The complex is quiet, which is great. The gates never working is not so hot. The last 2 maintenance requests have not been handled in a timely manner. The staff is generally very pleasant. They are trying to connect with the residents, and that is good.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It has been a great place to live for the past year. Great location in Deerfield. Pretty quiet for the most part. We love the pool and recreation area!!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Wish we would find a better trash pick up company, seems like a gamble if they will pick it up or not. Other than that i have little to no issues

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I haven't been here long I just moved from VA to here but I am in love with the location and apartment itself. The lake is beautiful, the pool is awesome. Definitely will be a great year.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

i enjoy living here. it's always clean and people are friendly. I love the fact that there are a calendar of events. Also the gym/workout as well as the pool area is always clean

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

So far my experience at the enclave at waterways complex has been good. The ladies at the leasing office are always so welcoming, friendly and willing to help or answer questions. The maintenance people are also friendly and come out right away when we need something fixed. My only thing is the gate is still Brocken. Hope that eventually will get fixed soon. Other then that so far so good!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The Enclave at waterways is a good community, lots of great amenities people are also very friendly and helpful. near buy shops and schools.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

leasing office very kind and helpful. been here for 2 yrs. moved to a location on the lake after first year and am very happy here. easy lease resign. great property, no issues

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I enjoy living here. It's so calm, nice and I never had problems with my neighbors. Always when I need something, the office answers me at the same time

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It is a very nice community, clean and beautiful, maintenance is always on time, staff are very friendly and polite!!! Pools are clean you can safely swim with kids, gym is good and there is a play ground. All nice store are just near by!#

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Beautiful place for you living with your family . ,pool, gym, tennis court,volleyball court. Every thing you need for you have a happy life

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Our community keeps getting better. They are having alot of activities offered which is great and alot of fun. I just would like the security gates fixed.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Nice and quiet. The only thing I don't like is the sprinklers hit my car and the city water is damaging my paint job. It would be nice if you can change their direction.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Quiet community , excellent grounds, convenient location to the main roads and highways. Good shopping options nearby. Updated unit decor and applicances

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

We need a better trash system. No one wants to bring in a trash can that's been sitting outside. Once my trash has been picked up, people throw their trash in my empty can.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It is awesome. My apartment has a door and windows and a patio and a roof and a kitchen and a bathroom and a... Oh look, I hit my 140 character minimum ;)

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Amazing community. With a wonderful staff! Tons of things to do inside the community. Neighbors are very friendly. I feel safe knowing my wife and daughter are safe inside this community.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Such a great place to live with a bunch of actives to do with our neighbors. Clean complex with a friendly staff. I would recommend this apartment complex to all my family and friends

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

We love it here! The staff is so friendly and caring! And our community is very quite and beautiful! We’ve been here for 4yrs going on 5yrs bow

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I've lived here for 13 years and is being a very good experience. The Manager has always been very helpful anytime I need, I say it here and my home for life

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Just moved in last week so far so good , office staff are very nice and accommodating . Property is well maintained and everything looks nice

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The gates are always broken and the trash service is kind of ghetto. Staff is really friendly though. Parking is limited at some buildings and ample at others.

Just recently our community got new LED lights for the tennis courts and you're outside of your door and your balcony which are brighter and burn less electric and will have to be replaced less often , they also hired a new garbage pickup company that picks up your garbage right outside your door so you don't have to go all the way in the back to the compactor they're always trying to improve things here come take a look

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I rented a apt on this condominium about year about , my lease is almost done , but sure I will renew my lease because I really like this cond . I really recommend

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Great office staff. Good atmosphere. Clean environment. I’ve been here for a year and love living here. I love how involved the office staff is with the resident. Maintenance people are also super nice.