Excellent living in the estates, the community is very nice and relax. The people is good person and the workers is very specials and good persons

For me the location is good because it’s near my place of employment. It’s a nice quiet neighborhood/area. Thankfully the area is safe because more often than not the security gate is not functioning properly and is open. The unit I was placed in is not updated whatsoever and I was never made aware of that until I was given the keys which is obviously after signing on the doted to for the lease (unfortunate on my end I know). I cannot say I am in love with all the details of this apartment.

Great staff and maintenance service. Close by where I work and great things to do all round here in Wellington. I’ve been here now almost nine years and I’m happy.

I love living at the Estates of Wellington. The property is well maintained and the maintenance guys are fantastic. We just love Joel in the office as well.

I have been living here for 13 going on 14 years.The office staff has always been great to me.i also appreciate the maintenance guys Juan,Angel and George.My two favorite office people are Joe and Ann.They are so helpful and always a smile. One thing I must admit is that there is a constant turnover with renters and then u have quite a few who. Don’t take care of their appearance with their terraces and I can only imagine what’s on the inside.I take pride in where I live so it’s frustrating to see I’m outnumbered

Great community to live! Very well maintained amenities, all requests are done super fast, and the staff are amazing! Really, they are the best! I super recommend it !

Good neighborhood, nice pool and gym. Safe community. But gates are frequently on maintenance and neighbors play loud music in the early morning hours.

3*s because dog poop is often not disposed by owners, and many times I have seen maintain people drive by the poop in the bags and do not pick up

The community is conveniently located providing easy access to shopping and restaurants. It is reasonably quiet and parking is not an issue. Good value for price.

Living here is great. Property is well maintained and the neighborhood is very friendly. Staff is always helpful. I would recommend living here to my friends.

Everyone is super friendly and helpful, the facilities are clean and well maintained. Maintenance guys come over and deal with requests very quickly

Amazing I’m 5 minutes away from work , 2 minutes away from whole-foods fresh market and the near by restaurants that’s why I’m definitely renting for another year

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Comfortable place to reside it is very close to all dining & shopping. Surroundings is well kept & staff is very courteous. Centralized location to PBIA & downtown west palm beach. I recommend future residents check it out.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have almost two years living with my family in this community and I recommend it, there are good neighbors, it is very quiet and the common areas are very beautiful.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

This is a great community. The staff is very helpful and kind. They respond very quickly and efficiently to requests or concerns. The grounds are maintained very well and are clean. There only seems to be an issue with the front gates not working or being broken.

Moving in was such an easy process! We are already so happy we chose The Estates! The staff has been so friendly and handled our whole process in a timely manner!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Maintenance staff is fantastic, the grounds are kept up nicely. The security is Less than desired do to the gates not functioning consistently.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Love it! Beautifully maintained, and very quiet. The location is excellent! You can basically find anything you need in the Wellington green plazas. I feel like I never have to leave my neighborhood. The residents are all very respectful and friendly. We love the family atmosphere and how pet friendly the community is!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I like how quiet is the community. Cleanliness of the areas is on point. The staff have been super helpful and friendly. I really love the location and the amenities.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love living here. The office staff and residents are friendly. It is close to civilization yet tucked away. I never worry about packages getting taken and the neighborhood is quiet even with the children.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Moving in has been a breeze thanks to all of the help with the front office, they have been able to answer every question that I have had and made things incredibly easy

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The leasing office staff is friendly, helpful and fun. Updated fitness center is great and the pool and provided furniture is gorgeous. We love living at Estates at Wellington Green!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

My husband and I love living here. The apartments and amenities are great and the staff is absolutely wonderful!! The area is kept clean and well manicured. Just a great place to live!!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It’s been 6 months and and we loving the Estates. We love the neighborhood and everyone is always so helpful. The neighborhood is always well kept and everyone is very friendly.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The apartments are nice and modern, outside is well kept. Gates are currently not working and have been for a while. Some of the common hallways could use some maintenance.