It's been absolutely wonderful living here. The staff os incredibly friendly and very respond so quickly when you bring up a concern. The property is always clean, its hard to find any negatives about living here

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I love this place, office is so nice and friendly!!!! Very beautiful, very caring. I love the lacation. Pet friendly. If something needs to be done it is done quickly.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I’ve only moved in a few days ago but the apartment is nice and spacious and JoAnn has been really good to me. I love having the gate and my neighbors are quite welcoming as well.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Wonderful place. Friendly people Very clean. , great communication, , Quiet condominium Very profissional employees , very good assistance. Congratulations for everything .

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Great Community. The office staff is very helpful. Neighbors are friendly and nice. Very good place to have a family. The amenities are very nice!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It's been great, I just moved here so there's not much that I can say but the apartment was in good shape when I got the keys & my maintenance request was handled the next day.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I live this place for 14 years and last year . I was diagnosed with M.S. I asked the manager to get an apartment without having sunshine during the day, because the clarity hurts my eyes. Before I move and signing the contract I ask for see the place but the manager me several excuses not to see the place . Next day I move And be to later I see the apartment have sun all day long for be ok I have to close the blinds . My doctor made a letter talking about my conditions and telling my special needs and the manager didn't even look at my doctor's letter. This place change the management every two years and I do believe this no be long .

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Just moved in but place seems safe and friendly looking forward to living here with myself and my children has great amenities and apartments are spacious and clean

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Living at Enclave has been nothing but fantastic. The apartments are clean, the facility is beautiful, and the staff is friendly. They also have a beautiful pool with plenty of lounge chairs and a grill if you want to have a cook out. If you have any maintenance issues, maintenance comes very quickly to solve the problem. It is a gated community and when the gates are broken they try their very best to fix them as quick as possible. I would recommend this place to live if you are looking to move to Deerfield. The apartments are just ten minutes from the beach as well!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I enjoy living in this community but I do not enjoy the Gates. We have cars that still tailgate behind cars and cars that have been parked at this complex illegally with out getting tickets. We are paying for a gated community that’s not even finding people. I think we need a real security guard to let us in the gate because cameras is not helping us fine the people who tailgate into this community.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Always respond to any requests in a timely manner. Very friendly staff. The outside is always is neat and clean condition. I have never had any problems while living here .

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

So far living at the enclave at waterways has been good. The office ladies and man at the office are extremely friendly as well as the maintenance guys. Every time I put in a request they’re here the next day to fix whatever the problem is. The gates are fixed which I’m happy about.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Nothing spectacular. Not enough parking. Garbage service is sub-par. Office staff not very knowledgeable. Great location. Great schools. close to major highways. Middle of 2 major airports and FLL harbor. Close to shopping

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Convenient location and a great and friendly staff. Some improvements needed (stairs, gates, etc.), but they are seemingly working on the problems.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Joanne and everyone are wonderful but the gates are terrible , that’s my only complaint, we have lived here for going on 2 years and it’s a nice community over all.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

All around my experience with the community has been positive and very enjoyable. Maintenance and Admin staff are both very professional and timely with requests. Residents are pleasant to be around and have had very little issues with anyone.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I have enjoyed living in this community for the past two years. The management in the rental office are amazing and very helpful. The Maintenance team is quick to resolve any issues or concerns. I highly recommend this community to anyone who is looking for a great, friendly, clean, secure place to live.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

apartment is in good condition and the staff at the front office are friendly and always helpful. i have not had any issues or reason for complaint yet.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

We have had a great experience here at the enclave. Office staff has been very helpful in any situation that we have come across. We love going to the pool it is always well maintained and a pleasure to go to

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Just moved to a new apartment in same complex, downsized from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom, love the new floors and the color scheme. Very peaceful

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Overall, it's been good. The office is pretty responsive and friendly. There's a problem with stray cats. With the new management company, we don't have the activities we used to have which is a bummer. I was excited about yoga and even had my first session. Hopefully, they can approve for it to come back.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Quiet & well maintained. The pool is our favorite place to be! Also, Joanne in the office is AMAZING! She’s always so helpful and is there to answer any of my questions.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

My experience living at this community has been absolutely amazing! Fantastic people. Only problem is the fountain in the middle of the lake seems like slow water out of a hose but other than that the community and very clean and very friendly. Great place to live.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The experience here has been great so far. The location is very quiet and peaceful. It was a very Swift and easy process to move in and set up with the help of a very attentive staff.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

My experiences residing at the enclave are content. Whenever there have been an issue The enclave apartment has always been eager to remedy the issue.