not have been able to function if the computers were down for that long and dealing with leases is her job so being overwhelmed by them is not an acceptable excuse. When I did move in I was not given the gate code for visitors or any basic information I may need to know about the complex. The next day I went to the leasing office to drop off my inventory list and the offices were closed nearly 30 minutes before the office hours were over. My actual apartment is seemingly in good condition but the staff I have dealt with seems to not be up to the job.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I love my apartment. A little slow with maintenance, I waited months for my garage to be fixed, but overall a good place to live. Quiet and clam.

Poor parking all the time, if you get home past 6pm you can't park anywhere near your building. There is trash build up every weekend by the dumpsters

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Trash is still being left in front of dumpster. Need to put signs for people to walk around back. They don't know that there is an opening. It clutters up every weekend.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Overall we have not had any issues. The complex is well kept. I do not like the entrance as the gate is very slow and clicker does not work well. The pool is nice but wish it was more functional rather than aesthetic.

Nice community environment overall. Everyone stay to themselves and usually don't bother the next person. In our building, we have some very nasty tenants who allow their pets to go anywhere and don't clean it up. That's the biggest problem we are having on the second floor and out in the lawn here. They refuse to clean up and pick up after their pets when they go potty. I have urine and feces at my door right now that hasn't been cleaned up yet and it was reported to front office 2 weeks ago. My neighbor has poop at his door and my side neighbor has urine at their door. Other than that small problem that I use to go and clean up everything is almost alright.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

So far so good. We always loved living here and the only issue that we have alwayas faced is the gates not being closed. We never had parking or nose issues which is great

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Really enjoy living here. Clean and quiet. I often see maintenance taking care of the grounds and the property is well lit, which for a female is important. I have had to make zero complaints and my one minor maintenance request was taken care of same day. Awesome pool and there is an on site dog park, both perks to me! Will consider renewing when the time comes.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I enjoy living at the ellis. The managementabd maintenance staff has always been very nice and helpful. I moved to building 12 (one bedroom) after living in building 13 (2 bedroom) and appreciate how the manager at that time made my transistion very easy.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

Great living spaces. Loses 1 and a half stars for trash always being piled up by the dumpster on the weekends and dog poop all over the grass areas.

Reply from The Ellis Apartments

I have been living at the Ellis going on three years now and have really enjoyed my time here (so much, in fact, I renewed my lease in September for another two years). The floor plans are generous and what would normally be considered "upgrades" in other apartments is standard at the Ellis (quartz infused counter tops, stainless steel appliances, 'hardwood' floors in all apartments, etc). The preserve behind the pool is a beautiful setting that makes you feel like you're not completely surrounded by busy roads and highways. The front staff and the maintenance have always been nice and courteous to me (actually, the front staff have gone way above and beyond for me) when I was trying to move from a two bedroom to a one bedroom (roommate moved closer to her work). Heather and Alexandra were always quick to respond to any emails or answer any questions when I came to the front office. Heather especially was a gem, she kept a lookout on carports for me, even though I already had one, that was closer to my building and once one was available she called me right away. I know that, in my conversations with Heather, she really cares about this community and the residents and wants only the best for all of us. The only front staff that seemed to be a little standoffish at times was a brunette woman, but I haven't seen her in the office in recent weeks. The one draw back I would say that I've experienced since moving in to my one bedroom is I do hear my neighbors a lot more than I did before. Previously I was in the B4 on the 3rd floor but I never heard my next-door neighbors. Now I'm on the second floor in a A1 and I definitely hear my upstairs neighbor footsteps as well as the neighboring apartments couple talking on occasion. For me, the good qualities outweigh the few minor "negative" issues. These apartments are centrally located to 121 and 35 so it takes no time at all to get to where you need to. Castle Hills is near by with plenty of grocery stores, restaurants, movie theaters, etc and you're minutes away from all the new shops opening up in The Colony. I have no intentions of moving from the Ellis until I purchase a home, I love them that much

This Community is nice. But the Apartments themselves need attention to detail. Paint on the floor in the bathroom, cabinets that look like they sustained water damage and are warped, AC units that do not hold the desired temp, do not say luxury.

Although there have been a few bumps, we are excited to live in such a lovely community. The quietness of the nature preserve is amazing! :-)

Overall, I'm satisfied with The Ellis. My only feedback is to please ban personal speakers from the pool area and that the west gate only functions sporadically.