The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I love my apartment! There were several issues with cleanliness and that was very disappointing. Alyssa was responsive to the issues. The apartment is quiet. The worst issue is the neighbors smoke on their patio and it comes in my windows or patio door when open which makes me not able to use my patio. The car thefts is extremely concerning. Get a garage!
We’ve Been here since December and We love our Apartment as well as the community. Well worth checking out this place to call your next home. The price was also excellent.
My experience living at the Estates at Tanglewood have generally been rather positive overall. No real complaints at this point, we just renewed our lease for another 11 months.
So far we're enjoying our apartment. It's a bummer that our side of the complex has more carport spots then non-carport spots. Which makes it hard to find a spot when we get home at 9-10pm. We've had to park very far a few times already.
I really like the community, they really try hard to make this a great place. Alyssa and Susan are awesome and helpful. I only mention the two of them because I have dealt with them the most throughout the years. The property is always clean and kept up and maintenance is probably the best I've ever dealt with. Parking can sometimes be a beast if you're coming in late, but can easily be remedied by renting a space. The gym is sufficient enough to forgo a membership at a local gym unless maybe you're super into it. The local school can sometimes be an issue with some riff-raff, but nothing terrible, especially at the price point this community is at. I would say this community is well worth checking out.
We’ve only been here for a little while but so far the staff and apartment have been great. We’ve had a few service calls and they have taken care of them very promptly.
It's been great.. this is why im back. I had apartment 2 years ago. Left and came back. Alyssa has been so amazing and helpful .. i absolutely love the valet service for trash by the way. Best thing so far 👍
The Estates at Tanglewood is a perfect location! The landscaping, mature trees, and Mountain View’s from the balcony are great! If I could have one thing improved, I would ask for an updated gym.
Great staff, professionally maintained, cozy, we’ve never had an apartment that felt like a real home before! The floor plan is perfect for us.
So far we love it here! The staff is very friendly, it was an easy process to apply, sign lease, etc. we got a apartment upstairs with sunny windows, CAN GRILL!!! and it’s so quiet. The grounds are clean and people are nice. 🤗😀