It was amazing having the tour and whole meeting. The staff is really chill and laid back. There are plenty of activities to do. And the environment is great for all ages!

It’s Been Great . I Love My Roomate The Pool Is Really Cool I Don’t Have Any Problems With My neighbors and I Lovessse How I Don’t Hear Drama

It’s better if you don’t live near the apartment pool. It can get extremely loud an other residents do not respect others that live near the pool. That’s why I am glad I don’t live near the pool.

I love staying here. Was a great decision. It’s very calm and peaceful over here. Feels like we’re living at a resort. I will definitely recommend to others.

Great location! Great staff! Nice place! Love all the amenities that are offered, people are very welcoming upon arrival. Is very affordable for a full time working student!

I was window shopping for the right apartment and then I got a tour at the enclave and I felt right at home I was very impressed and the workers made me feel amazing they were so kind

I haven’t moved in yet, but the move in process was super easy and everyone I spoke with was so nice and friendly! I look forward to moving in and making new acquaintances.

Very affordable place, well maintained apartments. Reasonable response to maintenance requests. They have a friendly staff willing to assist with any problems that residents might have. I am enjoying living here.

WHen I toured the apartments it was live a first site. I loved how everything was already furnished and as well as close to my job and food places, but most of all that have different activities and amenities.

I haven’t moved in yet, but from the looks of the surrounding area it is going to be a safe and fun living environment. I’m so exited to move in.

This apartment is very comfortable. It is very peaceful and quiet which makes me like it even more. It feels like i am home away from home.

The enclave is pretty laidback and the workers are always helpful at night the pool is always lit with all kinds of people trying to just chill after a long days worth of work and school

Amazing!! The office people are great! Maintenance is great! The living is awesome with so many activities to do! The environment of this whole complex is great!

Management is really nice, and they're doing a lot of external renovations! But interior renovations feel cheap and there was a shooting last night, which kind of puts a damper on living there.

Extremely nice! Looks well kept and the pool and clubhouse area is nice over all looks really nice! The staff is nice and explains everything we’ll to you if you have question just ask and they can answer them

The stay has been fun. The stay has been welcoming . It has been great living within the apartment buildings. The furniture is a great plus. And the price is reasonable .

It is a great value for the price that you pay! One of the cheapest options that aren't just falling apart. My only complaint is that I have had neighbors who are disruptive and the renovations have done damage to a few people I know's belongings

Best Apartment complex I have lived in , no bug and haven’t had any problems with stafff or other residents. I would suggest it to anybody .

The enclave by the stadium is priced at a fair value based off of what is offered. The rooms are small but are made up for by the living and kitchen area.

This is a great place to live. Every staff member who works here is always so nice, friendly and helpful. The community is basically Baylor College students but they are very respectfully. To top it all off the new look is amazing. My home away from home is The Enclave at the Stadium!

A Few things were not ready when I was moving in but they took care of it immediately. They were able to fulfill all my requests with a smiling face.

Great apartments. Everyone has a separate key to get into the apartment Andrew bedrooms. Love it here! It’s a great place to come and hang out with my friends and even when we don’t hangout we could always Netflix and chill in my apartment. I love my roommates

Everything has been great for me so far. I love the amenities. I love how nice the stafff are. So for everthing has shaped out perfectly. I couldn't ask for a better place to live

Have not moved in yet but so far I feel like it will be a great place to live at, many friendly people. I hope this place turns out to be comfortable.

I loved feeling good when i came to the apartments. I’m ready to move in this summer. I am going to MCC this coming up Fall and being able to live there will make it easier to go to school in MCC.