Beetles at the front door. Gate works sometime and most of my stay here, it did not work. Has not been the best stay. It is overpriced for the quality of stay

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

This is by far the best community my family and I have lived in. The community is beautiful inside and out. We love our 2/2. It is a very nice size. The community is very well kept. It's always clean. The staff in the office is very nice and always ready to help.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I just moved at the start of this month, and its pretty cool so far. I wish the gym was a bit better though but the people are polite and everything's very orderly

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I love love here, has a good stores near. The office staffs it's good and I love the improvement on the gates. I just want more lights, and a gate for peoples came here by walking

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The Enclaves at Waterways Apartments is a very nice place to live. The apartments have ample room, closets are a decent size . All units have full size washer and dryer, central A/C,balcony or patio and pet friendly even though I don’t have a pet ! The staff is awesome. If there is any issues they respond very quickly. We have alot of amenities. If your looking for a beautiful property thats quiet and very family friendly check this property out. It is suitable for people of all ages. My family and I have been here going on 5yrs now and plan to stay as long as we can.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The office staff Tyrone, Zara & JoAann are the very best. I felt at home from the moment I entered the building Happy to be apart of the family Coette

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

There were a few of hiccups moving in and some that still need to be dealt with, however, the staff and maintenance are wonderful and were helpful throughout the entire process.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

My overall experience is great. I love the location and how this place feels. I like the amenities and also the management is very helpful. The community has many events to try to bring the residents together and that's another reason why I love living here.The only downside probably would be thr price increase every year.Other than that its a good place to live.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I love it here. My neighbors are nice and I enjoy the trash pick up every night, the pest control, and the maintenance team is awesome. Everything I need help with gets attended too quickly.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I'm living a few days and I'm already loving this place all very clean and organized a perfect pool, office with qualified and educated people

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Good location.Shopping blocks away. No pool. Needs a little tlc on exterior. Parking lot needs to be repaired. Also can hear through walls. Apartments are good size and in good shape. Just the exterior- lights,paint,trees need to be worked on.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Quiet neighborhood...lots of planned activities for family and kids....the amenities are awesome! great staff very friendly and helping. Nice place to live

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Fair community but price is a bit much with a always broken gate, but the workers of the community are nice and friendly, always will to listen and is flexable with the request (i.e particular air filters)

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The apartment is lovely, the staff is AMAZING!!! The apartment is great a few concerns/little issue light, loud appliances but maintenance seems to be fixing those issue. So far the experience has been great and I am excited to make this my home for years to come.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I love this place, amazing lication and staff is very friendly and do work order very quick. Very beautiful, quite. Anyway this place needs mire cleaning.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

This is a great apartment the space is nice it’s kept up and they are affordable. They leave you to yourself and are always available to help. They are quick about things too. They are always having things for the residents. They feed us all the time. The people who service your apartment are also super friendly. Overall this place is amazing. Great deal!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Office staff has always been polite to me. The maintenance staff has been excellent. Building exteriors and breezeways need more attention.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Not a fan of valet trash. People keep their trash piled outside in the sun all day (it smells terrible) and cardboard items are left out for days. I love having tons of parking spaces available but I don't want to invite my friends over because the trash piled up in the breezeways is a little embarrassing.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I am very happy to live in this place, I really like the apartment, the services and the whole area of ​​the condominium. Me and my family are having a wonderful time here.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I like to live here because it has good value, the neighborhood is good, it has markets nearby. The apartment is good. Overall is very good.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Absolutely love the ladies in the office because they are so helpful and always go above and beyond to assist with any issues I may have. Also the maintenance crew is awesome because they are quick to respond to requests and do a great job at fixing things. I love living here and highly recommend it to others!

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I have lived here for 3 years and have had a good experience. Management has changed so I will only reflect on latest management. Very accommodating! Maintenance requests have also immensely improved! maintenance team is also very nice and receptive. Issues that I have come across is the quality of my appliances (washer and dryer). Over time they have become warped and would be nice to be updated l. The wash machine is now falling apart. Dryer parts have been replaced once but it is still VERY noisy . In addition, the community’s gate is almost always open which. It would be nice to have this fixed consistently, as one of the reasons I did choose to move here was for the security. Also, rent has increased a lot since I have first signed but my apartment has had no upgrades. Lastly, The trash system is a bit challenging to bring in dirty bin every day. Benches used previously were much better. My over all experience with staff and team is 5 stars. But the upkeep of my apartment and living facilities is 3 stars.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Could be so much better if they actually adhered to their own policies; they set so many rules and say they will do so Many checks and property walks and nothing

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It’s been a lot of changes within the couple of years I lived here. I feel like what we pay for rent doesn’t add up to the quality of the apartments .

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

For the value I cannot complain. The neighborhood is generally quiet and the location is convenient to all major highways. I have lived here for almost a year and would renew if I didn't find a house to buy.