Everything is great, just wished the parking spot lines were a bit wider. Everyone here pretty much own a big/wide vehicle so it hard to park next to them because other wise they can’t get in or out of their vehicle.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Great place for me and my little family. We have finally found a nice place where we can enjoy the living as well as getting along with everyone around us! #SicEmBears #Heretostay

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I Havent fully moved in yet but i love it and i look forward to meeting new and nice people i love the apartment and tge environment it is the best

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I am extremely excited to live here... out of all the apartments i looked this was by far the most affordable and helpful. My entire experience with the office and the move in processes hs been really great. If you are thinking about moving here DO IT!!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Love it! Amazing Staff they will help you with everything you need. Everyone is so welcoming and they always have a smile in their faces. Love it!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

This is an absolutely amazing place to live. I love the staff, services and management. I have never had a bad encounter with anyone in the apartment

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

it has been a good year here at enclave I do suggest ittt to otherrr people and their friends as it is very convientns to other people and their people of Waco in the area

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It has been a good experience. The office staff are all super attending and nice. The amenities and all the activities always going on are awesome. I couldn’t ask to live in a better community!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

The Enclave at the Stadium is the best apartment complex I have ever lived in. The staff is always so nice and will to help you when you have questions. The apartments themselves on the inside are nice and reasonably priced. I love living here and am proud to call this my home.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I'm stay has made me feel at home again believe how cheap and easy it is to afford this place and they are so friendly at the office and everything is just great I can't believe this place was able to accept me it's just been an honor to live here and I hope I get to live here long

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I've loved living here at the Enclave. I love the activities and events they put on for us residents. It makes us feel included and part of a family instead of just people who live here.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Its great place to stay at!! People are nice and will help you with anything. They email you with up dates what’s going on in the community.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It’s was good. It was great. It was fine.. Didn’t even have a good time but it was alright.. It’s was good. It was alright. It was fine. Didn’t even have a good time but it was alright..

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I love the staff! They always have a smile and they’re easy to talk to. I am a verbal, deaf woman and they always speak clearly for me to understand. It’s so refreshing to be around!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

We love the family feel of the staff and maintenance – we have had an excellent experience with feeling welcomed into our home. Our neighbors have been inviting and our property is so spacious! Relocating with enclave has been a great decision!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Management is awesome and understanding! The resident events are always fun and inviting. 10/10 would definitely recommend living here. I love it!

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I like the employees. They're alll beautiful and sweet. And they are so kind and they will help you if you need help with anything. I recommend this place to everyone

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It’s amazing. Love the environment and geographical statistics of the enclave. The best experience I’ve had anywhere so far. Glad I made the choice

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

It’s been peaceful throughout the past couple of months. Haven’t had any noise complaint from us or from anybody. Staff been keeping a good job on checking on us from time to time. They been really useful with all the information they have given me to this day.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Great apartment to live in, friendly staff who regularly host events. Maintenance is fast except for the first few weeks of moving in, and price is amazing.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

love the atmosphere and the people who live here. the pool and hot tub is one of the best reasons to live here. i highly recommend living here

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

This apartment complex is amazing and I wouldn’t choose a different place to live at here in Waco. Thank you so much for this apartment place

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I love the environment and I love the rooms everything is spacious, and cleanliness and I am beyond grateful because if I didn’t get this apartment then I would have no where else to go.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

Super cool place too stay, spacious and aesthetic from the ins and outs. The pool/ lobby area is also really vibrant and gives a good feeling when being around there, with grills set up, tvs and a hot tub as a plus to enjoy your day.

Reply from The Enclave at the Stadium

I Love It Here It’s Fun At Times Mostly During The Summer And Very Quiet . The Work You Need On Yo Home Gets Done Fast My Neighbors Are Pretty Cool