The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

4.3

4.3

I have something’s to fix at my apt! Besides that I really like the condo, pool, gym and a great space for animals, and of course it’s good located
Since I‘be been a resident I haven’t had any problems. Everyone at the office is cool. I enjoy my apartment. I will recommend others to get appointment in this development.
The community is fairly quiet outside of dogs and kids barking and making some noise, but that’s to be expected. And things get resolved quickly when there’s issues.
Location is wonderful you do not here any cars on the highway. Maintenance is fast with fixing repairs and the gate is always broken. Out of the 3 years I lived here the gate was fixed for 9 months
So far so good... I have nothing bad to say about the community. The staff is super helpful and accomodating to our needs. The only downside to why I am giving 4 stars is the price... I think it can be a little cheaper than what we are paying.
A wonderful place to live. Never have any issues. Always prompt with any maintenance issues that may arise.property is we’ll keep and always clean.
I love location, staff and the unit layout! It is green, very beautiful view, office staff is helpful and do their job very good. It is close to everything!
Great management!! No issues. All of my maintenance requests are met very quickly and they are very very communicative. Would recommend to anyone!
My wife and I don’t feel safe here and the staff is not helpful at all. We can’t wait to move from here. The office doesn’t even get our calls
Enclave apartments is an amazing place to live. I would highly recommend anyone looking for an apartment in the area to live here! Everything from location, minutes to the beach, friendly neighbors, a safe area to great apartments, extremely pet friendly, as well as the great property management. Enclave apartment is a wonderful place to call home!