The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I have lived at The Enclave since July 2013. There have been ups and downs while being here but mostly with residents. I normally do not have parking issues since I live in the back in a 3 br ap apartment. I do wish at least the 3 br leases came with 2 parking passes not just one.
The complex is good, but it could be great if the grounds were kept up better. There also needs to be a better system in regards to trash pick up and removal as well as upgrades and additional features in the apartments.
I have resided at the Enclave going on two years. My experience here has been pleasant with a few minor disruptions as far as plumbing issues. But other than that, I cannot complain!!!
Love the location and is a easy route to my job! Wish there was more parking availability! Overall I like the complex and the people in the office are friendly and helpful.
Pretty good about responding to request. I've placed a few since I moved in and they were handled promptly. The staff has always been professional.
Is very trusted and have access to safe play grow for the kids. Is clean, everything is close around here, is quite, we don't have any problems with our neighbors
Recently The Enclave management has been doing great repairs and improvements to our community, like new paint, fixing drainage. I've been here for 3 years and have had a great experience. They are prompt with maintenance issues and friendly as well. I have a dog and this is a great place for a pet. Thanks Milestone.
Maintenance people very good and friendly. Albert in office very personable and attentive. However there seems to be a major problem with gates. One or both gates are almost always open for long periods of time. Doesn't make you feel secure. Parking is always a problem.
I really do like it here. Very safe and comfortable surroundings. When I submit a request it is usually completed within a reasonable time. Even some of my neighbors are friendly too. Surroundings for the most part are clean. People make it dirty with their dogs. If things we all or even part negative, I would've left a very long time ago!!
it is a fairly nice place to live except for the lack of parking spaces for residents and guests. Also, I submitted a repair order that was never completed.