We have only been here a week, and things have been ok. Maintenance has addressed my concerns in a timely manner and the office staff is great.

Courteous, knowledgeable, and very helpful staff. Love the valet trash amenity. Love being within walking distance of their amenities and several places.

we haven't had issues here even thinking about staying another year if not more, if it works out for us we wouldn't mind. that and i hate moving

For the most part, we love the apartment. Maintenance requests have been ignored since we moved in, and teenagers trespassing haven't been dealt with.

Been here 2 months and so far its been great, maintenance is quick with requests and office is helpful fire alarm was pulled in our building and office was not reachable by any residents at that time

All in all, its not a bad apartment to live in. There is room for improvement but the past few years have been enjoyable and the 3 management companies that have come through have been pleasant to work with.

Everything has been great. I’ve lived here for almost 3 years and I can’t complain about anything. This has been my first time living on my own and I couldn’t ask for anything more

Tangle wood is great. I only wish that the canine amenities were a little better( I.e. dog park conditions ) all in all, I have had a great experience living in this community.

I have absolutely loved living here. Everyone is extremely nice and helpful, it’s quiet, and clean. The apartments themselves are really nice and spacious. Only down fall is the parking. If you don’t rent a spot it’s all first come first serve. Other then that this place has been amazing

love living here, such a peaceful place to live. lots of great people to talk too! has a big dog park. very good community. happy to be a resident here! 👍🏽

Most of the staff is quite friendly and the complex is always kept so clean! Excited for the garden plots to be filled and see all of the flowers blooming

Definitely love the scenery and location! Never have lived in Westminster area and it seems very amiable and friendly! I like all the amenities such as the pool and the main gym by the leasing office. Very easy to get set up!

Tanglewood is everything I could have hoped for. My apartment is exactly like the model I was shown. It is very clean, updated, and affordable!

We just moved in yesterday and our apartment is beautiful. We are so excited to be here! Right next to the pool and a playground when our little man is big enough

Great location and staff super friendly, we live in a 2/2 apartment and it has good size and there is always parking space for your vehicle.

Fine. Nothing special. The graffiti can be a problem in the summer. I wish it had longer leases, ecspecially with the school next door you would get more families and a safer community.

Great dog park I love the apartment and that I can see the mountains from my balcony most beautiful view. Parking Is always acceptable and within distance.. The hot tub and pools are amazing to be in.

The apartments are well taken care of. Staff is friendly and help as much as they can. Problems with neighbors leaving trash out on not pick up days. Trash gets ripped by animals and spread threwout the hallway in front of our apartment.

It has been good, nice neighborhood, quiet. It is very cleans and the maintenance teams and staff are always nice and helpful. I like it here.

My family absolutely loves the community, the location and staff are great! The garages and carports are awesome ammenities. Two fitness centers and pools!!!

5 star rating. Enjoy my neighbors and neighborhood. Easy access to I 25 , restaurants schools . The staff at Tangelwood is amazing! Totally enjoy living here!

The leasing agents were so helpful and nice. They did a great job answering all questions/concerns. Living here has been fantastic so far, I love my new home!

Still everything is ok! We live happy here! With the new administration has decrease the activities for the residents thou, with Pinnacle we used to have a lot of things to participate.

Absolutely great experience and I love the staff especially Suzanne who was very understanding and helpful when an emergency suddenly come up. Definitely would recommend anyone to come check them out.

Good amenities. Relatively clean with some trash/bird/animal issues that could be improved upon. Nice apartment interiors. Good neighborhood.