I love this community! The amenities are amazing and well kept. The only complaint I have is the amount of stray cats running around. Slightly annoying but I would rather have cats than rats

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Its okay I rate it okay overall just okay, kinda loud yup thats about it nothing else to say thanks for the points and thanks for the yep okay done

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It has been good experience living over here since two years. Nice play area for kids. Separate are for pets. Maintenacne service is also good.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Good Management is the best People here are real nice, especially from around the world and speak different languages here unique culture love it Rent is a little expensive but good management is worth it

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Just moved in. Had to call maintenance for garbage disposal and noisy dryer. The maintenance man came and fixed everything in just a few minutes. I was very happy.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The service from Keon and I believe Joe in the front office is top notch... I know I have been a bit of a pain with questions and such but there professionalism is spot on... Thank you all... apt. 2359... Tom Asselin...

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Great location, it is very close to Wellington mall. The staff is extremely nice and are quick to fix any issues. The pool area is very resort like.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Very nice community, and quiet. Front office personnel are awesome. Move in process was easy thanks to Joey. Pool area is beautiful specially when sun goes down.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have lived at the Estates for 8 years in 2 different apartments and I am very pleased. The staff is very friendly and accommodating as is the maintenance staff.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It's a quiet community. It could improve clean in community areas. Social areas are very nice. There is a lot security. We like to live here.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Have been living here for 2 year, service is great though getting hold on the phone is hard but if you make a request through app its pretty fast.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I fully enjoy living here. Very convenient to everything to make your life style comfortable . Entertainment, shopping, beach is very close.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

New resident, so far so good, can’t wait to see what other great things are happening in the neighborhood. Very clean and quiet, friendly neighbors

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Everything has been great! A bit of challenge with fluency with the gate access. Being here, though a short time so far, has felt like home. We all like..

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It’s everything we could have asked for. Great community with lots of activities for the family. Very well kept up. Beauty area with great views!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Moved in about one month ago. Overall has been good so far. There seems to be constant maintenance with the gates, pool, or trash compactor. They seem to resolve the issues quickly so has not been a huge impact but is the reason for 4 stars. Neighbors are occasionally noisy but overall quiet place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love the staff and appreciate how helpful Joey has been. He is very pleasant and has great follow up. This has been a Great experience so far!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

This is a very quiet, calm , safety and lovely community. I have been living here for 4 years and counting! Nothing around is as worth it. We have visited other communities and no one in as complete, well distributed and close to everything as this one. Very friendly staff at the front desk and a very nice maintenance service

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’m very happy here.The office staff is excellent and the maintenance staff.They are on top of everything.The upgrades have been helpful.The only thing I would say is the outside gardening appears to need an upgrade with flowers and new shrubs.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Beautiful community. My husband and I are very happy here. The amenities and the staff are top notch. We have everything that we need here and the staff is always there to help!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Such a wonderful community. Recently renewed our lease and are just as happy, if not happier, than the day we moved in. The staff is the absolutely the best!!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Everything has been perfect since the first phone call. The process of getting the apartment was very simple. The staff was friendly. The neighborhood is close to wor and quiet.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Amazing overall! Location is awesome, fantastic pool, gym and grounds are great. Wish Tennant's picked up dog waate a little better. Gate is broken to often, pain in the butt.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’ve been living here for 14 years. The Estates is well managed and very very nice Maintenance responds very quickly. Any problem I’ve ever had has been taken care of immediately.