The Estates at Tanglewood has resolved many of our maintenance requests. Some took a bit of time because of many reforms that has happened with the management team but overall they have great customer service and a wonderful staff.

So far so great! I enjoy all the close community amenities offered such like the pool and pool area, the jungle gym, the doggy park. How quiet and relaxing the complex is altogether most of the time, and I personally enjoy my spacious 1 bedroom unit on the 1st floor.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Apartment is very nice and clean. I love the high ceilings and the extra space we have been looking for. Walk in closets are awsome kind hard to figure out how to fill it. Not a big fan of the plastic blinds seem like they could use an up graid. Only down side is out side, can't really enjoy all the nice grass because it is always wet. I don't know how often they water the grass but it seems like too much. Puddles every where and it's like walking on carpet that has been flooded squishy and muddy. Its hard to enjoy walking my dog when I'm to busy making sure he dosnt step in a puddle or track some mud back in the house every time I go outside. Other than that is is great so far.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Love this place it’s amazing. Just recently moved here and the apartments are beautiful. Nice little community. Great setup for the apartment it’s very beautiful.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I like it here a year now. It's mostly quiet and the apartment layout is great. Two pools is great. I wish the fitness centers were a little better maintained. And I don't like concierge trash, for several reasons.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Awesome people to work with!!! They go out of their way to help in any way possible. I have already recommended the apartments to my friends!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We really enjoy living here! The apartments are nice, spacious and with a lot of windows and open space. We've been living here for almost 3 years and don't have any complaints. The office staff and maintenance crew are always very helpful and our neighbors are courteous. Overall- it's a great place to live!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Nice place to live, good green areas, parks, activities, gifts, personal, clean, always on time if I have a request, good communication with residents, and many other things.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We like the apt complex, but there’s so many issues we’ve had and we’ve been waiting weeks for things to be done like our patio power washed or even the disgusting hallways of your buildings (building 1-207)

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Very nice apartments with great location. Complex has great amenities and is very pet friendly. They also do a great job of creating a community by having a few events available weekly.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Maintenance crew always comes through to fix things when needed. The estates FINALLY fixed our building's drain so when winter comes we won't be waking on ice any more. They also took our suggestion as well as our neighbor's about moving the dog station at our building shii that we didn't have to walk through mud to dispose of pet waste. Im glad we're live somewhere where our voices are heard.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Very calm community. Would have given 5 stars, but when my apartment flooded due to an issue in the fire suppression room, I had very little communication and your compensation for my inconvenience was way too small.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

All well in Building 20 as we watch the pool daily and enjoy summer activities. We leave occasionally and find everything just fine when we return. Thanks Tanglewood!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

It’s a great location close to I25 and E470. Lots of nice restaurants and shopping places within 10mn drive. Staff at the management office are very very nice. They have complimentary yoga and fitness classes that are top notch. Overall nice neighborhood and apartments are sparkling clean.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Looking forward to a much larger space, I love the layout and two walk in closets are the best. Feels more like a home than an apartment. Thanks Leann for everything

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Such a nice place to live! Everyone is very caring and willing to help with any questions. The grounds are well kept, and everything is very clean

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Super helpful staff in the office and always willing to help with any questions u have. I was out of work for a month and they were super helpful on being flexible with my rent and getting it paid.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great value for the price! Overall pretty quiet community and accessible to all the places I normally shop (Target, Walmart, King Soopers, etc.)

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The neighborhood surroundings are great. Definitely worth everything. Moved in recently and already loving everything. Only downside is the lack of parking, have to walk pretty far every night.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

My overall experience with the community has been good. Staff is friendly and helpful. And maintenance crew has been pretty quick at resolving any issues that I have had. So no major complaints. Thank you!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Nice community all in all. Just hope when my lease is up i can renew it but meeting the 3x rent may be tough or I'll have to move to a place that only requires 2.5x rent. The rent qualifying here is on the higher end of everyone else's standard of 2.5 in the surrounding cities/apartments communities

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

maintence quickly resolves issues when they arise even if it's an after hours emergency. trash collection has greatly improved since I moved in as well.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

It's been pretty good. We requested our washing machine be replaced and it was done quickly, and other minor fixes have been prompt as well.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Everything is so far good! Minor trouble with maintenance but everything was able to be resolved. Everyone is great and very nice. Definitely recommend.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great so far, could do with better grounds upkeep, more parking and better timing on maintenance requests, but otherwise pretty solid apartment community. The unit was very clean and taken care of, for the most part, when we moved in. Moving in was painless, and the space between apartments is pretty nice.