Its ok kinda meh place to sleep blah looks and blah blah. Your reveiw looks like spam ham blame bam I live in this place ita the place to live

We just move in and we are loving our apartment and the community. One down side is parking... there isn’t much of it, but we have decided to look at the positive as it is more excersize

After only a few days at the Estates we knew we'd found our home for the next few years. And now that we've been there for 4 months we can't believe it's only been that long! Staff are helpful and the grounds are always clean. Maintenance is usually pretty quick and they have been very helpful with working around our schedule.

I’m excited to have moved in and love my new apartment. The people in the leasing office are wonderful, especially Susan. My dog loves the dog park too!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

This is a very nice and quiet community. I am glad there is a gym and a pool. I love my apartment. The rooms are big and spacious. I love the big tubs to take comfortable baths.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

just moved in few weeks and I really like it here,nice neighborhood great people in the office just what we needed I will strongly recommend this place

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I love the grounds. I wish my neighbor didn’t bbq in his pitch right under me I have to close my windows every time he cooks cause it fills my place with smoke. The people in the office are nice, responsive and even remembered my wife’s name even after only 2 weeks here. Lots of dog parks on site but no fenced in area for them to run. Love the two water fountains, covered car ports and garage rentals.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Staff is super helpful with any issues we have. Love the space that our apartment has. Compared to our last apartment this one is luxurious. We love being on the first floor and getting to know our neighbors.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We are very pleased and impressed by how friendly our neighbor and leasing office staffs. We were concerned about sounds but wall is well soundproofed and we hardly hear any sounds from outside. Location is convenient for me and my fiancé to commute and had plenty of convenience. Amenities are also nice. So far we are enjoying our lifestyle at our apartment very much

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The apartments are nice but the gym is lacking a little bit. I would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone searching for a place that is central to a lot of places (like Denver and Boulder)

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

People here, both at office and neighbors, are friendly and helpful. Facility is very well kept and clean. We were worried to be next to highway but wall is well sound proofed we hardly hear any outside sound or next doors. Location is very convenient for both me and my fiancé, to commute and has easy access to stores and kids attractions. So far so good!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I love the staff! They've always been super nice and helpful every time I have gone to the office. LeeAnn is wonderful and such a joy to talk to. She's made our experience the best.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Recently moved in and we love it! The amenities are fabulous: 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, 2 gyms! We love the area and have already met most of our neighbors (who are super friendly and nice).

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I know it's early yet to judge, but this place is awesome! I was particularly impressed by the cleaning job -- if you take a black light to your apartment, you will always find something, but none of the spots I found had any odor, and my cat acts like she's the only cat who's ever been here before. (Awesome for her and for me -- she's extra confident and feels no need to act out in order to claim it. :) ) Plus, the valet trash? Talk about spoiling me!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

It has such a homie neighborhood with very homie apartments! The leasing agents are very kind during your visit with them, also very Good environment.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I love living here. Nice interior, vaulted ceilings, and a great balcony. Overall the community is quiet and respectful. The maintenance team is great and the office staff is amazing-especially Susan M. !

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Good place to live. The staff is great especially when it comes to solving problems. The maintenance dept is top notch. They try to take care of everything as quickly as they possibly can. And it is much appreciated.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

One of the best places I’ve lived for sure. Minimal issues that have all been handled quickly and easily by maintenance. Location is great. Floor plan is awesome. As long as rent doesn’t increase too much, I don’t see myself moving unless it’s to buy something.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I like it a lot but the roads could definitely use some work. Carpet in the apartments could be a little better quality. Overall it's a great place to live and haven't had any issues with neighbors or anything.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The office staff has been very helpful in responding to maintenance requests. They made sure things were fixed and even called to check in to make sure it was taken care of. They are always happy to help!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The good- The community is great. The leasing office ladies are really nice. The bad- The parking is horrible. Also people could be more respectful by picking up after their dogs go #2.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The leading office staff is great and maintenance makes repairs quickly. The downfall is the residents with the dogs that are too large for some to handle and the excessive amount of dog hair in the walkways.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We enjoy the community, amenities and location of the Estates of Tanglewood residences. If only the hot tub was continuously hot and the pool table in the club house would stay after the remod.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great property but over priced. I think that the lack of parking frustrates me most often. The amenities are great and I really enjoy the fire place by the pool.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great apartments with great staff! They made my move extremely easy and were helpful every step of the way! I love the trash service and how there are plenty of pools and recreational stuy to do in this community!