The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

3 years and a half and counting! Our first home and only home since we moved to United States! So far, we have been happy here. The apartment has good enough space, utilities and more. The staff and maintenance guys are the best! Thank you!
Lived here 2 years. Enjoyed living here close to everywhere. Parking is crazy at times. Staff is helpful. I wish they had a dog park for pets
Apartments are very clean and well lit at night. The garbage valet people are very polite. Parking has not been an issue as of yet. Neighbors are quiet and friendly
My overall experience has been good. The office staff is always pleasant and helpful. The maintenance team is pretty quick about repairs. No place is going to be perfect, but they really do do their best here.
maintence quickly resolves issues when they arise even if it's an after hours emergency. trash collection has greatly improved since I moved in as well.
I love the way the layout of my apartment!! Really enjoy the valet trash. I’ve had great experiences so far with maintenance when needed!! Alyssa was absolutely amazing through the whole process while I was getting approved to move in!
Haven’t had very many problems. Quiet community. Have had a few issues with the office. We are sad to be moving and will miss having our apartment right next to the pool!
I love where I live. The staff is awesome and it's very quiet around here. They keep the ground s neat and very and it looks very impressive.
Such a great apartment complex. Lovely service, kind staff, and huge apartments with great amenities. I love living here, it’s a great home for my fiancé and I.
The office crew is amazing, and the maintenance staff is always there. It’s always good knowing that whatever questions you may have will always be answered.