I love living here !! Like fife there is a couple things but whatever works best for this community I will make the change. I would recommend the estates at tanglewood

The apartments are nice and the area is wonderful. Management has gone through a lot of changes though and the residents have definitely seen the effects. The maintenance is also lacking at times.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great community - lots of space. Great for dogs and lots of park area for kids to play at. The valet trash service is nice and the gym is up to date.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Nice place no issues. Office staff is always willing to help when I have questions. I've been here for more than 2 years, no major complaints.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We had to renew our lease at The Estates At Tanglewood just because we love living there we have had no problems with anything or anybody just so peaceful

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Had a great experience living here never any issues. I love it. Anytime i need anything done ther are on it. The staff is amazing as are the residents!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I’m not pleased with the new trash service but it is what it is I guess. Sometimes trash is picked up at 10pm sometimes 8pm so there is no normality with it

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Alyssa is amazing! She has been so helpful with our relocation to Colorado. We love our apartment. It is so spacious. The maintenance team is great as well! They always meet our needs in the same day!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I am on my second lease a The Estates At Tanglewood. I love the floor plan I have and the community is very nice. The grounds are well maintained and the office and maintenance staff are extremely friendly and helpful every time I have contacted them.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I been here a month and so far have enjoyed living here. My experience so far- Pros: Nice community. Convenient location. Nice Landscaping and a great staff. Cons: Parking can be tough espically during evening hours.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Staff is friendly, patient and extremely helpful. Great amenities including year round hot tub. Fitness center upgrades are great fill in if you don't want to go to your regular gym. Very easy access to shopping and Denver

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Overall, our experience so far has been great. Staff is very helpful, maintenance is always on top of things (with the exception of the mess left in after repairs in our bathtub). Sadly, though, shortly after we moved in, both of our vehicles received damage that is similar to "keying" and we have also had our door mat stolen. Hopefully these were isolated incidents and we are looking forward to enjoying living here.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We've lived her with my family since 2017 and have really enjoyed it. They have great facilities and amenities. It's kept clean and neighbors are very respectful of each other's space. We also enjoy the community building events they host throughout the year. The staff is very friendly and helpful. A great place to live!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

So far the office is so nice and helpful. Have not had any issues with any one who lives here. The other residents are friendly. They keep the property clean.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Very nice neighborhood. Pretty quiet. Lovely leasing staff! Glad I chose to live here! Great view of the mountains too! :) all of my neighbors are quiet and friendly too!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

For my first apartment with my boyfriend, this place has been a great experience. Neighbors and staff are very nice. Its a very clean and well kept place.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Staff is 5 stars! I wish the apartments had thicker walls! It's disturbing to hear the people next to us be borderline abusive to their kid and fighting with each other!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We have really enjoyed living here and enjoy the friendly professional responses anytime there’s a need. Also like how quiet these apartments are, and feel they do an excellent job on landscaping.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

This has been a comfortable place to live! It's still early on, but so far, so great. It's dog friendly (I see lots of pets), has nifty amenities (the basketball court is something unusal), and feels cozy (with the exception of how packed the parking can feel sometimes). I'd definitely suggest looking to see if this place fits for you.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Really great, staff and maintenance respond adequately on the situations. Very helpful in informing the community of events and changes. Very involved in getting to know residents, by creating events for everyone.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Everyone here is so nice and helpful . From receiving packages to helping with getting the right wifi set up! This place is beautiful!Especially the view of the mountais!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The neighbors are pretty nice and overall respectful and quite. The maintenance tech perform speedily. I would only complain about the stomping above our ceiling

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great complex! Friendly neighborhood! Great Communication.! Very friendly.! Also i love living here because schools are right around the corner.!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I have lived here for almost 3 years. Maintenance is quick to fix problems and the office staff is friendly and answers your questions in a timely manner.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I had found this complex on internet and was coming out of state! The leasing office ladies were so helpful! We also had an issue with our hot water heater when we got here and it was fixed so fast! This complex is so close to everything as well!