The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I love when I live. The office staff is always kind and courteous and more than willing to help. The yards and grounds are always maintained . It's a great fit for me.
It’s been a great experience moving in and being closer to family. It is a nice apartment just have to fix a few things and it will be perfect.
Love this place, as our last place was pretty bad. This such a quiet area and clean. Love the staff, they are super friendly and helpful. We are closer to our sons, school so that is a big plus. We have all the amenities we need to keep us entertained, as well as our kids.
Better storage would be nice! I don't think closets are enough. I thought I would have storage off my balcony. I think everyone is super friendly and helpful
I have just moved into the community. So far, everything seems great. I enjoy the quiet nights that I can leave my window open for fresh air. The office staff seems very nice, Alyssa was GREAT to work with. Maintenance guys are nice and pretty quick to respond.
We just moved in but everyone has been very nice and helpful. The place is very well maintained and there is lots for kids to stay active with around the apartment complex. The pool and fitness center are very nice.
Best place I ever lived and beautiful view and nice neighbor's. The management gets things done fast and there friendly. The maintenance is very good in what they do. Although Monday morning kinda noise lawn service.
I had a great experience living here everyone were helpful and responded on time if we need anything. They were willing to work with any type of accommodation we need to make
I really like living here. The community is quiet and my neighbors are friendly. I love the floor plan of my apartment, it is spacious and open. The office staff and maintenance staff do a fantastic job! They respond quickly and are professional and courteous. All have done a great job with the limitations we now have with Covid.
Really nice apartment for a first time renter such as myself. Maintenance has a nice staff and the ladies in the front office are super nice!