People if you're looking for an apartment you just have to come here and check it out and then compare them to the rest I guarantee you'll come back to here enclave has so many amenities and the gym a pool racquetball club volleyball net cetera that you cannot get anywhere else unless you spent the money to go to a gym you'd be saving in here the water and garbage pickup is included in your rent and has two tennis courts it has gates for entrance which is good for safety and the buses to pick up kids come right in and pick them up right at all premises

Everyone in the leasing office has been so accommodating and helpful we are so excited to live here and can’t wait to renew our lease already!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The neighborhood is nice, people are friendly, and is the staff is very helpful. Very dog friendly community. My service request get resolved pretty quick

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Overall, the Enclave Apartments is a nice and comfortable place to live. The staff is friendly and welcoming as well as the neighbors. The complex has a nice pool which always has available chairs on the weekends. Since living here, I’ve had a few maintenance requests, and the maintenance team is always right on top of the issues. The neighborhood is typically quiet at night which is very nice if you have to be up early for work. The only concern is that the gates are always broken which is unfortunate since you pay for a gated community.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The gate is a security option offered and it never works. Then when it did work for a few days it stayed open for about a minute so a few cars follow you in.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The apartment was very nicely cleaned. Also, the lake view is just amazing. The only problem I have is with one of the appliances which is the Dyer that is not getting hot enough to dry my clothes.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It's not bad the biggest complaint I have is how bad the bathrooms at the front office next to the gym smell at all times. TVs dont work at gym either since theirs no controllers sobno way to change channels. Nor can you actually get to the towles since they are always locked as well which makes no sense.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

This place is great. This place is good. good and great. great and good. good good and great. great and good. good great great good. got my 140 characters! woohoo

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I love living here at enclave.the people at the office are so helpful. And the maintenance response quickly to you. Whenever you put a request in

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I love this complex! It is quite, neat, great location, a lot of green and the staff is always working to improve residents wellness. I strongly recommend!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The community is very nice. The staff here are polite and they always come up with interactive things to do. The neighbors are courteous and pleasant as will.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It is very quite and peaceful here. everyone always smiles and says hello.when you pass them out on the walk. the staff is always helpful when I need something or have a question.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I'd recommend renting here, maybe not as a forever home, but for a while. The office has activities going on all the time for the residents and they are very pleasant and easy to communicate with. Maintenance responds pretty quickly and can be requested through the app. I wish the gate would work and stay working. I also wish I couldn't hear the neighbors upstairs walking and watching tv, but that's apartment living. It's pretty quiet aside from being close to the playground. It's pretty pricey, but we got a good deal when we moved in.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I have been living here for the past 2 months and I absolutely love it so far! It is a great place go live, great neighborhood, and great parking spots.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Been living here for two years and just renewed my lease for a third. Such a friendly atmosphere in the complex and the management staff are always happy to help out!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It's a quite and peaceful community. The only complaint that I have is regarding the gate. It is supposed to be gated community but the gate is broken all the time. They fixed it a month ago but it was broken again in 2 weeks. Please put some effort in fixing it for good

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Love everything so far with the new management! Everything has been going smoothly and the app is very convenient! Would recommend living here to my friends.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Not the best so far No AC for the first week My dryer still not working properly Kitchen sink leaking But the biggest problem in my opinion is follow up Nobody knows anything in the office and the miscommunication is an issue

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Kind and very understanding staff. Very community oriented. Love how they give back to residents with special rewards. Overall just GREAT!!!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Gate was broken majority of my stay. Every morning I have to sweep about 10-20 Beatles from my front door. The trash service is terrible. I would be better off saving my money I pay for it and do it myself. I don’t think the amount I pay to stay here is worth it. It should be lower. Other than that, some positives are the ladies at the office. They’re amazing. The food community offers is a plus and the activities they have are pluses.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Parking is horrible, the gate is always broken, garbage pick up is horrific, a shame you force me to write 140 characters si i can tell you more sad news

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I just moved in to Enclave and everyone in the office was great. They made getting the paperwork completed an easy process. When I got moved in there were several issues that needed to be addressed and they took care of them. I am happy!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Great community with lots of activities. A lot of incentives when it comes to the activities. In a great neighborhood with friendly neighbors.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The rating of 5 stars starts with the employees...Their upbeat, down to earth, and always willing to go above and beyond for us. The grounds are well kept. Most of the residents are very friendly and neighborly. We have been here for 4yrs now and we absolutely love it. Only changes I would really love to see are really just cosmetic changes to the apartments and some more community events or activities although you guys have picked it up on the activities. Overall this is a great place to live and We proud to call The Enclaves at Waterways home.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The apartment community is decent. I live near the playground so it’s always noisy because of the kids. I have had multiple problems with our trash system. I’m super glad that the gates work now finally!! Big plus for safety. I now feel more safe to walk around the neighborhood with my dog.