Still waiting on resolution for my maintenance requests since moved in. Grounds are dirty with dog poop. Foul smell in air due to poop laying around.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

It is ok but it can always be better. Some things need to be worked on like maintenance or the noise. But overall it is an ok complex with friendly neighbors.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Pretty quiet here. I usually have to call more than once when I need something fixed or checked out. Overall I haven't had any issues here.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Nice staff! Overall really like my apartment and the property. Did have some issues with appliances when I first moved in. My fridge needs fixed still but other than that everything is great!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Need more visitor parking. Some the parking in the back should be added to visitor parking. Not enough parking for visitors. Can someone look into adding visitor parking

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

A decent place for first time apartment renters. Only it would be better if we had better parking and a place where children can play besides the pool.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I have lived at The Enclave since July 2013. There have been ups and downs while being here but mostly with residents. I normally do not have parking issues since I live in the back in a 3 br ap apartment. I do wish at least the 3 br leases came with 2 parking passes not just one.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Is has been fourth months already since me and my wife moved in and so far has been a pleasant stay the staff is been just far and beyond what we expected the only issue that I see Is when I summit a work order they been taken so long to repair the items and is not nice that I been having to remind them almost every month or so about the items that need to be fix hopefully they get better on it

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

It's nice to live here. Have good neighbors from who I've met. The staff is nice. There is some little critters I've noticed not to a extreme extend but still not to pleasant to see.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I enjoy this community so much! The people that I've met are very nice and have made my family feel welcomed. Maintenance issues are usually handled in a timely manner. Office staff are also helpful andd understanding.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

It is the best apartment in the area at a good and affordable price and the staff in the office is second to none.Thank you once again for upgrading the gym

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Good service, great staff, good location. The apartment is just no the best of the best it has some details like all the old ones but is ok it has almost no storage space in/outside the apartment and just a bit of porch area I think it matched the price but Im not convinced yet I just moved in two weeks ago now will see in 6 month from now how they do then

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

So far I am loving my new place except for one thing from what I’ve seen and headed the complex is way too strict to inconvenience residents as much as I am seeing, the water being turned off 2 times a week is just awful I work late evenings and I want to shower at my convenience and not the apartments!!!

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I feel like the enclave apartments can be better if everyone can actually communicate properly and have a good attitude each and everyday...

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Peaceful Environment, family friendly, the leasing agents are the best and ho above and beyond to ensure you h Ave whatever you need especially pior to move in.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I have no real complaints about the property. They are currently undergoing some remodeling because of Harvey, so it can get loud at times, but it's not a big deal.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

It is peaceful when construction is not going on. The office staff is very nice and welcoming.The gate being open late at night sometimes isn't safe to me.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Enjoy that stay but think that neighbors should be more mindful of others. Other than that the place is wonderful. Management has a wonderful staff too

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Really have been happy about the customer service received and the improvements around the complex... My one complaint is parking because I pay for a reserved spot and when I first began to lease the spot I was told I could park the occasional guest in my spot without them being towed. I like to have family members/ friends over for dinner once in a while and to make them walk from the back of the property in the dark is embarrassing! If we can't comfortably have friends & family over it affects the quality of life residents can have here... Very isolated! I'm not abusing my spot by having an additional car that's not in my lease... Just would like to have an occational guest. Now the policy has changed that anyone besides me gets towed out of my spot (no guests allowed) and if I park anywhere but my assigned spot I get towed... To anyone who has ever been towed this can really cause a financial nightmare! Why charge so much for assigned parking if there really is so little advantage?

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Great place to live. Renovation is taking a toll on the experience. Water interruptions are annoying. But all and all great place. Waiting on the amenities to get up and running.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

I like that apartments are calm. The only thing that sucks is parking. If you dont rent a covered parking, you can never find a spot. And if i have visitors they have to park super far

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Good price. Loud, inconsiderate neighbors. Decent apartment. Good location. Overall, decent value for the price. It does take management awhile to fix things when you ask and you have to keep asking over and over.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

The office staff has made the move in process feel so smooth. They are ready to help. The maintenance staff is just as friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

So far a very good apartment near I-10 along with school and daycare. I like that it’s a gated community. Feeling more cozy as the days go by.

Reply from The Enclave at Cypress Park Apartments

Over the updates have made the community a lot better. They could use better parking. The staff has seemed very professional and eager to help when I have spoken with them