Living at Tanglewood has been great. If I have ever had a maintenance problem they always get it resolved right away. The team at Tanglewood is also very friendly and do everything they can to make you feel welcome and at home.

The office staff is responsive. The walls of the apartments a paper thin, I can hear every word from my neighbors. I have submitted maintenance requests and if they cant figure it out they just give up.

The office staff is friendly and always helpful. When you walk in they always say hello. When a maintenance request is needed, it gets done quickly. I have lived here for 3 years. I have enjoyed it.

Very great apartments. Minor nuisances but they’re quickly taken care of. Trash valet service can be frustrating with such a small bin and then not taken the broken down boxes half the time

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

love the community. Great place to live. Clean and quiet. Pet friendly. So far things are good! Love the neighborhood and amenities. Easy commute in to work either by car or bus.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

After a very long a difficult move, I am sooo happy to be living here! I absolutely love my apartment and the staff has been so nice.I was working with Lee Ann prior to signing my lease and she really went above and beyond to help me pick the right unit.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

This is my first time having a apartment, and it's going really well here . The managment her are very helpful always in a good mood and willing to do anything to make us happy in our new home .

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The place is well maintained and any issues I have had were addressed promptly and fully completed. The staff is courteous, friendly and willing too answer all your questions.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The community is great. It is quiet and the amenities are great. I do believe that the winter snow/ ice removal could use some improvement.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The girls at the office are so helpful and friendly. The maintenance team is always on top of things. I feel totally comfortable with them coming into my apartment when I’m not home.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Clean and well maintained building and landscaping. Good communications and the maintenance crew is goog. The water pressure not great though.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Clean complex and helpful staff. Low prices compared to other areas with the same amenities. Right across the street from a nice park and running trails.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The staff and the maintenance crew are awesome. The ladies always have snacks in the office. And they are so sweet and welcoming. The maintenance crew is prompt and efficient

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The neighbors are friendly for the most part. The highschoolers that come around are quite annoying and rude though. Grounds are well kept and staff is friendly

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We moved in just over a month ago and still talk about how much we love this place! Great space, great people. We enjoy using the gym and absolutely love the high ceilings!!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We’ve had a great experience living here! It’s pretty quiet, great value and space for what we pay. I absolutely loved participating in the community garden last year and I love that we have the fitness centers and pools available! The front office staff is friendly and helpful. We have had to call maintenance a couple of times... and there have been long waits/ gaps before things are fixed or responded to in the past. We’ve always gotten the impression that they have a lot on their plate and have a hard time being staffed enough but everyone we’ve interacted with has been pleasant when they get here.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

They are great apartments with great amenities, but I do miss the big trash bins instead of the small black kitchen bins for Valet pick up.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Good Community, people can get a little noisy ag the pool in the summer! Staff are friendly if they aren't busy, maintenance guys are super cool and will help you with anything you need.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

A wonderful and involved community to live in! Very peaceful neighbors makes the experience of living here very serene. The 24 hour gym is an amazing plus also!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The Estates at Tanglewood are fairly quiet most of the time and well maintained. The staff are friendly and have been very helpful. There seem to be lots of events you can go to although most are while I'm still at work.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

No major complaints other than parking is horrible unless you pay for covered or a garage. The grounds, neighbors, area etc. are great. I would recommend this community to others.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

When we first moved in it was very nice. But since being here for 2yrs a few things have been slacking, like issues with the trash. That has been my number 1 concern.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

They are wonderful at the office always helpful . Dog poop is a little too much no one picks up after their dogs but other then that it’s great !

All good, very nice and friendly personal. Always on time if I request something. Nice and clean open areas, green areas. Good gyms and swimming pools

Both my girlfriend and I love how friendly our immediate neighbours are, we aren't really the social type so we dont go around too often, so it's very nice to have folks around who like a friendly exchange! Also, the leasing office people are very kind and seem helping as well very patient being that this was our first ever place on our own! All in all we are very happy that we moved here :)