The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

It’s been okay. With the covid19 situation we don’t really get to enjoy being out much, our upstairs neighbors are always home and have some loud moments. Parking is hard to find because of everyone being home so it’s not anything that the office staff has control over. The staff has been friendly and responds fast to our emails and requests.
I truly appreciate the staff and the constant reminder that we are well taken care of during this challenging times! Thank you, Highmark Residential! 🙌🏻
A few things in the interior that bug me. The shower handle is unnecessarily complex and our living room lamp chain fell out day one. But still a great community and place to be :)
I just recently moved in. So far so good. I was having issues with my door locks so I called the office. They sent maintenance right over to fix my locks. I was very impressed with how the office runs. Their very prompt at answering their phones and dealing with any of my concerns.
The community seems very friendly. The complex also seems very clean and inviting. The people here have been very very nice and accommodating.
It's been a decent time here. The maintenance crew is very nice and responds fast. I've only had issues with people constantly parking in my carport.
Overall great experience with the apartment, staff, and timely fixes on maintenance issues. Only issue is not enough parking spots. If you come home late you will have to park on the street.
Great place to live. The staff tries hard. The maintenance guys (especially Jose and Chris) are great and very friendly. The amenities are plentiful. :-)
Quiet community, the staff is very friendly and very helpful, always ready to help, also very courteous, every corner in the property is well maintain
I love living here! The staff are very friendly and accommodating. We haven’t had any issues with our apartment and we have been here for over a year.