The place is decent (from the outside looking in). Hopefully it all works out. Staff is okay, but wish they would respond to my inquiries before I move in. We shall see.

The Enclave apartments is a fairly peaceful community. It includes entertainment features that I enjoy, as well as friendly tenants too. So far, I don't have much negative to say about the Enclave.

They helped us find the perfect apartment and it was in the range that we were looking for. Hopefully we can renew our lease and get into the townhome that we were wanting !

The staff here is very helpful. And made my move in very easy. They have been willing to answer any questions i have. I know this is going to be a great place

Apartment is clean and staff are helpful. Complex is nice and quiet. The most important thing for me is that the apartment is pest free, and it is.

Just got here a few months ago and loving this apartment complex. Everyone is so nice in the staff and they treat everyone with respect from start. Would assure to recommend this place for anyone looking for a quiet nice apartment living.

5 stars for the best office staff ever they are just amazing people always willing to help the residents in the best way possible , every time that I get to the office they received me smiling and kindness and that makes me feel special if I could I’ll be giving 5 stars to every single hard working girl in the office thank you so much for everything you do daily to keep the apartment complex one of the greatest neighborhoods in the area thanks for keeping it clean organized and safe thanks for all you do

All I have to say is that since I have been here at the Enclave at Barker Cypress, I don't have any complaints. So far my experience has been good and I appreciate the friendly staff.

I really do love living here, it’s very quiet management is GREAT!!! Rhonda, Stacy, Katie and Glenda I absolutely love! Every time I need something they are there to help!! Santos is amazing! I definitely recommend moving here!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Super cheap and office staff was super helpful! This is the only apartment that caught my eye because of the floor plans they have available

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I really like this place! I love how spacious the new renovated aparemnts are and how pleasant the staff are! I have already told my coworkers ams family about this place!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

No complaints really. However, I've requested some maintenance be done a couple of times and it hasn't happened yet. They're really busy with the remodels and trying to fill up the place, so I completely understand. All in all, i love my home!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

It's been a good experience so far. This little time we have been here it's been good and we just love how quiet the neighborhood is. We have recommended this apartments to our family and friends.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

So far a very good apartment near I-10 along with school and daycare. I like that it’s a gated community. Feeling more cozy as the days go by.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

office staff are always so polite. i like that i can come home to a quiet complex.i have a view of the newly renovated pool area and parking is close to home.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Peaceful Environment, family friendly, the leasing agents are the best and ho above and beyond to ensure you h Ave whatever you need especially pior to move in.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

My experience has been wonderful. The staff has been great I enjoy talking with them every time I do. Keep up the good and wonderful work. Hope to refer my friends in the future.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

It's a great community to leave at..the employees are great and have lots of patience..they answer when we call and answer all our questions

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Well been here almost a year now. I love my home. Its clean, great staff, great maintenance men. Who could as for more! I can pay my rent online. Helpful and knowledgeable.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

This place is so much better than my previous place and I feel safe here. It's gated, has a fitness center and even a laundry room on site and I absolutely love that.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I’ve lived here since February and I love my apartment. The environment is quiet and clean. Easily accessible to the I-10. I don’t have any complaints

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I absolutely love it here! The ladies in office are like family! The maintenance cares and is on top of it :) and I love the upgrades. I’m super Happy to call the enclave home

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I feel like the enclave apartments can be better if everyone can actually communicate properly and have a good attitude each and everyday...

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Cool place to live. Love how quiet it is here. Love the new renpvation. Loving the new paint jobs on doors and on exterior walls. Also, love the trimming.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Living here is amazing it’s not a crazy the neighbors are nice the leasing workers are amazing and have good services and are patient and very helpful the only thing is that I know they are remodeling the apartment so there a lot of construction but the apartments look really good and they are clean.