Clean, spacious and nice. Some outlets are out but overall good location and well maintained. Nice pool and gym and tennis courts. Friendly staff

Apartments are really nice and comfortable, Amenities are really nice and clean, wish we can have more storage space in the 2 bed apartment.

Everything is great! The pool, fitness center, tennis courts, and more! We appreciate the trash valet and love that we have a garage for the car.

The Estate's staff are wonderful! The people here are great, and the pool has great amenities! We really like being close to the mall shopping and some great restaurants!

The Estates is a great community. The neighborhood has everything you need. Joey at the office is very helpful! I would recommend The Estates 😊

It's a very family friendly community. Yet, it's quiet enough for someone who just wants to sit outside and relax. Love the scenery, perfect for dog-walking or jogging. Quick service when there's something wrong in the apartment. So far, it's exceeded my expectations for apartment/townhouse living!

I have lived in the tri-counties in South Florida. Palm Beach County has been my favorite county and in this county, The Estates is my second location. I absolutely love living here. It feels very safe, esthetically it’s beautiful and well maintained, it’s mostly quiet, family oriented, and my absolute favorite part is being able to go walking to the health good market, salon, barber shop and my teenage boys can go walking to the Wellington Mall to hang out with friends. I could not be anymore pleased. I am grateful to be living here.

Overall, amazing place to live. Our family enjoys the community. And close to all the stores, schools. And we always love to go to the pool on the weekends.

I love it here. I love all the facilities and the way the place is kept up. The staff is cordial and the other residents are great! Great to call this place my home!

I love leaving in The Estates at Wellington Green apartment, stuff, neighbors, and location are awesome! The place is super clean and every time we need it something it gets done super fast, thank you so much to TEAWGA

Great place to live! Easy acess to many places, malls, school, groceries, restaurants, shops, and highways. The staff is always nice and friendly.

Maintenance is great but I'm concerned about our hurricane readiness. The hardware supplied doesn't fit and the shutters can't be properly installed

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I truly lucked out when I found The Estates of Wellington Green for my new "home". Priced right and beautifully maintained!! The true treasure is the staff in the office, specifically Keon Forbes. He has been so helpful to me the past 3 years. He makes my life easier and I appreciate his timely responses to all my requests. The BEST place to rent in Wellington in my opinion!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

A great community with beautiful amenities and very friendly office staff. On call maintenance is always very quick to fix any issues as well.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The best apartment living experience. The amenities are fantastic. There are permanent grills poolside along with brand new and updated pool furniture, not to mention the gym with all the latest equipment

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have been living here for a little over a month. So far its been pretty good. People are real friendly, the club house staff are always helpful. My youngest daughter within just a few minutes of being in the community was able to find and make new friends. This is definitely a very family friendly community.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I do enjoy living here but wish the gate was not always broken. I also believe that if we are paying luxury rates (which I feel I am) that the apartments should be spruced up a bit more, some examples are things like granite countertops in the kitchens and better lighting fixtures. I am sure these are details that the newly revamped apartments have, I have been in mine for some years. The team has been awesome in granting my requests for paint, and flooring but also hiked my rent up to luxury pricing, when some times the jobs are not complete. One example is the painters painted my unit but missed an entire section in the stairway. Overall, I have had a good experience here, I just think the pricing is getting too high, which will result in me moving next year and not renewing my lease. Another recommendation is to add better lighting in the stairwells and removing the carpets from the stairs. I will really make the apt. feel more high end. Thanks for listening!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Love it here, it's quiet, the staff and maintenance are amiable. It's a decent price and it's right by the lake ! I love that I chose this as my location, it's awesome !

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Living here has been great! The ONLY thing that sucks is the thin walls. Other than that everyone is great and friendly. Pets love it here! I would recommend this place to anyone interested in living in the Wellington area!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Decent location, right next to the mall! The gate needs a solution though. Nice place to walk around. Still, the community has issues with typical community things that can be easily solved

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Quiet area. Nice amenities. Lovely staff. I took off one star because maintenance calls have to be followed up on several times before the problem is resolved.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Love it! Love my apartment, great place and amenities love the services. Good Serviced Apartment & Excellent Reception Staffs. Great neighborhood.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

my experience in the apartment is good, the neighborhood are great, love it. I hope stay here for a long time, because is secure and have a good maintenance, the pool is great.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’ve truly enjoyed living here! It’s my husbands and I first place together and we couldn’t be happier living here. The staff is always willing to help and meet the needs of all the residents. They do a great job at communicating through emails and always have special events for the community.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Staff is great. Very friendly and if there is a maintenance request, they are usually there same day or the next which is great! The amenities are wonderful - (especially the pool) however, wasn't fond of the pool being closed prematurely due to upcoming Hurricane ESPECIALLY during LABOR DAY WEEKEND. Was looking forward to relaxing and get an e-mail it was CLOSED. In my eyes, closed WAY too soon (by putting furniture away) and stating CLOSED - MEANING "DO NOT USE". I understand the staff needs to prepare as well, so maybe that is why it was done early, however, I would have GLADLY went anyway and brought a folding chair, however, wasn't given that option and didn't want to get in trouble for using it. So basically weekend was spent indoors, cleaning while I could have been relaxing (which I greatly needed). The rent, water, sewage, trash removal - etc. is a bit high. I would also say is it is weird that we need to drive our recycling, however, not only that - there are only a few containers for God knows how many Condos here? And the ones in the back are barely accessible. That should definitely be expanded with A LOT more containers and better access. The new gate is EXTREMELY annoying and takes FOREVER. Don't understand why you need both. The original was sufficient. I know this sounds like a lot of complaining but you said to be honest. With the exception of few flaws I mentioned, I absolutely love it here.