The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

4.3

4.3

Great service, nice office staff, nice community. Quite neighborhood. The office staff always help you when you need. Close to supermarket and stores.
Good Community, my family and I have been here for three years. We love the location of the community and all the Amenities. The neighbors are nice and peaceful. The office staff has handled any problem we have had expeditiously on every occasion.
What I like the most is the great and quiet location. The apartment is spacious and receives lots of sun light. Good maintenance and great for kids.
Everyone was friendly and worked through the storm to get me moved in great experience so far the only draw back is the parking theres no parking ever lolol
Clean and quite community- only issue is the gate, unfortunately for management, residents and guests break the gates bar every time it’s repaired.
Apartment community is very good, quiet and comfortable. I like the lake and view from my apartment. People who works in main office very friendly, except one guy(I don’t remember his name).
The condominium is quiet and has a good neighborhood. The apartments are spacious and maintenance is okay. You need to improve the kitchen appliances that are very old.
Loooooove my morning coffee over looking our pretty pond. Now that I’ve been here almost a year I can say it has been very nice being stuck in quarantine mode and looking at this pond everyday... I’m grateful for the serenity.
Polite and helpful staff always answers the phones for the most part and Works with you to help any situation that may occur haven’t had a bad experience
The community and neighbors are great. The only downside is the turn around time for work orders being completed. The size and price of the apartment make it the best around town.