We love the area. One of the perks is the gated community. However, in the week we've been here, our furniture delivery guy just showed up at our door with no warning or notification, saying "one of the neighbors let him in". Then, we were tailgated into the gate as we returned home, and the next day, the gate arm was completely missing. The gated community doesn't feel that safe anymore.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

We love it here! Been here for almost 5yrs, the property is beautiful and very quite! The residents are very friendly, smile and say hello if you’re out walking. The staff is also very friendly and always helpful when I need something or have any questions!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Love living here. Staff is very helpful, maintenance is taken care of quickly. Love the new gates, good for security. Nice quiet neighborhood

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Have been living here 2.5 years and have loved it since day one! The staff is always happy to help and all the community amenities and events always make me feel excited to live in such a nice environment.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

everything is perfect. the administration all the time is pending of your requirements. Is clean and the neiborhoods are very frendly 100% recomended

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It was decent for years, but unfortunately as of late it has turned for the worse. Issues with garbage pickup, and a few incidents on the property have may it less than stellar.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Staff is really nice and the apartment came mostly alright. A few appliances were broken or missing when I arrived but the front desk repaired or replaced them within the first week.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Lovely, I feel very happy to be a part of this community. From the cleanliness to the security, Enclave makes me feel at home. My favorite part of Enclave is the landscape.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Joann is the best. She has compassion and shows empathy. I've been going through alot this part year and she's been very very understanding with specific situations when most people wouldn't.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It was a great experience and still one. Great staff and also I renewed my lease for another year. Also I love the events they have here all the time.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The new management doing a lot more than the last but they can still benefit by having security hired to operate the gates. The place isn’t as safe as it can be without that because you have unsafe people on property that break the gate all the time and no consequences are being taken.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Maintenance has improved greatly. My complaints only come from the pool always being occupied by parties every weekend. In addition to living near by, some nights are get loud.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Good place to live, maintenance staff is the absolute best. I've lived here for 7 months and I haven't had any issues. Favorite thing here is the pool.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

we would like to officially welcome you and your family to the community! We realize you have many options when it comes to selecting an apartment home, so thank you for choosing us. We're pleased to hear that the issues with your stove we're fixed swiftly and efficiently and that your wife is a happy camper. If there's anything you ever need, please let us know. Thanks so much

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I’m just moving back to Florida from up North and it’s been a while, I used to rather not like FL but I found a nice spot in Deerfield Beach with the Enclave at Waterways. It’s Nice, it’s Quiet, it’s conveniently located, and the community has great amenities and not to mention your able to bring your 4 legged loves with you ! I really like it here ! JoAnn in the office was of much help, she walked my Girlfriend and I through the entire process and made it very easy to understand the way it works, thanks so much!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Awesome place! Very convenience, close to I-95 and turnpike. Friendly staff, everybody greeting every time they saw you. Theres an event from time to time whereas they allow resident to participate.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Pretty good living. I really like the new concept of the gates, but I wish people would follow the rules of them and be penalized for constantly breaking them.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The maintenance staff works so hard & does wonderful work. The grounds are very well maintained and look so beautiful. Workout facilities are available 24 hours.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Nice pool and grill area tennis court and volleyball area a little too invasive and the neighbors are very loud. Great about fixing the gate as soon as it breaks and responding to service requests immediately.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Very fun community nice people love the involvement and activities planned for families and kids. Clean neighborhood and pool. Helpful staff

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

We Love Living at Enclaves. They've always been very flexible, professional and most importantly, accommodating. Great and quite place to raise a family. I love living here you don't have to worry about your packages being stolen or anything like that. The maintenance team is on top of their work orders etc. My family and I have been here for almost 5 years

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

My daughter and I have felt welcomed and loved here since we moved in a little over a year ago. The staff has always gone above and beyond for us.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It's been absolutely wonderful living here. The staff os incredibly friendly and very respond so quickly when you bring up a concern. The property is always clean, its hard to find any negatives about living here

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I love this place, office is so nice and friendly!!!! Very beautiful, very caring. I love the lacation. Pet friendly. If something needs to be done it is done quickly.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I’ve only moved in a few days ago but the apartment is nice and spacious and JoAnn has been really good to me. I love having the gate and my neighbors are quite welcoming as well.