The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I love this place! Great community. Modern layout. New appliances. Perfect for any single person or family! Love Having access to a pool, hot and gym! Great mountain views
All the staff members have been nice and friendly. The community is mostly quiet. The apartments are very nice and the surrounding views are beautiful. There’s close by walking trails and parks which are great for young kids.
Great and wonderful clean place to live! The staff is very friendly and so are the residents! Pet friendly and also valet thrash service! I would highly recommend this place to anyone!
It’s been great Alyssa has made it very easy The parking situation has been great the trash service has been great the dog parks and everything has been super
So far so good, the complex is clean and the people are friendly. The only downside is the amenities being limited due to COVID-19, but of course no one is at fault for that.
I love living here! My apartment is super nice and cozy, the grounds are kept pretty and clean and the staff is always so nice and helpful! I will be staying here for a while!
I’ve been amazing with the environment here. Love the updates and the fact you keep up in the loop. With what is going on. The community is keeping things well kept and safe.
I love living here! Alyssa in the front office helped us out so much when we moved in because we were coming from out of state. We are very grateful for all the effort all the ladies at the office did to help us get moved in!
Really good place to live. Quiet comfortable and very spacious floor plans. I enjoy having a dog park by. And a hot tub year round yes please!
So far everything has been great! Im a little bumbed all the carports are taken but regular parking actually has not been bad. Otherwise so far all is good! 😁