Beetles at the front door. Gate works sometime and most of my stay here, it did not work. Has not been the best stay. It is overpriced for the quality of stay

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Only been here a few weeks. Problems that existed when we moved in have yet to be taken care of. I’m paying for a trash service I don’t have and I’m constantly being told things will get done and they haven’t. Very much dissatisfied.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Parking is horrible, the gate is always broken, garbage pick up is horrific, a shame you force me to write 140 characters si i can tell you more sad news

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I live this place for 14 years and last year . I was diagnosed with M.S. I asked the manager to get an apartment without having sunshine during the day, because the clarity hurts my eyes. Before I move and signing the contract I ask for see the place but the manager me several excuses not to see the place . Next day I move And be to later I see the apartment have sun all day long for be ok I have to close the blinds . My doctor made a letter talking about my conditions and telling my special needs and the manager didn't even look at my doctor's letter. This place change the management every two years and I do believe this no be long .

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Gate was broken majority of my stay. Every morning I have to sweep about 10-20 Beatles from my front door. The trash service is terrible. I would be better off saving my money I pay for it and do it myself. I don’t think the amount I pay to stay here is worth it. It should be lower. Other than that, some positives are the ladies at the office. They’re amazing. The food community offers is a plus and the activities they have are pluses.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Not the best so far No AC for the first week My dryer still not working properly Kitchen sink leaking But the biggest problem in my opinion is follow up Nobody knows anything in the office and the miscommunication is an issue

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It was decent for years, but unfortunately as of late it has turned for the worse. Issues with garbage pickup, and a few incidents on the property have may it less than stellar.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

There are a few drawbacks. One is getting service requests completed. Maintenance came to my apt 3 seperate occasions and still have not fixed the lock. Also the garbage compactor starts to over flow with trash more then once a month and the gate is still broken.

Nothing spectacular. Not enough parking. Garbage service is sub-par. Office staff not very knowledgeable. Great location. Great schools. close to major highways. Middle of 2 major airports and FLL harbor. Close to shopping

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It’s been a lot of changes within the couple of years I lived here. I feel like what we pay for rent doesn’t add up to the quality of the apartments .

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I like the location and the lake view. They are starting to have fun activites for all. Don't like that after 6pm ypu have to register all guests vehicles or they can be booted!!!

apartment is in good condition and the staff at the front office are friendly and always helpful. i have not had any issues or reason for complaint yet.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The gates are always broken. Other than that I enjoy being a resident here. I will like to see more equipment added in the gym. I wish there was a screen on the outside of the patio as well.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Need more attention to current residents home remodeling, carpet cleaning when lease renewed, etc. Also the hallways need cleaning/power washed. Would to see more resident activities. Maintenance has gotten better with requests being executed more rapidly! They are nice. The office staff is nicer at this time.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Spacious bedroom. Nice neighborhood to live in. Poo area is beautiful. Only wish is to have the front gates working all the time. Bigger gym area to work out in.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The trash pick up system could be improved. The gate needs to be fixed or else, it's really not a gated community. The appliances in the apartments need to be updated

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Not a fan of valet trash. People keep their trash piled outside in the sun all day (it smells terrible) and cardboard items are left out for days. I love having tons of parking spaces available but I don't want to invite my friends over because the trash piled up in the breezeways is a little embarrassing.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Office staff has always been polite to me. The maintenance staff has been excellent. Building exteriors and breezeways need more attention.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Could be so much better if they actually adhered to their own policies; they set so many rules and say they will do so Many checks and property walks and nothing

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

My first week was nice however have had a problem with roaches/beetles as well as the gate. Those that have lost their card to get into the gate don't bother to type in their code but rather go when you scan your card which creates problems and doesn't allow you to get through.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

We need a better trash system. No one wants to bring in a trash can that's been sitting outside. Once my trash has been picked up, people throw their trash in my empty can.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Nice pool and grill area tennis court and volleyball area a little too invasive and the neighbors are very loud. Great about fixing the gate as soon as it breaks and responding to service requests immediately.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

It’s alright. Very peaceful and quiet. The steps are very dirty, but other than that the community is very clean. The office staff are helpful.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

The complex is quiet, which is great. The gates never working is not so hot. The last 2 maintenance requests have not been handled in a timely manner. The staff is generally very pleasant. They are trying to connect with the residents, and that is good.

Reply from The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

Wish we would find a better trash pick up company, seems like a gamble if they will pick it up or not. Other than that i have little to no issues