Very quiet and peaceful place to live. Me my wife and son love the apartment and they have a nice gym and pool area. People here are polite so far as we have seen so far.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I love it here. Beautiful community and very peaceful. I love that the gym is 24 hours & the pool. Everything about my apartment is nice. 10/10

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Just moved in but I met a few neighbors and everyone seemed really nice. The apartment was really clean with new flooring. Washer and dryer maybe could stand to be updated.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

This is a very nice community to live in, and it is well maintained. There is plenty of parking all around the community, which is rare in this area.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Since we have moved in every employee has been super nice and welcoming to us and really made this feel like home. When ever we have a question they answer it fast and efficiently.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The staff if very friendly and communicative! Getting started with leasing couldn't have been easier. I'm happy our community is quiet and calm.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

A great place to live. Residents are pleasant and so is the staff. Maintenance is always helpful and quick to assist with issues around the property. The only issue I have is with the gate being broken but this is not the office fault but the people who live in this property. They added cameras to the front but still people keep hitting the gate. I feel that if we are paying for a gated community with a gate always being broken we should have some money given back to us because we don’t have a gate always working. I also feel that we need a guard in the front to watch the gate to limit people from hitting the gate.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

nice place! need better some thinks but can be better! I like the Tyron attention is a great person, so gentle! and always have a smile! thanks

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I like living here. I love my view to the lake. I love the apartment layout. I just wish the dumpster area were kept clean and also the hallways.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Nice and quiet neighborhood. Beautiful grounds. Quick response when you need something fixed. Pet friendly and the staff is even more friendly. Great little tucked away place!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The front staff are so friendly. They're Caring and get things done. I've lived here for 3 years now. The property is well taken care of. And most of all, I feel safe here.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I've been here for a few months now and I'm loving it, my only complaints are that the gym is tiny and the gates keep breaking but those are minor

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Beautiful place to live. I have encountered some issues with leaks and trash pick up, but overall great place to live. Quite neighbors are a big plus!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I believe they need to start punishing those who do not respect the gates, for lack of respect for some they are always broken or damaged in some way. Some stairs and sidewalks need cleaning as they are very dirty. My wife doesn't like many other things that happen but I don't say here because if I say we will have a long list here.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I have now lived in enclave at waterways for 8 years they are always fixing the place up like replacing lights with LED lights at the tennis courts your patio and also your front door they go on automatically we also have many amenities here you need to just come and check it out we have a pool tennis courts picnic area with BBQs weight gym with all kinds of equipment racquetball volleyball court that is used all the time. It's a gated community the gates were upgraded and they now work. Dog walking area and dog bags for your waste and also garbage cans I put your waste in from your dog. the management is great they do all kinds of things for each kind of holiday coming up like right now we have gift wrapping in our clubhouse if you want to wrap your own gift we also have a business center in the clubhouse will you can print out your emails or make copies. It's just getting better and better you don't have to worry about your appliances we have maintenance men that will fix it the very next day.if you have any other questions you can email me dongarvin@yahoo.com. just come take a look.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Very pleasant development to live in, my wife has been here for 13 yrs, myself 6 and have lived in several different apartments, always very clean, and quiet. Development is well maintained, and management is top notch!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I love everything about this community from the wonderful office staff and management to the amazing maintenance men. One of the main reasons I renew my lease yearly is because I know I won't find this type of service anywhere else.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

We have been residents for 4 years. We’ve gone through change in management in the community several times, I have to say the current management is the best. The maintenance guys are attentive and nice, so is the office staff. I just wish they pressure cleaned the stairs and common areas more often. I can’t remember the last time this was done.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

We love the area. One of the perks is the gated community. However, in the week we've been here, our furniture delivery guy just showed up at our door with no warning or notification, saying "one of the neighbors let him in". Then, we were tailgated into the gate as we returned home, and the next day, the gate arm was completely missing. The gated community doesn't feel that safe anymore.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

We love it here! Been here for almost 5yrs, the property is beautiful and very quite! The residents are very friendly, smile and say hello if you’re out walking. The staff is also very friendly and always helpful when I need something or have any questions!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Love living here. Staff is very helpful, maintenance is taken care of quickly. Love the new gates, good for security. Nice quiet neighborhood

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Have been living here 2.5 years and have loved it since day one! The staff is always happy to help and all the community amenities and events always make me feel excited to live in such a nice environment.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

everything is perfect. the administration all the time is pending of your requirements. Is clean and the neiborhoods are very frendly 100% recomended

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It was decent for years, but unfortunately as of late it has turned for the worse. Issues with garbage pickup, and a few incidents on the property have may it less than stellar.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Staff is really nice and the apartment came mostly alright. A few appliances were broken or missing when I arrived but the front desk repaired or replaced them within the first week.