The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

4.5

4.5

Occasionally, appliances need repair. The management repairs things promptly. The maintenance people are competent and always very helpful. A Great Group!!
So far we are having a great experience! If we've needed anything fixed, they've addressed it immediately. The only thing we're concerned about is the cars that race up and down wellington green drive at super speed. They take the curb and book it.
Love living here, I enjoy the lake and the walking trail. There’s a lot going on and still the staff have time for my needs they are amazing and always go out of there way to help. Have a blessed day
It has been very nice living here. The office has been very good whenever we have had any problems they have taken care of them. I would recommend to any friends and family.
I’ve truly enjoyed these last 4 years at the Estates Wellington Green. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great, safe, and clean apartment in the Wellington neighborhood! The Staffs are amazing. The staff is very friendly and maintenance is fairly quick and helpful. Overall, we’ve had a pretty good experience here! Would definitely recommend you schedule a tour it and check it out!
We have been living at the Estates for almost 4 years now and are still pleased to be here! The lake view is beautiful and everyone is always friendly!
I love the community… most of all I love the apartment.. when I first saw it, it was love at first sight!! The community has a lot to offer with a pool and has a bbq area. It’s new and tranquil. The office staff are sweet and accommodating. Their maintenance staff are amazing!! Quick and easy service no matter what the job is! Thank you!!
My parents moved me here in 2018 so that we could be closer to the West Palm Beach VA Center and near a rated civilian hospital. The Estates provide both and also is adjacent to the Wellington Green Mall with excellent shopping and restaurants. The floor plan that we chose fits my needs exactly as I am pretty much wheelchair-bound. Our unit allows us to enter and exit both the front door and rear door/garage easily. We feel very safe in this community and the staff is outstanding. When family and friends visit, they all comment that the grounds look great and love that shopping is so near. Did I say that I like being here?
I have been a resident here for 16 years.When you rent there are many things that you must deal with.It’s not like owning your own home.When you own you have the choice of whom you want as neighbors.Living in an apt.you have people with all different values.When you own you take pride in your living.A lot of people who rent have this mentality where they don’t care because it doesn’t belong to them. I’m not saying all but a large majority. I take a lot of pride in my home and I’m proud of its cleanliness and the beauty that surrounds it. You have people who don’t care about others that surround them.My biggest problem is living on the second floor when you have someone living above you who doesn’t care about the noise level.Unfortunately I’ve been very unlucky.The past 3 tenants have been crazy. I love my office staff and the maintenance staff.They are very accommodating.As we all know there is only so much they can do because they have people that they need to answer to.
Ricky was awesome. He answered all my questions and his follow up kept me informed on everything. A seamless transaction from beginning to move in! My apartment is newly remodeled and looks amazing. Thank you!