The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

4.4

4.4

It’s been amazing. This community is Clean and professional. The staff is Easy to get ahold of and knowledgeable. I have never felt safer in these apartments then I have anywhere else
The office staff at estates at tanglewood are the best most professional compationant people I have met in a very long time. I feel blessed to be a resident and to be able to have these wonderful people in my life. Thank you
I love living here! The area is perfect and the staff and upkeep of the complex is great! I’ve been living here for a couple of years and I don’t plan on going anywhere anytime soon.
This review will be nice and short unlike the others because I have nothing bad to say and with all that I’ve Said before, I just really enjoy living here 🙂
So far I see no problems with the complex, staff has been great. Same with maintenance. Maybe just more dog stations around with trash cans closest to the complex.
Its so nice to see pet owners pick up after their animals and not have to worry about having to clean it of of my shoes. Also appreciate pets being kept on a leash, as my son is terrified of dogs.
Love living here at Tanglewood Estates!. Good community Great leasing staff Enjoy the amenities. Close commute to downtown Denver and Boulder.
Easy move. This is my second time at Estates at Tanglewood. I’ve lived in both phases. It’s close the highway, it’s convenient and my boys love the area.
We're still loving it here. We recently took advantage of the GREAT deal on garages and car ports and are so excited about it. It's a great place to live and work from home. Sometimes I wish the walls were more soundproof (both for the noise I make and for the noise from other apartments) but that's really the only complaint. Office staff are helpful and pleasant to work with, and maintenance is prompt and efficient. Also LOVE the ability to text the office with a quick question. :)
Estates at Tanglewood is by far my favorite apartments. We've been here for two and a half years and it feels just like home. The staff is great, the grounds and the location are great, and the community engagement is great too!