I’m very happy here.The office staff is excellent and the maintenance staff.They are on top of everything.The upgrades have been helpful.The only thing I would say is the outside gardening appears to need an upgrade with flowers and new shrubs.

Beautiful community. My husband and I are very happy here. The amenities and the staff are top notch. We have everything that we need here and the staff is always there to help!

Such a wonderful community. Recently renewed our lease and are just as happy, if not happier, than the day we moved in. The staff is the absolutely the best!!

Everything has been perfect since the first phone call. The process of getting the apartment was very simple. The staff was friendly. The neighborhood is close to wor and quiet.

Amazing overall! Location is awesome, fantastic pool, gym and grounds are great. Wish Tennant's picked up dog waate a little better. Gate is broken to often, pain in the butt.

I’ve been living here for 14 years. The Estates is well managed and very very nice Maintenance responds very quickly. Any problem I’ve ever had has been taken care of immediately.

A beautifully maintained community with supportive and responsive staff. I am impressed with the grounds keeping and the community rules which helps to maintain safe and beautiful spaces.

The gate being broke all the time is my only issue and maintenance has made a road on the pretty grass but yet we have to pick up dog poop. It looks TERRIBLE!!!!!!

I LOVE THE ESTATES @ WELLINGTON GREEN! KEON F. (LEASING AGENT) WAS GREAT VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND INFORMATIVE. I LOVE THE AMENITIES AND EVERYTHING ELSE THISNPLACE HAS TO OFFER

Our community offers an environment very family oriented and friendly. Living here is like feeling at home. You can enjoy a day at the pool, or exercise at the gym with the confidence that it is a safe place to be.

I have only lived here less than a week, but I am very happy with the neighborhood and the office employees. My neighbors are very friendly and the area is so convenient.

Just recently moved in and I absolutely love it here, the staff is so friendly and helpful. Apartments are very nice. Neighborhood is clean and safe!

Good day, I just recently moved into my apartment on June 25, 2019. One of the reasons why I chose this community was because I was excited about having a private garage. On the day of move in I was told that my apartment did come with a garage. I was very unhappy because I truly thought that I would have a private garage. With that being said, parking has been difficult because when I get home from work, the parking spots are not available near the apartment; therefore I have to park down the street from my apartment. Being that I am a single and I have a major medical issue it has become very inconvenient for me. Although I will get over not having a garage; however I wish there were some accommodations in regards to parking.

I’ve lived here since 2011. It’s convenient to My workplace and many other great venues. Office staff f is always pleasant and maintenance crew always goes above and beyond to do their best.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It has been a good experience, i enjoy the pool , gym and the playground areas and go on a stroll every day. The service is always fast and it's close to everything.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I like how quiet is the community. Cleanliness of the areas is on point. The staff have been super helpful and friendly. I really love the location and the amenities.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Maintenance is great here, I’ve had a great experience with them and their very fast at helping with tasks and issues. All in all its been a great year and a few months

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It's a good deal to move in but they raise the rent every year till you move. This discourage us from staying here. This is being penny wise and dollars foolish .

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Estates at Wellington is a nice community in a great location right next to the Wellington Green Mall. Many places to eat nearby and fun things to do.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I LOVE LIVING HERE. THE COMMUNITY IS GREAT. THE MAINTENANCE IS A LITTLE SLOW AT RESPONDING OR 5 STARS, THE GROUNDS ARE WELL KEPT AND UNITS ARE NICELY DONE

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Since day one, Deon and Joey have been very professional and courteous. Joey has really shined through and made a very large impression on us. There is not enough I could say regarding Joey. The day I met him I was out looking for an apartment for myself and my children due to a recent broken marriage. It was not an easy day, to say the least, and Joey filled it with sunshine. His enthusiasm, obvious love for The Estates at Wellington Green, and passion for his job was contagious. In fact, I went home and shared the information with my soon to be ex husband due to Joey’s infectious optimism and loyalty to The Estates. The move in process was as api less as could be. Joey maintained excellent communication. He made me feel like we were friends from day one. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for this entire process. It could’ve been riddled with tears and instead we are all full of enthusiasm and hope for the future!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It is great here. I have been here 3 years. I have felt safe here and the staff here is great. Always very helpful with any issues. A great place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

We like management maintenace does a great job answering maintenace calls. Dog owners tend not to be courteous of othe neighbors and let their dogs bark. Security is lax. People dont care keep breaking gate.

Everything is good but the gate it’s always broken and at night time people are in the pool and when the gate is open. Anyone can come and use the pool not good

The service is good for the most part and most people at the office are nice. Renewed for another 13 months will see how it goes. The gym is nice.