The Enclave Apartments at Waterways

I really like the location but i have got issues in my apartment with ac that caused the mold and the office does not want to do anything, by the way the manager told me she will charge me with fixing, what is that?
Beetles at the front door. Gate works sometime and most of my stay here, it did not work. Has not been the best stay. It is overpriced for the quality of stay
1 star
Only been here a few weeks. Problems that existed when we moved in have yet to be taken care of. I’m paying for a trash service I don’t have and I’m constantly being told things will get done and they haven’t. Very much dissatisfied.
1 star
Parking is horrible, the gate is always broken, garbage pick up is horrific, a shame you force me to write 140 characters si i can tell you more sad news
1 star
I live this place for 14 years and last year . I was diagnosed with M.S. I asked the manager to get an apartment without having sunshine during the day, because the clarity hurts my eyes. Before I move and signing the contract I ask for see the place but the manager me several excuses not to see the place . Next day I move And be to later I see the apartment have sun all day long for be ok I have to close the blinds . My doctor made a letter talking about my conditions and telling my special needs and the manager didn't even look at my doctor's letter. This place change the management every two years and I do believe this no be long .
Gate was broken majority of my stay. Every morning I have to sweep about 10-20 Beatles from my front door. The trash service is terrible. I would be better off saving my money I pay for it and do it myself. I don’t think the amount I pay to stay here is worth it. It should be lower. Other than that, some positives are the ladies at the office. They’re amazing. The food community offers is a plus and the activities they have are pluses.
Not the best so far No AC for the first week My dryer still not working properly Kitchen sink leaking But the biggest problem in my opinion is follow up Nobody knows anything in the office and the miscommunication is an issue
It was decent for years, but unfortunately as of late it has turned for the worse. Issues with garbage pickup, and a few incidents on the property have may it less than stellar.
I believe they need to start punishing those who do not respect the gates, for lack of respect for some they are always broken or damaged in some way. Some stairs and sidewalks need cleaning as they are very dirty. My wife doesn't like many other things that happen but I don't say here because if I say we will have a long list here.
The move in process has been a little difficult and communication hasn’t been great. I expected to have me my own storage unit ready however the door is significantly damaged. The property isn’t well kept and the paint job in the apartment is horrible