The Enclave at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

The place I stay is excellent and I will recommend a friend to live here. The people are nice and the community is beautiful and clean and I love the place overall.
Excellent experience with no issues so far. Clean community and seems to always be improving on something. Gate is nice and works, apartment is nice and spacious. Everything has been good so far.
it looks very nice, although yesterday I moved to this set, with such bad luck that the office was closed and the apartment was not ready to move in yet. They have not given me an access card and to enter everything was very complicated.
I've lived here for over a year and love the location and quietness of their neighborhood. The front office are great as well as Joe in maintenance.
It's a beautiful and quiet community. I feel safe here as well. The pool is kept very clean, and the workout room is great as well. I haven't tried the carwash yet, but will soon.
I love it here the neighborhood is so nice, my neighbors are nice and my apartment is so cute. The size is perfect for my first apartment! I can’t wait to try out the community amenities and meet more neighbors
Love the neighborhood, maintenance of the amenities, all the staff members. It definitely does feel like home!! Staff are prompt to address any maintenance issues at home. The dog park is well maintained and the tennis court is a bonus. Swimming pool area is also amazing. Lived here for 5 years and love it more each year.
I do like living here, things are usually taken care of decently fast. I have asked for a few things that haven’t been done and then also felt a little disrespected at one point but overall it’s a nice place.
Friendly, helpful, honest and straightforward. I’ve enjoyed my experience so far and look forward to continuing with this in the future. Thank you.
Awesome place! Office sand maintenance staff are super friendly! They always say hello to my pup! Neighbors make you feel right at home! You can’t beat the atmosphere here!