The Enclave at the Stadium

My experience at The Hype has been fantastic. The only issue I have run into while living here is the fact that we don't have clickers for gate access. That aside, every other aspect of this complex is fantastic. The units are beautiful and spacious for a fantastic price and the amenities are surprising. The clubhouse, pool, workout facility, volleyball court, life size Jenga and checkers is a fantastic way to relax after a long day at work. I will absolutely be living here for as long as I can.
Sadly, I get no response to my emails. But, when I do have contact, the staff is very friendly. They are also constantly doing maintenance, and entering my apartment. I do like my apartment, and the location.
great place been living here for a few months living here has been really has been a great experience hope theres many more to come in the future
Doing a great job but needs improvements on customer service and reduction of rent ... But other than that everything is great! And also needs free cable which is unavailable at the moment but has been promised.
The staff is wonderful, they have always been very friendly. The living environment is perfect for college students! It's right down the road from Baylor and not too far from MCC.
The hype staff have been very helpful and nice. I enjoy the clubhouse, it's always nice and clean, as well as the gym. I like that y'all give prizes and have food. It shows true appreciation
I have lived here since august and i have no complaints what so ever, every time i put in a maitence request it is fulfilled. Great expierence living here. Besides people coming in to do "furniture checks" or "sheetrock" checks often. doesnt really feel like home when you have strangers in your house once a week so i am interested to see how the new company that takes over handles this. Also i would like the hot tub to be working correctly more often. overall good expierence.
Living here is great and I enjoy it a lot. I have problems with a few minor things, but other than that my time spent here so far has been enjoyable.
Everything has been pretty smooth and Maintenence is quick to respond to issues. However, it has switched and has had at least 3 different managements since March, which seems a little odd.
I moved in on the grand opening of this location and there were major problems. As things got on track stuff started to get a whole lot better. A few months down the road a new management company moved in and this place went south in a hurry! I've had my ups and downs with the second management, considering charges that came from nowhere on things that made no since whatsoever, no cooperation after being told that we would recieve a call back and whole bunch of other things that I won't include on here. I'm hoping that the new management and owner of this location operates it better than before, I would love to continue staying here.