The Enclave at the Stadium

The place is pretty nice, the Management company is amazing. I love the management staff. They take care of any problem I have in a timely manner.
It’s loud and outdated. As a student, it was difficult living at the Enclave because studying was nearly impossible as the walls were very thin and the people were really loud. I was constantly sending in work repairs or complaints about cockroaches. It took 3 months for someone to finally come fix the heater and by the time they fid, the thermostat shorted out and there were char marks. If I wasn’t so lucky, there could’ve been a fire.
Great place to love, different activities and work very well to make sure you are good. Would most definitely recommend this place to friends and family
Has a really great location. Perfect walking distance to McLane Stadium. Amenities are nice. Love the floors. Extremely dog friendly. Some of the appliances are not the best but still work fine. Overall really good place.
I have had a few neighbor issues, but not the complexes fault. Great amenities. Would recommend them adding another dumpster though, the 1 is pretty far from some apartments.
I have a had a few major issues that were not within management’s easy control. They have been helpful with quickly responding to emails which is great. I can’t really speak to the community at this point because I am a law student who doesn’t spend much time outside of the law school. That said, I do love the complex pool and can’t wait for it to reopen! :)
Nice place to live and a lot of good memories made here! Love the location across the street from the stadium and the beautiful river! Apartments are comfy and staff is friendly.
Great price and great living area! Fully furnished, washer & dryer, ample space make this place a great choice! Management is friendly and available at all times.
I cannot wait to live here. The apartment is beautiful and I love all of the community activities and events that are held. The amenities are also super amazing.
Personally, so far so good!😂 I really care about this community and can’t wait to move in! Hopefully that can still happen and they can work with me in the coming months to fit my needs.