Pretty cool place to live. Maintenance and landscaping getting better. Someone shot my windshield of my truck out, don't know who or why. Been safe until then.

The office personel are awesome and very responsive when asking questions and needing assistance and the maintenance crew is always quick and helpful. Definitely one of the nicest communities I have lived in.

Mived in Dec and have really enjoyes living here. Very safe and quiet. Kept the parking lot and sidewalks cleared. Looking foward to the summer months and the pools to open!

A lovely quiet community in a decent location. The apartment itself is exactly what we need with a rather spacious layout and lots of natural lighting. Having all of the amenities we need in our apartment (i.e. washer and dryer, full kitchen, bath) is something you can't pass out. The communal spaces (or clubhouses) are very cozy and well maintained. The hot tubs are a big hit with our friends, and the use of the grill is great to have available in the summer. Only thing that stops it from being 5 stars is a sub par trash valet system - unreliable pickup and too small of container.

I’ve lived here 6 years and the staff has always been very helpful from the office staff to the service staff from replacing my hot water heater to getting my garage opened when I lost my door opener the office staff always are very nice when I go to the gym it’s been a very good situation since I moved in I call it home for sure

The apartments here are great. Most of the staff is pleasant and helpful. So far they are prompt at fixing problems. The fitness centers are adequate but a few pieces of equipment are old and need upgrading. Mostly it’s quiet and kept clean.

My husband and I have enjoyed loving here. We had a rough couple of months when we first moved in with the complex carbon monoxide detectors going off through the early morning, but since they've been fixed, we have been happy with the community!

Haven't moved in yet but application process, viewing, and speaking with the staff have all been enjoyable experiences. I look forward to living on this property.

The apartment facilities are fantastic and well-maintained! I love how easy it is to be able to get around. I feel like supported by the community that is around me.

My experience has been amazing! Susan is so wonderful and ready to answer all my questions. This community has made my move in transition very smooth.

I enjoy living here. It has been a good experience overall. The staff is always friendly and helpful. And maintenance is prompt about any issues that arise.

It’s a decent apartment for the value. The construction of the bunting itself is cheap. Every time my neighbor upstairs walks, my whole apartment rumbles. He turns on the water and all the pipes creak. It’s an ok place to live.

The place wasn't perfect when we moved in, but maintenance came and fixed what needed to be dealt with, and overall it's been a good experience living here.

Overall awesome place to live, great area! certain noises could be a tad better (such as when and how loud trash pickup can be, the front doors can be heard through the whole building). But great staff and maintenance team, phenomenal amenities!

Everything since we started looking at this community has been wonderful. Staff is great. Maintenance has been quick. Neighborhood is awesome. So glad we chose to move here!!

I have lived here for years. Mostly happy. I do not like the noise from the neighbors or the way that the office handles it. But that is generally the only complaint I have.

We absolutely love living here! It is a quiet neighborhood and everyone is so friendly. We are happy to call this place our home for a year now!

I love these apartments! I love how there is a washer/dryer in the unit. The space is perfect for me and my husband. We have not had any issues and we have been here 9 months. Office personal and all workers are kind and very easy to work with.

So far the experience has been pretty good. A few things have not been handled well or been very pleasant but overall it has been a good experience.

Luxurious and spacious floorplans, with great views all around. Some of the drawbacks include overcrowding (parking), sidewalk/stairway maintenance (icing, bird and pet poop, food), and the 'mandatory' valet trash service. The cost is now compounded with smaller trashcans and they are known to miss pickups, if not complete days. This is unacceptable as we are all working adults and don't have the same privilege to 'skip work' and still charge the full price.

I love it here nothing in life is perfect but this is very close. Whenever I need something and call it gets done and the people that work here are always happy to help

There are the normal issues that Apartment living bring with it. Outside of that it’s been a pretty good place to live. When there are issues, they are pretty quick about taking care of it. Most of the people we have met are nice and seem like we are all on the same path, ( ie looking for home ownership ) good luck to us all

I love the high ceilings at Tanglewood and the beautifully landscaped grounds. Office staff and maintenance crew are responsive to addressing questions and building needs promptly. Feels great to come home to!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Clean and quiet park environment. Apartment is clean and updated. Office ladies are very nice and easy to talk to. Kid friendly. Looking forward to summer activities!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great staff always friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always on top of things and you never have to wait and things done right the first time.