It has been a real pleasure to live here at the estates at tanglewood. The grounds are clean and well maintained. The units are beautiful and large with high ceilings and panel doors.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great place to stay with a welcoming community. The office has a pizza night with sale price pizzas from Marco's. The grounds are kept clean and are in close proximity to parks

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The office staff is warm and friendly. Minor issues that the Engineering dept. has resolved quickly. Quiet and convenient location with enjoyiable amenities.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Overall Tanglewood is a great place to live. The apartments are luxurious but you don't have to sacrifice all your money to rent. It is located in such a great place, I work in Denver 5 days a week and being right off the highway makes for a faster commute to and from work. We love it here and plan on staying for a while.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Very nice and quiet neighborhood, maintenance services are excellent and very secure community, office management are very servicial and friendly

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great location, awesome amenities, helpful staff. Been here going on 6 months and I cant complain about anything. I cant see myself moving any time soon

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Overall good experience, office workers helpful and easy to talk to. Only downside is the up keep of the stairwells within the apartment building.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great and comfortable, the staff is very helpful as well with getting things fixed right away in the home. All around the community is peaceful and with great amenities.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great place to live! We had an issue with the washing mashing and they sent someone to fix it within 2 hours. The staff is great and so is the surrounding area.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The apartments and grounds are nice and kept up pretty well. My one complaint about the grounds is some places hold a lot of water making the grass real soggy. The people here are nice and respectful (I have not had one issue with any residents). Parking spaces are at a premium where you may have to park along the street if you come home late. Also they do community activities like the community yard sale they hosted over the summer. All in all I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The apartment is a great community. It is peaceful and friendly. Some issues with stove and washer in the apartment. But that is to be expected. Staff is friendly and will help you with any issues.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

My husband and I hade enjoyed living here very much. The apartments are beautiful and inviting. We don’t feel like we live in apartment, but a home.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The people in the office and maintenance group have always been very nice and helpful to me. The valet trash service had some issues but they seem to be resolved. The pool area and fitness center are nice although some of the cardio machines are older.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Loving our new home. The process of getting approved was easy and the office was super helpful. The parking by are building is pretty bad but I was able to get a carport to make life easier.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great Communication.! Very friendly.! Great neighborhood.! Very quite.! Big Dog Park.! and schools right around the corner.! Great place to live!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

You do a good job maintaining the overall cleanliness of the complex. This would have been 5 stars had you not scared me thinking I didnt renew my lease

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Nice place to live. Apartments are roomy and cozy. Quiet neighborhood, nice atmosphere. Would give 5, but it's not perfect but it's a really nice place to call home.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

This is a QUIET community which is rare, and the leasing office has extended hours which is nice. I like that I can pay rent online and view all my fees simultaneously. Only downside is awful parking and small carports

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Nice apartments with decent amenities. The management are responsive. The parking is fairly challenging. All in all it’s been a good experience.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Take great care of us and love the location. We have run into some snags since moving in, but you all have been very quick to respond in getting them taken care of

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Aside from the trash sometimes being a mess, we have had little to no problems here at The Estates at Tanglewwod. It has definitely turned into home.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Next year will make our 3rd year living here. We love the staff, community and our neighbors! With great location to shopping, eating and open spaces, we look forward to another great year!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great location, helpful staff, good layouts though the amenities are not available all the time. The hot tub seems to be broken about half the time and the pool is ice cold durning the summers.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

It seems there is always an issue with the trash service or with the phase 2 pool. But I like how the sidewalks are usually really maintained during winter months.