It's a good community. And everyone is very nice and kind. Awesome events to go to. Clean swimming pool and gym. Very beautiful waterfall at the pool area and very hot tube.

The Enclave at the Stadium is the best apartment complex I have ever lived in. The staff is always so nice and will to help you when you have questions. The apartments themselves on the inside are nice and reasonably priced. I love living here and am proud to call this my home.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It has been a good experience. The office staff are all super attending and nice. The amenities and all the activities always going on are awesome. I couldn’t ask to live in a better community!

Its great place to stay at!! People are nice and will help you with anything. They email you with up dates what’s going on in the community.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

it has been a good year here at enclave I do suggest ittt to otherrr people and their friends as it is very convientns to other people and their people of Waco in the area

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Great people a wonderful environment. But sometimes you smell smoke everywhere, sometimes you hear arguing or whatever but for the most part cool people.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Wasn't bad but wasn't great either. Couple of maintenance issues you gotta be careful about other than that it's fine. You pay what you get.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

love the atmosphere and the people who live here. the pool and hot tub is one of the best reasons to live here. i highly recommend living here

Maintenance staff had always been so kind. Sometimes takes a while for a request to get done, but they’re always great when they get around to it.

It’s a good complex for young adults in college to branch out on there own good staff good amenities decent neighbors I would recommend enclave to someone

Great value and floor plans. Maintenance is very kind. Plenty of dog parks and community events. Just a short walk away from McLane Stadium.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The first few months were rough. That said, after help from management, I am much happier in my new unit. The staff is ready to listen and maintenance is just a click away! Slowly but surely my experience is improving and I look forward to live here next year as well! Only request- more hot coco lol

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Could be quicker with maintenance requests. I believe the management is adequate but transitioning from one apartment to another is somewhat hard.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Slow management, dirty exteriors. Everything else works well! Very impressed with the appliances and the bathrooms. Small bug problem at the beginning but taken care of relatively fast.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I Havent fully moved in yet but i love it and i look forward to meeting new and nice people i love the apartment and tge environment it is the best

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The staff is very nice. I love the secure package pickup through the office. i love the lighting throughout the apartments and the filtered water.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

While I have had some bugs, I haven’t had a problem with neighbors or management. I feel safe in the community and am considering resigning for another year.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Love it! Amazing Staff they will help you with everything you need. Everyone is so welcoming and they always have a smile in their faces. Love it!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Living here for the most part has been alright. A couple misunderstandings but got everything worked out. Otherwise than small parking spots it’s an alright place to live.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I'm still new trying to get a feel of this place and get used to everyone and everything on how things work here but so far it's amazing that's all

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I'm stay has made me feel at home again believe how cheap and easy it is to afford this place and they are so friendly at the office and everything is just great I can't believe this place was able to accept me it's just been an honor to live here and I hope I get to live here long

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I like the community but my roommate is very rude and stuck up since I moved in l. And my livingroom smells bad I don’t know if that’s from her or the building.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

bad maintenance service, no exhaust in kitchen, old refurbished apt, painted bath tubs with paint gets off every few months, roaches and mice in the apt.

I am extremely excited to live here... out of all the apartments i looked this was by far the most affordable and helpful. My entire experience with the office and the move in processes hs been really great. If you are thinking about moving here DO IT!!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Everything is great, just wished the parking spot lines were a bit wider. Everyone here pretty much own a big/wide vehicle so it hard to park next to them because other wise they can’t get in or out of their vehicle.