Listen to the bad reviews, they aren’t lying. Either way can’t wait to get out of here, just waiting for the day the lease is up and i can get out of here.

Front office very helpful ! Always answers my questions their fast and easy to work with , very very nice people . I always come with questions and they answer

Good apartments nothing wrong with them just the parking is the only problem but other than that it’s awesome apartment to live in and very safe neighborhood

Applying online had its problems but I went into the office and applied. From that point everything went well and swiftly ! I really like my new town home.

Awesome place to call it home, is peaceful , is clean and comfortable You really won’t regret to be here as a part of this friendly neighborhood .......!

I love the level of peacefulness here I’ve never had a noise complaint the matinance men could work a bit faster on repairing what we ask for but it’s a big complex and the parking is why I didn’t rate it 5 stars it’s horrible.

The staff is wonderful. The only thing i would change is: setting certain hours for open parking and also spread the visitor parking around the whole parking lot. The lawn is kept up which is wonderful

The staff is awesome and the environment is absolutely safe for children. The neighbors are so welcoming and nice. So happy I chose this as my first home.

Parking sucks after 9pm, older windows let unwanted bugs in the apts. 1 covered Parking spot should be provided to help with parking issues..

For an apartment of this size you would expect there to be a decent size for parking. As a resident you're lucky to find parking across the complex past 8:30pm. I would never recommend living here if you plan on having anyone over without having them get towed or just sending them back home. Their guest parking is maybe 35 spaces, which alone is not enough considering the capacity of residents. Not to mention that their guest parking is always half full due to cars being left there for extended periods of time, which I can only guess is residents that don't want to pay for a parking sticker.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The second week living here someone smashed the whole laundry room that’s closer to my building. The third week my closet door broke (not off the hinge & closet door was already cracked when I moved in) I put in a service request online because they said that was the only way to do it. Nothing happened for a month so decided to get back online to check and it said it was “solved” the day after but it actually took two months to get it fixed. My kitchen light used to go out every two weeks. Maintenance told me it was the ballast that had to be replaced the second time he came out. I would go 3 if not 4 days without light in my kitchen. I need my kitchen light to work, I have an infant and a toddler so I’m always in the kitchen. I believe the third or fourth time it happened I called the office to report my issue and the lady told me the same thing that it was probably the ballast that needed to be replaced because some apartments that aren’t upgraded have been having the same issue. Finally got a new ballast but it probably took about 2 months overall with the kitchen light working and not working. Three weeks ago the lock on my mail box was picked off, so it had no lock. I had to call the office after two days because I was hoping they would notice the same day it happened (I check my mail daily) but they didn’t. I feel as the management team for the apartments they would take the initiative to say “hey we ran into some issues with a couple of mail boxes and we will be taking care of it within the next business day or so” mind you it wasn’t only my mail box that didn’t have a lock. So I called on day two and told them what was going on and they said “they will get it fixed” so they did. The third day it had a lock BUT I DIDNT HAVE KEYS! I waited a week to see if they would call me and tell me my keys were ready to be picked up or someone will be dropping them off (they have come to my apartment for keys personally and I’m 1 minute away from the mail room) but nothing happened. I called after that week and said they weren’t sure if they had the keys that they had to check. That means none of your staff members are aware of what’s going on with the mail room and I doubt I was the first or only person to report it. Those have been my issues so far. Some ladies in the office are nice and some are just plain rude. Oh! And parking sucks. I sometimes have to park by where the visitor parking is. Remember I live close to the mail room lol.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Its Been 4 months now since I moved in. Pros: -My apartment itself, is quite, as well as the complex. -My (immediate) neighbors do not make any noise nor do they make my living here, uncomfortable. They all greet me and each other. -My vehicle has not been broken into( i take that seriously) Cons: -My (low) water pressure issue, has not been fixed. (Months now) -Pet owners walk their dogs and dont pick up after them.(eww, watch your step!) - There is always centipedes in my living room. ( dead and alive) i told the office about them. -Parking is the worst i have ever seen. There is never anywhere to park. You are VERY lucky if you find a parking spot close to your apartment, if any. People just park wherever and however they want.(Handicap spaces without placards) (On top of curbs) (Permit only spaces without permit sticker) (Double parked in 2 spaces) I have yet to see a wrecker service tow an invalid parked vehicle, or even drive through here.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The staff has been extremely helpful throughout the whole application process! We love our new apartment! The staff Ian friendly! I would for sure recommend this place to any of my friends who are looking for a place.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Good response time on maintenance. Fairly quiet. Not a bad area to live in. Not overly packed except sometimes during the week guests will park in resident parking.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The office personal they are really good in helping out. The area is nice. The pools are clean and friendly. I like the laundry room. I can use my card to use it. Everybody is friendly.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

This is my very first apartment and I LOVE IT. Great customer service and all. Convenient location very good schools everything is right around the corner good neighbors

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

We like the quietness and location.....our apartment is spacious.....don't like the small patio....like the hardwood floors and carpet.....my wife and kids love the closet space.....plus my girls love the loft

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Myra was excellent! Very helpful to me and answered all of my questions that ihad took her time as well as being polite to others waiting for assistance

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Not as good as I had previously stated. When putting in my notice, they weren't very flexible in helping me out. During construction, if someone parked in my spot, that I paid for, they told me "oh well, park somewhere else" that really ticked me off. Took them 8 months to install an exhaust fan in my upstairs bathroom, when I told them about the issue at move in.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

It’s been good here at the enclave . Only issue I would say is that maintenance appointments don’t really show up on the day of or at all when scheduled . Took a day off to receive them and no one came

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Car was broken in twice. No security or security cameras. Sewer roaches in bathtub No lights out side at night it's pitch black Up stairs apt vacant for 8 months you can always here people working on the apt and smell strong paint inside my appt

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I love living here! The office is great the people are nice. I have not really had any serious issues regarding the apartments. They have helped regarding any issues that I've had and taken care of it

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

My experience so far is great. Staff really friendly and helpful. Clean and quiet community. Apartment itself, is very spacious for myself and family.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I’ve been here for a year now and just renewed my lease for another year. The location is perfect along with pricing. The new renovations are amazing and worth the price.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Love my apartment. Parking is an issue. Maintenance is wonderful. Office staff are polite and helpful. Neighbors are wonderful. Dogs are welcome here and mine loves living here.