The Enclave at Crossroads

4.5

4.5

One of The best managers, staff, maintenance, beautiful place, and community to live in. safe... A total PEACE OF MIND. Linda, Lisa, Christen, Elia, wali, David..the whole team, I give them 5 star 10/10 if I can I would give them more....... one of the sweetest people I have met in my life. I lived here first in 2004 with my dad and then I brought most of my family here. We are all thankful for how nice they are. Thank u. Leila jarouch🌺❤️
Quite neighborhood, clean environment, lots of parking, safe place to live. I have some scratches on my car, don’t exactly know how but it happened while the car is parked here.
I have lived here 8 1/2 years . The place is always keep beautiful. Lovely flowers and always keep neat & clean. Staff is a joy to work with and they have always taken good care of me . The only flaw is it needs another recycling bin or picked up more often.
I enjoy the office staff and feel safe in the front community. I have lived here for 4 years! The front office will help you with that ever they can!
Just moved in recently but everything has been smooth, community seems great, apartment was in perfect condition and clean. Great natural lighting throughout every room as well!
Just moved in a week ago, so far it's been wonderful and great paths to take my dog on a walk. I like the floor-plan in our 3-bedroom it's very spacious.
Absolutely wonderful! Staff is amazingly helpful and friendly. Maintenance is fast to resolve issues and even willing to call in experts if an issue is beyond their control. Love the quite neighborhood feel even though it's only across the street from Crossroads. The apartments themselves are spacious and homey. Only complaint is sometimes there are roaches but that's unavoidable in any apartment especially in Raleigh. Love living here, very happy that we found this little gem.
Our family is truly enjoying The Enclave 'experience'! The consistency in the atmosphere is remarkable. Kindness an respect are key attributes to a healthy living community!! :) You can find it here!
The Enclave staff is amazing to work with and the apartment is a great value. Love how close it is to everything I need and that is is dog friendly!
It's a good place to live! The gate works perfectly. Ot feel safe living here. Neighbors and their pets are very friendly. Though small bugs occasionally show up in the apartment. And the mailbox needs improvement.