The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

1 star
Front office never answers calls from residents! Super frustrating! You can call all day and until you “annoy” then that’s when they decide to answer and they are not pleasant, rude, don’t have there things together. Clearly a lack of communication within the front office.
I love the neighborhood environment and how peaceful it feels at times. The office staff is also very friendly and very very helpful if I or my family have any issues.
I ended up searching for a apartment two weeks before my last lease was up! I thank Myra for making the process smooth and quick for me. Everything was in place on my movie in date. Love it!
It was a great apartment complex to live in! This was my first apartment, and while it may not seem to be the most glamours, it had everything I needed! Parking was not the greatest, but everyone minded their business and it was a quiet complex, which I loved!
Everyone is very nice here...does their best to help u in what u need The people that work in the office are polite the maintenance people do their job in a positive way
Quiet, clean. Staff are nice. Always available parking. All works in apartment. Stacey was very helpful. She answered all my questions. She was very nice.
Office staff was very helpful and friendly. Parking was not a problem. Apartment was clean and in great condition. Washer and dryer were installed and ready to go.
Almost 4 months In the community and I love it. The staff is extremely helpful and nice. The neighbors are friendly as well. I love the sense of community here at Enclave.
Rent is affordable. Neighbors have gotten sketchier. Bugs are a big problem no matter how clean you are! Doesn’t seem to have a lot of urgency or any customer service at the front office, they avoid phone calls and have a lot of screw ups due to lack of communication
Dog poop in my yard when i don’t own a dog. And garbage is always over flowing. Visitor parking is too far and there is never anywhere to park.