So far I am loving my new place except for one thing from what I’ve seen and headed the complex is way too strict to inconvenience residents as much as I am seeing, the water being turned off 2 times a week is just awful I work late evenings and I want to shower at my convenience and not the apartments!!!

It was a little challenging but other than that women are wonderful my place I love it and everything came together thank you ladies in the office

The Enclave at Cypresss Creek has been great so far. Katie has been amazing at helping us get approved. They accept guarantors which is a huge help.

Demetria is Great she walked us through all our Application process and we haven’t moved into yet buy can’t wait the place is under construction but we are expecting a very well nice home

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

Great community so peaceful and relaxed atmosphere The staff is excellent The new office is awesome and the new remodel apartment are just incredible nice

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

Even through all the reconstruction, the management team keeps all residents informed every step of the way. I can't wait to see how the property turns out and how that new leasibg office/pool house looks.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

The place is clean on a daily basis and the there aren't any shady characters just hanging out in the parking area so that's good. Office staff is nice and always accessible as well.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

I have lived in the apartment complex a week and I can honestly say I love it here at the Enclave everyone is so nice in the office. I glad I made this my home.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

It’s pretty good place I don’t mind anything and neighbors are pretty nice too, the apartments look good on the inside and the rooms are pretty big

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

I truly appreciate this apartment complex and all who work here. My birthday just passed and I got a surprise. There was a card signed by everyone and a birthday bag. I have never had any apartment Ive lived in do that. The maintenance men are great. The office people are so helpful and friendly. The manager is also amazing. Check this place out. It's awesome in my eyes!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

The staff are very nice, everything is good, I love my apartment and the quit place ! The place is close to I-10 and that’s nice for me ... 👍

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

I had to make a move pretty quickly. Everyone at The Enclave is just wonderful! Glenda, Katy, Demetria were all so helpful! It’s beautiful! I am sure I will love living here!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

The apartments is under construction right now but other than that its good community. Demetra is nice and Rhonda is also . I recommend living here

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

Love to live here. Its very quiet even with all the remodeling that is going on. Its very affordable and the ladies at the office are very helpful

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

Great place to live. Renovation is taking a toll on the experience. Water interruptions are annoying. But all and all great place. Waiting on the amenities to get up and running.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

3 months here so far the place is ok... quiet..parking is fine also.... my apt still need alot of work done the flooring in particular hence why I said ok... otherwise everything else good

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

i have been thoroughly enjoying my stay here at the enclave. the staff is very friendly. the buildings are nice and insulated so i dont really hear my neighbors and i dont think they hear me either. that means a lot to me as i've experienced those paper thin walls before

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

Great apartment to live because it near i-10. Their only poor maintenance but after all its great to move in. In addition dislike that the water gets turn off every Tuesday & Thursday due to the construction.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

Living here was a blast, very friendly people working in the office. The maintainence on the aprtment was great, if i had a problem i would submit a ticket and it would be taken care of in a timley manner. Never had any issues with that. If i ever go back to Katy i would definetly stay here again.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

Very quiet place, clean green common areas, the staff are just something else very friendly, kind and professional. Its been almost 6 months since I moved in and there are been very few complaints I think that in every apartment complex are some complaints so no big deal . I certainly recommend this place for living I bet you will have such amazing experience.

I was hesitant at first, but now I have lived here for four months. I really like the fact that they fix stuff when asked. The maintenance men are awesome. If you have a problem they always try to help. Stacy, and the rest of the office are efficient in helping you as well. I really enjoy it here.

I have been staying here for 2 months now, and I am glad to say that I am happy that I chose to reside here. The staff are very friendly and the customer service is great.

i'm really loving the atmosphere around here, very laid back and quiet, I can see myself living here for awhile, thank you for kind gesture.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

we definitely need refills on the pet waste bag dispenser. But everyone seems really nice. However, management needs to do a sweet of the complex an remove garbage, such as broken down golf carts. We as residents are expected to keep everything clean, we should expect the same from our management

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park

Very pleasant and peaceful great staff but parking could improve they should make the workers park in the back not where residents stay.....