My experience at The Hype has been fantastic. The only issue I have run into while living here is the fact that we don't have clickers for gate access. That aside, every other aspect of this complex is fantastic. The units are beautiful and spacious for a fantastic price and the amenities are surprising. The clubhouse, pool, workout facility, volleyball court, life size Jenga and checkers is a fantastic way to relax after a long day at work. I will absolutely be living here for as long as I can.

Sadly, I get no response to my emails. But, when I do have contact, the staff is very friendly. They are also constantly doing maintenance, and entering my apartment. I do like my apartment, and the location.

great place been living here for a few months living here has been really has been a great experience hope theres many more to come in the future

Doing a great job but needs improvements on customer service and reduction of rent ... But other than that everything is great! And also needs free cable which is unavailable at the moment but has been promised.

The staff is wonderful, they have always been very friendly. The living environment is perfect for college students! It's right down the road from Baylor and not too far from MCC.

The hype staff have been very helpful and nice. I enjoy the clubhouse, it's always nice and clean, as well as the gym. I like that y'all give prizes and have food. It shows true appreciation

I have lived here since august and i have no complaints what so ever, every time i put in a maitence request it is fulfilled. Great expierence living here. Besides people coming in to do "furniture checks" or "sheetrock" checks often. doesnt really feel like home when you have strangers in your house once a week so i am interested to see how the new company that takes over handles this. Also i would like the hot tub to be working correctly more often. overall good expierence.

Living here is great and I enjoy it a lot. I have problems with a few minor things, but other than that my time spent here so far has been enjoyable.

Everything has been pretty smooth and Maintenence is quick to respond to issues. However, it has switched and has had at least 3 different managements since March, which seems a little odd.

I moved in on the grand opening of this location and there were major problems. As things got on track stuff started to get a whole lot better. A few months down the road a new management company moved in and this place went south in a hurry! I've had my ups and downs with the second management, considering charges that came from nowhere on things that made no since whatsoever, no cooperation after being told that we would recieve a call back and whole bunch of other things that I won't include on here. I'm hoping that the new management and owner of this location operates it better than before, I would love to continue staying here.

The improvements that have been made are making a difference...I really enjoy living here! The staff is friendly and helpful, and I know that when I need something it will be taken care of. Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The pool is the best part of living at the Hype. Unfortunately, it is not really only usable during the summer. Since a change in management the mail service is 100% improved : ) However, response to service requests has still been disappointing. My window lets all the cold air in : (

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

First of all, you have to take into consideration the fact that this property has gone through THEEE different management companies in the past six months. All without warning the residents about it. I've been living in this property for almost 2 years now--I was one of the first people to sign a lease when it first opened and among the first to move in. When I first moved in, the wiring in my apartment was so messed up that it took them a month to fix it--that was a whole month with no AC in the middle of the summer. I had to shower in the dark because half the light switches didn't work and had no internet. Let's not even get into how many cockroaches were literally crawling out of the walls. The only reason I renewed after my first year here is because of the low prices for a one bedroom--no way would I have renewed otherwise. Now with this new management company--the gates have been broken the entire time that they have been in control. There is still no clicker to open the gates. The call box doesn't work. So I have to get in my car and drive out to the gates to let people into my apartment (that is, if the gate is not broken and sitting wide open). You would think that they would consider the gates and security a priority because this location is in such a bad area--my own car has been broken into twice already. But no. Most nights the gates sit wide open for anyone to enter. Furthermore the new management company raised the prices by about 50%. Because I am busy and don't have the time to look/move to another place I figured I might as well renew, and I had hoped that these new people would be better and worth the price increase. But no. That's not the case. When I asked them if they would give incentives to renew they told me no. I wanted to wait but I was warned that renewal prices would increase by the end of the year, so I went ahead and renewed. Two weeks later and they're giving out expensive gifts for people who renew--with no price increase. But does the person that signed first and has been here for over 2 years even after a ridiculous experience and price increase get anything? No. I get told "too bad." If it weren't for the fact that I don't want to pay any penalties on breaking my future lease and prices elsewhere have already increased, I would have done so already. Clearly they're more than willing to strongarm and mislead their residents. After all their big talk I have yet to see any improvements in the property. I guess I'll be stuck here for one more year. It's not worth the price. If anything it's always loud during football season because the stadium is so close. It's impossible to drive in and out of your apartment on game day, and any day there's an event at the stadium--which is often. The closet in the one bedroom is about the size of a shoebox--I had to buy my own dresser and install shelves in the bathroom to fit my clothes. There's no counter space in the bathrooms, so I had to buy more stuff to try and organize that. There's barely any storage space in the kitchen--they don't even have drawers, I had to install my own. In conclusion, it looks like I'll be stuck here one more year. I like my apartment--now that I've made all the upgrades to it myself. But aside from my little apartment, I am not happy with my experience here. I am not happy with the way things are being handled. And I will not recommend this business to my friends. I had truly hoped this new management would provide a better living experience. Unfortunately, it seems that will not be the case.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Customer service is good. Wish they would fix our current amenities. Fire pit and fitness center need work and we need more washers and dryers.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Definitely doing better than when I first moved in. The old management team was behind on everything and couldn't keep up with what was going on

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Very nice clean and polite i havent had a problem with them so far. Front desk people are nice and helpful. I've definitely had some bad experience with apartments before but this was not one of them.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Not the best apartments on the inside. I do like the staff and all the maintenance workers. It's a friendly place and in a good location, but could be nicer.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Everything has started to get better around the Enclave at the stadium. I'm looking forward to all the planned upgrades. Too bad we can't keep our furniture if we release.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I have enjoyed my stay at the enclave. Staff is very helpful and if I report any problems they surely in a less in day will come to my appartment and help where is needed.

Improvements have started. Looking forward to see what's in store. Shuttle service has started and remodeling supposed to start soon. Outside has already started. Looking forward to what they do to the inside. Now if they can only figure a way to deliver the mail on time.

I love how much you guys are involved with the Waco and how fast you guys communicate with us. Every time I send you a work order then I get an email right back about our issue

I had a rough start upon move in from a different state and all, but management has been great, and Im anxious to see what these new remodels will look like.

Have been here almost a year, and with the new management/owners have seen a lot of improvements being made on the property, and love the student bus transportation for the students here. Should be a great place for Baylor students....

Easy to stay connected with staff and events. In a conveinient location for students of both Baylor and MCC location. Very Pet friendly. Only wish is that the shuttle would run to MCC as well.

Good place to live. Close enough to walk to campus and also near the stadium so on game days there is no need to struggle to find a parking spot.