The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

4.4

4.4

The complex is great! Maintenance is on top of things and so are the staff members at the front office. Valet trash should be less money since they are no longer picking up recycle and I will forever keep asking for a doggy wash station. Soooo many people with dogs I would like that to be an option we have instead of clogging the drains in the house
I had to worry about neighbors with garbage out on the wrong days....it's hot out! That attracts critters! But the staff was accommodating in getting us our closer parking spot so thank you!
The complex is a fantastic central location in the city. I love the newly renovated apartment and being the first person in the newly remodeled unit is nice as well
Lots of friendly faces and animals! Lots of wild life such as birds bunnies squirrels and bumble bees around the area as well! Unfortunate about the removal of recycling though..
It is a great place to live! It was extremely clean when we moved in! Beautifully kept grounds, quiet apartment and quick response to maintenance needs and questions.
The move in process was very easy and the leasing team was easy to reach while I was going through the application process. Love the apartment
The office has a friendly staff that is always willing to listen to any concerns. I have seen a lot of improvement as far as trash being cleaned up and handled.
The apartment is spacious and clean. I love the walking closets and the deep tubs. The grounds are beautiful and kept up. I thought the trash service was unnecessary at first but now I love it!
We just moved in and it’s so wonderful to find a spot that feels like home right away! Even my cat has been finding all of his favorite spots! Move in was easy and I can already sense we have e feted a great community!
I really appreciate the friendliness of the management team and the cleanliness of the grounds around my apartment. While I’ve seen multiple dogs being walked around the complex I have hardly run into the issue of stepping in dog waste. The convenience of trash valet has made my life easier and I appreciate how consistent it is.