The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I've been a resident here for almost 3 years and have had exceptional service from both the maintenance and office staff. Everything is completed in a timely fashion and I'm always greeted in a professional manner. There has been some issues with noise levels at night around my building, but the front office staff have taken actions to address it. That being my only complaint, my time here has been very enjoyable.
Please do something about the gate. Don’t feel comfortable even inviting people here that can just pop up at anytime because the gate is always broke or something t rt y I’m y
This is a beautiful place to live, we’ve been here for 5 years now . If you’re looking to move to south Florida, Deerfield beach is the place to be and The Enclave Apartments at Waterways are absolutely amazing!!! The staff was very welcoming and very helpful and friendly! Apartments needs to be updated with appliances and fixtures
I moved during the pandemic, but all my requests have been completed in a timely manner, The leasing office have taken care of all my complaints
I live here for 4 years, excellent condominium, I have great neighbors, and a great security. the people who work here are very helpful and very nice
I love this place, very beautiful and great location. Maintenance staff is amazing, anything needs to be they fix it right away. The managers are friendly and the do care.
This place is amazing all people in administrative they are sweet and so professional they really care and love what they do. When I have a problem they call and resolve soon is possible, the place in clean and quieter is my place for relax 100 % recommended and the bus of school Pick up the kids in the condominium too i love it this place .
For the most part, the complex is clean and staff friendly. Just wish there was a better way to take care of trash. Having it sit in the breezeway is not appealing, especially to guests.
It's been great, I just moved here so there's not much that I can say but the apartment was in good shape when I got the keys & my maintenance request was handled the next day.
I just moved in and Tyrone Fuller was quick at getting us in was amazing! He answered all my questions right away and even got us in quick at a good deal!! For sure check this place out.