Our apartment was exactly what we signed up for when we arrived. So far we have had positive experiences with living here, and it has been just over 7 months. The only negatives we have found is that snow/ice removal is very lacking and parking is sparce.

Love living here, so spacious and so comforting. Best apartment I’ve ever lived in, it feels like a house and everything feels so great to live in a nice community.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I love this apartment, they’re so spacious, wonderful amenities, wonderful location as well. Couldn’t be happier in our new home. Maintenance does a wonderful job and is very fast.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We’ve struggled with maintenance and getting things done at all. Our apt had a ton of problems upon move in and we had to deal with fixing that. The team has done a fairly good job but need to take control of the “hands-on” team and lock down tasks better.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I really love the layout of the apartment, and my overall experience has been alright. Communicating and getting work done with the maintenance team is not great. It took a while for my AC and water heater to be replaced; my apartment got up to 92 degrees and my water heater was about to give after I put in a work order, and also talked to the leasing office a week and a half prior to it getting replaced.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

It’s been great living here , the neighborhood is great , nice , quite and safe. The office employees are nice and always willing to help you. I love it here.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

So far it has been really great!!! The apartments are quite friendly and affordable! This will be our second year living here. Looking forward to another year!!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Love this wonderful place. It’s definitely been amazing. I love everything about the community. The apartments are amazing. The staff and maintenance are wonderful. I highly recommend this place to anyone. It’s a great place to live!!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Great location, very convenient to be so close to the park and ride! Its also nice to have all the key shopping areas within about at five mile radius.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We've had a great living experience at Tanglewood. Friendly staff, spacey apartments at friendly prices, they also have community building activities every month which my family enjoys.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I’ve lived here over three years and have no complaints. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is reliable and resolve my issues in a timely manner. Neighborhood is relatively safe and quiet with only a few issues.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The grounds are kept up nicely and Alyssa is great. Have a lot of amenities and things to do for the residents. Seems to be priced ok for what you get

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

We moved in in July and couldn't be happier! The grounds are clean, the staff are all friendly and helpful, and it's very quiet. We felt comfortable and at home right away :)

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Beautiful updated apartments, plenty of parking, and a beautiful community area. Only lived here for a short amount of time, but love how friendly the office staff is and how their main goal is to make sure we are all taken care of.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Office staff and maintence are very nice and efficient. They take good care of everything and are always kind to my kids. I'm glad they have been clearing out birds nests from the walls.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Been here for 3 years and signed on for a 4th! I'm excited to see all the changes that are happening with the new management and community! :)

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

I love living here! The only issues I have come across are with packages not being found in the office when they are delivered. Also, I have had packages stolen off of my doorstep. But, the staff here are very friendly, in the 6 months I’ve lived here I haven’t had to call maintenance to fix anything, and the apartments are very cute and well updated.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Awesome place to call home. Definitely worth checking this place out. The monthly rent is much lower than other complexes anywhere in the area.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

My boyfriend and I got locked out of our apartment (funny long story) and the very next day when the office was open they were able to joke with us about it but also help us to insure that would never happen again. Estates at Tanglewood is so great to us!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Good amenities, excellent staff, and an overall great experience. I highly recommend the Estates at Tanglewood to anybody looking for an affordable place!

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

The area is really nice and convenient. The staff is always helpful and kind, and we love the amenities. Wonderful place to live. Might even sign another lease.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Communication of certain things could be better (for example there was one night the last couple weeks trash wasn't picked up, but residents weren't notified so everyone had their trash out), letting us know ahead of time that something is up with maintenance requests being slow, and also having more than 2 people that complete maintenance for the entire complex (both phase 1 and 2) because that is just not enough. Also, giving residents more than just 48 hours to pick up packages (because of limited office hours - i.e. not 24/7). Otherwise the apartments themselves are great, it's just service issues.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Alyssa has been absolutely amazing. Her customer service skills are great! She has helped me with everything from day one. I appreciate her following up and always going above and beyond.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Love this place. Location is great and staff is friendly. I would recommend to everyone who is looking to move here. Good access to highway and plenty of food and drink located close.

Reply from The Estates at Tanglewood Apartments

Pretty happy with this complex. The office and maintenance staff are great, very responsive and friendly. Any maintenance issues have been dealt with quickly and the maintenance team is really good. Barely have to explain to them what the issue is and they already know how to fix it. It's great to have a park adjacent to the complex for walking the dog. We're close to the freeway but you can barely hear it outside and not at all inside. Landscaping around the complex is decent and the exterior is nice looking. The interior is alright. Cheap materials and fixtures, poorly done renovations (we have paint splatters all over the floor and caulking wasn't properly done in several places when we moved in) but I guess that's normal for a rental. Most importantly, there are no issues with mold or pest infestation and any actual issues were resolved as soon as we reported them. The community has events like workout classes and kids events which I guess is nice for those who want to attend but I do not so I'd prefer to not pay for them via my rent. One negative point is the valet trash. We're forced to pay for valet trash but we've had several occasions of the company not picking up as scheduled. Parking is also an issue. I usually don't get a spot by my building after 6pm and sometimes have to park on the street. We've been on the wait list for an assigned, covered spot for 8 months.