It’s okay, especially for the price. The manager Danielle is very kind and professional. The pool and club house are both very nice, as well as the gym.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Overall good, if I had to complain about anything, it would be the thin walls and how you can hear every bump and conversation. Other than that, very peaceful.

My stay at the enclave makes me really feel at home. I enjoy how it’s off to the side rather than close to many other apartments, and that it’s right down the street from grocery stores,food, and gas.

Apartment comes fully furnished, has a nice pool, weight room, and they even give out free rewards for living in this apartment complex. Staff is really reliable when it comes to maintenance or help.

it has been okay, people in front office are very nice. but i’ve called maintenance and no one has gotten back to me. which is kinda frustrating.

love it here could not be happier overall the only issue i have is that there are no cameras in the parking lots and in storms sometimes the wifi has some issues but overall is a great community

I love the apartments super nice and the staff is super nice and friendly and helpful and they always have good deals for people who lease or renew the lease but I hate how high the pet deposit is I wish it could be lower then $500

It Had Been Very Wonderful And Quite I Really Don’t Have Any Promise With Anything But Yes I Love The Tailgate Parties On Saturday’s And I Just Love Enclave

I love living here. I'm a older lady and thought it would be loud living hete but its very quiet. So many amenities. The staff is great. Conveniently located to everything. My apartment is big and spacious.❤

At the enclave, you definitely get what you pay for! These are the best priced apartments in town & the layout is great! Management is awesome, but maintenance takes a while to get to anything.

Its a better fit than i ever have been. I feel that i can do anything and live freely and how i want with no one telling what to do and how to do it.

So far this place has been the best place I lived in a good long time! the community is nice there are events that help me get out of the house and the atmosphere is great!

I had a little bit of trouble in the beginning, but past that it has been great here. There are great facilities, the people are super nice. I love the employees!

It has been a very pleasant stay I love my little space and its peaceful. The staff always give me great feedback whenever I need questions answered

So I been living here for over a year and so far I will say the staff is fair. The price of rent is also fair. They are always finding ways to please residents to there best ability.

I had a few issues shortly after moving in. But Stephanie and the staff were so helpful and resolved the issues in a timely manner. I would recommend the Enclave to those looking for an affordable apartment. The amenities offered make it even better.

great amenities! Love the access to the stadium when it comes to game days and the proximity to campus is convenient when it comes to parking for classes

Apartments are decent. Good for the price, but seriously lacking in maintenance and upkeep. Common areas are well taken care of and enjoyable. Staff is friendly

When we moved in the furniture was still in the apartment , roaches in the apartment. And lastly the whole gift cards after you move in thing is horrible I’ve been waiting for months for my gift card

It’s the cheapest place around! Furnished and cheaper than most everywhere else is something I have loved. It’s a little run down in places but for the price, it’s a good place if you’re on a budget for student living

I love the Enclave! The staff are so friendly. I love the perks to living here that I have. I have referred friends here and look forward to renewing my lease next year!

COOL ROOMMATES QUIET SURROUNDINGS STAFF IS ATTENTIVE TO NEEDS AND PROPERTY IS PRETTY CLEAN WISH THEY WOULD ALLOW BBQ GRILLS CLOSER TO THE UNIT DONT WANT TO WALK 1/2 WAY ACROSS THE PROPERTY TO GRILL A FEW HAMBURGERS

Really friendly and loving and willing to help in any way. I felt great about coming to sign a least with Enclave and very clean and well organized community.

Residents get rowdy at night however my apartment is rather clean. I enjoy the location of my apartment so I can see the pool. Also my apartment being furnished was a big selling point to me.

It’s Still Pretty Cool Here . I Love The swimming Pool . Love The Fact That They Have A Bus To Take Me To School . I Still Love The Pool As Well