The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

4.5

4.5

I just received 1,000 points for being a loyal resident (5 years) but unfortunately since management changed, this community hasn’t been loyal to me. Very over priced for an underwhelming unit. It’s also become a bit dangerous and crowded.
It is going well. The area is nice. Its a good place for people who have dogs, there seems to be a lot. We do not have one. We have a beautiful lake view.
Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value Excellent and professional!! Management really cares about their tenants!!! Beautiful environment! Love it here!!!!! 😊
Have loved living here for the past 3 years. It is a very clean, quiet community and the people running it are great. Such a welcoming place to live!
Very attentive with fixing things that may have gone wrong and the staff are so nice and friendly. Love living by the lake. It adds so much beauty to our days.
Everyone is really helpful and nice at the office , the maintenance staff is very fast and efficient. The streets are a little messed up and the out side needs fill, neighbors are all nice I really like living here
Wonderful apartment community! Everyone is extremely nice and the property is absolutely beautiful. It is always kept very clean and I always feel safe.
Quiet apartments you can’t hear your neighbors at all, maintenance always comes quick when you have issues and they do a good job. I’m enjoying my time at the estates.
Ricky was amazing during the process , because of the market it was a fast move he was very informative on the next steps and thank you for making this our home in such short notice.
So far it seems pretty good. I haven’t met anyone yet but it passing and they just say hello. It seems like a quiet place to live. I haven’t had any issues as of yet.