Always wanting to give y’all 0 stars!!! Y’all towed my car when I have a sticker and y’all have all my vehicle information!! Soooo done with this place I will make sure everybody knows not to live in this dreadful place I’m so glad I’m one month closer to getting out of this place.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Poor and deficient costumer service in the office , every time I have bad service . Slow to resolved problem they are need better options at the old costumer like me

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Worst experience of my life the complex has fail to keep us safe I don’t recommend to anyone we have numerous of problems here our car and numerous of other cars have been broken into my boyfriend was held at gun point in our apartment people doors have been kicked in the apartment haven’t done anything about except we will get you a new door and oh I’m sorry that has happened to you the only thing good they have don’t is changed our parking spot due to harassment from another residents And that’s after the fact all this has happened!!! No one has sent emails out letting us know what has happened over the weekend literally happen Friday we are currently waiting to talk to above property management

Mailboxes vandalized and my ac went out 🙄 took me calling and going to the office 3 times to get them to fix our a/c!! It was 80 degrees in here but the staff didn’t put a work order in when I called in the morning!!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Lots of incidents in the very short time I’ve lived here. No security and no customer service skills! Front gate is always left open for outsiders to come in. Yuck.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Well ... let's see if the rewards, help the apartments get any better reviews. If not, they would need to step up their game ... way bigger!! Maybe offer cash rewards for writing positive reviews :D

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Did not know during all this construction the water will be off two times out the week every week . I have a newborn and it’s very inconvenient. They did not mention this when I moved in.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The other day I came home and found spray foam in my locks and I was unable to lock my doors when I questioned a lady at the front to see if it was an accident she didn’t know anything and I still have not heard back from anyone. Also the parking is still BS!!!!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Isn’t a very nice community. Me and my girlfriend have had both of our vehicles broken into multiple times and the management did nothing about it

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

My resident experience has definitely dropped in stars since I’ve been here. Katy is very disrespectful towards me for no apparent reason. My car has been stolen along with all of its contents. My boyfriends truck has been broken into on multiple accounts and biggest of all I do not feel very safe living here due to the stabbing and gunshot incidents.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

it is a fairly nice place to live except for the lack of parking spaces for residents and guests. Also, I submitted a repair order that was never completed.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

This year has been extremely difficult I work nights & the office does all work and shuts off water to correct issues at inconvenient times.The communication isn't the best to alert me of when items will be taking place and the staff is getting better however not all of them should be communicating with the public as their customer service skills is less than par

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The property is not together as of yet. Looking forward to how it will be once it's occupied by more residents. The location is decent I get to shop and relax with ease.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Extremely overpriced community. Washers and dryers never work. Staff isn't helpful or kind. Never enough parking. Serious maintenance issues.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

It's a quiet community. Although I will say parking is down to the minimum. My maintenance requests take a while to get taken care of. For example: I put in for maintenance because my dish disposal doesn't work and smells disgusting. It's going on a week and I'm yet to hear from anyone. Not even a call to inform the delay.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Well for starters the buildings are rather old, so expect there to be some problems. I imagine it's the same in every apartment here because I've been waiting over two months for maintenance to arrive to fix some of the smaller ones. Parking is also an issue here due to the underselling of covered parking which has resulted in a glut in the free uncovered spaces and a ton of empty spaces under the covers. On the plus side, the price is right.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The team was not prepared the initial apartment was not liveable or ready on the day I was scheduled to move in they had to move me to a new apt

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The staff is ok. Maitenance personal are nice. We can use more security especially at night. My personal experience hasn't been very good had a couple of issues with the our apartment but they seem to do what they can to make us feel comfortable.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Beautiful property, friendly staffing just gave it 3 stars because the apartment I was assigned to was blocked. A resident can not have internet in the apt 1316 so it was a huge inconvenience to me and the movers. We had to move items from one apartment to the next. My family really loved apt 1316 townhouse but I had no choice but to get an updated 2 bedroom flat. The apartment we are in now is beautiful but cost $100.00 more than I wanted to pay. The manager and crew tried everything to get the internet access unblocked by calling different providers and AT&T could not gain access to send service to 1316. My family can’t live without WiFi lol I honestly don’t know what family could go without especially having young children with cellphones. I called AT&T to have service set up at the new apartment Enclave transfered me to and the was able to send service to the new apartment without a problem. This was horrible and I felt like something could have been done for the inconvenience this has caused to my family and movers. I’m still moving things out of the old apartment myself.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Decent rent prices but you make up for it with dealing with sub par neighbors and an innatentive staff that seems more about filling apartments than addressing your concerns. You get what you pay for it seems.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Need to be more prompt with maintenance takes a while to get things fixed and appliance need to be updated possible remodoling would possible help also could have discounts or specials for lease renewals.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I've been here for about 4 months and I've had some really crappy moments like when I was showering and the water got shut off or when I put in a request 2 times for them to come fix my ice maker and it's still broken or my super loud neighbors upstairs. But at least I come home to my own place

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

When my husband and I moved in we were very pleased with the community feel this facility had. We have been here for 2 years now and are still pleased. :)

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Good price but it's inconvenient living here in the midst of Harvey repairs/construction- too many "contractors" taking up all the parking during the day too

the enclave at cypress park has nice apartments that are solid and quiet between neighbors, unfortunately there is still no pool or workout room even though june is around the corner. i was told it should be open end of april