Enclave have many things that they have to improve, when I first got here I had to wait 5 days to get my bed when I payed since I came here and that’s not good

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I love it here! The amenities are great! The staff makes you feel welcome! And it is close to all of the downtown activities without of all the traffic! Love this place. 5 stars for sure❤️

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

My experience here hasn’t been that good. maintenance isn’t all that in doing their job, office people are rude. amenities are okay, besides the pool is horrible it’s always cold, the hot tub is NEVER on. both are always dirty and always have small rocks at the bottom. there’s always random people who don’t eve live here at the pool too.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The price is what drew me here. It’s one of the cheapest apartments around, but you do get what you pay for in a way. The walls are thin and the parking spots are so uneven, but the office staff is usually pretty nice and helpful

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I love it . My apartment is spacious and quiet . I love that each apartment has a washer, dryer, microwave, stove, and dish washer in it ! It is so convenient.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The staff are great and very helpful the apartments are affordable and for a fresh out of college kid making this my first official apartment was a pretty good experience.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Its very laid back. The staff are friendly. Theres a great pool area that has big party’s and it bring lots of cool people. I’ve lived here for a year i dont plan on leaving yet

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It’s okay they’re are a few things that could be touched up But overall good I’d give a 7.5/10 surveillance cameras around the complex is honestly a need that must be met

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I enjoy living here. The community is fairly clean and updated. The staff are nice and helpful with any questions or concerns and answer you in a timely manner

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Best pool in town! Only downside was living here during the remodel. Lots of bugs sometimes. It has been a lot better as of late! Also love the coffee bar in the clubhouse!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Instant I saw the place i fell in love. The staff is amazing and extremely helpful. It has a great location and beautiful scenery. I couldn't be happier!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Great apartments! I am absolutely excited to be living here starting in July! The staff has been super friendly and the amenities are great.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

We have had a few problems , but the managers have been helpful! The pool is always clean and the grill area is nice for the summer! And the dog parks are great and big!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I love living there , I love the pool , the people , the staff in front office & when I need maintenance help they always help me with anything

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Enjoy my apartment at the enclave. People at the leasing office are very helpful and nice. Love the location and price. They’ve been super helpful in getting me setup in my new place :)

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I been living at Enclave at the stadium 1 year 8 months. I like it. The manager are nice , them resolve any problem I had quickly. Them do every other month activities for the residents. I renew my lease for another year.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Great location, great pool area and workout facilities. I really appreciate the maintenance team. They are really quick to respond if there is a problem.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

This place is great compared to where I used to live. Especially having been in military barracks, I can tell maintenance and the manager take care of this place. My only complaints would be to maybe invest more time with pest control for the area (I understand how one person can only do so much) and to fix and refelt the pool table. I’ve been here for several months and this place is just great :)

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I’ve lived here for two years and it’s been a great place for me. It’s near campus and it’s cheap compared to other places. The walls are thin so it can be noisy, but the price keeps me here.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Everyone has been extremely helpful thus far. I am very excited to take advantage of the amenities offered as well. Looking forward to my summer here!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Gated community, very modern, beautiful hard wood floors,built in microwave and, I love the sinks hardware. Staff listens to your concerns and, tries to handle them accordingly as possible.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Living here has been nice. I try to take full advantage of the pool by letting my twins go swim after school. The maintenance normally fulfill requests within about one business day which is very impressive. Only complaint is I smell weed in certain areas so that tells me drug use around here is not maintained very well.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I've had a great experience thus far. The amenities are fantastic and the staff come up with great events. I just wished the grills would work or get fixed by the summer.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Living here for the past two years has been an incredible experience. The management is always super helpful and personable, the floorplans and amenities are amazing.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Beautiful, resourceful, quiet, comfortable & home. Coming from a small city in Mississippi, growing up in rough environments, always with the hope of something better. This is my better, here, with my fiance.