The Estates at WG offer excellent value for your dollar. The amenities, community and setting are above what other communities offer for much higher rates. The new management and staff represent a positive future for the community and residents.

Residents need to be held accountable for their garbage littering the breezeway. There have been many incidents of animal feces in stairwell for days.

Living at Estates at Wellington Green has been awesome. It is a family friendly neighborhood. Kids have a lot of things to do and the ammenities are great!

Love the sunsets from my balcony looking the view of the beautiful Lake Lisbet. The community overall experience has been really nice. So far I have had a very good experience.

Very friendly staff. Handled the lease and moving process very quickly and efficiently. Apartment was cleaned very quickly too. Nice clean amenities.

Sometimes the dogs bark to much, but Its not that bad. I have been here for almost 4 years. This is my first apartment. I am giving 3 starts because i dont know what else to compare it to I feel safe But that one person got shot so idk Overal 4/5

So far everything has been good. Joey made the whole process easy and made sure things that had to be done get done. It's a big change from a single family home, but so far everything has been great

The staff here is always so kind. The community is very quiet and kept very nice. The amenities are great and I really enjoy living here. I plan to renew my lease!

Nice place to live but many things should be worked on. The gates not working for instance, the pool not being heated. The old AC units on many apartments, the parking situation and the Dog owners not picking up after their dogs.

Over all we are pretty happy there... we love being on he lake and having the view and the garage.. loving sitting out on the lake. And be able to work from the garage

So far so good, dog upstairs a little noisy but that's apartment life I guess. Place seems well maintained so far. Neibors seem friendly, only stay here 4 nights a week though.

Love the location and how fast maintenance responds to request. I loved how matinence left note cards on the counter when the completed a request. They don’t do that anymore

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The maintenance crews are super nice and extremely professional. They showed up on time and always cleaned after each job. This place is a great place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The neighborhood is amazing love the atmosphere the management never bother you unlike other places around. I very much appreciate not being smothered.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Clean quiet and peaceful I love to stay here more than 3 years nothing change. Nice people office staff was great safety is always number one. Green

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love this apartment complex, it’s walking distance from work, Starbucks, Walgreens and the Mall, everything I need is right here and I LOVE my beautiful apartment, I plan on being here for years, this is an amazing place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Nice community, great environment. My neighbors are very friendly. A little pricey. But definitely recommended. My kids are in love with the pool.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I really like living in the estates!! I’m happy with the apartment and area. Everyone who comes visit loves the look of our apartment too! I just wish the raccoons would stop eating my trash.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

This is a great community with a very efficient maintenance staff. My townhouse is comfortable and the location is very good - close to dining and shopping. I couldn’t give 5 stars because of an ongoing problem with the unit.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

We've had a great experience, so far, in the 6 months that we have lived here. We are especially thankful for Joey who helped us when we were trying to relocate from another state and needed to do much of the rental process from afar. Love the pool and the community events.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Very pleased with the quiet environment within the community. Our apartment was everything we could have asked for when moving in with an easy transition, and the staff was very helpful through our whole experience. Beautiful location!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Quiet and clean. The Estates are my perfect place to call home. The grounds are well maintained and the staff makes you feel welcome long before you sign your lease.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Love The Estates at Wellington. On the pricey side, but worth it. Great family community and close to everything you need. My kids love it here too.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Good for now for the most part except one complaint. Everyone BUT us has Christmas decorations at their entrance! As much money as we pay a month as residents

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The Estates is a great community to live in. The staff is like family, and they truly care about their resident family. The grounds are well kept, and if you ever need anything, just ask!!!